Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors - Health (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors (54223 Views)

Nurses Withdraw Services At Plateau Isolation Centre Over Hazard Allowance / Kano Govt Playing Politics With COVID-19 - NARD, NMA, AMLSN / 300 Medical Consultants Withdraw Services From UCH, University Of Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by abeggnow: 2:34pm On Apr 06, 2020
donbachi:
Total number of doctors in nigeria is 72,000 + and 250k nurses..in a populace of 200million..let assume over 80,000 persons are affected nation wide..what are the 18 chinese doctors coming to do?even if we share dem state by state,e no go make any impact...unless e get wetin d govt no want make nigerians know.
they are to share thier experience with the virus not treat patients . What is wrong with this country ??
Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by Litmus: 2:47pm On Apr 06, 2020
Federal Government is paying the price for not legislating Social Media. Now Social Media is influencing public opinion against government's best public interest practices: government wanted masks from China, Social Media campaign rubbished it; Government wanted ventilators from Élan Musk; Social Media campaign rubbished it; government wants to implement 5G, Social Media is rubbishing it; and now government wants to accept China’s offer of doctors, Social Media is rubbishing this too. Where will it all end? In the words of Big Brother, "let the public decide" lol, although research estimates that 90 percent of the public in any one nation are borderline retards.

Nigerians are turning from Football-crazy to Covid-mad grin
Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by Myself2(m): 3:00pm On Apr 06, 2020
ceejayluv:

The doctors already have first hand experience in mass pandemic control. They're not coming to teach Nigerian docs how to do their jobs but they definitely have a lot of ideas to share. Why the NMA is barking is because the numbers of infected is apparently low for now. I pray it remains so, else the Same NMA folks will go into hiding when shit hits the fan.

Your bias against the NMA oozes through the thin handkerchief of logic you're trying to push forward.
It's obvious you're not a huge fan of Nigerian doctors, so let's let sleeping dogs lie. Enjoy your afternoon

1 Like

Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by CioAngels(f): 4:12pm On Apr 06, 2020
Don't just threaten, start the strike immediately if they don't ask them to stay in their could country. They created it so that they will pretend to come and assist only to inflict people here. But should Nigerian government still trust Chinese? Oh, I forgot, it is their borrowing destination now. I hope China will not buy off Nigeria the rate its going. Nigerians that matters, elites. rich, influential people, kings should please rise up and reject the Chinese doctors coming into Nigeria. Tinubu?
Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by ceejayluv(m): 4:55pm On Apr 06, 2020
Myself2:

Your bias against the NMA oozes through the thin handkerchief of logic you're trying to push forward.
It's obvious you're not a huge fan of Nigerian doctors, so let's let sleeping dogs lie. Enjoy your afternoon
Thanks, enjoy the rest of the Day as you bask in paranoia
Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by EmmaOgbu(m): 5:17pm On Apr 06, 2020
Romeo3:
Fools. We need all the help we can get

America just accepted 1000 ventilators from china
Read what the Italians learn about the coming of Chinese doctors.

We need their equipment, like the ventilator and Testing kits not the doctors.

Nigerian health facilities need to be upgraded now or never.
The Chinese doctors can't even work well with the kind health facilities we have in Nigeria.
Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by Successrole(m): 7:32am On Apr 07, 2020
what we need now is more of Nigerian government support than Chinese doctors support. if our government can be honest to themselves and her citizens, the same billions that will be be paid to bring service accommodate and service these Chinese citizens can be diverted into medical support facilities, research and manage the condition of her fragile citizens.
Re: NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors by Myself2(m): 8:58am On Apr 07, 2020
ceejayluv:

Thanks, enjoy the rest of the Day as you bask in paranoia

You said, thanks. That was good
You said enjoy the rest of the day. That was good
And you now spoilt the whole thing by saying while you bask in paranoia. That was bad, so please edit it and remove the bad part so I don't repay you in kind, trust me I will up the ante so bad you can't stand the flying shit

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) / How Do I Treat This Painful Lump On My Face / Will You allow Your Pregnant Wife Do Any Of These? (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.