Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown - Health (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown (112324 Views)

Coronavirus: Despite Lockdown In Lagos, See Heavy Traffic On Third Mainland Brid / COVID-19: Despite Lockdown, Lagos, Ogun Cases Rise By 100% In 11 Days; Abuja 150 / Mixed Reactions As Funke Akindele & Hubby Hold Birthday Party Despite Covid-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by yoged(m): 10:54am On Apr 06, 2020
ChaoHendrix:
Ugly dumb local bitch..
Very irresponsible.
She wasn't acting in "Jennifer's Dairy".
She's always been daft undecided
dump to feed your entire jealousy. Jealousy kill you there . slowpoke
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by ahibshaf(m): 11:02am On Apr 06, 2020
Maj196:
Ma fo grin
Boss. Pls I saw a post you commented on and I’ll like us to discuss some opportunities. Pls message me on WhatsApp when you see this 08157009595
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by Oswardnat: 11:04am On Apr 06, 2020
Breaking: Funke Akindele set for prosecution
There are indications that Police in Lagos state will Monday morning arraign popular nollywood actress Funke Akindele in Court.
Akindele was arrested by the Police on Sunday evening after she hosted birthday party for her husband in their residence in Lagos.
https://blueprint.ng/breaking-funke-akindele-set-for-prosecution/

Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by 2babas(m): 11:04am On Apr 06, 2020
It a pity that with all her fame and exposure in the industry she can find her self in this kind of a mess.
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by Thewesterner(m): 11:18am On Apr 06, 2020
chefremy:
I dont get why everyone is angry about her having a party, its their lives naa, fine she went against what she preached so, was she the first person to do that? Besides who knows if there is even one coronavirus case in Nigeria.
I don't know why people won't mind their business. Why arrest an armed robber or thieves or even fraudsters too? Did they break any law? It's their lives afterall
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by guiddoti: 11:19am On Apr 06, 2020
Str8talk21:

ná poverty dey worry u.
haha Poverty? Rich man haha
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by Funtobewith: 11:35am On Apr 06, 2020
Princeadebayo11:
Anywhere trouble dey Naira Marley must be there
grin grin grin grin
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by calliope(f): 12:02pm On Apr 06, 2020
Funke should have known better nau. I just hope this stupid mistake do not cost her future endorsements. Ruining a reputation she has built for so many years just to prove her love for a husband who has absolutely nothing to loose.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by Cosmatikka: 12:03pm On Apr 06, 2020
Temysteve:
and what have you been using your brain to do.
I can't dignify a nitwit like u with a reply. Enjoy ur 1sec shine
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 06, 2020
Str8talk21:

go and get urself educated about your fundamental human rights enshrine in our constitution.
In addition, who comes to check if social distancing is practiced in confines of d homes?
Is she holding a party in d public place and did she use chain to drag and tie down guests that were present in her home, which happened to be her property?

guy, go get sense.

Guy u need to borrow sense. She invited people into her house for a party during a lockdown. All those people don't live in her house. Even if they all live in the same estate (which I don't even believe), they all don't live in her house. Abeg try get sense na. This is not the time to talk about fundamental human rights, it's pandemic time and everyone needs to be responsible to try and curb the virus. If u wanna talk about fundamental human rights then everyone had the right of movement, but why are people staying at home when govt ask them to?
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by Str8talk21: 12:45pm On Apr 06, 2020
greenhulk:

Guy u need to borrow sense. She invited people into her house for a party during a lockdown. All those people don't live in her house. Even if they all live in the same estate (which I don't even believe), they all don't live in her house. Abeg try get sense na. This is not the time to talk about fundamental human rights, it's pandemic time and everyone needs to be responsible to try and curb the virus. If u wanna talk about fundamental human rights then everyone had the right of movement, but why are people staying at home when govt ask them to?
Gov. Akerodolu hosted a wedding party for his daughter during a when d fed. govt directed social distancing to be maintained. And what has been done to d governor & d so-called guests that are supposed to be role-models but decided to put their interest above that of d nation? you and I know d answer.
that is why I ask u to get sense...because Funke Akindele is being arrested because she ain't got d political clout to be overlooked by d police, in a country where individuals are more powerful than d authority.
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by Str8talk21: 12:49pm On Apr 06, 2020
spiritmasquerad:

When the govt order against such? If it was a church or politcian u will sing a different song

Gov. Akerodolu hosted a wedding party for his daughter during a when d fed. govt directed social distancing to be maintained. And what has been done to d governor & d so-called guests that are supposed to be role-models but decided to put their interest above that of d nation? you and I know d answer.
Because Funke Akindele is being arrested because she ain't got d political clout to be overlooked by d police, in a country where individuals are more powerful than d authority.
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 06, 2020
Str8talk21:

that is why I ask u to get sense...because Funke Akindele is being arrested because she ain't got d political clout to be overlooked by d police, in a country where individuals are more powerful than d authority.

Ummm, which of the weddings are u talking about pls? The one that happened in 2019?
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by Dollabiz: 1:23pm On Apr 06, 2020
goood
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by Techcornerng(m): 1:59pm On Apr 06, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdZzWwp3c7k

5G network - wey be di big brother to 4G - fit get hand for di Covid-19 palava wey dey worry almost every kontri for di world now?

Dis na di kweshion wey some dey ask and wey odas believe say dem get answers to.

Wait o! Wetin be 5G? Dis na everytin you need to know
BCG vaccine fit work against Covid-19?
For UK, some pipo don burn telecom masts for Birmingham on Thursday and Merseyside on Friday.

Na dis make UK goment on Friday, 3 April tok comot reply say true-true di rumour don enta di kontri but say evidence no dey say 5G network fit cause Covid-19.

Even for Africa, di mata don make pipo worry well-well: From South Africa, to Kenya to Nigeria. Social media full for how dia goments need to stop 5G becos e dey bad for pipo health.

Some Nigerian politicians sef don ask di federal goment to block 5G not to enta di kontri.

And when one popular religious leader put mouth for di mata, di rumour come tie wrapper.

E say no be just for coronavirus, but say 5G na part of how some underground powers for di world want take control all human being.

No license to operate 5G inside Nigeria, di federal goment tok on Saturday 4 April.

5G Network dey Coronavirus?
While we no sabi anytin about underground powers, we know say di global joinbodi for health, WHO, don already tok if 5G dey cause coronavirus, and di answer na 'No'.

WHO - di World Health Organisation say dem don dey do research come tey tey - becos no be today dis kain rumour don comot, as pipo carry am during 4G introduction - and wetin dem see be say di radiation from 5G no reach to cause illness.

Di Nigeria Communications Commission don already tok, as far back as 2012 say telecom networks dem no fit cause human being to carry sickness, and say even base stations (mast) dey safe to live near if dem build am correctly .

E dey important to realise say no be today pipo don dey fear say mobile phone network fit cause health wahala, from di time wen 3G comot, to 4G and now 5G.

Find out di last place for dis world wia coronavirus go reach
Nigeria don get 210 cases of Covid-19 outbreak plus two new deaths
And until goments across di world tanda gidigba to put policy down wey go discourage spreading of di rumour - like di fine wey UK goment wan sama any station wey allow 5G coronavirus conspiracy theory - e be like say dis kain rumours go dey comot everytime.

Currently, no drugs dey wey fit cha cha prevent di coronavirus alias COVID-19, and even sef no vaccine. As di virus don waka across di world touch pass one million pipo, scientists dey work at breakneck speed to identify ways to slow or stop di disease.

Nigeria goment rubbish di 5G network vs Covid-19 tok
Nigeria minister of communication and digital economy Isa Ali Pantami don rubbish toks wey claim say 5G mobile technology fit cause coronavirus.

For statement wey di ministry release online Saturday evening, di minister confam say no license don dey issued to any operation for di use of di technology in Nigeria.

Oga Pantami say im department dey wait for report of one three-month study wey dem do for November ontop dis 5G mata.

Im say "our desire for technological progress no go dey at di expense of di health and welfare of our citizens".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdZzWwp3c7k
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by clemercy(m): 2:30pm On Apr 06, 2020
What is bad in having such small celebration in one's sitting room, O ga oooo
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by Daddiflowz: 3:23pm On Apr 06, 2020
chefremy:
I dont get why everyone is angry about her having a party, its their lives naa, fine she went against what she preached so, was she the first person to do that? Besides who knows if there is even one coronavirus case in Nigeria.

You are a big fool ..u obviously don't have brains
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by Futuragetty: 3:52pm On Apr 06, 2020
Throwback:

You mean a total lockdown enacted by the President to cover Lagos, Ogun, and FCT, and announced on national TV is just a stay at home advisory and nothing more?

Are you sure you have a brain in your head?
It doesn't have to make sense to you. as you have little knowledge about our laws.
have you read her charge sheet?
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by Temysteve(m): 5:06pm On Apr 06, 2020
Cosmatikka:

I can't dignify a nitwit like u with a reply. Enjoy ur 1sec shine
shine aside, just answer the question.
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by chefremy(m): 5:20pm On Apr 06, 2020
01mcfadden:

You're not bright.
you are a ninny a simpleton.
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by chefremy(m): 5:22pm On Apr 06, 2020
Daddiflowz:

You are a big fool ..u obviously don't have brains
A nitwit is calling someone a big fool, dunce fellow, its your kind of breed that's setting africa backwards and when you guys dominate the larger percentage of africa, it has no choice but to go backwards.
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by 01mcfadden(m): 5:36pm On Apr 06, 2020
chefremy:
you are a ninny a simpleton.
Okay
But you're still not bright.
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by Bontia(m): 6:28pm On Apr 06, 2020
K
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by Shanana1(m): 10:13am On Apr 07, 2020
iamjp87:

The young lady admitted what she did was wrong and you are here defending crap.
So sad we have people who think this way.
I don’t pray you contract it before realizing it’s real.
It's not sad my dear. Do you know that jagaban too did his birthday and nobody crucify him? Or you want to say he's more Nigerian than Funke? We people should stop playing into this politicians net. Yes Corona is real and they said it has no cure, please those pple that were discharge, wot do they use to cure them? Please let's stop all this hypocrisy of ours, biko.
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by Sharonstone7719: 8:08pm On Apr 07, 2020
Why can't she help others that did not have food instead of wasting money on ordinary birthday.... Nawa oooo
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by AIIAssociates: 10:27am On Apr 13, 2020
ruthkufe:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/04/05/breaking-funke-akindele-arrested-for-hosting-party-despite-lockdown/amp/

Watch video of the party
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBtk_WLdvus

Was her arrest justified in law? Follow the discussion on Twitter (see my Twitter handle in the signature)

In the meantime, how about some lessons on the Power of Arrest/The Power to Arrest under Nigerian Criminal Law?

The Power of Arrest/The Power to Arrest - Introduction to Arrest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y90xMqjN0lw

The Power of Arrest/The Power to Arrest - Indepth Analysis of Omoyele Sowore's Arrest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASOFrb8MJmw

The Power of Arrest/The Power to Arrest - Arrest without a Warrant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhwtGp15DnE

The Power of Arrest/The Power to Arrest - Warrant of Arrest:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMgZXkXKQaM

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Suleiman Achimugu Is Dead! Coronavirus Kills Ex-MD Of PPMC / I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. / Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.