Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,973 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown (112283 Views)

Coronavirus: Despite Lockdown In Lagos, See Heavy Traffic On Third Mainland Brid / COVID-19: Despite Lockdown, Lagos, Ogun Cases Rise By 100% In 11 Days; Abuja 150 / Mixed Reactions As Funke Akindele & Hubby Hold Birthday Party Despite Covid-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by foleskay(m): 10:25pm On Apr 05, 2020
fairfora:
I wonder ooo. Dettol would definitely withdraw the contract hearing about thos nonsense.

Lol. Why so bitter about somebody that hardly know you atal. Drop negative vibes abeg.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by marrokkmusic: 10:26pm On Apr 05, 2020
Partner with a Nigeria News Update Website and get the privilege of being paid each time you share a post on your facebook or watch videos, view a post on the website, create a post and login to the website. You can start today with a one time registration fee of N1,500 and stand d chance to earn over 20k everyday Ask me how

This lockdown period is the best time to make good money, don’t waste your data on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook etc when you can be making money while doing the same activities you’re doing on those social medias
If you wanna join, here’s my WhatsApp number, *08162432537* text me and I will tell you what to do and teach you how to do it and add you in to my WhatsApp group for free. Join ATPays today

Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by bigiyaro(m): 10:27pm On Apr 05, 2020
Yoruba and owambe, 5n6
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by Angelfrost(m): 10:28pm On Apr 05, 2020
chefremy:
I dont get why everyone is angry about her having a party, its their lives naa, fine she went against what she preached so, was she the first person to do that? Besides who knows if there is even one coronavirus case in Nigeria.

What are you even typing?!... Who allows you people access to the internet??!... Smh.
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by guy222: 10:29pm On Apr 05, 2020
ruthkufe:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/04/05/breaking-funke-akindele-arrested-for-hosting-party-despite-lockdown/amp/

Watch video of the party
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBtk_WLdvus
and she is representing a company as an ambassador to corona virus. This fuckering that call themselves celebrating are worst then our politicians
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by InvertedHammer: 10:29pm On Apr 05, 2020
/
Put her bail at N20m. It will be a deterrent to others. The pocket always tells the truth.

/
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by Amotekun777: 10:32pm On Apr 05, 2020
Depot:
Am not surprise, Yoruba no dey get sense when it comes to partying. My Yoruba friend even attend uninvited parties because of food she can afford.

Oloriburuku Omo Igbo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by Lilshorecords(m): 10:34pm On Apr 05, 2020
Princeadebayo11:
Anywhere trouble dey Naira Marley must be there

Lmao

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 05, 2020
ifeomabernard:
She already apologize what more do they want ....?
Nigerian is like this now is because of mentality like this and people sad angry.like you .. So corona virus can be cure with apology abi nonsense...
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 05, 2020
She'll pay fine.
She'll be fine in the end.
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by Samnewspaper01: 10:41pm On Apr 05, 2020
grin
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by sleeknaija(m): 10:41pm On Apr 05, 2020
chefremy:
I dont get why everyone is angry about her having a party, its their lives naa, fine she went against what she preached so, was she the first person to do that? Besides who knows if there is even one coronavirus case in Nigeria.

Shut up ur stinking mouth.. If someone has done something wrong lets all correct him/her.. To be candid, Funke Akindele and her hubby got this one wrong..

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by klufs(m): 10:43pm On Apr 05, 2020
Angelinastto:
She has already learnt her lesson with all the online bashing, why this again?
If you know how this virus operates, you will know it won't be out of place if she is charged with a crime close to murder
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by Alajiki(m): 10:43pm On Apr 05, 2020
Depot:
Am not surprise, Yoruba no dey get sense when it comes to partying. My Yoruba friend even attend uninvited parties because of food she can afford.

Have you been told? That you are an idiot?

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by Mrpojj(m): 10:43pm On Apr 05, 2020
ifeomabernard:

apologies don't always right wrong!

Have u heard of consequences?
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by kingsarch2000: 10:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
Dettol company will be disappointed in her. Chai! grin
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by fwndy: 10:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
Sorrow no dey quickly kill person, na happiness they kill fast. Na happiness wan put them for problem. Take heed!
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by onadana: 10:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
ademasta:
I just don't know how these so called celebrities think.

Little sacrifice to safe the world is now too hard for them to make undecided

Mtcheeeew

I just don't understand it at all.Why are we so different?

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by luluman: 10:47pm On Apr 05, 2020
ChaoHendrix:
Ugly dumb local bitch..
Very irresponsible.
She wasn't acting in "Jennifer's Dairy".
She's always been daft undecided
Bros take am easy o.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by slimbeatz(m): 10:50pm On Apr 05, 2020
[quote author=chefremy post=88133238]I dont get why everyone is angry about her having a party, its their lives naa, fine she went against what she preached so, was she the first person to do that? Besides who knows if there is even one coronavirus case in Nigeria.

I would have replied u in a very harsh manner but had a rethink....I will let this slide but the least u can do is to try and grow up!!!Your comment reeks of stupidity..Shalom
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 05, 2020
fairfora:
Now I'm vindicated on my position with funke akindele on NL. Funke is omo jatijati. Many who dont know her would think she's well behaved. The world would soon know about her surrogacy agreement she's been hiding.

Any child who shows disrespect and neglet to her parents can't be well-behaved outside. Her father died. Instead of coming to play her role as a responsible child, she was absent from her dad's burial. The priest who anchored the burial event didnt hide his feelings. He felt so disappointed. Meantime, funke was in dubai claiming she was busy. Useless girl.and she's dettol ambassador oo. All those demonstrations on tv showing us how to be hygienic during the lockdown is fake. I hope the company withdraws the contract from her asap
Some followers we're warning her on IG when she uploaded a picture of a movie shoot, She was busy insulting and even blocked some of them....I like Funke no doubt but I think she deserves the arrest and she should be fined..

No one is above the law undecided She claimed to be a lawyer ooo..Mtcheeww..
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by stormborn28(m): 10:54pm On Apr 05, 2020
chefremy:

Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by daxon001(m): 10:58pm On Apr 05, 2020
dannzy30:
Hw can a whole corona-dettol ambassador be arrested.
Pun intended

Azin angry
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by wisdomkid: 10:59pm On Apr 05, 2020
blowjohn:

For real
How many common man like u described them have u heard have the virus?

How many common man matters?
how many common man have died without making it to their local newspaper?

How many common man living in your area had died that made it to Vanguardngr, PunchNG or Lindaikeji?
It's because the common man fends for themselves without anyone caring for them. When it's Wizkid birthday, the Nigeria social media was ablazed, what happened on yours?

Think please. If a poor man has the virus, he's somewhere now, taking malaria drugs and praying for good health.
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by Acountar: 11:01pm On Apr 05, 2020
Nigarian police should just leave naira Marley out of this

Before him go start dey sing atilo atide

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by stormborn28(m): 11:01pm On Apr 05, 2020
ifeomabernard:
can apology cure the virus that is transmissible?
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by adeowo84(m): 11:08pm On Apr 05, 2020
ChaoHendrix:
Ugly dumb local bitch..
Very irresponsible.
She wasn't acting in "Jennifer's Dairy".
She's always been daft undecided

Sho...na wa to you, she offend you before?

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by luluman: 11:10pm On Apr 05, 2020
Yeebos af started again o, with hausa they find trouble, with yoruba they find trouble. Even find trouble reach S.Africa.
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by Superstar2015: 11:13pm On Apr 05, 2020
Hmmmm Nigerians field with so much hatred nawa oo, world people
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by Onlyonebuhari: 11:15pm On Apr 05, 2020
How I wish the Government send this idiot to jail before turning NIGERIA to cemetery.
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by ibnzubair(m): 11:17pm On Apr 05, 2020
Smurfette:
Good

Cool monicker
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by Agugbadin: 11:18pm On Apr 05, 2020
This local woman

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. / Suleiman Achimugu Is Dead! Coronavirus Kills Ex-MD Of PPMC / Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.