Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,711 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown (112329 Views)

Coronavirus: Despite Lockdown In Lagos, See Heavy Traffic On Third Mainland Brid / COVID-19: Despite Lockdown, Lagos, Ogun Cases Rise By 100% In 11 Days; Abuja 150 / Mixed Reactions As Funke Akindele & Hubby Hold Birthday Party Despite Covid-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by greggng: 9:28pm On Apr 05, 2020
chefremy:
I dont get why everyone is angry about her having a party, its their lives naa, fine she went against what she preached so, was she the first person to do that? Besides who knows if there is even one coronavirus case in Nigeria.

The reason why people are not minding their business on this matter is cos when she start spreading the viruse , it will affect you and I who are just innocent , How will it affect us? ...she may visit the market , fuel station , super market that u and I do attend ...we can be infested by her singular action. The painful aspect of it is that she is NcDC ambassador. SHe can't even practice what she preaches. My worry for her is that she might end up getting the viruse inside the cell ....infact she wont be the same again
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by MICHOPHEM: 9:29pm On Apr 05, 2020
chefremy:
I dont get why everyone is angry about her having a party, its their lives naa, fine she went against what she preached so, was she the first person to do that? Besides who knows if there is even one DEADLY MINDSET.

NCDC claimed Covid-19 entered Nigeria through an Italian. Your mindset is too deadly to believe.

You are told the Italian index case recovered and was released.

You cried blue murder.

Figures are rising.

Kyari, El rufai, Makinde joined the Virus list. Even Buhari's daughter and Atiku's son were mentioned. You still doubt.

This Virus seems like a "Rich man's" sickness.

Davido's fiancee, people who travelled abroad and back.

Those in close contact with these "big men". You still dey do gragra.

Govt says, lock yourself up for two weeks to save your "poor ass" from this "rich man's" sickness.

You cry "we no go gree ooo!! We no go greee!!!"

It is better we lock ourselves up, suffer hunger for a while and keep this Virus as a "rich Man's Virus".

If by any means, you, by your stubbornness, contract this Virus, dem no go even look ya side to test you not to talk of curing you.

You are not rich enough to contract Covid.

You are not doing the govt any favors by staying at home.

Hungry or not.

You are simply saving your own poor ass.

Once oyibo gets Covid cure, all these rich men will fly abroad the next minute.

Can you do the same?

This two weeks is to enable govt fish out the remaining "rich men" with this covid.

Don't let stupidity put you and your loved ones in danger.

Stay safe! Stay at home!! case in Nigeria.
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by kemi2934: 9:29pm On Apr 05, 2020
tzjpyuppqc
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by freemi(m): 9:29pm On Apr 05, 2020
chefremy:
I dont get why everyone is angry about her having a party, its their lives naa, fine she went against what she preached so, was she the first person to do that? Besides who knows if there is even one coronavirus case in Nigeria.
who is ths one?

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:29pm On Apr 05, 2020
chefremy:

I know fools are on the forum....

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by iso604: 9:30pm On Apr 05, 2020
good for her since she thinks that nobody can touch her pants
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by Fogman(m): 9:31pm On Apr 05, 2020
ifeomabernard:
She already apologize what more do they want ....?

Not enough, so anyone can go break laws, and orders then apologise and go scot free?
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by Talknochip(m): 9:31pm On Apr 05, 2020
Just Saw it on NTA network news.

Disappointed!

That moment when she forget say she nah 'Roast modem'

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by saajus: 9:32pm On Apr 05, 2020
Good job.
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by Bimpe29: 9:33pm On Apr 05, 2020
Good! I like it, as it will serve as a deterrent to others who feel and live above the law.
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by kemi2255: 9:33pm On Apr 05, 2020
s8gvmwagfd
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by Calismart(m): 9:33pm On Apr 05, 2020
Princeadebayo11:
Anywhere trouble dey Naira Marley must be there
Chai Na Marlian king na
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by irunoko(m): 9:33pm On Apr 05, 2020
ChaoHendrix:
Ugly dumb local bitch..
Very irresponsible.
She wasn't acting in "Jennifer's Dairy".
She's always been daft undecided
hiaannn take it easy with the hate
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 05, 2020
crazygod:
Its not everything u post online. I believe this is a lesson learnt the hard way
another reason many people dont believe she actually got pregnant for the twins, which she had through surrogacy. Funke akindele and "notice me" are 5 and 6. The whole world would have seen all the acts and scenes from pregnancy to baby bump to baby shower and delivery. In fact, she would have posted the picture of her husband in the theatre or delivery room for the world to see. She's not the type who hides things.
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by Throwback: 9:35pm On Apr 05, 2020
Futuragetty:

How does calling her an idiot make you feel?
She already apologized for flaunting government stay at home advisory.
It was only a stay at home advisory and nothing more. She has not committed an offense.
Marlians no dey carry las cheesy wink

You mean a total lockdown enacted by the President to cover Lagos, Ogun, and FCT, and announced on national TV is just a stay at home advisory and nothing more?

Are you sure you have a brain in your head?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by olaniyilukman(m): 9:35pm On Apr 05, 2020
chefremy:
Mr Man, you lack direction and for those flouting distancing guidance they are risking their own life and the lives of others as well. I might be the other, you might be the other or another person might be the other, who know the next victim..
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by kemi3465: 9:35pm On Apr 05, 2020
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by OChimex: 9:36pm On Apr 05, 2020
ademasta:
I just don't know how these so called celebrities think.

Little sacrifice to safe the world is now too hard for them to make undecided

Mtcheeeew

Most celebrities in Nigeria are low thinking fellows. How silly she was not to know that She has exposed herself and her entire household to this virus, by this madness.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by abbeyoye2001(m): 9:36pm On Apr 05, 2020
Why didnt they go back to agege mosques and arrest their Imams
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by foleskay(m): 9:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
Depot:
Am not surprise, Yoruba no dey get sense when it comes to partying. My Yoruba friend even attend uninvited parties because of food she can afford.

Ode nie. Be prudent with your choice of word. You don't generalize a whole tribe like that. Eleriibu.
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
Lizzy247:
Good, as much as I like her, she definitely got this one wrong. So unprofessional of her. Idiot
You never liked her!!
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by infohenry(m): 9:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
chefremy:
Fool and those that gave those likes bigger fool.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by extol1(m): 9:38pm On Apr 05, 2020
chefremy:
you to hear what you have typed, does it make sense?
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by Kamil83(m): 9:39pm On Apr 05, 2020
Which law is thatWhen you break the law, you face the law.

I suggest that her punishment alongside her hubby JJC will be to give packages of assorted food stuff to people in a known poverty-stricken slum community. I rest my case!
[/quote]
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by OChimex: 9:42pm On Apr 05, 2020
chefremy:

This is exactly the thinking of silly Nigerians like you.

Why won't everyone be angry with her. Its her life and her party now, but if it happens that one person had the virus in that party, imagine how many people will get it and boom, it keeps spreading like wild fire.
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by kemi8803: 9:43pm On Apr 05, 2020
65w6uejq1l
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by oluwasegun007(m): 9:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
Depot:
Am not surprise, Yoruba no dey get sense when it comes to partying. My Yoruba friend even attend uninvited parties because of food she can afford.

Show me your friend and ill tell you who you are.

Birds of a feather... You know the rest.
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by Omolomo4eva(m): 9:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
See people who are supposed to be leaders by example violating simple order which is in the interest of you,me and them,and una want make this country move forward. I sorry sorry for Nigeria.
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by IMASTEX: 9:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
Lizzy247:
Good, as much as I like her, she definitely got this one wrong. So unprofessional of her.
Seconded. Someone who advocate stay safe.
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by ademasta(m): 9:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
OChimex:

Most celebrities in Nigeria are low thinking fellows. How silly she was not to know that She has exposed herself and her entire household to this virus, by this madness.
I believe this wasn't her intention, it was uploaded by her husband I think
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by AfroKnight: 9:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
chefremy:
This same the sentiments were expressed by most Italians before they started dying in hundreds.

We dare not let our healthcare system get overwhelmed. Risky behaviour must be discouraged.
Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by shegra58: 9:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
Depot:
idiot instead of you to work on your bad grammar you are here show casing your mumunism to the world

Next time it is I'm not Am

And beside Yoruba no dey borrow money for party

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Suleiman Achimugu Is Dead! Coronavirus Kills Ex-MD Of PPMC / I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. / Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.