Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Why Nigeria Soldiers Need To Hand Over Operations To The Chadian Forces - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigeria Soldiers Need To Hand Over Operations To The Chadian Forces (961 Views)

NNPC Raises Alarm Over Operations Of 200 Illegal Refineries In Nigeria / Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post / Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nigeria Soldiers Need To Hand Over Operations To The Chadian Forces by supercase1(m): 8:57pm On Apr 05, 2020
Judging by the chadian troops recent exploits I think the chadian at the few time they took part in a counter bokoharm operation proved to be 100% more efficient than Nigerian troops,they beat the Boko boys and show us raw evidence and footage while our millitary shows us audio photo of a Bokoharam hideout been bombed in sambisa grin chadian forces even released hundreds of our soldiers captured our soldiers had be cornered and severely brutalised they can bark but they can't bite.i think buratai and Nigeria troops need to hand over logistics and command to the chadian troops as soon as possible
who supports this motion?

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Soldiers Need To Hand Over Operations To The Chadian Forces by helinues: 9:00pm On Apr 05, 2020
Toddlish talk undecided embarassed
Re: Why Nigeria Soldiers Need To Hand Over Operations To The Chadian Forces by ojun50(m): 9:05pm On Apr 05, 2020
Finish brain talk
Re: Why Nigeria Soldiers Need To Hand Over Operations To The Chadian Forces by netpro(m): 9:14pm On Apr 05, 2020
Fish brain talk.
Re: Why Nigeria Soldiers Need To Hand Over Operations To The Chadian Forces by supercase1(m): 9:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
netpro:
Fish brain talk.
APC supportergrin pls take heart don't die over my post I no the truth sound like poison to your ears grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Nigeria Soldiers Need To Hand Over Operations To The Chadian Forces by Azmanaty: 9:22pm On Apr 05, 2020
helinues:

Zombies will take this a toddlish talk.. Whatever that means undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Nigeria Soldiers Need To Hand Over Operations To The Chadian Forces by supercase1(m): 9:23pm On Apr 05, 2020
helinues:
Say that to your commandant in thief of the armed forces muhambudu buhari grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigeria Soldiers Need To Hand Over Operations To The Chadian Forces by uboma(m): 12:57am On Apr 06, 2020
It isn't the fault of the foot soldiers on the battle field but that of their superiors in the Nigerian Army and the federal government. Our boys are trying with the little resources available to them.
Re: Why Nigeria Soldiers Need To Hand Over Operations To The Chadian Forces by adadike(f): 1:22am On Apr 06, 2020
I support this. The NA is compromised. Bihari rehabilitating boko haram members, informants among the armies, reduced pay, insufficient funds and weapons. Haba! Let Chad take over . In fact our senators should donate to the Chadian soldiers.

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigeria Soldiers Need To Hand Over Operations To The Chadian Forces by GamalNasser: 1:27am On Apr 06, 2020
I see the OP has irked Boko Haram and Buhari sympathizers with this post cheesy grin. OP so you want chadian to kill Boko Haram ? You want zombies to be sad ko? grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigeria Soldiers Need To Hand Over Operations To The Chadian Forces by supercase1(m): 12:32pm On Apr 06, 2020
GamalNasser:
I see the OP has irked Boko Haram and Buhari sympathizers with this post cheesy grin. OP so you want chadian to kill Boko Haram ? You want zombies to be sad ko? grin
Yes grin

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Soldiers Need To Hand Over Operations To The Chadian Forces by rdokoye: 1:33pm On Apr 06, 2020
supercase1:
Judging by the chadian troops recent exploits I think the chadian at the few time they took part in a counter bokoharm operation proved to be 100% more efficient than Nigerian troops,they beat the Boko boys and show us raw evidence and footage while our millitary shows us audio photo of a Bokoharam hideout been bombed in sambisa grin chadian forces even released hundreds of our soldiers captured our soldiers had be cornered and severely brutalised they can bark but they can't bite.i think buratai and Nigeria troops need to hand over logistics and command to the chadian troops as soon as possible
who supports this motion?

Ever since the Nigerian government put a Northerner in charge of the expedition, the military has suffered casualties, loss of territory etc. Under the last Igbo General, the North complained about the military being too aggressive on Boko Haram. So it's obvious Nigeria what is happening.

It's good to see a real military fighting force in the area. Boko Haram are a ragtag army, made up of illiterates and peasants that can barely wield a gun. This fight should have been over years ago.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Edo State We Will See Under Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu As Governor / BREAKING: We Are Investigating SARS Activities, Lekki Shooting – UK / Abia State Is The Worst And Most Backward State In Nigeria: Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.