Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Abia State Is The Worst And Most Backward State In Nigeria: Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State Is The Worst And Most Backward State In Nigeria: Pictures (959 Views)

Umuahia Is The Most Backward State Capital In Nigeria: Picture / Is This The Most Backward Governor In Nigeria? PHOTO! / Nuhu Ribadu: 'Northern Nigeria Most Backward In The World' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia State Is The Worst And Most Backward State In Nigeria: Pictures by kinematlcs: 7:55am On Nov 22, 2020
I went to Abia state for the first time few days ago. Before then I have been to about 30 states in Nigeria. After my visit to Abia state, I can now boldly say that Abia state is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria.

Aba is completely a ruined town. Roads in Aba are the worst I have ever seen anywhere else. They trade and eat on filth in Aba. There's absolutely no government in Abia state. You can't walk in Aba without rain booth. Everywhere is dilapidated and smelling with mountains of refuse dumps almost everywhere.

As for Umuahia, it is more or less a hamlet, a complete village. Even their government house is in a rented duplex along the road.

Abia state is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria. No doubt.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Is The Worst And Most Backward State In Nigeria: Pictures by Yenefer(f): 7:58am On Nov 22, 2020
No doubt including Rivers
Re: Abia State Is The Worst And Most Backward State In Nigeria: Pictures by Abia1stS0N: 8:01am On Nov 22, 2020
No doubt, as an Abia indigene I can confirm that Abia is the worst state in Africa. There's no where in Africa where Abia is better than. Abia state is cursed. Nnewisuper over to you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Abia State Is The Worst And Most Backward State In Nigeria: Pictures by Standing5(m): 8:03am On Nov 22, 2020
Go to Zamfara or Jigawa.
Re: Abia State Is The Worst And Most Backward State In Nigeria: Pictures by Rugaria: 8:05am On Nov 22, 2020
You guys should grow up.. This whole abia state is this , Anambra state is that is way too childish.. Even if it's being done by "outsiders".. Doesn't change anything. . Very silly behavior..
Re: Abia State Is The Worst And Most Backward State In Nigeria: Pictures by AgbariOjukwu1: 8:07am On Nov 22, 2020
Lol, This has Chino written all over it. cheesy

But come to think of it, Kanu and Orji uzo kalu are both from this state.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Is The Worst And Most Backward State In Nigeria: Pictures by kinematlcs: 8:10am On Nov 22, 2020
My tour of Abia state took me to Ariaria international market Aba. I was asking people, is this the popular Ariaria market?

1 Like

Re: Abia State Is The Worst And Most Backward State In Nigeria: Pictures by kinematlcs: 8:12am On Nov 22, 2020
Living in Abia state is like living in hellfire. I didn't eat nor drank anything while in Abia state for just 24hrs. It is as if Abia indigenes are accustomed to the lifestyle in Abia state.

Re: Abia State Is The Worst And Most Backward State In Nigeria: Pictures by ChangedMan1999(m): 8:19am On Nov 22, 2020
Kinematics you are AbiaState, Abiafirstson, NnewiSuper.

Keep on beefing with your fellow black people while the whites keep on exploring space.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Is The Worst And Most Backward State In Nigeria: Pictures by Abia1stS0N: 8:20am On Nov 22, 2020
Nnewisuper is viewing in tears. cheesy

Re: Abia State Is The Worst And Most Backward State In Nigeria: Pictures by Abia1stS0N: 8:21am On Nov 22, 2020
Yenefer:
No doubt including Rivers

Rivers state is Holland compare to the hellfire called Abia state. Fact

1 Like

Re: Abia State Is The Worst And Most Backward State In Nigeria: Pictures by kettykin: 8:30am On Nov 22, 2020
Abia1stS0N:
No doubt, as an Abia indigene I can confirm that Abia is the worst state in Africa. There's no where in Africa where Abia is better than. Abia state is cursed. Nnewisuper over to you cheesy

If you are truly from abia state then stop complaining about the situation and do something for yourself and your state
Re: Abia State Is The Worst And Most Backward State In Nigeria: Pictures by Abia1stS0N: 8:31am On Nov 22, 2020
kettykin:

If you are truly from abia state then stop complaining about the situation and do something for yourself and your state

I am doing my own by exposing things in Abia state

1 Like

Re: Abia State Is The Worst And Most Backward State In Nigeria: Pictures by kinematlcs: 8:37am On Nov 22, 2020
Abia is so backward that you dare not wear white cloth in Aba. This is the mode of transportation in Aba due to almost 100% bad roads and filth

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State Is The Worst And Most Backward State In Nigeria: Pictures by slimfit1(m): 8:48am On Nov 22, 2020
They don't have a councillor or chairman or you have run out of stones to stone your governor? Maybe you all have run out of common sense.
Re: Abia State Is The Worst And Most Backward State In Nigeria: Pictures by kettykin: 9:50am On Nov 22, 2020
Abia1stS0N:

I am doing my own by exposing things in Abia state
Is this really an achievement? In a country where people like nest oil almost built an entire city out of nothing and successful igbo man are turning villages into cities
Re: Abia State Is The Worst And Most Backward State In Nigeria: Pictures by Abia1stS0N: 10:16am On Nov 22, 2020
slimfit1:
They don't have a councillor or chairman or you have run out of stones to stone your governor? Maybe you all have run out of common sense.

Abia state is cursed, that's the simple explanation

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Is The Worst And Most Backward State In Nigeria: Pictures by Beremx(f): 10:20am On Nov 22, 2020
Chino hasn't changed after all these years?

Where's your long time enemy Abagworo? E don tey cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Is The Worst And Most Backward State In Nigeria: Pictures by Liposure: 10:49am On Nov 22, 2020
To be candid the whole of the SE need urgent attention.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Is The Worst And Most Backward State In Nigeria: Pictures by History555: 11:11am On Nov 22, 2020
kinematlcs:
My tour of Abia state took me to Ariaria international market Aba. I was asking people, is this the popular Ariaria market?

You went to abia. Instead of taking pictures with your phone, you downloaded pictures from the net.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Is The Worst And Most Backward State In Nigeria: Pictures by TheImpostor: 1:04pm On Nov 22, 2020
I blame Tinubu for this
Re: Abia State Is The Worst And Most Backward State In Nigeria: Pictures by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 22, 2020
[s]
History555:

You went to abia. Instead of taking pictures with your phone, you downloaded pictures from the net.
[/s]How does that negate the fact that Abia is cursed and bad? Are the pictures not from Abia state? I'm tired and sick of how you people love useless rhetorics more than demanding for good governance.

3 Likes

Re: Abia State Is The Worst And Most Backward State In Nigeria: Pictures by Kinematics: 9:36pm On Nov 26, 2020
ChangedMan1999:

Kinematics you are AbiaState, Abiafirstson, NnewiSuper.

Keep on beefing with your fellow black people while the whites keep on exploring space.

Learn how to know the difference between kinematics and kinematlcs.

KinematIcs is the impostor and he is also chino aka Abia1sts0n aka PortHarcourt1st aka RIVERS1stson aka NnewiSuper aka ChangedMan1999

1 Like

Re: Abia State Is The Worst And Most Backward State In Nigeria: Pictures by KingsCity: 9:42pm On Nov 26, 2020
Abia state governor should not be allowed to near any place that governors are gathering

1 Like

Re: Abia State Is The Worst And Most Backward State In Nigeria: Pictures by Dovegrey: 10:27pm On Nov 26, 2020
Kinematics:

KinematIcs is the impostor and he is also chino aka Abia1sts0n aka PortHarcourt1st aka RIVERS1stson aka NnewiSuper
Aboki you done open another account to indentify is not hard. keep fooling yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Is The Worst And Most Backward State In Nigeria: Pictures by ChangedMan1999(m): 11:27pm On Nov 26, 2020
Kinematics:

KinematIcs is the impostor and he is also chino aka Abia1sts0n aka PortHarcourt1st aka RIVERS1stson aka NnewiSuper

O

I see
Re: Abia State Is The Worst And Most Backward State In Nigeria: Pictures by Kinematics: 6:21am On Nov 27, 2020

Re: Abia State Is The Worst And Most Backward State In Nigeria: Pictures by FerdinandAbah: 6:22am On Nov 27, 2020
E don do, abeg. If they check, your state is probably worse
Re: Abia State Is The Worst And Most Backward State In Nigeria: Pictures by Kinematics: 6:22am On Nov 27, 2020
Dovegrey:

Aboki you done open another account to indentify is not hard. keep fooling yourself.

Mumu. Does this look like a new account? Ode!
Re: Abia State Is The Worst And Most Backward State In Nigeria: Pictures by dukeprince50: 6:27am On Nov 27, 2020
Dovegrey:

lol, kinematics a new account?
Moreover ur account seems new to me, this is my first time seeing ur comment

1 Like

Re: Abia State Is The Worst And Most Backward State In Nigeria: Pictures by FunkeOseni: 6:48am On Nov 27, 2020
Their governors embezzle funds meant for developing the state. The story has been the same since 1999

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does It Mean That From Next Year, A Foreigner Cannot Own A Nigerian Sim? / Cows Grazing In The Street Of Abuja Despite Ban / ESN Attack: Oby Ezekwesili Sends Strong Message To Service Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.