Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Sanwo-Olu Won't Escape Probe After COVID-19 Pandemic - PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Won't Escape Probe After COVID-19 Pandemic - PDP (51337 Views)

LASTMA Orders Probe After Punch Report On Extortion / Buratai Lobbied Ambassadorial Posting To Benin Republic To Escape Probe - SR / Oba Akiolu: Buhari Should Close Boarder When Reelected So Obasanjo Won't Escape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Won't Escape Probe After COVID-19 Pandemic - PDP by idealogical: 12:26am On Apr 06, 2020
PDP and their obsession with money sha..

Lagosians are dealing with life and death issue and all the useless PDP are worried about is money. .

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Won't Escape Probe After COVID-19 Pandemic - PDP by dhardy09: 12:28am On Apr 06, 2020
Am in Lagos and for the first time I agree with PDP on this all Sanwoolu has been doing is audio and for the Camera ... Reliefs are going to party members let's not deny that .. Lagos State Government is really embezzling this period ... CoronaVirus is the cover up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Won't Escape Probe After COVID-19 Pandemic - PDP by kalufelix(m): 12:30am On Apr 06, 2020
Jack500:

In ur dream. Your grandfathers should tell u better.
I understand your lazy ass feels threatened ...but like i said there's absolutely nothing you can do about that...we will pay all the taxes but your sons will be tenants in their own backyard...we will dominate your Markets and hold the highest offices in the civil service...that has always been the dream of the Biafran troops...Afonja na walk over anyday ... Except they've got more accolades in noise making and backstabbing...
Re: Sanwo-Olu Won't Escape Probe After COVID-19 Pandemic - PDP by Nobody: 12:30am On Apr 06, 2020
Jack500:

How is he making noise,pls?
most of what he said were false and unimaginable. He said lagos would treat patients for free this period , free surgeries would be performed , etc...in which hospital? where are the equipment? Where are the doctors? Etc. The last time I checked, patients were already being returned from Lasuth and co. All the few ventilators have been sent to isolation centres. No drugs in hospitals , no medical equipment in general hospitals except Lasuth and people have been booked for surgeries long before the lock down and the list is endless. Some wouldn't have their surgeries done until early may. All his palliatives are fake...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Won't Escape Probe After COVID-19 Pandemic - PDP by leokid866: 12:33am On Apr 06, 2020
NaijaMutant:
This clowns should quite politicking, let's overcome this threat to our collective existence.

There will always be a day of reckoning.

Sanwoolu is the acting President of Nigeria.

He needs all the encouragement he can get for now undecided
I swear....if Lagos falls to coronavirus the whole of Nigeria is going down.

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Won't Escape Probe After COVID-19 Pandemic - PDP by Jostoman: 12:33am On Apr 06, 2020
Eye service governor
Re: Sanwo-Olu Won't Escape Probe After COVID-19 Pandemic - PDP by Bolnij2: 12:52am On Apr 06, 2020
Imagine, corruption want to probe SanwoOlu for corruption. The N500 million they claim to have raised may not see the light of the day. Wonders shall never end. Mr. Governor, please don't be distracted by one man and party that is tying to practice essay writing. We are proud of the good work you are doing. God bless you sir.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Won't Escape Probe After COVID-19 Pandemic - PDP by Staphylococcus: 12:53am On Apr 06, 2020
PDP is sick!

The whole of its members need to be isolated and quarantined.

This is not how to play opposition but show of stupidity.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Won't Escape Probe After COVID-19 Pandemic - PDP by akennynews(m): 12:55am On Apr 06, 2020
Shocking news: Tiger at Bronx Zoo tests positive for coronavirus
https://akennynews.com.ng/shocking-news-tiger-at-bronx-zoo-tests-positive-for-coronavirus/
Re: Sanwo-Olu Won't Escape Probe After COVID-19 Pandemic - PDP by Obanaijacom: 12:58am On Apr 06, 2020
So this is the only thing you can deduce from what you read now. Purge yourself of all the hate. I am a real lagosian from the heart of Lagos my greatest worry is that we have many mentally challenged people who just open up their mouth and say nonsense

Yanmiriflathead:
So These Ones Are Still Hoping That Someday They'll Relegate Tinubu/APC And Be In Full Control Of Lagos State?? So That They Can Turn Lagos To An Igbo Affair Abi? Imagine Having An Igbo Man As The Deputy Governor Of Lagos And Several Sensitive Consolatory Positions To Boot For Their Steadfastness. The Chestbeating Will Know No Ends.
But I Trust, Only Tinubus Propaganda Machines Alone Una Done Resign Discharge Go Una Various Villages For East. We Never Talk Of Deploying Merceneries Like MC Oluomo And Co. This Is Day Dreaming. It Is Impossible For PDP To Rule Lagos State Just As It Is Impossible For An Igbo Man To Rule Nigeria

PS: May U'all Quoting Me To Say Rubbish Have Covid 19 Before Buhari This Month.

So I Just Discovered That The Two Things That Gives An Igbo Man Fear The Most Are .1 TINUBU 2. Going Back To Their Villages Flowing With Milk And Honey

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Won't Escape Probe After COVID-19 Pandemic - PDP by DEHVEHLOP(m): 12:58am On Apr 06, 2020
tempem:
Hiya!

Ki shele?! grin grin

*** To digress a little:
Who noticed that the Policeman' s posture get as e bey? wink wink

https://tomvad.com/10-tips-on-how-to-be-an-organized-person/

Òun ra? Bami é é sí urunkunrun. Coronavirus ní bani n’agbara Ọlọ́run.

Only the people of the vice president can understand cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Won't Escape Probe After COVID-19 Pandemic - PDP by oakin: 1:11am On Apr 06, 2020
chidiebere2020:
APC is a cursed party

Where is d change they promise us
You better go back to your village and curse the village head

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Won't Escape Probe After COVID-19 Pandemic - PDP by Tinamama: 1:15am On Apr 06, 2020
God will surely help us
Re: Sanwo-Olu Won't Escape Probe After COVID-19 Pandemic - PDP by senatordave1(m): 1:24am On Apr 06, 2020
fairfora:
most of what he said were false and unimaginable. He said lagos would treat patients for free this period , free surgeries would be performed , etc...in which hospital? where are the equipment? Where are the doctors? Etc. The last time I checked, patients were already being returned from Lasuth and co. All the few ventilators have been sent to isolation centres. No drugs in hospitals , no medical equipment in general hospitals except Lasuth and people have been booked for surgeries long before the lock down and the list is endless. Some wouldn't have their surgeries done until early may. All his palliatives are fake...
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Won't Escape Probe After COVID-19 Pandemic - PDP by ContractKiller: 1:27am On Apr 06, 2020
grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Won't Escape Probe After COVID-19 Pandemic - PDP by tollyboy5(m): 1:35am On Apr 06, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:
So These Ones Are Still Hoping That Someday They'll Relegate Tinubu/APC And Be In Full Control Of Lagos State?? So That They Can Turn Lagos To An Igbo Affair Abi? Imagine Having An Igbo Man As The Deputy Governor Of Lagos And Several Sensitive Consolatory Positions To Boot For Their Steadfastness. The Chestbeating Will Know No Ends.
But I Trust, Only Tinubus Propaganda Machines Alone Una Done Resign Discharge Go Una Various Villages For East. We Never Talk Of Deploying Merceneries Like MC Oluomo And Co. This Is Day Dreaming. It Is Impossible For PDP To Rule Lagos State Just As It Is Impossible For An Igbo Man To Rule Nigeria

So I Just Discovered That The Two Things That Gives An Igbo Man Fear The Most Are .1 TINUBU 2. Going Back To Their Villages Flowing With Milk And Honey
shut your dirty mouth, agbaje is lagos native and the donation @ onikan stadium was by his younger brother heading gtbank. obanikoro contested @ pdp and he his awori, we lagos native can deside any igbo to be among our house of rep its our land and home but tinubu is here to sell us out to other yoruba settlers it wont work
Re: Sanwo-Olu Won't Escape Probe After COVID-19 Pandemic - PDP by Tinamama: 1:38am On Apr 06, 2020
May God help us all
Re: Sanwo-Olu Won't Escape Probe After COVID-19 Pandemic - PDP by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:44am On Apr 06, 2020
This PDP are as useless as used tissue paper. In this time where the novel COVID19 virus is ravaging humanity, they are already talking probe. How are they going to probe the governor when PDP is not in government? In their dreams
Re: Sanwo-Olu Won't Escape Probe After COVID-19 Pandemic - PDP by jaxxy(m): 1:53am On Apr 06, 2020
landmark86:
This one are still playing politics at this point of pandemic.
PDP are foolish are like 5&6

This is what I also thought at 1st bt in terms of relief and palliatives Apc lagos/sanwolu Has done nothing and completely failed. What of all the monies donated to lagos sofar? How are they been used?

Even pdp' s own claim of palliatives is also a fraud and nobody has seen any of there so called claims aswell. Why are our politicians and leaders wicked lile this?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Won't Escape Probe After COVID-19 Pandemic - PDP by Godformeeeeeee: 1:53am On Apr 06, 2020
Pdp Lagos chapter are the worst. Amidst this pandemic they chose to play politic.
I clear my throat and spit on pdp Lagos chapter. shame on u guys.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Won't Escape Probe After COVID-19 Pandemic - PDP by chidiebere2020(m): 1:56am On Apr 06, 2020
oakin:

You better go back to your village and curse the village head
what else again,
Re: Sanwo-Olu Won't Escape Probe After COVID-19 Pandemic - PDP by Nobody: 2:09am On Apr 06, 2020
What a senseless comment. Nigerian youths must stop these sort of derogatory comments which will remain eternally against their names online. Shame on you for breeding ethnic hatred.
Yanmiriflathead:

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Won't Escape Probe After COVID-19 Pandemic - PDP by HRMK: 2:09am On Apr 06, 2020
and who is going to probe him?pdp or efcc?like seriously?what of his immunity?to be thrown overboard?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Won't Escape Probe After COVID-19 Pandemic - PDP by HRMK: 2:14am On Apr 06, 2020
kalufelix:
I understand your lazy ass feels threatened ...but like i said there's absolutely nothing you can do about that...we will pay all the taxes but your sons will be tenants in their own backyard...we will dominate your Markets and hold the highest offices in the civil service...that has always been the dream of the Biafran troops...Afonja na walk over anyday ... Except they've got more accolades in noise making and backstabbing...
keep on daydreaming until it gets too late for u!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abduction: El-rufai Mourns Army, Navy Officers Who Died While Defending Students / Hanan Buhari & Husband, Turad Sha’aban Shine In Post-Nuptial Shoot (Photos) / Nigeria Used As An Example On Cyber Security At UK University (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.