Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,151 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans (54958 Views)

Abubakar Saraki Foundation Clears Misconceptions, Confirms Support for Mr Ibu / Video: Saraki Asking Kwarans To Vote Buhari / Kwarans Bombarded Saraki With "OLE" "THIEF" "OTOGE" On Live Radio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans by Ctorch: 11:49pm On Apr 05, 2020
Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation distributes food to kwarans

Earlier today, we continued the distribution of palliative packages to Kwarans as part of the shared resolve of @bukolasaraki and the @absfoundationng team to support as many households as possible to overcome the health and economic challenges posed by #COVID19.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=156912819121963&id=108922880587624

3 Likes

Re: Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans by Ctorch: 11:50pm On Apr 05, 2020
More palliatives

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans by Angbakpa(m): 11:52pm On Apr 05, 2020
Looks like elliot

7 Likes

Re: Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 05, 2020
What they know how to do best in the family, which many have never seen, even though they're quite aware of such. Hate politics in Nigeria is still an issue. With all he's done so far...hatred never allowed them to see any

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 05, 2020
I am seeing totally different thing.

14 Likes

Re: Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans by ojun50(m): 12:32am On Apr 06, 2020
All did yesterday bread dey are sharing up and down eh

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans by Jostoman: 12:42am On Apr 06, 2020
Atleast this one is better than the bread they are shearing in Lagos State.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans by sapientia(m): 12:44am On Apr 06, 2020
Were they shouting Otego?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans by Nobody: 5:38am On Apr 06, 2020
Lives & Security - Zero
Basic amenities - Zero
Isolation stipend - Zero
Poverty alleviation - Zero

What really is the purpose of Nigerian Government if it cannot take care of you for just 1 week with basic amenities, which you have been doing all your life, while even taking some of their responsibility..

48 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans by Superwave: 5:45am On Apr 06, 2020
Very true bro can you even believe one governor shared Eba n ofe nsala ?!

I laf I Wan die when. I saw that.

Jostoman:

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans by johnmartus(m): 6:16am On Apr 06, 2020
Lol you know the best place to share your poisonous food. I will those people can beat the hell out of you.
Re: Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans by Edgardo5: 7:22am On Apr 06, 2020
[s]
johnmartus:
Lol you know the best place to share your poisonous food. I will those people can beat the hell out of you.
[/s]

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans by Johnnyessence(m): 7:26am On Apr 06, 2020
Kudos to omo baba oloye for this givings.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans by Babatunde40(m): 9:08am On Apr 06, 2020
Is he related to former senate president?
Re: Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans by WalkerMichael(m): 9:08am On Apr 06, 2020
Only God can forgive Nigerian politicians...

5 Likes

Re: Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans by Centcanada: 9:08am On Apr 06, 2020
Lovely my man. You re always a true leader like your father. More jor

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans by PureGoldh(m): 9:09am On Apr 06, 2020
Cool...this one na "Talk and Do Foundation" unlike the audio promises made by the elites in the Southern part of dx country.

Na my mind I talk Sha...I no slap person.

Meanwhile....If you need Pure Original Honey... Whatsapp/Call 081 0166 6771 let's talk about it... CoronaVirus no go see us at all at all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans by dipopooo(m): 9:09am On Apr 06, 2020
We will all be alright las las... I have only be hearing individual and government sharing food and money. I have not seen anything in my area as if my area is not part of Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans by DropsMic(m): 9:09am On Apr 06, 2020
Ok

Re: Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans by easyfem(m): 9:09am On Apr 06, 2020
at all at all na hin bad ............
Re: Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans by pacco6ixty9(m): 9:10am On Apr 06, 2020
The Loot Grand Masters No Stain Oga Do more!

3 Likes

Re: Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans by Melezenawii: 9:10am On Apr 06, 2020
Jostoman:

Plus Eba and Egusi sharing

4 Likes

Re: Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans by handsomeyinka(m): 9:10am On Apr 06, 2020
I think we nairalanders also need to raise funds for some people in our communities..

Some people don't even know what to eat or drink this morning but I thank God this not our portion.

I don't know where to start and how to start this thought of mine, but I will want few opinions from my fellow nairalanders on how to help the real poor and needy in this time of crisis.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 06, 2020
Same saraki that zombies called all sorts of names.

I heard Lagos State speaker shared a loaf of bread each to his constituents

Nigerian politicians, can't you give to the people without a camera?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:10am On Apr 06, 2020
hmmmm, I hope it's not what I am thinking, two families but photos taken from different angles

Anyways he tried than some governors!!!

Particularly, giving it to them directly than donating it to the government!!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans by Wigetsolar: 9:10am On Apr 06, 2020
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans by nnatobryno(m): 9:10am On Apr 06, 2020
To just one family?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 06, 2020
You mean he gave them a little from their treasury he looted?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans by Latidoh1: 9:11am On Apr 06, 2020
O to ge

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri With Air Hostesses At Sofitel Heathrow / Army Lieutenant, Other Senior Officers Batter, Flog Junior Female Soldier (pics) / Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.