Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,516 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans (54976 Views)

Abubakar Saraki Foundation Clears Misconceptions, Confirms Support for Mr Ibu / Video: Saraki Asking Kwarans To Vote Buhari / Kwarans Bombarded Saraki With "OLE" "THIEF" "OTOGE" On Live Radio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans by ZooOga: 9:32am On Apr 06, 2020
real generous of the ex-governor/senate president huh? wink

me done typing. sad
Re: Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans by Realtalk20: 9:33am On Apr 06, 2020
[s]
Yanmiriflathead:
So With All The Massive Support We From The East Gave To This Mans Family, Ordinary #50 Gala And Purewater We Never See. They Still Prefer Their Afonjaa Brothers That Voted Them Out Of Office. This One Pain Me
[/s]

Another impotent hater spotted

Who is the we? The useless family you represent are the ones pained . No one from the east is complaining.

Only a criminal would write what you wrote

Illiterate

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans by ttobizz(m): 9:42am On Apr 06, 2020
This one just sent food to his uncles in the village. Even the uncles dey fear to collect because he voted APC in the last election grin

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans by pacificom: 9:42am On Apr 06, 2020
Ctorch:
Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation distributes food to kwarans

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=156912819121963&id=108922880587624
Someone should alert the villagers that those juicy mangos on the tree are better off the bait.
Re: Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans by seedorfg(m): 9:45am On Apr 06, 2020
You sharing food to one household in patigi

Crazy politicians, let him go to populated places like Ilorin, offa and around ifelodun local government then I will take him serious.
Re: Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans by Kdon2: 9:50am On Apr 06, 2020
;
Babatunde40:
Is he related to former senate president?

Former! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans by davillian(m): 9:54am On Apr 06, 2020
Angbakpa:
Looks like elliot
Elliot is looking like an offer fed pig
His neck is as big like that of a cow
Re: Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans by Edgardo5: 9:54am On Apr 06, 2020
yeroba Muslims are poor

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans by Yoighaman(m): 9:58am On Apr 06, 2020
The ambience under the mango tree is lovely, it would make a good sleep, it's rare to find such, especially in urban and cosmopolitan areas including Parkview and Banana Island.
Re: Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans by Psalmy2cute(m): 10:00am On Apr 06, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:
So With All The Massive Support We From The East Gave To This Mans Family, Ordinary #50 Gala And Purewater We Never See. They Still Prefer Their Afonjaa Brothers That Voted Them Out Of Office. This One Pain Me
it looks like your old moniker has been banned and you're here with a new one with the aim of spreading hate.. grin jobless youth find something meaningful to do with your life

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans by highbee02: 10:04am On Apr 06, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
hmmmm, I hope it's not what I am thinking, two families but photos taken from different angles

Anyways he tried than some governors!!!

Particularly, giving it to them directly than donating it to the government!!!

Thank u, I observed the same thing

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans by boniga(m): 10:04am On Apr 06, 2020
Yes, they are distributing food to people but who the hell says the food is from Bukola saraki foundation? I am here in kwara state and since i have being hearing the news no bukola saraki foundation was mentioned to distribute food to people..

The food distribution is real, it started on saturday but BUKOLA FOUNDATION IS A BIG LIE. They just want people to see him as a good man and he is not.
Re: Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans by boniga(m): 10:08am On Apr 06, 2020
ZooOga:
real generous of the ex-governor/senate president huh? wink

me done typing. sad

He is not generous cos he has no hand in this. The OP is a lier
Re: Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 06, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:

The environment alone na poverty for the pictures.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans by AsawanaDgreat: 10:15am On Apr 06, 2020
Thank you sir
Re: Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans by jaxxy(m): 10:21am On Apr 06, 2020
Where are the households? These ones leaving in mu h house are usually farmers themselves, where do they go b4? The lockdown means nothing to them.

Why do we decieve ourselves in this country for goodness sake?
Re: Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans by Focusmind: 10:24am On Apr 06, 2020
The poverty level in this country is mind boggling.

The people should also help themselves as too much children is a contributory factor to poverty.

I don't know why people in remote village should be having 7 to 8 children without any means of sustenance.
Re: Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans by Emotionss: 10:28am On Apr 06, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Yanmiriflathead:

They know S/E people are not poor so they don't Need charity from anybody

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans by andyprez(m): 10:30am On Apr 06, 2020
Lostz:

Nigerian politicians, can't you give to the people without a camera?

Because some of you wouldn’t believe it.

Infact, what do we want in this country sef?

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 06, 2020
andyprez:

Because some of you wouldn’t believe it.

Infact, what do we want in this country sef?
Do we need to believe? The impact will be felt in the society
Re: Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans by Peacefulguy90: 10:54am On Apr 06, 2020
2023 things.........the doc is coming back with full force

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans by InvertedHammer: 10:58am On Apr 06, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:
/
Your only prayer in life should be not to look like the recipients nor live in their kind of environment. That alone trumps any bag of rice you may get from Saraki. That's assuming you are not one of them already.

\

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans by Babatunde40(m): 10:59am On Apr 06, 2020
Kdon2:
;

Former! grin grin grin grin grin
There's nothing bad in former. Obama is a former US president. Bill Clinton is a former US president. One of the best governors of Lagos state, Lateef Jakande is a former governor.

I was the former course rep in my time in school. "Former"

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans by CreekCommando: 11:27am On Apr 06, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:
Arboki gworo, North East you meant to say, right? If your North East supported Saraki and he now despises you it's because you guys are too poor to be rescued by Saraki alone. I'm from the South East, we don't beg for handouts in Eastern Nigeria; it's a shame in our culture to beggarly expect people to keep sustaining you economically. Poor families from my region who sold bitterleaf vegetables or Gala sausages have all produced quality graduates most of whom are running big businesses now or are overseas making it big and have changed the former conditions of their parents to something cozy. We'll record more deaths from your region if COVID-19 persists due to hunger and squalid lifestyle. Enjoy your Laziness! But don't cajole Saraki next time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans by nobone(f): 11:27am On Apr 06, 2020
Babatunde40:
Is he related to former senate president?

Guess you're a Chinese?
Re: Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans by Lanre0: 12:24pm On Apr 06, 2020
This looks like a location in Nollywood movie. Anyway, Satanic Saraki & his demonic, ritualistic, audacious as well as corrupt cohorts can never claim to be giving out palliative assistance to the masses they had for so many years traumatized, brutalised, deprived & drained of billions of naira. We are awaiting the outcome of Offa robbery trial. ALLAH Almighty will surely reward every evil doer accordingly.
Re: Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans by juman(m): 12:30pm On Apr 06, 2020
Otogeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Re: Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans by juman(m): 12:31pm On Apr 06, 2020
Sai oshiomhole.
Sai buhari
Sai apc.
Re: Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans by handsomeyinka(m): 1:02pm On Apr 06, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Simply open a thread to help the needy.. But u need to be sharp so that fraudulent one's won't benefit leaving those truly in need.
Yea. .I agree with you..
Re: Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans by Tareq1105: 1:05pm On Apr 06, 2020
fairfora:
What they know how to do best in the family, which many have never seen, even though they're quite aware of such. Hate politics in Nigeria is still an issue. With all he's done so far...hatred never allowed them to see any

We cannot see it bcoz Saraki family had taken us for granted (a ride) for too long.

We're not even taking their rice bcoz we know it's Greek gift.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“It's Like Deji Adeleke Has Run Mad Due To The Death Of His Brother”- Aregbesola / Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara / Army Destroys 1500 Metric Tonne Vessel Captured By Tompolo (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.