Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,414 members, 7,843,229 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Lockdown: The Rice Given To Alimosho LGA Residents To Stay At Home (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lockdown: The Rice Given To Alimosho LGA Residents To Stay At Home (Video) (73055 Views)

Now That A General Was Killed In Abaji, Will The Army Lockdown The Village / Lockdown: The Wise Thing Govt Should Do / Lagos State Task Force Seen Enforcing Market Lockdown The Hard Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: The Rice Given To Alimosho LGA Residents To Stay At Home (Video) by aduku1(m): 8:02am On Apr 06, 2020
dazzlingd:
angry

The entitlement right of these people is becoming so irritating,
The government does not owe anybody food!
Appreciate the little u were given and stop comparing us to wealthy nations like the likes of canada, it's a stupid comparison.

If you people had planned your lives, it wont be this bad, I am not saying every hands are equal, but there are people out here even in the villages who dont have up to what these ingrates have and arent complaining, they dont even have phones to go on social media to complain. So u expect bags of rice, groundnut oil, gas supply and a dozen broilers

You suddenly think getting fed is the responsibility of the government, kudos to countries that have the luxury to provide that, but expecting that from a populated nation like ours where people dont even pay tax is madness.

Yet you see a couple living in one room with 8 children and u want the government to feed u all, well the government will do what they know how to do best, they will use this avenue to loot more national cake

Oga it is their right..according to the International covenant of economic social and cultural right which nigeria is a party to, the right to food is mandatory and cannot be derogated. Also note that the right to food does not end at access to food only cos you might argue that since shops selling foods are open for some duration then the right has not been violation but this right also extends to the means of getting the food and since businesses are close which is one of the major means a citizen use to get funds in purchasing food and the fact that many Nigeria survival on daily works without having opportunity to much savings then we can bold say since such funds will be unavailable at this moment then their right to food has been violated and the government in remedying this are suppose to put in place proper palliatives to curb this situation. My article on this will be published today

Also be aware that weather a country is rich or not does not give them right to violate such right..the right is final and cannot be derogated even in times of emergency, the minimum core obligation of providing food must be actualized by the state. This is even supported also by International Humanitarian law that even in times of Armed conflicts like war, the right to food should not be violated.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: The Rice Given To Alimosho LGA Residents To Stay At Home (Video) by Amanda4life: 8:03am On Apr 06, 2020
tollyboy5:
rubbish! when we were shouting dont vote for them they were collecting money to vote and cup of rice and garri, but now they share the same thing and you're complaining because its sit-at-home lock-down grin grin grin grin when its 2023 una go wise up

Let them shut up and eat the rice in peace.

If they like let them be 20 in one room
The papa wey born them, no no say time like this dey come.?

Let them go and meet their father.
Well may be the man is with his newest wife

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: The Rice Given To Alimosho LGA Residents To Stay At Home (Video) by olupitanr(m): 8:06am On Apr 06, 2020
See what Atan Ajayi and Atan communities with over 2000 people is given

Re: Lockdown: The Rice Given To Alimosho LGA Residents To Stay At Home (Video) by dazzlingd(m): 8:06am On Apr 06, 2020
aduku1:

Oga it is their right..according to the International covenant of economic social and cultural right which nigeria is a party to, the right to food is mandatory and cannot be derogated. Also note that the right to food does not end at access to food only cos you might argue that since shops selling foods are open for some duration then the right has not been violation but this right also extends to the means of getting the food and since businesses are close which is one of the major means a citizen use to get funds in purchasing food and the fact that many Nigeria survival on daily works without having opportunity to much savings then we can bold say since such funds will be unavailable at this moment then their right to food has been violated and the government in remedying this are suppose to put in place proper palliatives to curb this situation. My article on this will be published today

Also be aware that weather a country is rich or not does not give them right to violate such right..the right is final and cannot be derogated even in times of emergency, the minimum core obligation of providing food must be actualized by the state. This is even supported also by International Humanitarian law that even in times of Armed conflicts like war, the right to food should not be violated.

Wen reality sets in and hits u hard u will understand your theories remain a dog in the book that can't bark..

Wait and be expecting your government to feed the entire nation with tubers of yams and bags of rice. They will even add smoothies for you for balance diet.
Re: Lockdown: The Rice Given To Alimosho LGA Residents To Stay At Home (Video) by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 06, 2020
aduku1:

You made a lot of valid points after reconstruction but I'm sure not looking forward to reading that upcoming article
Re: Lockdown: The Rice Given To Alimosho LGA Residents To Stay At Home (Video) by alizma: 8:08am On Apr 06, 2020
abokikhalifa:
I swear Nigeria govt funny die. You ask people to stay at home without providing a means of survival. So the best they can do is to share 4 cups of rice to resident. Abeg, how will a family of 5 share 4 cups of rice for 2 weeks. Watch the Video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mmh2oXp65iU
If you think is not enough, hand it over to your neighbor while you wait for the full bag that you are expecting from Trump. Ungrateful people. You complain of government not given anything, now you are given something, you are complaining of the size.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: The Rice Given To Alimosho LGA Residents To Stay At Home (Video) by BabaO2: 8:10am On Apr 06, 2020
Government made a mistake of attempting giving Nigerians foodstuffs. Nigeria is not Switzerland or any of these well organised European countries that different houses know the number of people living in houses next to them. Government of those countries know exactly number of people on each street, how many foodstuffs government is going to buy for over 20m people in Lagos State?, since everyone is connected to a working class citizen one way or the other, government should have mandated every company either small and large companies to pay off their staff before the lockdown and encourage/persuade the paid working class to help their relatives in one way or the other.

3 Likes

Re: Lockdown: The Rice Given To Alimosho LGA Residents To Stay At Home (Video) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:12am On Apr 06, 2020
junglej:

See!!! Your whole generation is cursed for ultering that nonsense from your smelling mouth. Someone who has no means to eat is insulting others, you fool.

It's your father and mother and other generations that are cursed .

Re: Lockdown: The Rice Given To Alimosho LGA Residents To Stay At Home (Video) by modekhe: 8:14am On Apr 06, 2020
@conductor260

Go and read about the quanrantine act.
Re: Lockdown: The Rice Given To Alimosho LGA Residents To Stay At Home (Video) by aspiring44: 8:18am On Apr 06, 2020
Babatunde40:
In other countries, when they share relief materials they do not brand it politically.

But in Nigeria, everything is branded for political gains.

We just lack ways of doing things properly. We make everything political which brings problem by the day . Are we cursed as a country?

What exactly is our problem? We are the problem unto ourselves. No love , sincerity ,accountability and we expect to grow exponentially..
Re: Lockdown: The Rice Given To Alimosho LGA Residents To Stay At Home (Video) by jansonn(m): 8:19am On Apr 06, 2020
dazzlingd:
angry

Appreciate the little u were given and stop comparing us to wealthy nations like the likes of canada, it's a stupid comparison.

If you people had planned your lives, it wont be this bad, I am not saying every hands are equal, but there are people out here even in the villages who dont have up to what these ingrates have and arent complaining, they dont even have phones to go on social media to complain. So u expect bags of rice, groundnut oil, gas supply and a dozen broilers

You suddenly think getting fed is the responsibility of the government, kudos to countries that have the luxury to provide that, but expecting that from a populated nation like ours where people dont even pay tax is madness.

Yet you see a couple living in one room with 8 children and u want the government to feed u all, well the government will do what they know how to do best, they will use this avenue to loot more national cake
See what this one is saying!! You just rose out of your gold coated bed and say things. Because things came easy in life for you because your dad is one hot shot politicians or something doesn't mean other people dont work hard. People plan their life's yet the nation frustrates it. Dont come here and say nonsense that they didnt plan their lives, no Nigerian is really lazy. People work their ass everyday and yet they're poor so pls let's know what we're saying oo
Re: Lockdown: The Rice Given To Alimosho LGA Residents To Stay At Home (Video) by ujiranky(m): 8:20am On Apr 06, 2020
conductor260:
Let them keep blowing Yoruba there instead of finding work when the lockdown ends. They can keep expecting other people to feed them.

Sharing food during quarantine is not compulsory. The people who are doing it are doing it out of goodwill.

At this junction calling u a fool would be to praise u
Re: Lockdown: The Rice Given To Alimosho LGA Residents To Stay At Home (Video) by aspiring44: 8:21am On Apr 06, 2020
BabaO2:
Government made a mistake of attempting giving Nigerians foodstuffs. Nigeria is not Switzerland or any of these well organised European countries that different houses know the number of people living in houses next to them. Government of those countries know exactly number of people on each street, how many foodstuffs government is going to buy for over 20m people in Lagos State, since everyone is connected to a working class citizens one way or the other, government should have mandated every company either small and large companies to pay off their staff before the lockdown and encourage/persuade the paid working class to help their relatives in one way or the other.

I believe nothing is permanent and the pandemic will surely go, but if it doesn't teach us a lesson or two then which way are we heading to......
Re: Lockdown: The Rice Given To Alimosho LGA Residents To Stay At Home (Video) by adecz: 8:23am On Apr 06, 2020
grin grin

Some areas of Kaduna got
this per household!! shocked shocked shocked

Re: Lockdown: The Rice Given To Alimosho LGA Residents To Stay At Home (Video) by Iheuwaneme(m): 8:24am On Apr 06, 2020
GreatResearcher:

The Bible is a letter written by God to His children. You're confused because it is not addressed to you because you're not one of God's children. So you're reading another person's letter, and there's no way you're going to understand.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: The Rice Given To Alimosho LGA Residents To Stay At Home (Video) by SalomonKane: 8:24am On Apr 06, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
That is for breakfast, they'll bring lunch and dinner when it's time.
if I hear. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: The Rice Given To Alimosho LGA Residents To Stay At Home (Video) by ujiranky(m): 8:25am On Apr 06, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

It's your father and mother and other generations that are cursed .
Pls whenever u are contesting for any position both home and abroad pls let me know, so i can vote against u
Re: Lockdown: The Rice Given To Alimosho LGA Residents To Stay At Home (Video) by SalomonKane: 8:26am On Apr 06, 2020
alizma:

If you think is not enough, hand it over to your neighbor while you wait for the full bag that you are expecting from Trump. Ungrateful people. You complain of government not given anything, now you are given something, you are complaining of the size.
this comment of yours show you didn't even watch the video.

Please next time it's always prudent to look before you leap.

Cheers.
Re: Lockdown: The Rice Given To Alimosho LGA Residents To Stay At Home (Video) by Superwave: 8:26am On Apr 06, 2020
Very funny indeed the one wey funny pass is the lunatic that shared eba n ofe nsala.
I wan laf die when i see that one ..lol
No be small thing bro for this 9ja govt.

abokikhalifa:
I swear Nigeria govt funny die. You ask people to stay at home without providing a means of survival. So the best they can do is to share 4 cups of rice to resident. Abeg, how will a family of 5 share 4 cups of rice for 2 weeks. Watch the Video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mmh2oXp65iU
Re: Lockdown: The Rice Given To Alimosho LGA Residents To Stay At Home (Video) by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 06, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Then paying tax too is not compulsory , the people paying it are also doing it out of goodwill.

Why wasting your time on a conductor?
Re: Lockdown: The Rice Given To Alimosho LGA Residents To Stay At Home (Video) by Successmind(m): 8:29am On Apr 06, 2020
It's a lie...I stay in alimosho, the food was distributed to only APC party loyalist that has membership card and not all of them collected sef.....all na scam

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: The Rice Given To Alimosho LGA Residents To Stay At Home (Video) by Ohraykon: 8:31am On Apr 06, 2020
tollyboy5:
rubbish! when we were shouting dont vote for them they were collecting money to vote and cup of rice and garri, but now they share the same thing and you're complaining because its sit-at-home lock-down grin grin grin grin when its 2023 una go wise up
shut up as if jona didnt share garri and groudnuts in sachets wats the difference with pdp and apc
Re: Lockdown: The Rice Given To Alimosho LGA Residents To Stay At Home (Video) by abokikhalifa: 8:31am On Apr 06, 2020
dazzlingd:
angry

Seems your family member are part of this govt. Now tell me. What as the govt done for Nigerians. ? We provide lights for ourself, we do borehole for ourself, we do security for ourself, we feed ourself,we pay for all this things, we pay tax and yet nothing to show for it. It's even Nigerians that are doing things for the government and not the other way round
Re: Lockdown: The Rice Given To Alimosho LGA Residents To Stay At Home (Video) by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 06, 2020
conductor260:
Let them keep blowing Yoruba there instead of finding work when the lockdown ends. They can keep expecting other people to feed them.

Sharing food during quarantine is not compulsory. The people who are doing it are doing it out of goodwill.
You are either ignorant or a heartless soul. Palative measures is a right of every citizens during Quarantine.

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: The Rice Given To Alimosho LGA Residents To Stay At Home (Video) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:32am On Apr 06, 2020
ujiranky:

Pls whenever u are contesting for any position both home and abroad pls let me know, so i can vote against u

Lol

I'm so passionate about Nigeria. I pray for the country every day God in heaven is my witness.
I help the needy when I have so much in abundance and I'm just 27.

You're not patriotic than I am and will never be and that's the reason why you're supporting this bad elements destroying our country .
Re: Lockdown: The Rice Given To Alimosho LGA Residents To Stay At Home (Video) by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:32am On Apr 06, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
That is for breakfast, they'll bring lunch and dinner when it's time.

PEOPLE SHOULD STOP PLEASE

WHERE IN BENIN EDO STATE DO YOU KNOW WHAT WE GET ??

NOTHING

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: The Rice Given To Alimosho LGA Residents To Stay At Home (Video) by SweetCunt97(f): 8:33am On Apr 06, 2020
Is it so difficult to be grateful? Family of 5? Who send una. Would u prefer to be up and about and contact the coronavirus?

Nigerians really have this unappreciative ungrateful disposition in their dna

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: The Rice Given To Alimosho LGA Residents To Stay At Home (Video) by dangoteinlaw: 8:35am On Apr 06, 2020
Amanda4life:

Let them shut up and eat the rice in peace.

If they like let them be 20 in one room
The papa wey born them, no no say time like this dey come.?

Let them go and meet their father.
Well may be the man is with his newest wife

they are even lucky to get that coz if i were president the same amount of food would be shared for both families with one kid and those with 14kids infact those with one kid paying tax will get more than those jobless ppl not paying any tax. Its a tragedy now that what is happening in USA is what is happening now, even the rich that paid the tax aren't getting anything now but the parasites who know nothing but sex and getting pregnant have the effontary to complain.

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: The Rice Given To Alimosho LGA Residents To Stay At Home (Video) by gosmoney(m): 8:36am On Apr 06, 2020
conductor260:

u are MAD
Re: Lockdown: The Rice Given To Alimosho LGA Residents To Stay At Home (Video) by Lilymax(f): 8:37am On Apr 06, 2020
conductor260:

Says who?? Other countries providing for their citizens nko? undecided
Re: Lockdown: The Rice Given To Alimosho LGA Residents To Stay At Home (Video) by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 06, 2020
What do you expect when government entrust someone who earn peanut as monthly salary share food to community, and you expect them to actually carry out there job diligently. Is not done anywhere in the world, how much do the local govt staff earn a month, and govt now give them this huge responsibilities to handle. That why most of them are packing the food home themselves,its Crazy

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: The Rice Given To Alimosho LGA Residents To Stay At Home (Video) by BabaO2: 8:39am On Apr 06, 2020
aduku1:

You continue deceiving yourself and confusing the masses. Government help/palliative cannot get to those that really need it because of indiscipline and greediness of Nigerians. Who are the daily pay earners? These are people like: meruwa( water hawkers), sobata(shoe menders) etc, not Dando drivers, not small business owners, not govt workers etc, but these people will still compete and even hijack the sharing of the foodstuffs. Sharing of foodstuffs as palliative cannot work in Nigeria because: in the first place we don't know the number of people to be given food, secondly we are only deceiving ourselves if we think we are organised as a people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks / Governor Wike Inspects High Court Building Today / Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.