Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,526 members, 7,816,284 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Skill You Can Learn As A Graphics Designer - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Skill You Can Learn As A Graphics Designer (1010 Views)

Create your custom animations/explainer videos etc. You can learn too / LEARN THIS SKILL, YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. / 7 Tips To Know When Engaging A Graphics Designer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Skill You Can Learn As A Graphics Designer by Offpoint: 4:22am On Apr 06, 2020
Aside from Graphics what added skill do you have?

I am very passionate about graphics, I do it most time for the love of it and the challenges that comes with it.
Aside from graphics, I have other digital skills I paid to from Skillshare,Udemy,lynda etc.
Some I learned for love of it cause I know no knowledge is a waste
Some I learn cause I want to make money out of it.
Out of all of them, these 4 make me the most money wink
-Dropshipping
-Amazon KDP
-Graphics Designs
and Digital marketing

The purpose of this thread is... I want to teach 5 persons in this section one out of the above 4 skill I mention Amazon KDP
I choose Amazon KDP because it's the only one you'll spend less than 2k from beginning to the end.

What I will be teaching you is How You Can Make Money Publishing Books on Amazon KDP without writing a single book. (For the sake of those who don't know what Amazon KDP is, kindly make a google search)

I'll be transparent with you here... This class will go for just N1500 and it'll be held via email...
Please note that the original price i charge for this on a normal day is 5-10k, I am only offering it for 1500 to only my fellow graphics designers in this section, so when you are sending me a mail Your mail subject should be 'Graphics KDP15' +Your Nairaland username else I'll be charging a normal price of 10k.

NOTE: this class will be hold via email
You MOST HAVE A SYSTEM cause softwares I will send to you will require a system
And lastly the class will be hold at night from 12:30 am...This is the only time you can get my 100% attention....

If you are interested send me a mail via itguru20151@gmail.com with this subject 'Graphics KDP15' +Your Nairaland username'

I will reply all mail from 12:30 am make sure you are ready by then....

\\\spot is limited

Please I might not be able to entertain questions here
Re: Skill You Can Learn As A Graphics Designer by TheStrongest: 2:08pm On Apr 08, 2020
what softwares are you sending?
Re: Skill You Can Learn As A Graphics Designer by Offpoint: 11:56am On Apr 09, 2020
TheStrongest:
what softwares are you sending?
Please reach me via that email, you'll get to know them.

(1) (Reply)

50% Discount On Business Card Designs Now!!! / UK Used 49 Inch LG Smart TV For Sale / Ok. For The First 7 People, I Will Design An Eye-cathching Web Banner, FREE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.