Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

What Genuine Investment Can You Make In This Lockdow With This Amount Of Money? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Genuine Investment Can You Make In This Lockdow With This Amount Of Money? (1138 Views)

What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? / What Genuine Investment Can I Possibly Do With This Amount. / What Genuine Online Business Can I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Genuine Investment Can You Make In This Lockdow With This Amount Of Money? by NettyNelly(m): 5:19am On Apr 06, 2020
Hi,
Okay I have a friend that is a victim of ASSU strike and COVID-19 lockdown just like me. He asked me if I have any investment idea he could stake #15k on. I was surprised at the little amount so I protested that it is too little for a person of his caliber to invest. But he told me he wants to start small and use it to wake the financial genius in him. And that is the amount he has saved to invest but it seems there's no investment idea he has that requires such amount. He won't mind if it is a long term investment as long as it doesn't require all of his time daily.

I really want to help him that's why I need your thoughtful opinions.

Cc Dominique mrknowitall
FP please
Re: What Genuine Investment Can You Make In This Lockdow With This Amount Of Money? by Nobody: 6:51am On Apr 06, 2020
Tell him to invest in bitcoin
Re: What Genuine Investment Can You Make In This Lockdow With This Amount Of Money? by NettyNelly(m): 11:28am On Apr 06, 2020
ifykris22:
Tell him to invest in bitcoin
Noted. Though he seem not to be interested in that type of business. I have mentioned FX to him before, he said he isn't good with calculations or predictions and those stuffs
Re: What Genuine Investment Can You Make In This Lockdow With This Amount Of Money? by Kaymus(m): 12:27pm On Apr 06, 2020
I can teach him on watsapp one on one on how to trade binary options and make %10 to %40 profit daily. But terms and conditions apply. You can reach me on the following numbers: 08080326327 or 07031282614.
Re: What Genuine Investment Can You Make In This Lockdow With This Amount Of Money? by NettyNelly(m): 12:35pm On Apr 06, 2020
Kaymus:
I can teach him on watsapp one on one on how to trade binary options and make %10 to %40 profit daily. But terms and conditions apply. You can reach me on the following numbers: 08080326327 or 07031282614.

Noted
Re: What Genuine Investment Can You Make In This Lockdow With This Amount Of Money? by flyfit(m): 5:55pm On Apr 10, 2020
Bitcoin is a good investment now... I can tell him where to buy and sell... T&C apply... Call 09017135316
Re: What Genuine Investment Can You Make In This Lockdow With This Amount Of Money? by Marketwindow: 8:11pm On Apr 10, 2020
Invest I buy Bitcoin, Ethereum & PayPal@Good Rate... check my signature or WhatsApp me on 08086623076.
Re: What Genuine Investment Can You Make In This Lockdow With This Amount Of Money? by Hahjascho(m): 8:50pm On Apr 10, 2020
He should start with this VTU business. ..

It's very lucrative trust me.. he can message me.

(1) (Reply)

Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account In Nigeria / AIT Shares: Is It All About Making Income Or Scamming The Masses? / How Much Is The Various Types Of OKADA Bike And Fashola Bike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.