Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,391 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria (27714 Views)

Coronavirus: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Nigeria? / Coronavirus: Germany To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria / Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Dnonso22: 8:56am On Apr 06, 2020
coolcharm:
I guess there is something they know that we don't

Leave those foolish people they know nothing...
Re: Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Anijay1212(m): 9:00am On Apr 06, 2020
buygala:
Good riddance to the damn racist and slave-master yellow Lebanese fvcks angry

They are welcome to go back to their bomb-blast laden country undecided
Lol...
This bros don vex patapata.
Re: Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by mceze(m): 9:01am On Apr 06, 2020
illitrate:
Even yesterday I nyash one lebnani babe tongue

Liar!
Re: Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Mizwisdom(f): 9:03am On Apr 06, 2020
So we have so many foreigners living here with us?
Re: Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Agidimalaja1: 9:05am On Apr 06, 2020
Mizwisdom:
So we have so many foreigners living here with us?
They are 3 much , yet no respect for us.

1 Like

Re: Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by witworth(m): 9:06am On Apr 06, 2020
In the middle of the storm.
Re: Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by einsteine(m): 9:08am On Apr 06, 2020
Lebanon ke?

Their citizens would rather die in Nigeria. Nigeria is like America to the Lebanese

1 Like

Re: Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by ozome15(m): 9:09am On Apr 06, 2020
Jobio1:
Stop eating your future,let this lock down teach you how retirement will look like#you too can be a land lord. Call me, I can get you Property with good title in any part of the state#Lagos/Abuja /Port harcourt/Ibadan etc.# installment payment options.
Hello let talk more about ur ........!
Re: Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by ciencee(m): 9:10am On Apr 06, 2020
Amanda4life:
There must be something.

And when that thing will truly unfold.

You and I may not be able to type on NAIRALand again
IT IS NOT ABOUT THE DISEASE, I AM HAVING A BAD FEELING THAT IT IS GOING TO BE A REPEAT OF WHAT HAPPENED IN RWANDA - THIS FULANIS, THEY HAVE BEEN PLANNING SOMETHING EVIL.
EAST AND WEST NAIJA SHOULD BE ON GUARD.

1 Like

Re: Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by wolfenstein(m): 9:11am On Apr 06, 2020
Wait o, all this evacuate counties are doing, I hope it's not that they are planning sending nuclear weapon to Nigeria.......

To much movie na him cause am grin
Re: Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by jummex8228(f): 9:15am On Apr 06, 2020
NairalandSon:
On point.

YOU THAT IS SEEING THIS, I COMMAND YOU TO PAY N50M INTO MY ACCOUNT. I NEED THE MONEY.
It's not working,use it well.
Re: Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by lereinter(m): 9:16am On Apr 06, 2020
You mean those ones selling pots
Re: Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by backnbeta(f): 9:28am On Apr 06, 2020
coolcharm:
I guess there is something they know that we don't
Countries are evacuating citizens willing to go home from different countries. Nigeria plans to evacuate her citizens from some countries as well

Even if there's any ulterior motive, God pass them undecided
Re: Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by sindan: 9:32am On Apr 06, 2020
buygala:

And never come back! sad
Re: Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Onyocha: 9:35am On Apr 06, 2020
First of all, many people are ignorant surrounding the purpose of these so called evacuations.

Secondly, the media is sensationalizing the reports.

Most of these countries have shut down their own airports. That means many of their citizens who are aboard, not necessarily resident abroad, may want to return home. They are trapped in other countries, like Nigeria or they have urgency to return home. For example, France could evacuate or repatriate French people who want to leave the USA, and the US may evacuate or repatriate Americans who want to leave France. There is no case of "they know what we dont know of something sinister about to happen in Nigeria ". When airports were not closed, people travelling in and out of Nigeria was routine. If their home countries' airports are closed, then how do they return? Their governments are arranging these flights to assist their people, who may want to return home to do that. It doesnt mean they are obliged to leave or all of them are leaving.

It doesnt mean that the virus is getting out of hand in Nigeria.

It doesnt mean also all citizens of the countries offering flights to their citizens are leaving.

It doesnt mean the coronavirus situation is better in those countries than in Nigeria.

It simply has to do with the fact that airports around the world have been shut down and there are citizens of other countries who may want to return home.[/size]
Re: Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Graysons: 9:39am On Apr 06, 2020
sunshineV:
I'd rather go to Lebanon than stay here
Then go na whose stopping you?

1 Like

Re: Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by NairalandSon: 9:39am On Apr 06, 2020
jummex8228:

It's not working,use it well.

Lol. Can't you decipher humour when you spot one?
Re: Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Jaqenhghar: 9:39am On Apr 06, 2020
Stories like these irk Nigherians. What do yoy expect. You dont have facilities. No electricoty, You dont have doctors who are not ready to work yet you want people to remain so of they get infected they should die abi
Re: Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by ezra1990: 9:42am On Apr 06, 2020
And who are u dat is talking.....are u an alien? grin
Re: Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by nwajesus12(m): 9:42am On Apr 06, 2020
NairalandSon:
On point.

YOU THAT IS SEEING THIS, I COMMAND YOU TO PAY N50M INTO MY ACCOUNT. I NEED THE MONEY.
werey ni, make you no enter street naked o grin
Re: Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by mukthar2000(m): 9:48am On Apr 06, 2020
Better, and as they are all going, they should never in their life thinking of coming back again , thank God they all have high death rate more than my lovely Niger country.
Re: Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Perfecttouchade: 9:53am On Apr 06, 2020
NairalandSon:
On point.

grin wetin u drink ? Jazz no dey work on top fellow Nigerians because every Nigerian sef na gods

1 Like

Re: Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Splashme: 9:53am On Apr 06, 2020
Nigeria is a shithole
Re: Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by jummex8228(f): 9:55am On Apr 06, 2020
NairalandSon:

Lol. Can't you decipher humour when you spot one?
Kpele, it's not personal
Re: Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by obunaka(m): 10:00am On Apr 06, 2020
Ok. Send your account number.
NairalandSon:
On point.

1 Like

Re: Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 06, 2020
buygala:

IKR. I hope they stay gone and don’t come back.
Re: Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by sonofanarchy(m): 10:03am On Apr 06, 2020
NairalandSon:
On point.

send your account number

1 Like

Re: Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by EgunMogaji2: 10:18am On Apr 06, 2020
NairalandSon:
On point.

Please what is your account number?

1 Like

Re: Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by EgunMogaji2: 10:19am On Apr 06, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
grin wetin u drink ? Jazz no dey work on top fellow Nigerians because every Nigerian sef na gods

Abi o.

1 Like

Re: Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 06, 2020
adioolayi:

How It's just sane to go back home and allow the medical practitioner in your home country handle any ill health. Drs of different countries know their races more than any other race. It's not because Nigeria wants to implode. Nigeria will also evacuate her citizens willing to return from New York

When? Wuhan residents of Nigerians origin were crying for evacuation. No response. Why? Some citizens are more equal than others.
As a nation, we are not it.
Re: Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by RaptorX: 10:30am On Apr 06, 2020
I hope those motherfucking Lebanese never return again, good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by knaikky(m): 10:33am On Apr 06, 2020
Send your account number
NairalandSon:
On point.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Did Mungo Park Actually 'Discover' The River Niger? / There Is No Difference Between Nigeria Air And MMM — Nigerians / Construction Of New Terminal At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.