Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Message To All Christian - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Message To All Christian (117 Views)

7 Topics That All Christian Denominations Accept As True / All Christian Books Available For Free - Name It, Get It / Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Message To All Christian by Jossbab27: 7:46am On Apr 06, 2020
Almsgiving is an act of making voluntary contribution to aid the poor by showing love to the less privilege...
Because this time around ,we need to be tolerant of each other..and be prayerful to your self and family and the Nation as a whole...

Some are even saying maybe the end has come..I told them what God shows me about this pandemic is that , it must surely happen, because the whole earth is full of sin , no one cares about God again except for few.. God really want to show his supremacy over all Authority in the world..
To show that everything in this world is vanity upon vanity... therefore , if we decide to enter into the Alter of prayer with him, i.e returning back to him through serious prayer and fasting...he is ready to heal our land...
LESSON: Deut.15 vs 7...says : if there be among you a poor man of one of the brethren within any of the gates in the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee, thou shall not harden thine heart, nor shut thine hand from that poor brother...
BREAKDOWN:. There are some people out there who, God has given them more than enough...this time around, due to curfew placed by Government, hardly can they make both ends meet... don't wait for the Government to give to them, it can't get to all..but if you have extend little to them..

CONCLUSION: in summary, let move closer to God , this time around ,and let be prayerful, pray in the spirit...and extend also to the less privilege...

PRAYER: Father, I thank you for your words today you have sent through your servant..
I pray Lord, come and heal our land.. forgive us our sins.. because we have come to you... empower us in your will..
For in Jesus name I pray... AMEN..

VERSE OF THE DAY: Amos 5:15...says
Hate evil and love what is good; remodel your courts into true halls of Justice..perh per even yet the God almighty will have mercy on his people, who remain in him

JESUS IS LORD!!!

For any Questions , u can reach to me on
09035962539...be blessed...

(1) (Reply)

Types And Results Of Giving (6) / My Special Prayer For You! / Morning Devotion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.