Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Lockdown: Fuel Marketers Threaten To Shutdown Over Low Sales - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lockdown: Fuel Marketers Threaten To Shutdown Over Low Sales (30650 Views)

10 Companies That Shutdown Over Worsening Economy / N195 Enforcement: Fuel Marketers Plan Shutdown Monday / Fuel Scarcity May Worsen As Marketers Threaten Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Fuel Marketers Threaten To Shutdown Over Low Sales by Tpave(m): 9:00am On Apr 06, 2020
Everybody is bearing the effect of the covid-19. Why are these people like this?
Re: Lockdown: Fuel Marketers Threaten To Shutdown Over Low Sales by jummex8228(f): 9:01am On Apr 06, 2020
Corrinthians:
Truth be told, soon as I heard about the first case of covid19 in the country, I started stockpiling essentials, from food to toiletries and fuel.

Have over 300 litres stashed in a fuel station just in case. So if these guys decide to start their usual madness, what I have should take me ar least two months.

Sadly, majority of Nigerians dont have the means to do this.

Hmm, some have cap and head,
Some have only cap,some head.
Help me get head bro
Re: Lockdown: Fuel Marketers Threaten To Shutdown Over Low Sales by payloader(m): 9:02am On Apr 06, 2020
dre11 post=88[font=Lucida Sans Unicode:
[/font]143195]

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/lockdown-fuel-marketers-threaten-to-shutdown-over-low-sales/
Bihari and his army of illiterate advisers are cowtowing to the demands of theiIlluminati to shut down ttheweconomy overa vviral outbreakthat people arealready recmvering from wwithout any cure. TThey r
Re: Lockdown: Fuel Marketers Threaten To Shutdown Over Low Sales by ogeenanthony(m): 9:02am On Apr 06, 2020
You're one of the problems...
Corrinthians:
Truth be told, soon as I heard about the first case of covid19 in the country, I started stockpiling essentials, from food to toiletries and fuel.

Have over 300 litres stashed in a fuel station just in case. So if these guys decide to start their usual madness, what I have should take me ar least two months.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Fuel Marketers Threaten To Shutdown Over Low Sales by Emmasnoop(m): 9:02am On Apr 06, 2020
Waitin come concern me na

Re: Lockdown: Fuel Marketers Threaten To Shutdown Over Low Sales by dangoteinlaw: 9:05am On Apr 06, 2020
ornicus:

How do you stash 300 litres in a fuel station?
so 6*50litres galloon is that had to stash in a furl station abi? Don't allow proverty to always be revealed in your comments
Re: Lockdown: Fuel Marketers Threaten To Shutdown Over Low Sales by Shootingstar93(f): 9:05am On Apr 06, 2020
Please I need someone that will help me get out of this country. Will pay back with better interest. I am tired of this life
Re: Lockdown: Fuel Marketers Threaten To Shutdown Over Low Sales by Kirinwa: 9:06am On Apr 06, 2020
Corrinthians:
In drums of course. Since one can't keep them in their residence. It's a redundant station. Relative's. cool

I hope its plastic drums cos metallic drums can ignite under hot temperature.
Re: Lockdown: Fuel Marketers Threaten To Shutdown Over Low Sales by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 06, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
so 6*50litres galloon is that had to stash in a furl station abi? Don't allow proverty to always be revealed in your comments

Guy men are talking here. Please go back to rich man cos play.
Re: Lockdown: Fuel Marketers Threaten To Shutdown Over Low Sales by Kirinwa: 9:09am On Apr 06, 2020
Shootingstar93:
Please I need someone that will help me get out of this country. Will pay back with better interest. I am tired of this life

How do you intend to pay?

Works globally are affected and you have high risk of catching infection, hence the lockdown.
Re: Lockdown: Fuel Marketers Threaten To Shutdown Over Low Sales by handsomeyinka(m): 9:10am On Apr 06, 2020
Corrinthians:

..This really touched me...(Sadly, majority of Nigerians dont have the means to do this)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Fuel Marketers Threaten To Shutdown Over Low Sales by ruggedtimi(m): 9:10am On Apr 06, 2020
igbokwenu90:
...... Ok ! Good luck cheesy cheesy cheesy
Meanwhile see South Korea figures too shocked shocked shocked
Korea has tested nearly 400000 people for the virus, the highest rates of testing in the world. Reason why they have high confirmed cases, Same applies to other developed nations.
Re: Lockdown: Fuel Marketers Threaten To Shutdown Over Low Sales by GreatResearcher: 9:10am On Apr 06, 2020
igbokwenu90:
..... Yes ! I would rather stay in Nigeria. cheesy cheesy cheesy
I love your spirit
Re: Lockdown: Fuel Marketers Threaten To Shutdown Over Low Sales by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:11am On Apr 06, 2020
Majority of Nigerians are glad that oil price have reduced. For the marketers to make high sales, pump price must be high to the detriment of Nigerians. They should continue to make low sales
Re: Lockdown: Fuel Marketers Threaten To Shutdown Over Low Sales by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 06, 2020
Kirinwa:

I hope its plastic drums cos metallic drums can ignite under hot temperature.

It's the other way round. Steel drums are what should be used to store fuel. Because fuel fumes wil expand when they get hot. If your plastic jerrycan is completely sealed, you will see it literally puff and swell.

I am wondering about long term storage of petrol, since you need some form of pressure relief.
Re: Lockdown: Fuel Marketers Threaten To Shutdown Over Low Sales by gnykelly(m): 9:13am On Apr 06, 2020
instead of getting creative with the delivery of fuel they threatening to shut down
Re: Lockdown: Fuel Marketers Threaten To Shutdown Over Low Sales by Kirinwa: 9:14am On Apr 06, 2020
ogeenanthony:

He is not your problem dude. Get a grip on yourself.

Stop being foolish. Patronage has dropped as transportation has ground to a halt. Even transporters find it difficult to get passengers.

Bike people that will insist on #100 while doing shakara for you, now gladly collect #50.

Its unfortunate you read the op's post without comprehension.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Fuel Marketers Threaten To Shutdown Over Low Sales by VillagePipu: 9:15am On Apr 06, 2020
Luckysbab:
Just in case you have your project stalled and need tipper services this lockdown period, our company has a permit for our tippers to move.

You can tag me for your 30 tons tippers need, especially within Lagos.

Construction Sites have shut down. Except you want to go to the North.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Fuel Marketers Threaten To Shutdown Over Low Sales by VillagePipu: 9:16am On Apr 06, 2020
ogeenanthony:

How?

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Fuel Marketers Threaten To Shutdown Over Low Sales by einsteine(m): 9:16am On Apr 06, 2020
igbokwenu90:
.....see Netherlands corona figures grin grin grin.....

Dem no dey even recover na only INFECTION n DEATHS u dey see there shocked

Netherlands and the UK do not release recovered patients. They keep them for observation even after recovery.
Re: Lockdown: Fuel Marketers Threaten To Shutdown Over Low Sales by gnykelly(m): 9:16am On Apr 06, 2020
Shootingstar93:

I have got relatives in Benin republic it's a beautiful country to behold
Re: Lockdown: Fuel Marketers Threaten To Shutdown Over Low Sales by Perfecttouchade: 9:16am On Apr 06, 2020
Then sell at N20 then watch how una go sell
Re: Lockdown: Fuel Marketers Threaten To Shutdown Over Low Sales by flyinnizam(m): 9:18am On Apr 06, 2020
dre11:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/lockdown-fuel-marketers-threaten-to-shutdown-over-low-sales/
even the person that moved this to front page didn't read everything
Re: Lockdown: Fuel Marketers Threaten To Shutdown Over Low Sales by Edgardo5: 9:19am On Apr 06, 2020
[s]
VillagePipu:

How?
[/s]
Re: Lockdown: Fuel Marketers Threaten To Shutdown Over Low Sales by Edgardo5: 9:19am On Apr 06, 2020
[s]
VillagePipu:

Construction Sites have shut down. Except you want to go to the North.
[/s]
Re: Lockdown: Fuel Marketers Threaten To Shutdown Over Low Sales by Shootingstar93(f): 9:20am On Apr 06, 2020
Kirinwa:

How do you intend to pay?

Works globally are affected and you have high risk of catching infection, hence the lockdown.

By working till I pay every dime. Am skilled already. Getting work might be easier cos of my skill. It's not going to be easy, but Nigeria can kill someone and someone's spirit at the same time. At least there, I'll be working and relatively happy am alive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Fuel Marketers Threaten To Shutdown Over Low Sales by Failure44: 9:20am On Apr 06, 2020
Corrinthians:

300 liters shocked

Oga should I drop my details?
No gen talkless of fuel
Re: Lockdown: Fuel Marketers Threaten To Shutdown Over Low Sales by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 06, 2020
Erediauwa:
So tired of this country....

Any Netherland or South Korea based Nairalander should please look for a job for me over there.... I am serious, this country is a total mess.
Even �� china, am willing to relocate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Fuel Marketers Threaten To Shutdown Over Low Sales by VillagePipu: 9:21am On Apr 06, 2020
Edgardo5:

They have banned you again?
Okoro elewon. grin

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Fuel Marketers Threaten To Shutdown Over Low Sales by favour32(m): 9:23am On Apr 06, 2020
Erediauwa:
So tired of this country....

Any Netherland or South Korea based Nairalander should please look for a job for me over there.... I am serious, this country is a total mess.
Survive the coro first,then you can fly to anywhere.
Re: Lockdown: Fuel Marketers Threaten To Shutdown Over Low Sales by Shootingstar93(f): 9:23am On Apr 06, 2020
gnykelly:

I have got relatives in Benin republic it's a beautiful country to behold

Wooow, tell me about it cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gej Banners Defaced With Paint On 3rd Mainland Bridge(pix). / List Of Firms Approved By NNPC To Lift Nigerian Crude For 2017/18 / Senate Asks Multichoice To Introduce Pay-Per-View Packages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.