Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,395 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

What I Asked For Vs What I Got: Lady Disappointed With Her Hair Cut Share Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What I Asked For Vs What I Got: Lady Disappointed With Her Hair Cut Share Photos (4730 Views)

Nigerian Lady Disappointed On The Leather Boot She Ordered Vs What She Got / Williams Uchemba's Hair Cut By His Wife, Brunella Oscar After He Was Charged £50 / Iyabo Ojo New Blonde Hair Cut (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Asked For Vs What I Got: Lady Disappointed With Her Hair Cut Share Photos by nairafame(m): 8:25am On Apr 06, 2020
A Twitter user took to the platform to express displeasure after she asked for a particular haircut and got something else.

She tweeted photos of what she asked for vs what she got and later shared a video revealing that she's about to get a "sew-in" because the haircut "didn't go well."

See more photos below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/04/what-i-asked-for-vs-what-i-got-lady.html

Cc Lalasticlala

Re: What I Asked For Vs What I Got: Lady Disappointed With Her Hair Cut Share Photos by ghettokid1(m): 8:30am On Apr 06, 2020
Idiotic People Everywhere

1 Like

Re: What I Asked For Vs What I Got: Lady Disappointed With Her Hair Cut Share Photos by xcabczyxabczzzz: 8:32am On Apr 06, 2020
Is your hair texture the same with what you are copying?

8 Likes

Re: What I Asked For Vs What I Got: Lady Disappointed With Her Hair Cut Share Photos by Officialgarri: 8:32am On Apr 06, 2020
How does she intend to achieve this result with such type of head and hair cheesy

The barber even tried

13 Likes

Re: What I Asked For Vs What I Got: Lady Disappointed With Her Hair Cut Share Photos by daddytime(m): 8:33am On Apr 06, 2020
The barber give you the African version.

10 Likes

Re: What I Asked For Vs What I Got: Lady Disappointed With Her Hair Cut Share Photos by nairafame(m): 8:33am On Apr 06, 2020
Officialgarri:
How does she intend to achieve this result with such type of head and hair cheesy

The barber even tried
lol grin

1 Like

Re: What I Asked For Vs What I Got: Lady Disappointed With Her Hair Cut Share Photos by irunoko(m): 8:34am On Apr 06, 2020
grin cheesy
Re: What I Asked For Vs What I Got: Lady Disappointed With Her Hair Cut Share Photos by DriggityDre: 8:34am On Apr 06, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:
Is your hair texture the same with what you are copying?
Exactly!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Asked For Vs What I Got: Lady Disappointed With Her Hair Cut Share Photos by Stephenomozzy(m): 8:37am On Apr 06, 2020
Officialgarri:

The barber even tried

Mad o!

I mean common sense suppose inspire am na. Lol

1 Like

Re: What I Asked For Vs What I Got: Lady Disappointed With Her Hair Cut Share Photos by NairalandSon: 8:40am On Apr 06, 2020
K
Re: What I Asked For Vs What I Got: Lady Disappointed With Her Hair Cut Share Photos by EzzyCarter: 8:41am On Apr 06, 2020
grin
Re: What I Asked For Vs What I Got: Lady Disappointed With Her Hair Cut Share Photos by donbachi(m): 8:41am On Apr 06, 2020
See head like tolotolo nyansh.

1 Like

Re: What I Asked For Vs What I Got: Lady Disappointed With Her Hair Cut Share Photos by omoiyamayor(m): 9:07am On Apr 06, 2020
To make this style is easy, relax the hair not for so long,blow dry it and use hand hair straightener sair. The barber is a disgrace. White people hairs not as nice as we see on TV,they use relaxer,hair gel and hair color and many more.
Re: What I Asked For Vs What I Got: Lady Disappointed With Her Hair Cut Share Photos by dangermouse(m): 9:09am On Apr 06, 2020
daddytime:
The barber give you the African version.
Re: What I Asked For Vs What I Got: Lady Disappointed With Her Hair Cut Share Photos by Edgardo5: 9:21am On Apr 06, 2020
[s]
Officialgarri:

The barber even tried
[/s]
Re: What I Asked For Vs What I Got: Lady Disappointed With Her Hair Cut Share Photos by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 06, 2020
That's what you get when you choose to be a copy-cat sad
Re: What I Asked For Vs What I Got: Lady Disappointed With Her Hair Cut Share Photos by Greatzeus(m): 10:49am On Apr 06, 2020
nairafame:
A Twitter user took to the platform to express displeasure after she asked for a particular haircut and got something else.

She tweeted photos of what she asked for vs what she got and later shared a video revealing that she's about to get a "sew-in" because the haircut "didn't go well."

See more photos below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/04/what-i-asked-for-vs-what-i-got-lady.html

Cc Lalasticlala
The difference is in the taste and the taste is the difference lol grin
Re: What I Asked For Vs What I Got: Lady Disappointed With Her Hair Cut Share Photos by tological(m): 11:19am On Apr 06, 2020
Hahahahahahahahah

Re: What I Asked For Vs What I Got: Lady Disappointed With Her Hair Cut Share Photos by luwiizy(m): 12:01pm On Apr 06, 2020
I no go pay complete money because the service no complete....
Re: What I Asked For Vs What I Got: Lady Disappointed With Her Hair Cut Share Photos by PureGoldh(m): 1:22pm On Apr 06, 2020
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind First
Re: What I Asked For Vs What I Got: Lady Disappointed With Her Hair Cut Share Photos by rex444(m): 1:35pm On Apr 06, 2020
one is inversely proportional to the other
Re: What I Asked For Vs What I Got: Lady Disappointed With Her Hair Cut Share Photos by davillian(m): 1:59pm On Apr 06, 2020
With zero skill I would do better than this.
Re: What I Asked For Vs What I Got: Lady Disappointed With Her Hair Cut Share Photos by nlPoster: 8:03pm On Apr 06, 2020
Ok.

Someone is already preaching against wigs in another section.

Why are Nigerian celebrities following regular people who have nothing to do with them?

And if its money they're sharing they wont share it with you.

Commenting on nairaland shouldn't become a license to stalk people. If it is, at least let them know.
Re: What I Asked For Vs What I Got: Lady Disappointed With Her Hair Cut Share Photos by iluvdonjazzy: 8:15pm On Apr 06, 2020
Hahahahahahahaha hahhahahahahah
Re: What I Asked For Vs What I Got: Lady Disappointed With Her Hair Cut Share Photos by femi4: 8:42pm On Apr 06, 2020
Without seeing the second pix, there is originality in what the barber did
Re: What I Asked For Vs What I Got: Lady Disappointed With Her Hair Cut Share Photos by emeijeh(m): 9:29pm On Apr 06, 2020
Babalawo Mamalawo
Re: What I Asked For Vs What I Got: Lady Disappointed With Her Hair Cut Share Photos by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 06, 2020
omoiyamayor:
To make this style is easy, relax the hair not for so long,blow dry it and use hand hair straightener sair. The barber is a disgrace. White people hairs not as nice as we see on TV,they use relaxer,hair gel and hair color and many more.
This is not true.
Re: What I Asked For Vs What I Got: Lady Disappointed With Her Hair Cut Share Photos by kissGuys: 9:41pm On Apr 06, 2020
Biko did the baber use razor instead of clippers grin
Re: What I Asked For Vs What I Got: Lady Disappointed With Her Hair Cut Share Photos by HITMEUP4ANYBIZ(m): 11:08pm On Apr 06, 2020
Sce
Re: What I Asked For Vs What I Got: Lady Disappointed With Her Hair Cut Share Photos by omoiyamayor(m): 8:24am On Apr 07, 2020
Pa3cia:

This is not true.
maybe you can give me more knowledge

(1) (Reply)

OMG! See The Most Popular Thing On Earth. [Graphic Photos] / Is Olamide Referring To D'banj With This Tweet? / Is This Beyonce Or Nicki Minaj?? See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.