Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

After Carrying A Swollen Stomach For 5yrs, See What Doctors Found (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / After Carrying A Swollen Stomach For 5yrs, See What Doctors Found (photos) (4743 Views)

Surgery: "My Body Is Swollen. I Am Bleeding" - Bobrisky Shares Bloody Photo / See What Doctors Found In A Woman Tummy They Thought Was Pregnant With 5 Babies / See What Doctors Found In The Tummy Of A Woman Pregnant With Multiple Babies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Carrying A Swollen Stomach For 5yrs, See What Doctors Found (photos) by Profkayyy: 11:23am On Sep 06, 2021
A lot of things that we often see are very mysterious. Sometimes, we don’t believe that they exist until we find or see them for ourselves.

In this article, I will be sharing with you a story of a lady who thought she was pregnant but not knowing that her womb was filled with fluid. When the woman was interviewed by Afrimax English, she narrated;

“My name is Nyanzira Jame. I am a proud mother of four children. My husband is a man who loves me and his children. I, my husband, and my seven children were all living happily without any issue of health problem. My husband and I made love, and I became pregnant for the eight time. My tommy started growing, which is a normal thing for every pregnant woman.

FULL STORY AND PHOTOS FROM SOURCE@: https://www.pointbasetv.com/2021/09/lady-reveals-what-doctor-said-was.html?m=1
Re: After Carrying A Swollen Stomach For 5yrs, See What Doctors Found (photos) by Profkayyy: 1:53pm On Sep 06, 2021
ADS: You have won a Brand New Car (Tap Here Now!)

2 Likes

Re: After Carrying A Swollen Stomach For 5yrs, See What Doctors Found (photos) by hokamenia22: 5:18pm On Sep 06, 2021
Welcome to Gboard clipboard, any text you copy will be saved here.

2 Likes

Re: After Carrying A Swollen Stomach For 5yrs, See What Doctors Found (photos) by DesChyko: 6:32pm On Sep 06, 2021
Your Phone is Infected with Three Viruses.

Tap here to clean it

2 Likes

Re: After Carrying A Swollen Stomach For 5yrs, See What Doctors Found (photos) by Brainard22: 8:56pm On Sep 06, 2021
Click here to win 1 bitcoin free!!!!

3 Likes

Re: After Carrying A Swollen Stomach For 5yrs, See What Doctors Found (photos) by NwaliE01: 9:31pm On Sep 06, 2021
Click here to complete the story.

3 Likes

Re: After Carrying A Swollen Stomach For 5yrs, See What Doctors Found (photos) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 06, 2021

You can receive a minimum of 3Gb for 1sec

.......... Tap here! To get registered...........

3 Likes

Re: After Carrying A Swollen Stomach For 5yrs, See What Doctors Found (photos) by Gadafii: 8:14am On Sep 07, 2021
When you check am now, you go see say, she and her husband with seven pikin dey live inside one room, or a room and parlour

Anyways click here *>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>* to visit Ronaldo in his Mansion cheesy
Re: After Carrying A Swollen Stomach For 5yrs, See What Doctors Found (photos) by judinho07(m): 9:01am On Sep 07, 2021
"whot the fuckry is these...i click buhari will rule again..!!!
Re: After Carrying A Swollen Stomach For 5yrs, See What Doctors Found (photos) by Profkayyy: 2:03pm On Sep 07, 2021
Welcome to Gboard clipboard, any text you copy will be saved here.

(1) (Reply)

See Israel Adesanya’s Reaction To Achraf Hakimi Divorce Case. (PHOTO) / Wizkid’s Ex-girlfriend From 2011 VS His Current Girlfriend - Who Fine Pass? / The Grooming Of A Male Corper That Got Everyone Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.