Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:25 PM

Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola (25614 Views)

Before Femi Adesina Tasted Power - Tunde Odesola / Sorrowful Letter To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu By Tunde Odesola / #Endsars: Buhari Mocks Dead Police Victims - Tunde Odesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola by Iamgrey5(m): 9:48am On Apr 06, 2020
anonimi:

Wailers form haff finish. grin grin
Soyinka allowed his reputation to be dragged in the mud by associating and promoting the rogues in the Alliance of Past/Present Crooks, APC.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3340066_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10558334_20191113092832_jpeg7237497694fcd92ce246b29e7f936334

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4032053_ra1_jpeg06073001eb7fcb9eeb8a1eb0d55ae5e1

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8711769_fbimg1549641325339_jpegb89d32cf87812989a5d2856fd75eb5b5

Hypocritical caricature paid artist

You obviously don't remember the same Prof protested for your boss back in 2010

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/africa/2010/01/20101127259103834.html

Perhaps to you Jonathan was the best president in history with large stacks of revenue with nothing to show for it.

Wole Soyinka has protested against bad governance from before the time you were born and has remained true to himself, otherwise he wouldn't have found the courage or necessity to continue protesting against Buhari.

Re: Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola by chuksp09(m): 9:49am On Apr 06, 2020
All these people sef, dss will now start pursuing this one
Re: Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola by EdiskyHarry: 9:52am On Apr 06, 2020
Since 2015, Nigeria has been going down gradually, no positive news rather than Boko Haram, FULANI herdsmen, bandits, child marriage in the north, religious war in the north.
Re: Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola by Iamgrey5(m): 9:52am On Apr 06, 2020
anonimi:

He did well in the past so why spoil it by endorsing the greater of two evils?
Please Jonathan was no saint, granted Buhari has turn out to be a greater disaster

Supporting opposition to remove a disaster is not a crime. it actually strengthened our democracy.

Soyinka has always been on the side of the people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola by madridsta007(m): 9:53am On Apr 06, 2020
Nemere2020:

Source: https://punchng.com/soyinkas-wisdom-cures-buharis-impotence/

Tunde Odesola

Soyinka, whom I admire, deserve all the bile he got from Mr Garba.
He supported this regime in 2015, what was he expecting?
Wisdom? What wisdom?
Re: Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola by amazon14: 9:55am On Apr 06, 2020
He, who fetched ant infested wood, the lizards will visit. An Igbo adage. I've nothing more to say.
Re: Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola by Aboguede(m): 9:57am On Apr 06, 2020
Dis ofenmanu people always like to claim bukuru and wisdom

While all afonja are dummys

Look at their cousin from ishan

Re: Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola by Sunsets: 9:57am On Apr 06, 2020
Thank you for capturing my mind. However, we shouldn't throwaway the baby with the bathwater. Once a tyrant, always a tyrant. Buhari should be checked because we knew and still know that he is a tyrant as long as he lives. How Soyinka supported, ab initio, Buhari is still incomprehensible to me till date. May be he should write a play about his capitulation in the eyes of many. He dealt his intellectual recognition a deadly blow when he chose Buhari and labelled him as repented. If this writer's target was to polish Soyinka's battered image, he failed woefully. Soyinka should continue to self isolate in his ignominy. He social distance himself from real progressives.
sapientia:
Wole was wise.

Before before

Though not proven.

No wise man will ever have hope on Buhari.

So Wole is not wise anything.

He deserves everything Garba told him.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola by Juanmike(m): 9:58am On Apr 06, 2020
YoungLionken:
Prof W. Soyinka is the man(alive) I hold in the highest esteem as far as south west,and Nigeria as a whole is concerned. Sanusi Lamido comes 2nd..

Maximum respect to/for that man filled with wisdom and integrity...
Jagaban nko
Re: Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola by tete7000(m): 10:00am On Apr 06, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

I suggest you desist from talking
You talk nonsense in defense of the failure in office

Buhari knows nothing about governance
The man is a certified dullard whose only achievement in office is to come on TV once in a while and show us that he's still alive

Buhari is a disaster and a plaque to the country

My only pain is that an erudite laureate like Wole Soyinka ever supported Buhari. If you err in judgment once, your wisdom will always be subsequently called into question. May God help Nigeria. Illiteracy and ignorance seems to have overtaken us.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola by Johnsinia(m): 10:05am On Apr 06, 2020
Jack500:

U that u are wise, how av u better ur community?
Any sane/reasonable man will chose Buhari over Jonathan in 2015, if present with the same chance in 2015, I will pick buhari over and over again, because, that's just the logical thing to do.
Your logic is no difference from the barbaric way of thinking with that of the BH guys

1 Like

Re: Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 06, 2020
JAMO84:
We are in an emergency situation and the president has the constitutional powers to issue executive orders without recourse to the national assembly.

The quarantine act of 2004 has not been repealed or amended, perhaps, prof Soyinka was not aware that such law exist.

I AM DONE TALKING

WE HAVE A DEMOCRACY. OGA, WE WILL FIGHT TO RETAIN IT. IN SPITE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU.
Re: Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola by Sunsets: 10:11am On Apr 06, 2020
Who is this? Security! Come and get him out of here!

Has turned out? We shouted, yelled and screamed on top of our voces until our voices cracked and our lungs weakened that this Buhari was a disaster, is a disaster and will always be a disaster.

Strengthened our democracy? You won't make heaven with this lies.

He has always been on the side of the people? But that's not the bone of contention.

He blundered with icing an obvious rotten Buhari in 2015. That was deceitful.
Iamgrey5:
granted Buhari has turn out to be a greater disaster

Supporting opposition to remove a disaster is not a crime. it actually strengthened our democracy.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola by NaijadrivaCars: 10:12am On Apr 06, 2020
Abegi, Soyinka has lost it since Bubu took power.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola by Iamgrey5(m): 10:17am On Apr 06, 2020
Sunsets:
Who is this? Security! Come and get him out of here! Has turned out? We shouted, yelled and screamed on top of our voces until our voices cracked and our lungs weakened that this Buhari was a disaster, is a disaster and will always be a disaster. Strengthened our democracy? You won't make heaven with this lies.
He has always been on the side of the people? But that's not the bone contention. He blundered with icing an obvious rotten Buhari in 2015. That was deceitful.
Nonsense

Under Jonathan, Bokoharam controlled half of northeast

High looting was going on and majority of our national infrastructure were decaying

So how do you suppose any independent mind should react to that?

Besides, the major players who actually ploted Jonathan's downfall were the people you voted for and queued behind in the 2019 in PDP

The likes of Kwakwaso, Atiku and Tambual, so stop the hypocrisy already.

Prof have always been on the side of the people.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola by Sunsets: 10:21am On Apr 06, 2020
The antonym of our present situation is that the challenges we had with Jonathan have completely disappeared and we live in paradise.
Iamgrey5:
Nonsense

High looting was going on and majority of our national infrastructure were decaying

Besides, the major players who actually ploted Jonathan's downfall were the people you voted for and queued behind in the 2019 in PDP

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola by Sunsets: 10:21am On Apr 06, 2020
Even Soyinka will avoid this your comment like a plague.
Iamgrey5:
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola by oluwaahmed: 10:22am On Apr 06, 2020
Garba sheu & tunde odèsola can all eat a dick. They are the reason Nigerians have been suffering for the past 5 years.
As for Soyinka, he's old and will get my respect even tho the old gas bag was among those that brought this curse upon Nigerians.
Re: Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola by BABANGBALI: 10:23am On Apr 06, 2020
YoungLionken:
Prof W. Soyinka is the man(alive) I hold in the highest esteem as far as south west,and Nigeria as a whole is concerned. Sanusi Lamido comes 2nd..

Maximum respect to/for that man filled with wisdom and integrity...
and I'm sure I'm the 3rd person on your list

1 Like

Re: Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 06, 2020
The author is a fool and has only succeeded in showing his obvious prejudice.

1. Garba shehu is a slowpoke..this is common knowledge
2. Buhari has a school certificate so it was idiocy to bring this into his article.
3 Wole Soyinka is a nobel laurette but he spoke beyond his area of competence and got schooled by a moronic garba Shehu.

the real lesson is stick to your area of expertise!!!
Re: Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola by IpobAntidote: 10:32am On Apr 06, 2020
RUBBISH TRASH.
Re: Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:38am On Apr 06, 2020
Iamgrey5:
I know you will spill bile and hatred as usual as long as Yoruba is involved

Who is impontent?

Mrs national interest!

You need help! You just don't know it yet grin cheesy grin grin

SMH for you

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola by sapientia(m): 10:38am On Apr 06, 2020
Sunsets:
Thank you for capturing my mind. However, we shouldn't throwaway the baby with the bathwater. Once a tyrant, always a tyrant. Buhari should be checked because we knew and still know that he is a tyrant as long as he lives. How Soyinka supported, ab initio, Buhari is still incomprehensible to me till date. May be he should write a play about his capitulation in the eyes of many. He dealt his intellectual recognition a deadly blow when he chose Buhari and labelled him as repented. If this writer's target was to polish Soyinka's battered image, he failed woefully. Soyinka should continue to self isolate in his ignominy. He social distance himself from real progressives.

Respect for his literary prowess is one thing I still hold dear.

Will never throw away the bath water with the baby but he is just saying same things we have been chanting since 2014.

If not looters PDP is a very weak compromised party, looters APC could have been battling with an opposition.

Let those who never compromised be at the fore front, when they repeat what they have been chanting, we re-echo it outa respect.

The bolded should be passed by NASS.

And please, keep safe bro
Re: Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola by PrincewithGod(m): 10:46am On Apr 06, 2020
JAMO84:
We are in an emergency situation and the president has the constitutional powers to issue executive orders without recourse to the national assembly.

The quarantine act of 2004 has not been repealed or amended, perhaps, prof Soyinka was not aware that such law exist.

I AM DONE TALKING
Good, stop talking because they had to go back to the National Assembly to do the proper thing irrespective of the quarantine act.
Re: Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola by guy222: 10:46am On Apr 06, 2020
Trash.
Re: Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola by yagbaboy1(m): 10:54am On Apr 06, 2020
michoim:
What an incomprehensibly stupid write up...TRASH
Your whole generation can never put up something excellently written like this.
Re: Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola by Patrioticman007(m): 11:08am On Apr 06, 2020
Jack500:

Any sane/reasonable man will chose Buhari over Jonathan in 2015, if present with the same chance in 2015, I will pick buhari over and over again, because, that's just the logical thing to do.

These wailing wailing wailers are at it again.
Re: Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola by Evercurious(f): 11:32am On Apr 06, 2020
Jack500:

IRREDEEMABLE ZOMBIE

1 Like

Re: Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola by anonimi: 11:33am On Apr 06, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Please Jonathan was no saint, granted Buhari has turn out to be a greater disaster

Do you know the meaning of:

i) greater
ii) evils

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola by anonimi: 11:37am On Apr 06, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Hypocritical caricature paid artist
You obviously don't remember the same Prof protested for your boss back in 2010
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/africa/2010/01/20101127259103834.html
Perhaps to you Jonathan was the best president in history with large stacks of revenue with nothing to show for it.
Wole Soyinka has protested against bad governance from before the time you were born and has remained true to himself, otherwise he wouldn't have found the courage or necessity to continue protesting against Buhari.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3503973_mumu_jpg0c42fa98412223012808389b5dbf9132

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3431120_cdatausersdefappsappdatainternetexplorertempsavedimages3420191picsart1455886204785jpeg503a9ea978cee321112203705090d494_jpeg42f7ff794fb9c526b6223de620a8596b

[img]https://3.bp..com/-0_tKBcldQyw/WJxU2qTEXsI/AAAAAAAEvwM/ZUiOO0LdZlM7vGCwcBcsDsAIe00oAO23ACLcB/s1600/photostudio_1486638555627.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 06, 2020
Johnatan was voted out because he was an incompetent drunkard not fit to be a local government chairman.

BUHARI is a fk up, but this country would have been in an even worse place with the ineffectual buffoon

We all lived through it then. The only difference would have been that several of the wailers on this thread would have been enjoying TAN and 40 laptop money, courtesy of diezani

Soyinka has always been a patriot who will speak up and stand up for Nigeria, not himself, unlike these hunger made me an activist wankers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions / FG To Prosecute 400 Suspects For Funding Terrorism / Ngige: Anambra Roads Constructed By Peter Obi Are All Washed Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.