Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,969 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola (25420 Views)

Before Femi Adesina Tasted Power - Tunde Odesola / Sorrowful Letter To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu By Tunde Odesola / #Endsars: Buhari Mocks Dead Police Victims - Tunde Odesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola by orisa37: 1:01pm On Apr 06, 2020
It's all Ruga Islamisation Fulanisation and Anarchy. RIFA.

BUHARI is now very desperate to burn everything down. That's why he has resorted to insulting his Elder in Age, Education and Statemanship.
Re: Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola by Rapmoney(m): 1:05pm On Apr 06, 2020
JAMO84:
We are in an emergency situation and the president has the constitutional powers to issue executive orders without recourse to the national assembly.

The quarantine act of 2004 has not been repealed or amended, perhaps, prof Soyinka was not aware that such law exist.

I AM DONE TALKING

Senseless and meaningless talk spotted!!!

Disgraceful reasoning!
Re: Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola by orisa37: 1:06pm On Apr 06, 2020
BUHARI is not a Medical Doctor but a rude BOOBYTRAP General and President.
Re: Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola by anonimi: 1:10pm On Apr 06, 2020
ornicus:
I can show you plenty of memes and cartoons about gej.i can also remind you the naira was devalued on his watch. Boko haram were even worse at that time, and all the money to fight them was being managed by Dasuki.
At best gej is at the same level with pmb.
But then when you consider how much money was looted under his administration . . .
Every criticism leveled against GEJ was well earned

Under this saintly barawo bubu administration, has the looting?

- stopped completely.
- reduced significantly
- reduced marginally
- no difference
- significantly worse
- marginally worse

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 06, 2020
anonimi:

Under this saintly barawo bubu administration, has the looting?

- stopped completely.
- reduced significantly
- reduced marginally
- no difference
- significantly worse
- marginally worse

Let’s ask diezani, Dasuki and metuh.

Are we getting planes with 15 million usd seized in SA? Are we getting obscene diamonds are forever stories? Do we have cbn governor sounding alarms?are we having all the JCOS brazenly building shopping mall up and dan?Thanks to gej there is almost nothing left to steal anyway.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola by anonimi: 1:28pm On Apr 06, 2020
ornicus:
Let’s ask diezani, Dasuki and metuh.
Are we getting planes with 15 million usd seized in SA? Are we getting obscene diamonds are forever stories? Do we have cbn governor sounding alarms?are we having all the JCOS brazenly building shopping mall up and dan?Thanks to gej there is almost nothing left to steal anyway.

You sound so smart about measuring corruption trend that Transparency International.
Is that so

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2467944_obasanjotransparencyrating2004_jpegf577f3dadf99ddddb409ec370bb5548d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2608719_transparencyintl_corruptionimprove2014_jpegd841e1e015b6b1cdf5ddd85e12d9bfb5

chozzy:
A professor of political economics, Pat Utomi, has noted that corruption is worse in this present administration of President Muhammadu Buhari than ten years ago.

According to him, the change promised by President Buhari-led government was not working.

Utomi was quoted by the Nation as saying that “Sadly, even though our mantra ‘is if Nigeria does not kill corruption, corruption will kill Nigeria,’ I believe by my experience as a businessman that there is worst corruption today in the country than there was 10 years ago.

“So the corruption in the environment also adds to the challenge of investing.

“So there is a need for serious conversation about whether we want the Nigerian economy to grow and what it will take to grow it so that there will be consensus and people will therefore act properly relating to that consensus agreed to.

“If that is to happen, we need to have a national strategy. Whenever I talk about this, people will object to it, talking about this medium term economic recovery plan, but that is not a national strategy; it is a short to medium term recovery programme.

“The national strategy should be what Nigeria wants to lead the world in by 30 years to come. What it means therefore is to take some value chains, most likely looking into the agriculture endowment of the country.

“When you take this endowment, you decide that we want to become the world’s leading suppliers of sausage derivatives, so that when you think of hamburger, you think of Nigeria because over 60 percent of the inputs come from Nigeria for the next 15 t0 20 years.”

https://dailypost.ng/2019/12/29/corruption-worse-under-buhari-govt-pat-utomi/?fbclid=IwAR1iWZqserlUVqETf4dS_dVipgn8AZypoqUIdwMYUeOYxwj8DERtZmIMoYQ

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10821825_screenshot20200102164240_jpeg1e44cc3bcb318730de86909e3250021a

WhyMoD:
So I find it pertinent to create this thread because most Nigerians are seemingly very much uniformed about the happenings in the Nigerian corridors of power.

They are easily swayed by the fake anticorruption narratives of this Buharis administration that they believe everything they hear.. afterall Buhari is incorruptible..

What would you do if you find out that corruption actually worsened under Buhari than it was under Jonathan? You'd swear with your family that it's impossible right?
Well lemme disappoint you.. yes corruption is actually worst now than it was as at 2114/2015 wen Jonathan left office..

Now I'd show you the transparency international corruption index report on Nigeria as at 2014 and as at 2017 (most recent) so you'd judge for yourself..
Nigeria was no 136 in 2014 and then 148 in 2017

And don't tell me that it's the people around Buhari that steals.
1. How do you know they're not stealing and keeping the money for him on his commands?
2.Whats the difference between an accomplise and the actual offender? They're served the same pursnishment by the rule of law.

So now that it's obvious that Buhari is more corrupt than Atiku and Jonathan put together, remind me why we should not vote Atiku again?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7961274_screenshot20181015195829_jpegb8134a898af6c917ef85659fe50c3478

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola by Legendguru: 1:34pm On Apr 06, 2020
really
Re: Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola by emumoshood: 1:46pm On Apr 06, 2020
Nemere2020:

Source: https://punchng.com/soyinkas-wisdom-cures-buharis-impotence/

Tunde Odesola
if Boss Wole want to manage Nigeria for us... Why won't we give it to him when it time, we are not happy the way the situation of Nigeria is now.... Jah save us
Re: Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola by JAMO84: 2:40pm On Apr 06, 2020
Rapmoney:

Senseless and meaningless talk spotted!!!

Disgraceful reasoning!

Re: Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola by meccuno: 4:45pm On Apr 06, 2020
Abeg who finished reading this trash ?
Re: Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola by jaxxy(m): 9:35pm On Apr 06, 2020
MainJoe:
[b][/b]
Genius

The writer is no doubt an expert or beauty in his field bt it was a bit sad he cudnt hide his obvious bias against the president. That was my only issue with his piece.
Re: Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola by aimmoney9: 1:12am On Apr 07, 2020
That was because u never knew your history if u knew that the last tym buhari was in power there were austerity measures severe hunger and famine which I warned pole about u would not ve voted him now at least u re enjoying your next level that is if u re not on a higher next level
Jack500:

U that u are wise, how av u better ur community?
Any sane/reasonable man will chose Buhari over Jonathan in 2015, if present with the same chance in 2015, I will pick buhari over and over again, because, that's just the logical thing to do.
Re: Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola by aimmoney9: 1:23am On Apr 07, 2020
I knew he had nothing to offer I warned pple but they did not hear. I was PO at my polling unit in 2015 all what APC did was cause trouble and killed some corpers while PDP not only made sure DAT electoral materials got to where they should be they also shared money and brought their cars to save many other corpers that would have died during the election. PDP VALUE LIFE APC DOES NOT...APC government has always been marked with death ryt from the get go....it is only in this administration DAT snakes and rats swallows money, Fulani's kills pple in the thousands and re openly backed by the president.....
manlawal:

Can you say outrightly in 2015 you will believe buhari has nothing to offer?

1 Like

Re: Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola by orisa37: 6:52am On Apr 07, 2020
BUHARI is just Ruga Islamisation Fulanisation and Anarchy RIFA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Obiano Celebrates Wife, Ebelechukwu On Her Birthday With Lovely Message / Kwara Community Where Residents Share Dirty Water With Cattle, Dogs / Let’s Use Old, New Notes For 6 Months — Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.