Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Lady Commits Suicide During Lockdown (Photos, Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Commits Suicide During Lockdown (Photos, Video) (5424 Views)

Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) / Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) / Adenike Fatai: Lady Commits Suicide In Lagos After Her Boyfriend Did Same (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Commits Suicide During Lockdown (Photos, Video) by EBMedia: 8:52am On Apr 06, 2020
As the Coronavirus lockdown is being observed across the country, a 22-year-old lady, identified as Uche Rejoice, decided to take her life after taking a poisonous substance identified as Sniper, in Mpappe, Abuja, IgbereTV reports.

IgbereTV learnt from a close friend of the deceased that Uche Rejoice, a mother-of-one, got into a quarrel with her boyfriend after which she allegedly threatened to kill herself.

Moments later, she rushed out to purchase sniper and eventually drank it.

In the video captured by IgbereTV, the lady was seen almost lifeless as her neighbours tried to revive her.

See the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7bybvBI8Gw

Afterwards, she was rushed to a hospital where she was confirmed dead.

http://igberetvnews.com/1346300/lady-commits-suicide-lockdown-photos-video/

Lalasticlala

Re: Lady Commits Suicide During Lockdown (Photos, Video) by Officialgarri: 8:55am On Apr 06, 2020
Already hit front page yesterday
Re: Lady Commits Suicide During Lockdown (Photos, Video) by fergie001: 8:55am On Apr 06, 2020
It was on fp some days ago.....but the picture wasn't there.

Isolate the pix so that the mods will do the needful.

Quite pathetic!
https://www.nairaland.com/5774090/23-year-old-jilted-lover-commits-suicide#88094862
Re: Lady Commits Suicide During Lockdown (Photos, Video) by iammo(m): 8:57am On Apr 06, 2020
the mind is indeed fragile,
Re: Lady Commits Suicide During Lockdown (Photos, Video) by fergie001: 8:57am On Apr 06, 2020

Re: Lady Commits Suicide During Lockdown (Photos, Video) by NairalandSon: 8:59am On Apr 06, 2020
Wonders
Re: Lady Commits Suicide During Lockdown (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 06, 2020
It pays to be strong.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide During Lockdown (Photos, Video) by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:02am On Apr 06, 2020
iammo:
the mind is indeed fragile,
For some people to still be supporting Buhari in 2020 ... Their minds are really fragile

2 Likes

Re: Lady Commits Suicide During Lockdown (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 06, 2020
Hunger oo
Re: Lady Commits Suicide During Lockdown (Photos, Video) by iammo(m): 9:13am On Apr 06, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

For some people to still be supporting Buhari in 2020 ... Their minds are really fragile

Mr PDP miscreant lets leave politics out of this, if you wail from now till next year APC would keep wining .... respect the poor girl and lets meet on other thread where I promise to humiliate you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Commits Suicide During Lockdown (Photos, Video) by Opexzy: 9:15am On Apr 06, 2020
What the lady did was a very stupid thing, no doubt..

On the other hand, the people around her are just there without any iota of sense including the idiot recording the video... Like wtf is wrong with Nigerians, this is an emergency situation that warrants an urgent and swift response. A second can determine someone's survival. That woman too is shouting, those guy's too are caressing her.

Yes they eventually took her to the hospital, but it was just too late.. Don't be surprised if those guys spent up to 30 minutes recording, blaming and caressing that lady.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Commits Suicide During Lockdown (Photos, Video) by wonuks(m): 9:16am On Apr 06, 2020
shocked

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide During Lockdown (Photos, Video) by Edgardo5: 9:23am On Apr 06, 2020
[s]
Officialgarri:
Already hit front page yesterday
[/s]
Re: Lady Commits Suicide During Lockdown (Photos, Video) by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:32am On Apr 06, 2020
iammo:

Mr PDP miscreant lets leave politics out of this, if you wail from now till next year APC would keep wining .... respect the poor girl and lets meet on other thread where I promise to humiliate you
I'm not a PDP member
Buhari is a failure
Only fools support this cow government
A stupid president is supported by stupid people.... Imam of peace 2020

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Commits Suicide During Lockdown (Photos, Video) by Merciful77: 12:04pm On Apr 06, 2020
They shouldn't have given her palm oil to drink made this mistake before.
The intake of palm oil will block her blood flow in her body.
They should have gotten a tin milk poured in cup with water and given her to drink then take her to d hospital immediately.
RIP to d dead.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide During Lockdown (Photos, Video) by rex444(m): 1:44pm On Apr 06, 2020
every Nigerian graduate or individual is supposed to know the basics in first aid....that's if our own lives really mattered
Re: Lady Commits Suicide During Lockdown (Photos, Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:42pm On Apr 06, 2020
rex444:
every Nigerian graduate or individual is supposed to know the basics in first aid....that's if our own lives really mattered

I agree HSE should become compulsory before admission into a tertiary institution, especially fire fighting and first aid.

This is horrific and sad. Worst part is people willing to help but not knowing what to do.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide During Lockdown (Photos, Video) by Tonyfx: 3:04pm On Apr 06, 2020
What was she thinking
Re: Lady Commits Suicide During Lockdown (Photos, Video) by MeeLan: 3:27pm On Apr 06, 2020
Thank God she took her own life and not another persons' to cover up whatever she has committed
Re: Lady Commits Suicide During Lockdown (Photos, Video) by APOPTOSIS: 4:35pm On Apr 06, 2020
cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Lady Commits Suicide During Lockdown (Photos, Video) by AngryIgboMan: 6:15pm On Apr 06, 2020
The most annoying part of this video is the iddiotic lady asking her "Why will you drink sniper"?

Like WTF? Like where you expecting her to answer you that very useless question? Instead of you to mobilize and rush that weak girl to the hospital, you were there asking dumb ass questions. What an iddiot.

If I was there, the kind slap I will woze that stuppid woman recording that video eh? Lame ass bitch.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Commits Suicide During Lockdown (Photos, Video) by rex444(m): 6:30pm On Apr 06, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

I agree HSE should become compulsory before admission into a tertiary institution, especially fire fighting and first aid.

This is horrific and sad. Worst part is people willing to help but not knowing what to do.
absolutely

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide During Lockdown (Photos, Video) by crackhouse(m): 8:43pm On Apr 06, 2020
That wOman shouting why why on the background is stupid. Does that shouting solve anything? The guy pressing that chest would have received a serious hot slap from that girl if it wasn't in this situation but as for this case pressing of chest is allowed.

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide During Lockdown (Photos, Video) by wdacharley(m): 8:44pm On Apr 06, 2020
As in eeh. Why so serious
AngryIgboMan:
The most annoying part of this video is the iddiotic lady asking her "Why will you drink sniper"?

Like WTF? Like where you expecting her to answer you that very useless question? Instead of you to mobilize and rush that weak girl to the hospital, you were there asking dumb ass questions. What an iddiot.

If I was there, the kind slap I will woze that stuppid woman recording that video eh? Lame ass bitch.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide During Lockdown (Photos, Video) by osuofia2(m): 8:38am On Apr 07, 2020
useless woman shouting behind for clout. instead of rushing her to the hospital for care you are asking her jamb questions why she took sniper.
That woman should be arrested and charge for murder.
Buhari is more intelligent than that woman
Re: Lady Commits Suicide During Lockdown (Photos, Video) by Hamilton1(m): 9:39am On Apr 07, 2020
Afonja hand work, de hav killed de lady
Re: Lady Commits Suicide During Lockdown (Photos, Video) by Mursz: 10:30am On Apr 07, 2020
In her thick igbo accent, “ why would you drink sniper? Why would you drink sniper?” Failing to mobilize and rush the lady to the hospital.

What a dumb question by a dumb woman, was she expecting a reply? She should be arrested and charged for murder Instead. Nonsense!

Dumb as* motherfücker.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide During Lockdown (Photos, Video) by DoubleEngine007: 3:17pm On Apr 07, 2020
Why will you drink sniper kill that camera woman there... Someone is almost dead,and she is there asking her stupid question..

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide During Lockdown (Photos, Video) by babadigu(m): 1:04am On Apr 08, 2020
embarassedsad story...sad world
Re: Lady Commits Suicide During Lockdown (Photos, Video) by Lanretoye(m): 2:24pm On Apr 08, 2020
You pronounced her dead already,why nah
Merciful77:
They shouldn't have given her palm oil to drink made this mistake before.
The intake of palm oil will block her blood flow in her body.
They should have gotten a tin milk poured in cup with water and given her to drink then take her to d hospital immediately.
RIP to d dead.
That guy cannot press her chest very well no?
Re: Lady Commits Suicide During Lockdown (Photos, Video) by Timileyin1234(m): 6:33pm On Apr 09, 2020
Even I f I wan commit suicide. I go sell my phone and spent the money fess

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of The HIV-Positive White Man & His Victims After He Slept With 600 Women / Good morning people, Have a nice day / Dhl Nigeria Send Me Outrageous Bill Of 48k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.