Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

How I Started A Business Without Capital - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Started A Business Without Capital (624 Views)

How I Started A Chicken And Chips Business After Covid 19 / How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) / ”I Started My Business With N5,000, I Now Have 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lagos"- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Started A Business Without Capital by sulhazan(m): 9:45am On Apr 06, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jFfYMLFazk
In between December 2019 and January 2020, things where a bit rough

I was in school and had nothing on me,
made a couple of calls, lied to everyone I knew (dad, mum, brother) to get money but non of it worked out. Everyone was kind of broke

Then I realized that if don't look for a way out, my own don be be that!

So I concluded to starting a business buh bro, I no get money for food sef, how I wan take start biz without money

But getting a source of income was very necessary so I drafted out a mini business without plan and sought investors, who where glad to be a part of the venture

I've started a YouTube channel where i'll be posting updates on how the business goes, if you're a student who would love to start a business and you don't have the required capital, watch the attached video and subscribe to my YouTube channel to get updates on how I grow the business

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jFfYMLFazk
Re: How I Started A Business Without Capital by sulhazan(m): 9:53am On Apr 06, 2020
I talk about the general business world and anything related to money on my YouTube channel
I make business researches and talk about my findings
My videos are in pidgin though
Re: How I Started A Business Without Capital by sulhazan(m): 11:24am On Apr 06, 2020
What do you guys think about my video

(1) (Reply)

Transformers For Sale In Nigeria/abuja / We Have The Highest Price To Buy Gift CARDS, We Have An Office In Lagos, Integri / COVID-19: Make Cash Available To Nigerians, FG Urges Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.