Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

We Have The Highest Price To Buy Gift CARDS, We Have An Office In Lagos, Integri - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We Have The Highest Price To Buy Gift CARDS, We Have An Office In Lagos, Integri (625 Views)

BUA Moves To Crash Cement Price To N3,500 After Meeting Tinubu / We Will Produce A Daily Price List Of The Cards We Are On Every Day So You Don't / Billboard Space Turned Into Office In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Have The Highest Price To Buy Gift CARDS, We Have An Office In Lagos, Integri by Ben1030(m): 3:26pm On Apr 07, 2020
Bitcoin is available!!

RMB available!!

We need to purchase the following gift CARDS!!

We need to buy in bulk!!

eBay gift card(us)

amazon gift card(us)

target gift card(us)

walmart gift card(us)

best buy gift card(us)

ITunes gift card(us)

steam gift card(us)

Google gift card.(us)

Unlimited quantity of purchase!!

Efficient!!!!!The good faith!!!!!Professional!!!!!

Immediate payment!!No fraud!!If you can meet and trade in Lagos it will build our trust!!We have an office in Lagos!!

Bring your prices to talk to me, I am looking for long-term stable quantity of large suppliers!!I also sell RMB!!

☎️ WhatsApp/Call
https:///8618682144441

Re: We Have The Highest Price To Buy Gift CARDS, We Have An Office In Lagos, Integri by Ben1030(m): 3:33pm On Apr 07, 2020
We need today:
EBay (us) 20k!
ITunes (us) 20K!
Google (us) 20k!
We buy at least 50K gift CARDS every day!!Yes, every day!!
We have an office in Lagos, if you are a big supplier you can talk to me!!

Re: We Have The Highest Price To Buy Gift CARDS, We Have An Office In Lagos, Integri by Vatod(m): 3:52pm On Apr 07, 2020
I buy BTC at cool rate!

(1) (Reply)

Business: List Of Various Ways You Can Earn Money Every Day 2020 / Don't Quit Your Job: The Secrets They Won't Tell You / My Waka Waka Neighbour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.