Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Covid-19 Vs HIV - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Covid-19 Vs HIV (334 Views)

How Much Is HIV Test / My Wife Tricked Into Marrying Her After Discovering She is HIV Positive / Mother Of Two Infected By Her Husband With HIV In Kaduna (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19 Vs HIV by Ganjafama(m): 9:47am On Apr 06, 2020
Guys, which is the lesser of the two evils (Corona virus and HIV)? For me I think HIV is worse than covid-19 because the fatality rate for covid- 19 is about 3% and the immune system helps to fight it.. Whereas HIV is for life. A person who has the virus is considered half dead by the society. What is your view?
Re: Covid-19 Vs HIV by neonly: 10:16am On Apr 06, 2020
Ganjafama:
Guys, which is the lesser of the two evils (Corona virus and HIV)? For me I think HIV is worse than covid-19 because the fatality rate for covid- 19 is about 3% and the immune system helps to fight it.. Whereas HIV is for life. A person who has the virus is considered half dead by the society. What is your view?

HIV is by mostly by choice u fire unprotected than you are on own
Take an un screen blood OYO etc
But coro is d opposite
May Jehovah help us to stay away from Alakoba
Stay safe

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Would Be The Best Security System For The House? / Addiction Took Over My Marriage / Sold.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.