Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Africans And Mental Slavery - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Africans And Mental Slavery (431 Views)

Diff Between South Africans And Nigerians / Racist Polish Border Guards Say No To 'Indians, Africans And Middle Easterners' / Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Africans And Mental Slavery by Benjamin4388(m): 10:07am On Apr 06, 2020
Gaddafi once said: "When a white man tells you he loves you, be careful, he loves but the wealth of the land land. The oils, minerals and not the people. Nobody can love a nation or continent more than its own citizens".
Russian President Vladimir Putin Once Said: “Africa will never be independent, Africans believe in Europeans, Americans, and Chinese more than themselves. They don’t trust themselves at all, African technocrats/Engineers aren’t given the platform to practice what they studied instead they hire Chinese to construct roads for themselves.
A white man will commit a crime in Africa but no action will be taken because the African authorities view us as Demigods, far from the truth. A black man can be abducted in Europe get harassed and even be killed but no African authority can even question. Africans present themselves as weak people with no hope, especially when dealing with Europeans and Americans.
They are their own enemies. They hate each other and this gives their colonial masters the opportunity to continue exploring their resources. As far as I know, Africa is more of God’s chosen continent, its a blessed continent and its time for Africans to Realize they are in a place where Americans, Europeans and Chinese are jealous of and wish it should be them there…You can’t compare African weather with any other weather…African soil can feed the whole of Europe, America, and Asia but their problem is just one, “THEIR LEADERS”. As far as I am concern their best president ever was Gaddafi”.
If there are whites, Americans or Chinese in our country without permits we call them investors, but if they from a fellow African nation, we call the foreigners, this call self-hate and it must stop, Africa let us unite as one people and be stronger.
To me, it is left to the Africans to forget the emotion and try to understand the challenges attracting all these insults (though it not actually an insult but a reality). Keep shame and unnecessary pride aside, analyze the situation and think of what to do.
Please do share these articles to others; not to make fun, mockery or entertainment, but to create further awareness within our society. Let the end-time of God not meet us in this state of inferiority and less significance on our own God-given continent.
I am an African, I love Africa, But I Wish Africa Should Change.
Africa Unite.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africans And Mental Slavery by Benjamin4388(m): 10:10am On Apr 06, 2020
https://lm.?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwandabiz.com%2Fjulius-malema-calls-on-a-united-africa-under-one-currency-leadership-and-language%2F%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR1VMO9avMUw5wMb5qiqoPnu7yqvi_TDFTkArw9UIJZ9QetmUdokSckpFx8&h=AT0uWyJj7obmzjfAiy4-WoUphtOOqUvVEASWB4U2qrgzTVJpH5q0_EndCLIA2RvWyHBHRqf0vSOi92pGysYsR1jMvW0wh4JGuFfd037nLaF6dGmVsHNaxLY9YxGRaaMMkYwYmFseD2sNkALx
Re: Africans And Mental Slavery by Comedian2019: 10:31am On Apr 06, 2020
Nigerians are wicked to one another. I rather trust a white man than trust a naija man.
Re: Africans And Mental Slavery by sapientia(m): 11:36am On Apr 06, 2020
Na we dey do ourselves.
Re: Africans And Mental Slavery by James4bright(m): 11:40am On Apr 06, 2020
Yorubas are the reason for underdevelopment in Nigeria. They must be shamed without hesitation.
Re: Africans And Mental Slavery by Charleys: 12:56pm On Apr 06, 2020
James4bright:
Yorubas are the reason for underdevelopment in Nigeria. They must be shamed without hesitation.

I've heard this theory before but it's not 100% correct
Re: Africans And Mental Slavery by Charleys: 1:02pm On Apr 06, 2020
James4bright:

I've heard this theory too, it's not 100% correct
Re: Africans And Mental Slavery by koffsman(m): 1:49pm On Apr 06, 2020
Africa is Africa problem no Cap
Re: Africans And Mental Slavery by Skepticus: 11:14am On May 07, 2020
James4bright:

You are part of the problem, Dumbo!

(1) (Reply)

#COVID19: We Have Spent N1billion In Akwa Ibom State So Far - Udom Emmanuel / Port Harcourt Demolition; Wike Is A Monster, Says Oby Ezekwesili / #REVOLUTIONNOW!!! Almajirai Attack Northern Governors For Allegedly Maltreating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.