Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Diff Between South Africans And Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diff Between South Africans And Nigerians (5803 Views)

Cold War Still Rages Between South-South Governors, Godfathers / Between South-East And South-West, Which Region Got More Cities?? / The Diff Between Presentation Of 2018 And 2019 Budget in Ekiti state (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diff Between South Africans And Nigerians by zhike: 1:01am On Apr 16, 2022
South Africans are united and Nigerians are not.
In Nigeria there is tribal wars, and South Africa do not have.
In Nigeria there is a Religious war, and South Africa doesn’t have.
Nigerians are too religious and South African are not.
More than 50% of Nigerians are Muslims and South African muslim are less than 1%.
More than 48% of Nigerians claim to be Christian and more than 40% of South Africans claim to be Christians.
70% of South Africans claims that they visit Traditional healers, 1% of Nigerians agrees that they visit Traditional healers.
South Africans love their country, Nigeria hates their country.
South Africans are pushing to build their country, Nigeria are destroying their country.
South Africans can challenge their leaders, Nigerians are afraid of their leaders.
South Africans Zulus can stand with South African Sotho to fight with zimbabwean Zulus.
Nigerian Fulani can stand with Niger Fulani against Nigerians Igbos.
South Africans put their country first, for example they are fighting their govt to chase illegal foreigners.
Nigerians can not challenge their leaders.
South Africans knows what’s good for their country, Nigerians don’t.
South Africans are proud about they country, Nigerians are not.
South Africans prefers South Africans soccer league, Nigerians prefers EPL.
South Africans prefers SAns tv contents, Nigerians prefers Americans contents..
Nigerians prefers to go to Europe and work as garden boys or kitchen girls, SAns are not.
Nigerians prefers European education and health, SAns are not.
Nigerians prefers to go abroad for greener pastures, SAns are not.
Nigerians worship white people, SAns are not.
South Africans believe that SA could be developed than UK very soon, Nigerians are not.

South Africans accept their problems, Nigerians do not.

South Africa has good justice system and Nigeria does not have .

South Africans are intelligent, Nigerians are not

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Diff Between South Africans And Nigerians by swaggerjack: 1:19am On Apr 16, 2022
Only difference is you hold your leaders accountable. Nigerians leaders came to steal, kill and destroy and are never held accountable unlike South African leaders.

We have the most corrupt and evil wizards in the world.

7 Likes

Re: Diff Between South Africans And Nigerians by zhike: 1:22am On Apr 16, 2022
sochume:
Nothing we can do about it. Nigerian youths are lazy. We need to start killing this bastard leaders so they can start sitting up. Make we find scape goat.

Firstly Nigerian Leaders needs to be challenged, 200m people can not be dictated by few individuals.

Nigerian youth needs to be pushed to the right direction.

2 Likes

Re: Diff Between South Africans And Nigerians by zhike: 1:24am On Apr 16, 2022
swaggerjack:
Only difference is you hold your leaders accountable. Nigerians leaders came to steal, kill and destroy and are never held accountable unlike South African leaders.

100% agree with you, justice needs to work in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Diff Between South Africans And Nigerians by swaggerjack: 1:30am On Apr 16, 2022
zhike:

100% agree with you, justice needs to work in Nigeria.
Your justice is strong and you held the number one man in charge of your country to account for his past misdeeds despite the protests.

3 Likes

Re: Diff Between South Africans And Nigerians by zhike: 1:33am On Apr 16, 2022
swaggerjack:

Your justice is strong and you held the number one man in charge of your country to account for his past misdeeds despite the protests.

Rule of law is above anything in South Africa.

1 Like

Re: Diff Between South Africans And Nigerians by Mooh247: 1:53am On Apr 16, 2022
cool

Manufactured nonsense statistics

A baby country that the white practically did everything for and just handed power over to few years ago are here trying to measure dick with Nigeria that has being in existence since

Rule yourself for 100 years or more then we can talk

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diff Between South Africans And Nigerians by Coldie(m): 1:55am On Apr 16, 2022
I can bet on anything that u are ipob affiliated

5 Likes

Re: Diff Between South Africans And Nigerians by swaggerjack: 2:05am On Apr 16, 2022
zhike:

Firstly Nigerian Leaders needs to be challenged, 200m people can not be dictated by few individuals.

I have been following Malema corruption cases. He must be a Nigerian politician, surprised he is not in jail yet.

2 Likes

Re: Diff Between South Africans And Nigerians by Fernandeswagger(m): 2:10am On Apr 16, 2022
Disagree completely with your last point.

In which universe are South Africans more intelligent than Nigerians?

I'll agree with a few like Nigerians not standing up to it's leaders out of fear...but it's a matter of time.

Legal system also better, not a puppet arm of the executive.

Nigerians worship white people while south Africans don't? grin Is that why apartheid ended 30+ years ago.

You got a few spot-on...I'll give you credit for that. But to be very honest with you, I think you are a bit delusional.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Diff Between South Africans And Nigerians by kernniejay(m): 3:26am On Apr 16, 2022
Lord Lugard should be held responsible for all these rubbish about Nigeria even till today. His soul will never rest well.

2 Likes

Re: Diff Between South Africans And Nigerians by NotBeenPaid: 4:38am On Apr 16, 2022

Sad but true, though I don’t agree with the last option. About 99.9% of Nigerians are docile especially the educated ones.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diff Between South Africans And Nigerians by 2special(m): 5:05am On Apr 16, 2022
zhike:

Rule of law is above anything in South Africa.
South African are scared Nigerian will take over their Economy, they see Nigerian as a threat cuz they're Lazy bones even their Ladies prefer Nigerians.

5 Likes

Re: Diff Between South Africans And Nigerians by Difrent: 5:20am On Apr 16, 2022
swaggerjack:

This Zuma trial made me Love SA......how i wish Nigeria could summon courage to arrest and try a former president for corruption......

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diff Between South Africans And Nigerians by Chibuezem(m): 6:14am On Apr 16, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

A baby country that the white practically did everything for and just handed power over to few years ago are here trying to measure dick with Nigeria that has being in existence since

correct, the guy that wrote this has not even smelled South Africa
Re: Diff Between South Africans And Nigerians by Nobody: 6:17am On Apr 16, 2022
zhike:

I was agreeing with you up to this point. Black South Africans are not particularly known for intelligence.
There is nobody who would think black South Africans are more intelligent than Igbo or yorubas

11 Likes

Re: Diff Between South Africans And Nigerians by Anthonyoz(m): 6:18am On Apr 16, 2022
zhike:

holding leaders accountable is practically impossible in Nigeria base on the colonial arrangements with tribal adhesion ,

This is the cause of the 1967 war , because one tribe believe that you can't touch their corrupt leader while your own is walking free ,

Nigerians is divided along ethnic lines so attempt to touch and leader is considered as witchhunt ,

Nigeria politicians are partner in crime they unite by dividing Nigeria for their gain.

1 Like

Re: Diff Between South Africans And Nigerians by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 16, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

You are not saying the truth
Nigeria without Electricity

Re: Diff Between South Africans And Nigerians by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 16, 2022
What is all these comparison for

Nigeria is Nigeria....SA is SA
Don't forget the Xenophobic nature of South Africans

Op you can move to SA if you want!!!

Otherwise Rest in IJN undecided

3 Likes

Re: Diff Between South Africans And Nigerians by manikspears: 9:35am On Apr 16, 2022
zhike:
South Africans are united and Nigerians are not.
In Nigeria there is tribal wars, and South Africa do not have.
In Nigeria there is a Religious war, and South Africa doesn’t have.
Nigerians are too religious and South African are not.
More than 50% of Nigerians are Muslims and South African muslim are less than 1%.
More than 48% of Nigerians claim to be Christian and more than 40% of South Africans claim to be Christians.
70% of South Africans claims that they visit Traditional healers, 1% of Nigerians agrees that they visit Traditional healers.
South Africans love their country, Nigeria hates their country.
South Africans are pushing to build their country, Nigeria are destroying their country.
South Africans can challenge their leaders, Nigerians are afraid of their leaders.
South Africans Zulus can stand with South African Sotho to fight with zimbabwean Zulus.
Nigerian Fulani can stand with Niger Fulani against Nigerians Igbos.
South Africans put their country first, for example they are fighting their govt to chase illegal foreigners.
Nigerians can not challenge their leaders.
South Africans knows what’s good for their country, Nigerians don’t.
South Africans are proud about they country, Nigerians are not.
South Africans prefers South Africans soccer league, Nigerians prefers EPL.
South Africans prefers SAns tv contents, Nigerians prefers Americans contents..
Nigerians prefers to go to Europe and work as garden boys or kitchen girls, SAns are not.
Nigerians prefers European education and health, SAns are not.
Nigerians prefers to go abroad for greener pastures, SAns are not.
Nigerians worship white people, SAns are not.
South Africans believe that SA could be developed than UK very soon, Nigerians are not.

South Africans accept their problems, Nigerians do not.

South Africa has good justice system and Nigeria does not have .

Sad but most of what you wrote are true

1 Like

Re: Diff Between South Africans And Nigerians by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 16, 2022
SilentQueen:
What is all these comparison for

Nigeria is Nigeria....SA is SA
Don't forget the Xenophobic nature of South Africans

Op you can move to SA if you want!!!

Otherwise Rest in IJN undecided
the op is 100% correct

You should go get a better life in SA
Smh
Re: Diff Between South Africans And Nigerians by EagleNest(m): 10:18am On Apr 16, 2022
Was SA amalgamated by any chance? Because that's where Nigeria problem started.
Re: Diff Between South Africans And Nigerians by Anon4: 10:32am On Apr 16, 2022
I almost agree with you untill the last part.

You must be incredibly daft to say such a thing. angry

leaves thread

6 Likes

Re: Diff Between South Africans And Nigerians by zhike: 10:33am On Apr 16, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

South Africa has been independent for 28 years And is still well managed , mote that it takes few months to destroy the country.

Give credit where is due and stop jealousy

2 Likes

Re: Diff Between South Africans And Nigerians by zhike: 10:34am On Apr 16, 2022
Coldie:
I can bet on anything that u are ipob affiliated
You are entirely wrong, i am a person who want to see Nigeria developing
Re: Diff Between South Africans And Nigerians by zhike: 10:36am On Apr 16, 2022
swaggerjack:

I have been following Malema corruption cases. He must be a Nigerian politician, surprised he is not in jail yet.
Malema has lot of cases in his head, but of his case is serious. He stole state money or killed anyone.

Those cases are mostly for hate speech
Re: Diff Between South Africans And Nigerians by zhike: 10:39am On Apr 16, 2022
swaggerjack:

He paid money that he was owing to sars, that case was closed.
Vbs scandal Is just allegations against him, there is no proof

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diff Between South Africans And Nigerians by zhike: 10:43am On Apr 16, 2022
Fernandeswagger:

I'll agree with a few like Nigerians not standing up to it's leaders out of fear...but it's a matter of time.

Nigerians worship white people while south Africans don't? grin Is that why apartheid ended 30+ years ago.

You got a few spot-on...I'll give you credit for that. But to be very honest with you, I think you are a bit delusional.

The reason why apartheid ended 30 yrs ago in South Africa, South Africa had high number of white people than any other country in Africa.whites were even planning to make it a white only state.
Nigerian had few white people who their plan was to just invest in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Diff Between South Africans And Nigerians by zhike: 10:46am On Apr 16, 2022
Fernandeswagger:

South Africa were able to look after their country after white rule, Nigerians destroyed their country after white rule. That is where the intelligence comes in

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diff Between South Africans And Nigerians by Coldie(m): 10:49am On Apr 16, 2022
zhike:

You are entirely wrong, i am a person who want to see Nigeria developing
Even a South African knows all these things u are saying are lies. I follow South African news a lot, south a African xenophobia is little by little turning into domestic terrorism, or do u want to talk about how viable cities that looked like paradise the whites handed over to black South Africans in the early 2000’s have turned into mega shitholes, or how South Africa is one of the most dangerous countries in Africa or what are u even saying

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“May It Not Be True”. Joe Igbokwe Reacts To Tinubu’s Transition Team With No Ibo / Yemisi Fagbemi Arrested For Parading As A Police Inspector In Kwara / "Police Is Your Friend And Bail Is Free", How True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.