Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta (109140 Views)

Nigerian Army Dismisses Soldier Who Raped A Girl In Front Of Her Parents In Yobe / Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' / Abuja Female Corpers Disgrace Soldier Who Views Their Nude Bodies In NYSC Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by RemoveKebab: 3:45pm On Apr 06, 2020
light099:

They were the ones accusing the almajiris the other day..?

So, it's only Yorubas coming online to call the killer Almajiris? Is it not you people who came here to shout all the time?
And I'm happy for maturity in this thread from Yorubas, although your bigoted intention for creating the thread is obvious, but Yorubas took it in good faith and condemned the guy and his action. If it were to be vice versa, a Yoruba guy creating a thread like this and exposing an Igbo soldier like this, I know what you people would have turned the whole thread to, saying it's a thread to attack the igbo tribe, fake new, igbos are hated, it's afonja media etc bla bla bla. The hegoat cannot hide it's foul odour.

Highly hypocritical?

What's hypocritical in people condemning a murderer? It's obvious you don't have any point, just like your other Igbo generation, always looking for flimsy thingz to hate Yorubas while Yoruba keeps showing them love.

The problem of you people is inferiority complex and envy. Igbos been the proud, selfish, self-centered, dominating humans they're would have loved to dominate all Nigeria but Yorubas the children of promise keep getting all the prizes. Therefore Igbos are unable to beat their cheats as they would have wanted. That's why you keep hating.

Continue hating, God is behind Yorubas, that's why success is natural without competing. With all you competing with Yorubas day and night, you're nowhere to be found. All your forefathers who hated Yorubas in the past, they all died from high bp and heartbreak.
bro. I dont think that nigga is igbo, because he always sound dumb, foolish and mischievous. The idiot likes to create hatred between igbo, yoruba and other southern tribes.
Capitalizing on the tribal bigotry on NL
He is likely a useless almajiri, not worth your precious time
Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by belzabull(f): 3:53pm On Apr 06, 2020
Kwon1999:
But why are this people stressing that they are not the only ones that bear Ajayi.

This are they same people that will stress that Nzeogwu is an Igbo, but when someone from Nzeogwus place in Delta do something great, they will switch to "he is not an Igbo"

That is yorubas for you

See the way the foolish animals are trying so hard to distance themselves from the killer

Useless tribe full of cursed bastards

1 Like

Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by tempem: 4:09pm On Apr 06, 2020
Liutay:

No be lie Bazza!
lipsrsealed grin cheesy
Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by Melanyn(m): 4:11pm On Apr 06, 2020
#Ajayi.... but dis one get salary
Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by tomzyELNINO: 4:15pm On Apr 06, 2020
REPENT!!!

THE LORD'S COMING IS AT HAND. JESUS CHRIST LOVES YOU ALL. HE DIED FOR OUR SINS. LEAVE YOUR SINS AND RECONCILE BACK TO GOD.
Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by fortune1968: 4:27pm On Apr 06, 2020
Zico5:
I am a Yoruba man and we take life serious. Let him account and pay for his sin.
Ajayi - does not necessarily mean that he is a Yoruba man . He is much likely to be an Edo man looking at his other names . Edo too bear names like Yoruba . E g . Segun , Ojo , Aina Ajayi , Funke , etc
Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by YoungAncient1: 5:09pm On Apr 06, 2020
Ajayi, a 2002NA who has served in foreign missions is behaving like a fool. Shame on him
Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by jadeliyi(m): 5:20pm On Apr 06, 2020
Shelumiel:
As usual, this will be swept under the carpet.
swept under the carpet?
millitary martial court for junior officer are never so easy the least he would get is a dismiss from service. well they are never published so you don't know.
Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by mariovito(m): 5:46pm On Apr 06, 2020
Greenbirth:
Ok.Have a nice day.
thanks. You too

1 Like

Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 06, 2020
RemoveKebab:
bro. I dont think that nigga is igbo, because he always sound dumb, foolish and mischievous. The idiot likes to create hatred between igbo, yoruba and other southern tribes.
Capitalizing on the tribal bigotry on NL
He is likely a useless almajiri, not worth your precious time

Thanks bro. I think there are two accounts. They look very similar unless one pass attention to the difference. One behaves like almajiri and a stark Buhari supporter, and this one I quoted who tries every possible means to vent out his hate on Yorubas.

It's not possible to be on NL, and they wont infect one's mind with bigotry. Although to be honest, it's not only Igbos. I know many Yoruba monikers here too who are diehard bigots, I remember one I use to personally report some time ago. The only thing is that, that of Igbos is too much. The way they hate and change every post to tribal post is something else.
Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by 2018PROFSUNDAY: 5:57pm On Apr 06, 2020
I know even before I was told the guy is an hausa man they know how to kill
Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by oaugraduate1234(m): 6:13pm On Apr 06, 2020
He should also be killed
Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by Efemena001(m): 6:15pm On Apr 06, 2020
According to the report rendered by Quest 93.1 fm in Delta State as at 5pm today. "The Deceased was just returning from the Filling Station in a car with his friend, when they were stopped by the Accused (Army Officer). They stopped and sought to know why they were stopped. The accused having ensued on a feud with the deceased (who was driving), told them to park. The deceased retorted asking how they were to know that he (the accused) was an Army Officer. Having said that, he sped of. This supposedly made the Accused to fire at them. This resulted to a shot at the waist of the deceased and a damage to one of the rear tires.******Having been shot in a sensitive part and knowing full well that it was a thin chance of survival, the deceased told his friend that he was going to struggle and drive down to Ugbuwangue (his home zone) for he feared being falsely charged for theft or something incriminating. At this point his friend (who couldn't drive) supported him while they made for home. Meanwhile. .....
Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 06, 2020
Shelumiel:
As usual, this will be swept under the carpet.
Hello. Are you in or around Delta? I want to ask hows the situation there? As in, the situation after the riot over the killing, and then their level of compliance with the lock-down.
Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by AK481(m): 6:30pm On Apr 06, 2020
Women has caused a lot of death .
Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by fx45(m): 6:33pm On Apr 06, 2020
Zico5:
I am a Yoruba man and we take life serious. Let him account and pay for his sin.
Stop talking nonsense! Ilekura Sampson Ajayi never took the life of Joseph Pessu serious and he's a Yoruba. In recent times Yorubas have proven to have zero regards for human life based on the volume of skull mining activities going on in that region. Please desist from spreading misinformation
Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by Efemena001(m): 6:39pm On Apr 06, 2020
Meanwhile, the Accused had reportedly accosted another approaching Civilian at gun-point and mandated him to follow the car of the Deceased (who was now on the run). ***** The accosted civilian out of curiosity sought to know what the problem was. At this point, he reportedly got another threat from the Accused, stating that if he (the civilian) lost track of their target, he (the Accused) will give him(the civilian), a headshot. ***** Having been threatened in such a supposedly convincing manner, the Civilian accelerated more, thereby closing in on the deceased (they were on the express). Now the Accused fired another shot at the second rear tire, which made the car of the Deceased come to a halt.****The deceased came down immediately started calling for help, same as the friend who followed him. ****When the Deceased caught sight of the Accused (the Army guy) he (the deceased) tried to flee but this resulted to another shot at his leg. Having been shot on the leg, he was now lying almost helpless....
Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by luluman: 6:51pm On Apr 06, 2020
Zico5:
Correct, you don't have to be any tribe, he should get what he deserve.
Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by Efemena001(m): 6:51pm On Apr 06, 2020
The Accused (Army guy) approached the Deceased (who was now lying almost helpless), exchanged some words with him (the Deceased) and while ignoring the plea from people, shot the Deceased again on the chest, and kicked him (the Deceased) to supposedly confirm if he was dead. It was also reported that he took the cash in the pocket of the Deceased- QUITE DISHEARTENING.
Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by ernieboy(m): 9:06pm On Apr 06, 2020
fortune1968:
Ajayi - does not necessarily mean that he is a Yoruba man . He is much likely to be an Edo man looking at his other names . Edo too bear names like Yoruba . E g . Segun , Ojo , Aina Ajayi , Funke , etc
it was clearly stated that he is from ondo state.
Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by Nairalandmonika: 9:33pm On Apr 06, 2020
tempem:
Why would any soldier shoots a person who wants to purchase medicine? sad sad To me, I feel a heated argument would have ensued. But hey, I'm not supporting the inhumane act of the military personnel.

I just feel that in Nigeria, it's safe not argue with any of these folks carrying Guns... Personally, I don't argue with anyone holding a gun, even if I am on my right.

Once he shoots and kills you, that's all! You are gone. People can only sympathize and maybe, maybe, compensate your family.
In most cases, the culprit might even be freed! So why waste my life?

Sp: Since there isn't law in Nigeria, it's best to be cool headed and just have your way. Yoruba folks will say: "Pe were ni boda, ko je ka rona lo." sad

https://tomvad.com/10-tips-on-how-to-be-an-organized-person/
According to news we got, the army man didn't give him time to explain himself. The army guy got angry because he drove with speed passing the army check point without stopping, the army guy then shot his tyre, the guy parked and as he was coming out from the car, the army guy shot him 3 times.
Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by pacespot(m): 9:37pm On Apr 06, 2020
Nigerian army just think they are slave masters, that they can decide who live and who die. I heard some of them threatening to rape women in retaliation for one of them killed.
Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by pacespot(m): 9:52pm On Apr 06, 2020
Of all the countries affected by corona virus that are in lockdown all over the world, it is only in Nigeria we have heard cases like this where army killed someone to enforce the lockdown, even when the news broke that the Russian president Putin has unleashed hundreds of lions on the streets to force people to stay home, it was later debunked as a mere rumour. But Nigeria has already lost lives due to military brutality in the face of disease outbreak. Some people are just bottled up with hate in them in this country that they are waiting for unsuspecting victims to unleash it on. What happened to locking up the person caught violating the lockdown, and then fine him or her if found guilty? You cannot ask people to stay back in their houses and not provide something for them as an alternative source of livelihood.
Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by darediamond(m): 1:25am On Apr 07, 2020
Nowadays, One Of The Definition Of Irresponsibility is Being A Member Of Nigeria Army, Police, Civil Defence, AirForce and Navy.

Better Find A Reasonable Work To Do Than Join House Of Murderous Irresponsible Self-Acclaimed So-Called "Professionals".
Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by Nobody: 6:49am On Apr 07, 2020
fortune1968:

He is a yoruba from imeri ondo state. Go and read the news well...
Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by talk2cletus: 7:47am On Apr 07, 2020
Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by maasoap(m): 10:53am On Apr 07, 2020
mariovito:

Before you come here and spew trash that you know nothing about let me refer to the video of the two soldiers threatening to rape people's mothers, girlfriends, wives and daughters. They are Northern soldiers.
Incidents abound to show that killings in the south are done by northern soldiers, yet they will not be so eager to do same in their regions

Soldiers and police are FG employees and they are deployed everywhere. Police and soldiers who are of southern origin are equally committees a lots of atrocities in the north, far worse than what we witness here. Not saying it is good and things like that but we just have to do away with all these unfounded conspiracy theory.
Thank God that the one who killed a man in Warri is a Southerner, he would have fallen perfectly into your conspiracy theory.
Just this morning, I read it another policeman killed another man. The killer is a southerner too.
Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by Dicksonnet: 5:02am On Apr 11, 2020
VERY SENSELESS WRITE UP
YOU CAN'T EVEN WRITE SIMPLE CORRECT ENGLISH
SHAME ON YOU AND YOUR generation
This doesn't mean that I have even an atom of support for the very inhumane SOLDIER
My concern is that Nigeria should grow fast beyond this unhealthy TRIBAL BIGOTRY that has kept us dancing on the same spot for centuries.

Na from that side with the crying Generals, recently one of their Generals was crying about ammunition and almost shitting on his pants against the same Boko Haram that Chadian soldiers are decimating with less superior arms. He was redeployed for public display of cowardice and his people have been making noise.

They will remove their clothes and go naked when they want to pretend that they are strong and ready to fight. They will be jumping up and down and vibrating and shouting Ah, ah, ah EMI, Emini ah ah, knowing fully well that no reasonable person would want to fight a man with a dangling manhood in public. Those people can fear fear.

Na for civilians body dem dey display power with gun, collect that gun from him and that Warri guy he shot would have beaten Shege comot for him body[/quote]
Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by tolijascro(m): 12:18pm On Apr 11, 2020
kevin10:
Please this guy on nairaland with login name Atobs4real is a fraudulent person (419)..is real name is Aminullah abdulwaheed and with UBA account number 2116086231.pleaae cool don't do any business with him.he post to be selling data .. once money is been transferred to him .he blocked the person on Whatsapp and call.. please be careful on nairaland there are many 419 here.this guy is one of them . please admin.take this to where people will see it so that will not fall victim of it.once more is nairaland I'd is Atobs4real. and real name is Aminullah abdulwaheed.

lolzzzzz i cant stop laughing oooo......even people here thought i was crying
Re: Ilekura Samson Ajayi Is Soldier Who Killed Joseph Pessu In Warri, Delta by tolijascro(m): 12:40pm On Apr 11, 2020
why do igbos on this forum call yorubas afonja to troll us? i don't get it

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Abiodun Egunjobi, 'Godogodo', Armed Robber's Fall (Photos) / UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down / Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.