Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria (64801 Views)

COVID-19: Our Self-isolation Policy Has Failed – Osagie Ehanire / Covid-19, Our Situation.. / Reason Why Private Hospitals Are Termed Wicked, A Case Of An OAU Lecturer(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria by IpobAntidote: 12:47pm On Apr 06, 2020
[[s]quote author=NaijaRoyalty post=88148567]Make dem kuku stay back and manage Nigeria with us .

Atleast our corrupt politicians won't run to US for treatment as it stands .

We are in this together since the useless government failed to upgrade our health care system despite billions upon billions of Naira budgeted for it since Buhari's inception as president .[/quote][/s]

Trash as usual. Focus on the topic instead of deviating to your usual useless wailing. How many hospitals did Jona-daft built in his own village not to talk of yours.
Re: COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria by kunletexs: 12:48pm On Apr 06, 2020
Mikehot:
I rather go with the one who has little and ready to share with me than the sophisticated one that is all for himself.

By the way who determines what is referred to as standard USA abi?

Russia, China, USA are all competing for the same world power using different dirty tricks but while both China and Russia don't claim innocent, USA would tell you all they want you to believe, criticize everything from style of operation of the others etc

Nobody clean

That is still what makes them USA. Standard! And the who to determine standard you asked? They have various bodies manning various goods and services.

No wonder goods bought in USA still has high level of assurance than the Chinese ones.

About world power, each knows their place and USA is still leading.
Re: COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria by drakeli: 12:48pm On Apr 06, 2020
gretblue:

Not everyone qualifies to collect $1200 from Govt. What you get is determined by your tax returns. Some will get less than that

Everyone that earns less than $75000 gets $1200. Fact!
Re: COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria by gretblue: 12:49pm On Apr 06, 2020
drakeli:

$1200 for husband, $1200 for wife and $500 for each child
That was exactly what I posted, but the other lad said $1200 is for everyone.
Re: COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria by Stallion93(m): 12:49pm On Apr 06, 2020
cheesy
One of the beauties of life is the Mystery of tomorrow. God is indeed very wise, All this Nigerians in the Diaspora have been the ones rebuking The Nigerians facing severe hardship inside this God forsaken place when we take our grief online, They have been the ones saying “Hardship is everywhere” “Abroad is not Heaven” “Stop making Nigeria look like its The worst country in the world” blah blah blah. You people are stuck here now, una go hear am. Una body go pepper una, Una go know say Nigeria is indeed another Hell
Re: COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria by IpobAntidote: 12:53pm On Apr 06, 2020
kabe1:

But Donald Trump has received and is still receiving aid from China and Russia.

How big is his ego again? undecided undecided
Re: COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria by Studyinchina200(m): 12:57pm On Apr 06, 2020
Lmao

Lanretoye:
These people should just go and beg China and stop forming boss,we now know wher the world power is.
Re: COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 06, 2020
kunletexs:

That is still what makes them USA. Standard! And the who to determine standard you asked? They have various bodies manning various goods and services.

No wonder goods bought in USA still has high level of assurance than the Chinese ones.

About world power, each knows their place and USA is still leading.
kid USA and it's media tells you what you know about standard
Re: COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria by Studyinchina200(m): 12:58pm On Apr 06, 2020
Better go and beg China.
Re: COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria by kunletexs: 1:03pm On Apr 06, 2020
Mikehot:
kid USA and it's media tells you what you know about standard

Oga, why are you this swallow in your thinking facility? This is not media stunt. Do you have relative that have gone there.? I dare you to go to USA and declare that you want to start selling common cooked food, then you would know they have standard. I beg, try to read wide and stop comparing your shit hole country to others. Thanks
Re: COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria by Corrections: 1:05pm On Apr 06, 2020
Yankee101:
The time in modern history when it is better to be in Nigeria than in the United States

I never thought this would happen in my lifetime

I hope Nigeria learns its lessons from this. Build the economy, revamp the health system and stop medical tourism forever

I HOPE THEY LEARN AND BUILD OUR NATION

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria by Babatunde40(m): 1:07pm On Apr 06, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Does Canada help any other nation? very selfish

They do not impose themselves in other countries affairs. How many presidents have Canada toppled? How many nations have Canada oppressed? How many countries have received bans from Canada? How many countries have Canada sanctioned?

Do you know anyone deported from Canada? If you do, how many compared to the US? Even Americans know that their country is trash compared to Canada

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria by Okuda(m): 1:09pm On Apr 06, 2020
shogz89:
wait, did you say average oyinbo is not moved by money?

you read that right
Re: COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 06, 2020
kunletexs:

Oga, why are you this swallow in your thinking facility? This is not media stunt. Do you have relative that have gone there.? I dare you to go to USA and declare that you want to start selling common cooked food, then you would know they have standard. I beg, try to read wide and stop comparing your shit hole country to others. Thanks
shut up, who brought Nigeria into this, stop shifting post you talked about China not having standard and i corrected you that almost every 1st world country (which China belongs to) have standard.

The extra standard you talking about is comparatively a political propaganda tool by the USA feed to it's zombies who rely on them to define standard

All to suffocate the Chinese in trade war

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria by Littlefingerjp: 1:12pm On Apr 06, 2020
Lanretoye:
These people should just go and beg China and stop forming boss,we now know wher the world power is.
Beg China on what basis...You will just pick up your phone and start typing nonsense,Think man if yu are Trump,'What will you be begging for
Re: COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria by Chicastle: 1:13pm On Apr 06, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Make dem kuku stay back and manage Nigeria with us .

We are in this together since the useless government failed to upgrade our health care system despite billions upon billions of Naira budgeted for it since Buhari's inception as president .

No they shook keep Embezzling funds mean for health infrastructure. Polithiefians
Re: COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria by kunletexs: 1:15pm On Apr 06, 2020
Mikehot:
shut up, who brought Nigeria into this, stop shifting post you talked about China not having standard and i corrected you that almost every 1st world country (which China belongs to) have standard.

The extra standard you talking about is comparatively a political propaganda tool by the USA feed to it's zombies who rely on them to define standard

All to suffocate the Chinese in trade war

You lack wisdom. Get off my mention. I wonder how low key your foolish brain works and how low your social skills are. You are swallow.
Re: COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 06, 2020
Babatunde40:

They do not impose themselves in other countries affairs. How many presidents have Canada toppled? How many nations have Canada oppressed? How many countries has received bans from Canada? How many countries have Canada sanctioned?

Do you know anyone deported from Canada? If you do, how many compared to the US? Even Americans know that their country is trash compared to Canada
Even trump that is begging for aid left and right used the food that was given via usaid to Palestinians refugees as a bargaining chip to enforce his middle East plan.

I mean how does a man use food for starving kids as a political tool?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria by MrBONE2(m): 1:17pm On Apr 06, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Donald trump would rather die than beg China

His Ego is longer than third mainland bridge .
grin

Re: COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria by gretblue: 1:17pm On Apr 06, 2020
drakeli:

Everyone that earns less than $75000 gets $1200. Fact!
With evidence to have filed your tax returns in 2018 / 2019

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria by seanwilliam(m): 1:20pm On Apr 06, 2020
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

No country has what it takes to make China pay for anything.
what does it take??
Re: COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria by lokho(m): 1:21pm On Apr 06, 2020
In short they're telling them to stay safe where they are. America can speak in parable. I like them....

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria by AgainstIslam(f): 1:21pm On Apr 06, 2020
xmanco42:
In few years to come,
America be like: I used to rule the world
. I pray God heal the world

Sorry to disappoint you, that time will never come until the great tribulation starts.
tongue
Re: COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 06, 2020
kunletexs:

You lack wisdom. Get off my mention. I wonder how low key your foolish brain works and how low your social skills are. You are swallow.
shallow is a low self esteemed zombie that needs a Caucasian to show him left/right
Re: COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria by Goke7: 1:25pm On Apr 06, 2020
double wahala for dead body be this o
Re: COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria by Legendguru: 1:31pm On Apr 06, 2020
ohh
Re: COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria by kunleham(m): 1:32pm On Apr 06, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Make dem kuku stay back and manage Nigeria with us .

We are in this together since the useless government failed to upgrade our health care system despite billions upon billions of Naira budgeted for it since Buhari's inception as president .
Olga, argue logically and constructively. What's the state of Nigeria health system throughout the PDP's 16 years rule? Or the health system just get bad? Besides what are the state government doing particularly in your South East region?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria by Holyvurgin17(m): 1:39pm On Apr 06, 2020
Bros which maths? You are waiting for bad news in Nigeria abi. Your plan will not work.

cocolacec:

USA is the headquarter of corona virus because they have tested over 1.7 million people.Nigeria only tested over 4,000 people.Do the maths.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria by Techcornerng(m): 1:40pm On Apr 06, 2020
W.H.O has confirmed that Nigerian hospitals are capable of handling the case, so are the American citizens wanting to go back? �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdZzWwp3c7k
Watch how the NCDC have managed some of the COVID-19 patients since its genesis in Nigeria.

Re: COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria by Correcto: 1:44pm On Apr 06, 2020
Your hate is useless. Why not you tell Nigeria to provide the same aid they give you when you are down?
Babatunde40:
We should learn to tell ourselves the truth. Foreign nations like the US and European countries know that Africa is safer at this time.

Imagine if the situation was reversed. Africa had the high Covid cases while Europe and America had Africa numbers, by now they will be playing god with medical aids. I hate US. I love Canada.

Re: COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria by omoharry(f): 1:46pm On Apr 06, 2020
Okuda:

you must be mad. because of 1k dollars a US citizen whose flight ticket is probably 1k2 would rush hime just to collect 1k "stimulus"? una think say average oyibo person say money dey move am?
why you kon dey vex like this na!?? Abi you be US citizen?ooo! I see, maybe you are a Nigerian with an American passsport. Becos I kon dey wonder why you dey swallow Panador for other peoples head ache.
Anyway I feel they are living becos of our poor healthcare system, as they would rather be treated there than in Nigeria with our weak healthcare system.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Third Coronavirus Case Confirmed In Lagos / Why It’s Dangerous To Start Having Sex Before 16 / Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Now Has A Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.