Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria (64822 Views)

COVID-19: Our Self-isolation Policy Has Failed – Osagie Ehanire / Covid-19, Our Situation.. / Reason Why Private Hospitals Are Termed Wicked, A Case Of An OAU Lecturer(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria by stormborn28(m): 6:43pm On Apr 06, 2020
Mynd44:
America is indirectly telling them to stay back. The conditions in Nigeria is better than what you are going to meet at home
your head they there... Man wey sabi
Re: COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria by stormborn28(m): 6:47pm On Apr 06, 2020
Doctor2020:
Why are we going there for treatment I don't just know what's wrong with usnin our nation, even if they still have space in their health center must we go there. I can are that act as a result of not appreciating what we have, instead let's use what we have in our nation and we will improve on them. Kindly visit LANDED PROPERTY and be blessed with much money through yoiur investment. Let's look at what happen now to our Nigerian rice, noiw we've improve on our product.
did you read the thread at all... To be sincere, you go fail Waec badly
Re: COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria by stormborn28(m): 6:48pm On Apr 06, 2020
Mrquadreal:
That's huge
yes. Very huge prick
Re: COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria by anonymous1759(m): 7:02pm On Apr 06, 2020
kb83:
I believe Africa lacks leadership and technical know how which America and the west has hence resource without knowledge to utilize is zero,We need them as much as the need us.

Are you insinuating we call the Brits to come rule us again?
Re: COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria by Simthob(f): 7:18pm On Apr 06, 2020
Ginomel:

Call the helpline on 01 448 55 00

They are not answering the call �
Re: COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria by AgainstIslam(f): 7:39pm On Apr 06, 2020
Investnow2017:

You sound like a sister cheesy
You are not far from the truth winkwinkwink
Re: COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria by kunletexs: 8:03pm On Apr 06, 2020
maasoap:

Garbage, trash.
You are still leaving in the past. Do you know how many ventilators China is ready to ship to USA to help them fighting covid-19? I guess those are substand too?
Some products were discovered to have been contaminated and was recalled back to China. Is that what you hanging yourself on? Even cars manufacturers do recall their cars back if they discovered flaws.
Your people would go to China and give them specifications of substandard items to be produced and shipped back to Nigeria. Or, do you think all those substand items are being used in China?
Guess you didn't see the display of autonomous and semi autonomous technology deployed by the Chinese at the peak of the their fight against covid-19? Those were substand too, I guess.

If you have following news, you would know that the body in charge of sanctioning health equipment would inspect the devices. They make sure that it meet their own standard.

Why is it that Lexus, Infinity, Acura are said to be American specs. Do your findings and stop displaying your little outdated knowledge and think you are a don.
Re: COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria by kunletexs: 8:06pm On Apr 06, 2020
Mikehot:
shallow is a low self esteemed zombie that needs a Caucasian to show him left/right

I bet this ' shallow guy' has more exposure combined that your sorry ass generation are still struggling to catch up with. slowpoke
Re: COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria by MOnkeyBabe(f): 8:23pm On Apr 06, 2020
meccuno:
These people are not smart. They will survive here in Nigeria than in the United states..................
it's not like they would lose their status as Citizens of U.S.A and they will still be able to return to AmeRiCa. I wonder what the hype is about returning to the States at this difficult time.

Maybe if they have a family member who is ill or they miss so much. PeRhaps, Giving PhySiCal and moRal SuPPORt at this time.
Re: COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria by wowcatty: 10:03pm On Apr 06, 2020
Lol!

The fake news bug has eaten far into some Nigerians, it's pathetic!

The only reason I'm commenting here is to mark this thread for not so distance "I told you so."

What do you guys take America for especially in the hands of this patriotic president?

America is currently pumping more than entire China GDP for relief alone (4× Russia GDP)and you are here farting and calling it comments.

Go and find out about 3M, an American company that moved to China due to greed of cheap labor and how Chinese govt seized its cargoes to the US. Also find out how the state dept or deepstate dept shipped medical equipments to China.

Find out how all the medical equipments China shipped to Spain and other countries are substandard. US especially under Trump will never accept medical equipments that are not made in the US companies and to US specification in China.

Russia is the only country that sent medical aids to the US and you can believe it that it will rot in the cargoes it came in, of course, I don't expect you to understand that since most of you eat food sent over from your wife's ex husband.

Most of the advanced world relies on 3M for their medical supplies and that's why Trump had to use DEFENCE PRODUCTION ACT to make 3M take care of America's suppliers first before selling to other countries that are willing to pay 3 times the amount US govt is paying .to 3M.

The coronavirus kits Bill Gates distributed to the UK through China are infected and I expect Trump to make sure no Republican controlled states gets anything from Bill Gates, democrats can use it. But what do I know, if they could manage to smuggle in a coronavirus positive patients into the ships that were clearly marked for patients without coronavirus, these evil people can squeeze in a few in there.

Why is China asking Chinese in America to go and empty all US stores for medical equipments and send them to China if they are self sufficient?

US has used over 400 plane loads to bring Americans back in and still asking them to come in and there's no charge for anything coronavirus treatments, hell people are not paying for anything other than food now or gas which is dirt cheap, all students loans, mortgages, rent and bills payments suspended.

This is the time for China to do something if it has what it takes. America is battling civil war and has never been more vulnerable than it is now cos of the domestic enemies. But China can't hold a candle to the US in 10 lifetimes!

Hospitals in America are empty and mostly nothing out of the ordinary but you guys can keep deceiving yourselves with the park tents and stretchers propaganda from the deepstate and fake news outlets. All deaths are recorded as coronavirus by the deepstate operatives to scare people out of their minds and some even have same boy dying in 3 different countries or living people recorded as dead and then pictures from Italy passed as New York.

There's no where any sensible person would rather want to be than America right now, the true home of the FREE! No one can be forced to stay home or arrested(deepstate plant Florida pastor)for dehaving a house party though I won't attend one because of coronavirus, it's just a suggestion. No one is being welded to their houses like China did to its people.
Re: COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 06, 2020
american case keep increasing daily, people dieing like fowl.

Contact us for your procurement from China 1688, Usa Ebay.com and amqazon

we also buy airtime for cash. Gift cards: Amazon plau store steam wallmart paypal and co.

we also design website and blog for business and personal use.

whatsapp 07081997275
Re: COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria by okoroemeka(m): 10:14pm On Apr 06, 2020
I had a good laugh when I saw the fumigation exercise in the FCT Abuja,we have turned the literally meaning of fire service approach to reality, fire service trucks were using high pressure hose to blast disinfectant and knock down anything or anyone still stupid to stand around and teams of disorganized workers are using knapsack sprayers to same effect,is it a surprise for a country of 200 million people to have just 6 recorded deaths,NO !,our age long suffering of exposure to tropical diseases,bad water,polluted foods, expired drugs and other bad conditions has adapted our systems to resist most infections,our suffering is now our saviour and only hope in this trying times
Re: COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria by Investnow2017: 11:17pm On Apr 06, 2020
AgainstIslam:

You are not far from the truth
winkwinkwink

You know, the pure language is quite unique. Hope you are prepared for the memorial. It is here already. Take care and Rgds
Re: COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria by Ginomel(m): 11:18pm On Apr 06, 2020
Simthob:

They are not answering the call �

Really surprising.This is the best time to engage the line.

Too disappointing. I think they offer skeletal services in their branches. They were exempted from the lockdown
Re: COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:23pm On Apr 06, 2020
seanwilliam:
and America doesn't possess the power right ??
Nigeria posseses power too.
Re: COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria by AgainstIslam(f): 11:39pm On Apr 06, 2020
Investnow2017:

You know, the pure language is quite unique. Hope you are prepared for the memorial. It is here already. Take care and Rgds

It will be with my family alone due to the lockdown.

Never knew a time like this will come.

Best regards.
Re: COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria by West2019(m): 3:22am On Apr 07, 2020
seriously Nigerian Drs are trying over this deadly virus , Nigerian should pls help American .according to UN , China are the world best fellow by Russian ,American third and Nigerian fourth I was surprise
Re: COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 6:11am On Apr 07, 2020
kunletexs:

I bet this ' shallow guy' has more exposure combined that your sorry ass generation are still struggling to catch up with. slowpoke
An exposed dim wit who i just educated on the difference between swallow and shallow.

Go and play with sand that's the level you belong to

Re: COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria by kunletexs: 10:10am On Apr 07, 2020
Mikehot:
An exposed dim wit who i just educated on the difference between swallow and shallow.

Go and play with sand that's the level you belong to

Thanks for the correction. Am not above one.
Re: COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria by maasoap(m): 10:30am On Apr 07, 2020
kunletexs:

If you have following news, you would know that the body in charge of sanctioning health equipment would inspect the devices. They make sure that it meet their own standard.

Why is it that Lexus, Infinity, Acura are said to be American specs. Do your findings and stop displaying your little outdated knowledge and think you are a don.

They shipped to you what your importers demanded for, period. You assumed that every crap your fellow Nigerians are importing is what they are equally using in China?
And concerning America specs or European specs, every advanced country has their own specs and standard. Nothing new or strange about that. Even cars produced in USA have to meet other countries specs too, not like Nigeria where every garbage is allowed in
Re: COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria by meccuno: 10:44am On Apr 07, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:

it's not like they would lose their status as Citizens of U.S.A and they will still be able to return to AmeRiCa. I wonder what the hype is about returning to the States at this difficult time.

Maybe if they have a family member who is ill or they miss so much. PeRhaps, Giving PhySiCal and moRal SuPPORt at this time.
I call my relatives down there and the US is messed up bro.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria by kunletexs: 1:31am On Apr 09, 2020
maasoap:

They shipped to you what your importers demanded for, period. You assumed that every crap your fellow Nigerians are importing is what they are equally using in China?
And concerning America specs or European specs, every advanced country has their own specs and standard. Nothing new or strange about that. Even cars produced in USA have to meet other countries specs too, not like Nigeria where every garbage is allowed in

what then is the standard? when you dont know a thing about something try to find out and stop being a dick!. cars are not imported into usa they make the manufacturers come and build their company in usa thus the lexus, infinity and acura.

a country like usa would give your specifications and you MUST meet with the sec. or you are fined. get a grip over volvo when one of their top managers confessed that they doctored the carbon produced by the cars. usa made them pack all volvo cars into a big expanse of land.

try googgling moose test on youtube and you would find out it is from germany. have you ever wonder why germany cars are very adept at bends because they subject all their manufacturers to pass that test before sending out their product.

back to corona virus issues, that started all these. what usa does is that those test kit must be tested and checked if they meet american standard they can allow it in.

and you shallow comment that what you give manufacture is what they produce does not work in usa and germany. the reason why standard is not in china and japan is because they make things according to owners specification and thus their cars and products are not as superior to american products and germany.

i know you like to stick to your gun on option formed by you. it fine by me but i employ you to give yourself to research as it helps to update you knowledge and does not make you look absolete in the mist of elite.

thanks
Re: COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria by Simthob(f): 2:48pm On Apr 11, 2020
Ginomel:

Really surprising.This is the best time to engage the line.

Too disappointing. I think they offer skeletal services in their branches. They were exempted from the lockdown

Thank you so much. Issues’s been sorted
Re: COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria by Ginomel(m): 12:24am On Apr 12, 2020
Simthob:

Thank you so much. Issues’s been sorted

Oh, thank God. Glad to hear that.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 5:47am On Jun 20, 2020
Godjone:
angry angry angry angry

WHAT THAT MEANS IS THAT, NIGERIA SHOULD TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR CITIZENS BECAUSE U.S IS FACING A CHALLENGE THAT HAS OVERWHELMED THEM.

MAY GOD BRING AN END TO THIS CHINESE VIRUS

Its a phoney virus, ask yourself if it were real, why are you still alive?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Third Coronavirus Case Confirmed In Lagos / How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? / Why It’s Dangerous To Start Having Sex Before 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.