Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

5g Is Here For You Photos - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5g Is Here For You Photos (4907 Views)

MTN 5G Is Now Commercially Available In Nigeria / MTN 5G Is Live In Lagos And Abuja: Here Is The Most Affordable Way To Get It / 5G Is Corona Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5g Is Here For You Photos by Studio247: 10:49am On Apr 06, 2020
MTN has done it.

Showitnaija.com.ng

Re: 5g Is Here For You Photos by atmstyle: 10:55am On Apr 06, 2020
Is this for real?
Re: 5g Is Here For You Photos by Optimistdude: 10:59am On Apr 06, 2020
Anti Christ ti takeover cry

1 Like

Re: 5g Is Here For You Photos by yrex01(m): 10:59am On Apr 06, 2020
T
Re: 5g Is Here For You Photos by Thebwoy: 12:13pm On Apr 06, 2020
Thank God
finally

Fake prophets will b shamed again.

1 Like

Re: 5g Is Here For You Photos by legendine(m): 6:07pm On Apr 06, 2020
[sup][/sup]
Check my signature, it will do u good
Re: 5g Is Here For You Photos by RubiesBanking: 8:59pm On Apr 06, 2020
grin

I recally can't believe pastors can say 5G is the sign of the antichrist.

1 Like

Re: 5g Is Here For You Photos by Dalexicographer(m): 12:01am On Apr 07, 2020
This quarantine period has cut off most people's income, but as for those of us who have been working from home as freelancers, we're rarely hit and now's the time to focus more on earning..
And if you want to start working from home and earning money as a freelancer, you have to create an Upwork and PayPal account which needs approval before you earn, D.M me to create an Upwork and PayPal account and get approved on less than 10 minutes for as low as 10k.!
And I teach affiliate marketing and E-commerce Dropshipping with Shopify.
You can earn from home for real guys! No jokes.!
D.M me on whatsapp to begin... Number in signature.
Re: 5g Is Here For You Photos by edoairways: 9:56am On Apr 07, 2020
Optimistdude:
Anti Christ ti takeover cry
Stop this please
Re: 5g Is Here For You Photos by edoairways: 12:41pm On Apr 07, 2020
RubiesBanking:
grin

I recally can't believe pastors can say 5G is the sign of the antichrist.
Not just 5G alone. As it is now there is a paradigm shift from watching movies, news etc from CD and television to phone. Virtually everything you do will be on the phone and PC. From then on the insertion of micro chips on our bodies whereby there will be no need to carry phone or do other transactions rather our body will
Re: 5g Is Here For You Photos by marrokkmusic: 6:55pm On Apr 07, 2020
yungsmart:

I haven't tried it and I have this in my account and unable to withdraw. Many of my friends has an account with them but they've been unable to withdraw since february.say another thing man.what is paining us is we are students and we know how much we have sacrificed for registration and daily logins. I wish I could just get my 1500 back

You can withdraw the bonus balance only on the 25th of each month. Only the referral balance can be withdraw twice a week
Re: 5g Is Here For You Photos by marrokkmusic: 10:39pm On Apr 07, 2020
yungsmart:

I haven't tried it and I have this in my account and unable to withdraw. Many of my friends has an account with them but they've been unable to withdraw since february.say another thing man.what is paining us is we are students and we know how much we have sacrificed for registration and daily logins. I wish I could just get my 1500 back
As you have 9000+ you need to have at least 3 referrals to make withdrawals
It goes like this
Its 1 refferal to withdraw up to 5500
2 to withdraw up to 8500
3 to withdraw up to12k
4 to withdraw up to 15k
5 to withdraw up to infinity.

This is the structure of withdrawal
The one at the left is referral, right is activities

Please don’t let your money waste o, you can simply ask questions on something you don’t understand, just get 3 referrals then make a withdrawal on the 25th of April for your bonus earning and you can withdraw 3k you get from referrals twice a week
Re: 5g Is Here For You Photos by seunlayi(m): 10:58pm On Apr 07, 2020
La Click là corona

. It is
. Capped at 4gb
.Valid 30 days

How to activate.
Dail *131*65*3#
comment and a like
Re: 5g Is Here For You Photos by yungsmart(m): 10:17am On Apr 08, 2020
marrokkmusic:

As you have 9000+ you need to have at least 3 referrals to make withdrawals
It goes like this
Its 1 refferal to withdraw up to 5500
2 to withdraw up to 8500
3 to withdraw up to12k
4 to withdraw up to 15k
5 to withdraw up to infinity.

This is the structure of withdrawal
The one at the left is referral, right is activities

Please don’t let your money waste o, you can simply ask questions on something you don’t understand, just get 3 referrals then make a withdrawal on the 25th of April for your bonus earning and you can withdraw 3k you get from referrals twice a week

Whattt. They didn't say this earlier, they should have listed this in their T&C it's hard to refer someone
Re: 5g Is Here For You Photos by marrokkmusic: 1:02pm On Apr 08, 2020
yungsmart:

Whattt. They didn't say this earlier, they should have listed this in their T&C it's hard to refer someone

When I first joined, I was told in the orientation WhatsApp group, the person that registered you didn’t explain fully
Re: 5g Is Here For You Photos by briteluv(f): 1:08pm On Apr 08, 2020
Dear valued TECNO customer, did you know you can purchase any of your Tecno smartphones during this lock down period? For further assistance on how to purchase and receive your devices, please contact me on my whatsapp number 08081676797. I can also assist you online/ offline during purchase. Thanks and stay safe
Re: 5g Is Here For You Photos by yungsmart(m): 2:14pm On Apr 08, 2020
marrokkmusic:

When I first joined, I was told in the orientation WhatsApp group, the person that registered you didn’t explain fully
As it stands now I don't think I can meet up with the three referrals, I am thinking of selling the account I just want to withdraw the money. Please help if you can
Re: 5g Is Here For You Photos by marrokkmusic: 10:39pm On Apr 09, 2020
yungsmart:

As it stands now I don't think I can meet up with the three referrals, I am thinking of selling the account I just want to withdraw the money. Please help if you can
How much do you wanna sell
Re: 5g Is Here For You Photos by yungsmart(m): 1:58pm On Apr 10, 2020
marrokkmusic:

How much do you wanna sell
I have now earned 10k thinking I should sell it at that price
Re: 5g Is Here For You Photos by chuckingTHINGS(m): 10:43pm On May 16, 2020
Just in case you need help on setting up anything shopify and ecommerce or Paypal, I got you.

Just google this: How To Setup your Free Shopify Store For Free without Ever Paying anything!

or thinking of opening your own Nigerian PayPal account?

Get The Complete Guide: How To Open, Send And Receive PayPal Funds In Nigeria totally for Free

Check my Signature....braaa

This offer is strictly for Nigerians.
Re: 5g Is Here For You Photos by Criptofxt10: 11:05pm On May 16, 2020
666 at last, everything is conforming to their plans

(1) (Reply)

How To Hide Your Number On Android? / Yesteryears Life Without Phones / Where To Get Battery For Sony Ericsson Yari U100i

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.