Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Police Ig: Gani Decries Exclusion Of Igbo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Ig: Gani Decries Exclusion Of Igbo (2306 Views)

Ibrahim Coomasie, Son Of Abacha’s Police IG Shows Off Wealth (PHOTOS) / Why I Fired Police IG, Suleiman Abba – Jonathan / Acting Police IG, Solomon Arase, Senior To Outgoing Police Boss, Suleiman Abba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Police Ig: Gani Decries Exclusion Of Igbo by Afam(m): 6:07pm On Jun 07, 2007
chidichris:

if we go by what the author of this thread has presented via the words of gani, i think we are digressing.
the question here is not only yar adua's inability to appoint onovo who is a family friend of afam rather gani is asking, after 46 years of independence, why is it that no ibo man has be able to occupy the post of IGP?
the question here should be, are there bases or qualifications for this post? if yes, has an igbo man within this 46 years qualified for this post? if yes, why are they not giving it to the igbos? again, one should be able to ask if there are still constitutional provisions for this posts? if yes, are these provisions been voilated or adhere to?
it is unfortunate that most of us here have failed to know that democracy constitutionally gives room for oposition and that is why the whole world support democracy.
this is a government that gives room for people's opinion and thereby creats room for criticism which from time to time serves as a wake up call to the government in power.
wether we believe it or not, from inception, man is a selfish animal so the issue of been tribalistic will remain but what we should be talking about is to what extent.
afam, a good example of a non tribalistic man in the forum had to call his younger brother when he had the news of the new igp and his younger brother coincidentally was in the onovo of a man's office the same time-wow! wonders shall never end.
that yar adua is 1 day in office will not make people not to air their views atleast that will make him remember that all eyes are on him.
clinton while he was in power was facing criticisms and that does not make him a bad leader and most of the people who criticised him might have voted him the best president of america.
please my people open una eyes and begin to know your left from your right.

Now, I can tolerate your narrowmindedness and your lies but I don't think I will tolerate your criminal attempt to twist what I put down here.

I will certainly not warn you again, insult me for all you care but when you deliberately choose to twist clear statements I make on this forum to serve your selfish and criminal interest believe me all options will be on the table as far as you are concerned and I will not look back.

If you did not understand my post, ask someone to explain to you but I will certainly not excuse your stupidity because you can not hold anyone responsible for being stupid.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abuja: The Scottish View. / Foreign Embassies Should Stop Giving Visas To Politicians / Hurricane Sanusi On Rampage: Tony Elumelu And Jim Ovia Resigned Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.