Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Her Twins Are Crying, Please Release Her – Uche Elendu Begs For Funke Akindele’s - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Her Twins Are Crying, Please Release Her – Uche Elendu Begs For Funke Akindele’s (1957 Views)

It’s Not Chioma’s Fault Davido Didn’t Marry Her — Uche Maduagwu (Pix) / Funke Akindele Shares Photos Of Her Twins / Photos Of Funke Akindele Backing Her Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Twins Are Crying, Please Release Her – Uche Elendu Begs For Funke Akindele’s by Zayndot: 1:51pm On Apr 06, 2020
Actress Uche Elendu has appealed to the Lagos state government and the police to release her colleague, Funke Akindele-Bello, for the sake of her twins.

In a post shared on her Instagram page, she wrote

Please release her i dont have any excuses to make for her cos the law is simple, No Social gathering !!!! but her humble and sweet spirit doesnt deserve this arrest…We are Sorry on her behalf please @jidesanwoolu @balaelkana
READ MORE; http://busynaija.com.ng/2020/04/06/her-twins-are-crying-please-release-her-uche-elendu-begs-for-funke-akindeles-freedom/

seun,lalasticlala

Re: Her Twins Are Crying, Please Release Her – Uche Elendu Begs For Funke Akindele’s by bedspread: 1:52pm On Apr 06, 2020
Misuse of Social Media caused all these!

Wake up- Social Media
Pregnancy-Social Media
Born pikin- Social Media
Breakfast -Social Media
Wear cloth-Social Media
Buy bag- Social Media
Break teeth- Social Media
Buy watch- Social media
Show Boobs-Social media

What's the Insecurity all about?
What are u trying to prove?
What's the Competition about?

Nonsense and ingredients!!!

Life is a solo Race! As much as u can, Live Peaceable with all!
Don't live to impress anybody!
The day you drop dead, the world will not stop for you!
Be Content!
Be Kind abd Helpful if you have the Means
Live within your means
Serve your GOD!

That's why I love Job!

Naked I came, Naked I Return!

3 Likes

Re: Her Twins Are Crying, Please Release Her – Uche Elendu Begs For Funke Akindele’s by Makavelli25: 1:53pm On Apr 06, 2020
Na mumu all of una be Mumubrities

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Twins Are Crying, Please Release Her – Uche Elendu Begs For Funke Akindele’s by Makavelli25: 1:54pm On Apr 06, 2020
I beg she na lalasticlala you write like that. Which one be lalastic
Re: Her Twins Are Crying, Please Release Her – Uche Elendu Begs For Funke Akindele’s by jakD: 1:56pm On Apr 06, 2020
Twins should wait, their mother is on excursion.
Re: Her Twins Are Crying, Please Release Her – Uche Elendu Begs For Funke Akindele’s by Humanoid01(m): 2:10pm On Apr 06, 2020
bedspread:

Wake up- Social Media
Pregnancy-Social Media
Born pikin- Social Media
Breakfast -Social Media
Wear cloth-Social Media
Buy bag- Social Media
Buy watch- Social media
Show Boobs-Social media

Be Content!
Live within your means
Serve your GOD!

That's why I love Job!

Bros tell them abeg!
Some of them will read this post and reflect for a while. After some time, they'll forget and get back to their usuals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Twins Are Crying, Please Release Her – Uche Elendu Begs For Funke Akindele’s by Calismart(m): 2:18pm On Apr 06, 2020
Akuko
Re: Her Twins Are Crying, Please Release Her – Uche Elendu Begs For Funke Akindele’s by Darato: 2:33pm On Apr 06, 2020
lmao the poster up is very funny

Whether you are starting a brand new career or you are getting back on the job market, your resume can make or mar your job search.
Your resume is the first point of contact you make with a potential employer, so you want that first impression to be a strong, clear demonstration of how you are a perfect fit.

Hiring managers rarely have the time or resources to look at each resume closely, and they typically spend about six seconds on their initial “fit / not fit” decision. You can improve your resume and increase your chances of an interview.

However, the best way to optimize your career search is to hire a professional resume writer to do the hard work for you.
CALL NOW 09057297849
Re: Her Twins Are Crying, Please Release Her – Uche Elendu Begs For Funke Akindele’s by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:59pm On Apr 06, 2020
so she didnt think of her twins when she went ahead and decided to have a bday party during these social distancing difficult times?!?!?

1 Like

Re: Her Twins Are Crying, Please Release Her – Uche Elendu Begs For Funke Akindele’s by earthsync(f): 3:24pm On Apr 06, 2020
She broke the law and is paying for it
Re: Her Twins Are Crying, Please Release Her – Uche Elendu Begs For Funke Akindele’s by HMarshal(m): 3:36pm On Apr 06, 2020
bedspread:

Wake up- Social Media
Pregnancy-Social Media
Born pikin- Social Media
Breakfast -Social Media
Wear cloth-Social Media
Buy bag- Social Media
Buy watch- Social media
Show Boobs-Social media

Be Content!
Live within your means
Serve your GOD!

That's why I love Job!

That's the downside of social media,naira Marley,monpha,process shyngle,& now funke & jjc r feeling the brunt.maybr it wouldn't av been this serious if they did not post it.maybe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Twins Are Crying, Please Release Her – Uche Elendu Begs For Funke Akindele’s by Realtybyprincss: 6:21pm On Apr 06, 2020
Really
Re: Her Twins Are Crying, Please Release Her – Uche Elendu Begs For Funke Akindele’s by Mavinsoladele(m): 6:39pm On Apr 06, 2020
bedspread:
Wake up- Social Media Pregnancy-Social Media Born pikin- Social Media Breakfast -Social Media Wear cloth-Social Media Buy bag- Social Media Break teeth- Social Media Buy watch- Social media Show Boobs-Social media
What's the Insecurity all about? What are u trying to prove? What's the Competition about?

Life is a solo Race! As much as u can, Live Peaceable with all! Don't live to impress anybody! The day you drop dead, the world will not stop for you! Be Content! Be Kind abd Helpful if you have the Means Live within your means Serve your GOD!
That's why I love Job!
wow! I love this

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ebuka Shares Beautiful View Of The New Bbnaija Season 5 House (photo) / Breaking News: Prophet Israel Oladele Is Innocent / Bbnaija's Erica Gets Trolled Over Her Outfit To Kim Oprah's Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.