Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,837 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

The Number Of Charges Nigerian Banks Deduct Is Outrageous - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Number Of Charges Nigerian Banks Deduct Is Outrageous (625 Views)

CBN Lists The Number Of BDCs In States In Nigeria (Full List) / Food Union Employers To Relocate Factories Over Outrageous Excise Duty, Taxation / Exploitative Outrageous Duty Charges By Nigerian Customs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Number Of Charges Nigerian Banks Deduct Is Outrageous by dottozil: 2:22pm On Apr 06, 2020
SMS alert charge

VAT

Stamp duty charge

ATM maintenance fee, etc

Banks were created to help ease the pressure of keeping money at home and to help in transfering money from one point to another, now does this matter when outrageous fees is being deducted in someones hard earned cash monthly? How can Nigeria move forward with this. I think digital banks will take over soon
Re: The Number Of Charges Nigerian Banks Deduct Is Outrageous by obi4eze(m): 2:53pm On Apr 06, 2020
That's why I decided to switch to Standard Chartered. They only charge for stamp duty.
Re: The Number Of Charges Nigerian Banks Deduct Is Outrageous by PureGoldh(m): 2:54pm On Apr 06, 2020
My brother...The matter wey dey on ground so...e heavy for mouth

(1) (Reply)

Don't Quit Your Job: The Secrets They Won't Tell You / Management Of Distressed Hotel / We Do DIESEL Supply For The Best Price You Can Get Anywhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.