Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Princess Shyngle Loses Her Pregnancy - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Shyngle Loses Her Pregnancy (81981 Views)

Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy / Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus / Did Funke Akindele Lose Her Pregnancy? Why Are Fans Sympathizing With Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Shyngle Loses Her Pregnancy by Jaqenhghar: 6:06pm On Apr 06, 2020

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Loses Her Pregnancy by wizod(m): 6:07pm On Apr 06, 2020
OluwasureGig:
may God strengthen her in this difficult time. it's not easy to lose a pregnancy. I can't forget how my elder sister cried when she lost hers. hard guy hard guy, I couldn't hold back my own tears. y'all better respect all the responsible women out there
your sister's own is completely different from dis international olosho's own. She had an abortion and not a miscarriage

9 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Loses Her Pregnancy by masterflowx(m): 6:07pm On Apr 06, 2020
seangy4konji:
Lol..just deh read comments and I deh laugh

Seconded!
I don lafffft tire here.

2 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Loses Her Pregnancy by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 06, 2020
some women are drama queens, willing to do anything for a little attention, including killing their babies.

next we will hear her divorce story, citing irreconcilable differences with her unfortunate hostage of a husband.

4 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Loses Her Pregnancy by wizod(m): 6:08pm On Apr 06, 2020
Believe dis girl at ur own risk. She just had an abortion, period

4 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Loses Her Pregnancy by Farki: 6:10pm On Apr 06, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
seems like the abortion was successful...
btw is it me or she also lost her tiny waist (or was that photoshopped)?

[img]https://media./images/4a3dd82073cb1506de775bfbd468a843/tenor.gif[/img]

She was using corsets to compress her waist to look like her photoshopped barbie pictures.

Once she got pregnant she couldn't wear corsets again and she also started putting on weight.

3 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Loses Her Pregnancy by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 06, 2020
mytime24:
Yawn,

Abi na she commot am angry

She won enter street again since say her boyfriend dey prison lipsrsealed
grin grin hahaha So oil dey yur head like this cheesy

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Loses Her Pregnancy by masterflowx(m): 6:11pm On Apr 06, 2020
WeRblessed:

[s]Please get some sense. This lady just had a miscarriage and you're here spilling ignorant. Continue to sow your seed on NL, when you'll start reaping it you will cry and suffer it alone.

Not everyone was born and raised into poverty, so dont expect her to suffer poverty. If you were born and raised in a poverty striking household, most people were not. If you find a woman who can suffer poverty with you, then good luck with that. Please leave this woman alone. She's been through a lot[/s].

Trash!
Na them... Olosho Kobo kobo...

5 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Loses Her Pregnancy by jericco1(m): 6:11pm On Apr 06, 2020
something wey she abort

2 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Loses Her Pregnancy by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 06, 2020
aceclothing:
we know what is going on........ abortion
All you men out there, this girl has made it clear she is not ready to suffer poverty for any man or his child. Be warned!
My thoughts exactly... Fear modern girls, them too get mind

3 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Loses Her Pregnancy by JAYEFF: 6:13pm On Apr 06, 2020
Why's she called the tiny waist? I don't understand it
Re: Princess Shyngle Loses Her Pregnancy by WeRblessed(f): 6:14pm On Apr 06, 2020
masterflowx:

Trash!
Na them... Olosho Kobo kobo...

Same as your mother and sisters. Same as your wife future wife and unborn children. I also believe that your grandmother was same.

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Loses Her Pregnancy by masterflowx(m): 6:15pm On Apr 06, 2020
WeRblessed:

Same as your mother and sisters. Same as your wife future wife and unborn children. I also believe that your grandmother was same.

I agree, but I guess right ba?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle Loses Her Pregnancy by toluxa1(m): 6:16pm On Apr 06, 2020
Sebi she dated Essien one time. Make he assist her now.
With that Tiny waist sef, how bele Wan stay. It's well
Re: Princess Shyngle Loses Her Pregnancy by joenor(m): 6:17pm On Apr 06, 2020
Hiya sory for the lost
Re: Princess Shyngle Loses Her Pregnancy by lexy2014: 6:18pm On Apr 06, 2020
OluwasureGig:
may God strengthen her in this difficult time. it's not easy to lose a pregnancy. I can't forget how my elder sister cried when she lost hers. hard guy hard guy, I couldn't hold back my own tears. y'all better respect all the responsible women out there but I think in her own case she aborted the baby.

She lost her pregnancy abi she did abortion?

2 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Loses Her Pregnancy by Ibime(m): 6:20pm On Apr 06, 2020
Headline should read "Waist-trainer strangles foetus".

You will be wearing waist-trainer upandan to reduce your waist which God created as space for children to grow, now you are surprised.

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Loses Her Pregnancy by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:21pm On Apr 06, 2020
The girl no even fine gringrin, Tiny Waist my foot
Re: Princess Shyngle Loses Her Pregnancy by DaddyRochie1642: 6:23pm On Apr 06, 2020
She's even Ugly grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Loses Her Pregnancy by blowjohn(m): 6:23pm On Apr 06, 2020
Look at the kind of waist she wants to use to have belle
Re: Princess Shyngle Loses Her Pregnancy by DaddyRochie1642: 6:23pm On Apr 06, 2020
Anty we know what you did ...she's even Ugly grin grin
Re: Princess Shyngle Loses Her Pregnancy by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 06, 2020
I can now see her true looks in one of the pics.
When she was busy tightening her waste with rope, wetin she expect. I feel for the dude who must have been calling himself daddy before this.
Re: Princess Shyngle Loses Her Pregnancy by bendazum: 6:24pm On Apr 06, 2020
SweetJoystick:
She wan move on jare

Lol. She cannot come and kill herself.

She doesn't want her shakara to end.

Time to latch on to someone else.
Re: Princess Shyngle Loses Her Pregnancy by 042icloud(m): 6:26pm On Apr 06, 2020
Where she be wan carry the pregnancy b4? For her boobs abi
Re: Princess Shyngle Loses Her Pregnancy by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 06, 2020
This gal should stop bothering us about her criminal boyfriend affairs.
Re: Princess Shyngle Loses Her Pregnancy by Amanda4life: 6:30pm On Apr 06, 2020
They go don advise am to comot the thing
Re: Princess Shyngle Loses Her Pregnancy by Isoduwa(m): 6:31pm On Apr 06, 2020
So na man give this half ½ cup of beans belle
Re: Princess Shyngle Loses Her Pregnancy by mamatwiny(f): 6:33pm On Apr 06, 2020
sonofanarchy:
sad I don't understand, did she lose her waist or her baby?

A pregnant woman doesn't use waist trainer and her pregnancy was a bit advanced.
Re: Princess Shyngle Loses Her Pregnancy by mamatwiny(f): 6:36pm On Apr 06, 2020
JAYEFF:
Why's she called the tiny waist? I don't understand it

She used to have the tiniest waist I have seen b4 the pregnancy. She sells waist trainers and corsets so you expect she advertises it with her body.

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Loses Her Pregnancy by lonlytroy(m): 6:36pm On Apr 06, 2020
Professional olosho

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Loses Her Pregnancy by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 06, 2020
Abortion

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Miracle Igbokwe Ikechukwu, BBNaija 2018 Contestant, Pilot & Model (Photos) / Davido And His N1.3 Million Benz Bicycle (Video) / Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.