Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) (100025 Views)

Nigerians Oppose As Air Peace Crew Dress In Igbo Attire For Flight To London / 16-year-old Student Pilot Flies Medical Supplies To Rural Hospitals In Virginia / Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by Kennyswag: 6:20pm On Apr 06, 2020
Faber:

Anyi enweghi nsogbu that's why Liberia want make our son their INEC chairman. Imagine that level of trust...but afonjas go there go spoil show for the guy. Okonjo-Iwella dey South Africa dey help them fight recession. Some of the afonjas spewing rubbish here...na Air Peace brought them back to Nija...they for perish for South Africa.
how far with okonjo iweala case in SA.. buhahahahahaaha.. and you guys are the reason Nigerians are hated in SA..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by Faber(m): 6:20pm On Apr 06, 2020
Tmb78:
I have been expecting this kind of talk.
You didn't disappoint me
Delusions have set in.
Ka soro omo eniyan ka ba bee!! grin grin grin grin grin

PS: Sophia is an Edo girl,don't kill the girl with hatred cos of your hatred for yorubas.
Bye o jare.
What's different between Yoruba and Edo... na the same ancestry so I know what am saying. Edo is Yoruba and Yoruba is Edo. The same lifestyle the same Oba stuff.

Anu ofia

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by Finnese001: 6:20pm On Apr 06, 2020
Ofiagu:

Imeela

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by Kennyswag: 6:21pm On Apr 06, 2020
Faber:

Who Seun epp...highest him and his mods go ban me...Linda Ikeji is a brand name and Africa's Opra Winfrey.
oga stop deceiving yourself.. nairaland is Africa's biggest forum.. who the hall is linda ikeji.. how many africans know her..
Linda ikeji that is just a bloody baby mama

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by AgentNairaland(f): 6:21pm On Apr 06, 2020
Omoslim26:

Virus that has eaten up your brain dead and dry already continue to masturbate on bigotry till your sperm bank runs dry

Let me give u another pill then

1 Like

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by Jasongucci: 6:22pm On Apr 06, 2020
Welcome, BABA J says so
Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by Kennyswag: 6:23pm On Apr 06, 2020
Faber:

What's different between Yoruba and Edo... na the same ancestry so I know what am saying. Edo is Yoruba and Yoruba is Edo. The same lifestyle the same Oba stuff.

Anu ofia
stop reasoning like a fool oga. Chioma is just a baby mama.. nothing more.. you can see the way davido disgraces her in public like squeezing her breast because she is just his love peddler. gringrin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by Bluffly: 6:23pm On Apr 06, 2020
Why the show for gratification . Well it is his money. I see no reason why he is writing his name on the plane again when we all know that he is the owner.
Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by Ofiagu(m): 6:23pm On Apr 06, 2020
Faber:

Anyi enweghi nsogbu that's why Liberia want make our son their INEC chairman. Imagine that level of trust...but afonjas go there go spoil show for the guy. Okonjo-Iwella dey South Africa dey help them fight recession. Some of the afonjas spewing rubbish here...na Air Peace brought them back to Nija...they for perish for South Africa.

Anyi ma ndi anyi ka aka.

Paa Kool ezi Nwanne

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by bestpunterever: 6:24pm On Apr 06, 2020
AgentNairaland:

pain bawo, when only me get like 6 airplanes for malaysia..i just no like loud ham
Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by Omoluyi(m): 6:24pm On Apr 06, 2020
AgentNairaland:
Igbo Amaka... Afonja Where Is Your Plane??

Go and read about Adebayo Ogunlesi may be you will have sense by the time you know that your plane have to land on Afonja owned airport in the UK.
Igbo owns plane, afonja owns airport. Which is bigger?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by Ofiagu(m): 6:26pm On Apr 06, 2020
[quote author=Finnese001 post=88164050][/quote]

Nnam, kedu Ife iguru?

Biko, ewena iwe maka na odika iguru Ife muna acho gbasara Information Technology

1 Like

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by AgentNairaland(f): 6:27pm On Apr 06, 2020
Omoluyi:

Go and read about Adebayo Ogunlesi may be you will have sense by the time you know that your plane have to land on Afonja owned airport in the UK.
Igbo owns plane, afonja owns airport. Which is bigger?

It must land in Ikeja if I'm right so as to safe you from Corona... And by the way la Afonja money den dey built all International airports in Nigeria nah..

You just need sense, now take this

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by AgentNairaland(f): 6:28pm On Apr 06, 2020
bestpunterever:
pain bawo, when only me get like 6 airplanes for malaysia..i just no like loud ham

Hehehehehe.. Whereas ur afonja people are dying at home..

1 Like

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by Omoslim26: 6:30pm On Apr 06, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Let me give u another pill then

Loll�� you will be needing more than just pills when the doctors tells you can't father a child due to low sperm count��

1 Share

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by Tmb78(m): 6:30pm On Apr 06, 2020
Faber:

Who Seun epp...highest him and his mods go ban me...Linda Ikeji is a brand name and Africa's Opra Winfrey.
I don't care if her blog is better than Seun's
I don't give a fvck!!!!
if you feel so strongly about what you just typed,I ask:
What the fvck are you still doing here then constituting nuisance?
Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by omoadeleye(m): 6:30pm On Apr 06, 2020
Na deir head dem take carry the plane come naija?
Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by bestpunterever: 6:30pm On Apr 06, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Hehehehehe.. Whereas ur afonja people are dying at home..
Lol... na only afonja dey die for nigeria?
yemree no dey die ni?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by Finnese001: 6:30pm On Apr 06, 2020
Ofiagu:

Nnam, kedu Ife iguru?

Biko, ewena iwe maka na odika iguru Ife muna acho gbasara Information Technology

Abu m onye ozu ahia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by Marxizm: 6:38pm On Apr 06, 2020
moscobabs:

Yea and Nigeria flag on the plane and not Biafra
The name can't be changed but the flag can be changed. Just a matter of time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by Glorymax: 6:48pm On Apr 06, 2020
kponkedenge:

Is this really true? I've never heard of this before. If it is really true then there's a problem with this country.

It is more than true. The land in question is the one occupied by Nigeria Air Force at Emene. I doubt if NAF is still using that location for what it was meant for.
Enugu state asked them to release it to Air Peace for the Aviation hub while offering them bigger and better piece of land. FG no free.

Hapuruchukwu:

I don't have any idea of that. But if Enugu state government is denying him that, it shows that their stupidity is unquantifiable.

It's Enugu state govt that asked FG to release the land and not the reverse

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by Pwetty2(f): 6:53pm On Apr 06, 2020
Frosh
Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by lekanation(m): 7:00pm On Apr 06, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Ehyah.. But they can't help you go bring ur stuffs from Turkey grin
Atleast they donated
Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by MoneyMan5: 7:06pm On Apr 06, 2020
HAKYN1:

No, muddy things are reserved for the erosion ravaged enclave Osus. Yorubas may not invest in airline business yet they make Forbes list which no Osu dare

Who told you Yoruba don't invest in Airline business?

There are some Yoruba who own Airlines and are CEO of some Airlines, we just don't like chest beating all the times like gorillas

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by Superwave: 7:07pm On Apr 06, 2020
Are you referring to your bigoted father or did the airline start operation under Buhari.?

mrvitalis:

Zombie when did the airline start
Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by Tmb78(m): 7:09pm On Apr 06, 2020
AgentNairaland:

They are correct nah

It's girl like you grin Bravo Mr Kofeso
see your mouth like 'it's girl like you' grin grin
Go home and ask people you know are sound grammatically if they are right or wrong.
All the highlighted phrases
Seriously, I mean it.
Well,that is if you are open to broadening your horizon.
Put sentiments and tribal stuff aside for a minute
Okay?
Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by googi: 7:16pm On Apr 06, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Many... I'm A Lady Ok

Afonja Show Us What You Have.. Your [b]Amotek Don Catch Corona ;[/b]D

Who be dis girl?

Laff wan kill me!
Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by Superwave: 7:18pm On Apr 06, 2020
The highlighted is a question for you father.

While you are at the let me school your foolishness a little. Airpeace enjoyed one of the best relationships with the FG volunteering to repatriate Nigerians with being paid n now handling medical supplies in the fight against coronavirus.

The owner of air peace is not Kanu or Innoson that wail foolishly like most igbos on NL. He understands his biz terrain n does not need the help of foolish n pathetic souls to get whatever license he needs for his biz.

That said can you kindly fucq off my mention, while you rot in hell in you have nothing but bigotry, foolishness n senselessness to spread.

Princedapace:

Is everything about pdp and apc? Do u know if he wanted to do it then? Do u know if the money and idea came recently? Can someone like u ever have sense?

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by aklas87: 7:22pm On Apr 06, 2020
successmatters:
Añuli Peggy Onyema written on the plane grin

Igbo amaka
Wat is d meaning bro
Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by YorubaMyKids: 7:23pm On Apr 06, 2020
aklas87:

Wat is d meaning bro
Meaning of what?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by YorubaMyKids: 7:28pm On Apr 06, 2020
Kennyswag:
stop reasoning like a fool oga. Chioma is just a baby mama.. nothing more.. you can see the way davido disgraces her in public like squeezing her breast because she is just his love peddler. gringrin

I know this question is a hard pill for you to swallow, "why do you yoruba people avoid your women like plague??"
Imagine Davido's first girl friend is not Yoruba, the current girlfriend is still not Yoruba also, what is chasing you people from your women?
Yea right because they are not just too ugly to behold they are also good at fucking random dicks like dogs..

1 Like

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by KingOdart(m): 7:29pm On Apr 06, 2020
AgentNairaland:
Igbo Amaka... Afonja Where Is Your Plane??

There are Afonjas that are doing great in Airline business

It is not every thing you turn to dick measuring contest tribal clown

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Hemingways Safari(who Knows?) / Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? / US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.