Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,453 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) (100013 Views)

Nigerians Oppose As Air Peace Crew Dress In Igbo Attire For Flight To London / 16-year-old Student Pilot Flies Medical Supplies To Rural Hospitals In Virginia / Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by mrvitalis(m): 7:31pm On Apr 06, 2020
Superwave:
Are you referring to your bigoted father or did the airline start operation under Buhari.?

If u are not dumb u would know a business need to stabilize before expanding , the airline started in late 2014
Now get lost

1 Like

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by KingOdart(m): 7:35pm On Apr 06, 2020
Finnese001:

But most of your people from the brown roof did

Red Muddy enclave citizens are very funny cheesy

There are Yoruba doing great in Airline business and Yoruba are not making noise, not everything is a dick measuring contest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by Finnese001: 7:37pm On Apr 06, 2020
KingOdart:

Red Muddy enclave citizens are very funny cheesy

There are Yoruba doing great in Airline business and Yoruba are not making noise, not everything is a dick measuring contest

All these pictures on top one Dead airway

Afonjas are truly cursed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by KingOdart(m): 7:45pm On Apr 06, 2020
jaxxy:

Igbo will continue to boast, Yoruba will continue hate and Hausa will continue play both of you. That is the problem of Nigeria caused by the bigots.

At the end Nigeria is the loser. We all are losers

You should have say Igbo will continue to boast while Yoruba will be the one winning while Hausa remain the poorest.

There are Yorubas that are doing great in Airline business so nothing to hate about

Yoruba are doing well in Airline business and they are on Forbes List, unlike chestbeating clowns that their generation are nowhere to be found

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by KingOdart(m): 7:55pm On Apr 06, 2020
Finnese001:

Dead airway

I wonder who is the one hating now lol

This was still news about them this year

Watch the media space for news of their achievements

A Yoruba man was still the first Nigerian to own an airport on a foreign soil.

Not everything is dick measuring contest

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by successmatters(m): 7:57pm On Apr 06, 2020
calculator123:

What's the meaning?

Joy is the best.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by KingOdart(m): 7:59pm On Apr 06, 2020
Finnese001:

All these pictures on top one Dead airway

Afonjas are truly cursed

Why are you in severe pain? cheesy

All the chestbeating and no Igbo is still on forbes list

Nyamirin are forever cursed grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by successmatters(m): 7:59pm On Apr 06, 2020
mrvitalis:

If u are not dumb u would know a business need to stabilize before expanding , the airline started in late 2014
Now get lost

Don't mind them.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by kponkedenge(m): 7:59pm On Apr 06, 2020
Glorymax:

It is more than true. The land in question is the one occupied by Nigeria Air Force at Emene. I doubt if NAF is still using that location for what it was meant for.
Enugu state asked them to release it to Air Peace for the Aviation hub while offering them bigger and better piece of land. FG no free.

But why can't Enugu State give Airpeace another piece of land since the FG has refused to release that one.... Or what do you think?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by pbidex(m): 8:02pm On Apr 06, 2020
koffsman:
Who and who prayed for his downfall grow up I don't wish people at the top to fall because me sef won reach there
[color=#990000][/color]

Where you present when they prayed? Just asking?
Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by jaxxy(m): 8:02pm On Apr 06, 2020
KingOdart:

You should have say Igbo will continue to boast while Yoruba will be the one winning while Hausa remain the poorest.

There are Yorubas that are doing great in Airline business so nothing to hate about

Yoruba are doing well in Airline business and they are on Forbes List, unlike chestbeating clowns that their generation are nowhere to be found

I'm talking of Nigerians living in Nigeria and having business in Nigeria then outward. Not those who have relocated and living their lives irrespective of what goes on here in Nigeria. They cud care less about the bigotry here.

As far as the present day Nigeria is concerned. Yoruba are not winning. Hausa are incharge of almost all the stakes. Don't delude yourself.

Igbos are only holding strong in private business enterprise.

Dangote is hausa/Fulani. I must quickly let u know im not doing this to spite anyone or group. If anything I want to bring unity. That's is the objective.

The reason I used boast isn't because Yorubas aren't doing well if that's what It sounded like. My point was Yorubas doing well don't really boast about it and neither do the Yoruba' s boast much about their own that are doing very well atleast not like how the Igbos do. Or maybe the difference is in the style in which they do it or they dont see it as a big deal as much as Igbos.

Bt as same time they dont like when Igbos loud it like it's a big deal so they counter them. I must mention they love to counter.

Now this is the said part the Hausa man sees this childish mess going back nd forth and plays on u both even though he might not be better than both of u. Lol

At the end Nigeria suffers for it all.

Tmb78 perhaps this explanation/review explains my unbias position u werent getting initaly I hope.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by Finnese001: 8:05pm On Apr 06, 2020
KingOdart:

Why are you in severe pain? cheesy

All the chestbeating and no Igbo is still on forbes list

Nyamirin are forever cursed grin

PROUDLY IGBO

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by pbidex(m): 8:06pm On Apr 06, 2020
KingOdart:

Nice but some people don’t worth to be replied. You don’t have to go to google to show them.. Empty barrel.... God bless Nigeria and it’s inhabitants. Amen�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by KingOdart(m): 8:06pm On Apr 06, 2020
DREAMZZZ:
Afonja are hypocritical bastards see how they crying all over the thread but this same bastards were at the forefront of praying for this same mans downfall same way they have been doing for innoson and other Igbo entrepreneurs.....any insult wey Igbo give una just accept am one day all of us go get sense by force

Nyamirin are cursed Pigs

On top of all the chestbeating none of your generation is on forbes list

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by KingOdart(m): 8:11pm On Apr 06, 2020
DREAMZZZ:
nonsense list from Amala and ewedu bureau of statistics who dash otedola 1 billion dollars grin maybe by the time Igbos buy out the entire Lagos una go know who get money pass.....owo mida begging Afonja grin

You mean the same Lagos you are Hawking Gala and pushing wheel Barrows.

Noise making of money with none of your generation on forbes list

Your generation can't survive without trooping out of their Barren and landlocked region.

Cursed and wretched Nyamirin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by Faber(m): 8:22pm On Apr 06, 2020
Kennyswag:
I am reasoning like a fool. Chioma is just a baby mama.. nothing more.. you can see the way davido disgraces her in public like squeezing her breast because she is just his love peddler. Anyways am jealous of her sha. gringrin
Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by Mightyhaiz: 8:25pm On Apr 06, 2020
successmatters:
Añuli Peggy Onyema written on the plane grin

Imagine soaring thousands of feet high in the sky with my mother's name written near the stars grin

Igbo amaka
u pay attention to little details cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by Faber(m): 8:26pm On Apr 06, 2020
Kennyswag:
I cannot stop deceiving myself.. nairaland is Africa's biggest problem.. we dey hail linda ikeji.. how many africans doesn't know her..
Linda ikeji that is also a lucky baby mama...I jealous her of baby daddy
Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by Superwave: 8:26pm On Apr 06, 2020
What is Yoruba hating about your foolishness. Imagine this lunatic saying Yoruba will continue to hate ?! Is it Yoruba that wake up insulting Awolowo Tinubu Aregbe or anyone else?

How many times have you seen Yoruba drag Ojukwu or any Igbo governor the way Igbos insult the Yoruba governor ?

If you are not Igbo n the best you can qualify Yoruba with with how welcoming the region is to every tribe of Nigeria, I pray that is the basis you will be judged at every crucial moment of progress in your life.

You can only escape this curse if you are Igbo n I can understand your did it out of bigotry n our hate is mutual but if not the criteria you use in making your judgement shall be the basis your life progress n that of your unborn generation. Will be judged.

If it is fair I wish you luck if it is not may yout soul rot in hell of eternal doom.

jaxxy:

Igbo will continue to boast, Yoruba will continue hate and Hausa will continue play both of you. That is the problem of Nigeria caused by the bigots.

At the end Nigeria is the loser. We all are losers

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by AgentNairaland(f): 8:28pm On Apr 06, 2020
KingOdart:

There are Afonjas that are doing great in Airline business

It is not every thing you turn to dick measuring contest tribal clown

Afonja Amaka

1 Like

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by bonnyhope: 8:29pm On Apr 06, 2020
AgentNairaland:
Igbo Amaka... Afonja Where Is Your Plane??

Why are you so childish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by AgentNairaland(f): 8:29pm On Apr 06, 2020
googi:

Who be dis girl?

Laff wan kill me!

Na one and only AgentNairaland

1 Like

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by Mightyhaiz: 8:31pm On Apr 06, 2020
Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by AgentNairaland(f): 8:32pm On Apr 06, 2020
Tmb78:
see your mouth like 'it's girl like you' grin grin
Go home and ask people you know are sound grammatically if they are right or wrong.
All the highlighted phrases
Seriously, I mean it.
Well,that is if you are open to broadening your horizon.
Put sentiments and tribal stuff aside for a minute
Okay?

"It's girl like you " Mr Kofeso grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by AgentNairaland(f): 8:32pm On Apr 06, 2020
lekanation:
Atleast they donated

I see, even when Xenophobia Dey kill ur people In South Africa they donated

1 Like

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by Mightyhaiz: 8:33pm On Apr 06, 2020
AgentNairaland:
Igbo Amaka... Afonja Where Is Your Plane??
u can't be serious. This is uncalled for..
Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by Faber(m): 8:33pm On Apr 06, 2020
Kennyswag:
how far with okonjo Iweala in SA..hahahahahaaha she is bigger than all my generation even those unborn... and you guys know we afonjas are the reason Nigerians are hated in SA..I thank Allen Onyema's Air peace. I for die by now in SA..one yeye Zulu girl want kill me there..

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by Superwave: 8:34pm On Apr 06, 2020
Already assuming based on what a pathetic soul posted shame on you Igbo. Air peace is not Inosson n he as never had a single problem with this government, why the foolish ones among you can not give the govt a benefit of doubt is what I do not understand but I can understand you are nurtured with endemic bigotry n acute hate from the womb.
kponkedenge:

Is this really true? I've never heard of this before. If it is really true then there's a problem with this country.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by AgentNairaland(f): 8:34pm On Apr 06, 2020
bonnyhope:

Why are you so childish

You know I be 6yr old girl

1 Like

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:34pm On Apr 06, 2020
Cute Pilots ,nice aircraft.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by HORRORIZON: 8:34pm On Apr 06, 2020
Umm, the same Turkey that has been proven to be one of the major sponsors of Boko Haram. Interesting.
Re: Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) by cerpvad(m): 8:37pm On Apr 06, 2020
Who dey for inside the stars to dey read name? Vanity
successmatters:
Añuli Peggy Onyema written on the plane grin

Imagine soaring thousands of feet high in the sky with my mother's name written near the stars grin

Igbo amaka

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Hemingways Safari(who Knows?) / Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? / US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.