Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,564 members, 7,955,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:41 PM

.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (669 Views)

I Got This Mail From A Lady Here Please Guys Help Her / Please Guys Give Me Address Of Ashawo Joint Or Hotel In Kano, I Am New!!!! / Please Guys Confirm With Me If This Is A Scam. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by Midgut(m): 3:44pm On Apr 06, 2020
Re: .. by Midgut(m): 4:10pm On Apr 06, 2020
please experienced guys
the second picture preceded the first.
Re: .. by nifemi25(m): 4:34pm On Apr 06, 2020
Why not talk to her physical than chatting on WhatsApp... AM sure she wouldn't want to argue with you much before accepting your offer.
Re: .. by Midgut(m): 4:50pm On Apr 06, 2020
nifemi25:
Why not talk to her physical than chatting on WhatsApp... AM sure she wouldn't want to argue with you much before accepting your offer.
That is impossible for now
Re: .. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 06, 2020
There's no specific format in wooing the girls. Grow more liver and learn how to maneuver. Maybe you get a copy of this work ...Art of seduction. Robert Greene
Re: .. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 06, 2020
Quit begging for it..She no want she no want and if she eventually gives in it most probably would be oit of pity or pressure. Date a girl that loves u more than u love her, digs u more and can't get herself away from u.. If u continue like this u will continue to beg her to keep her in the relationship eventually bro. This thing is too one sided undecided

But if u just want to hit and run then try ur best to convince her and once u knack am go ur way

1 Like

Re: .. by Midgut(m): 4:58pm On Apr 06, 2020
toniblacman:
There's no specific format in wooing the girls. Grow more liver and learn how to maneuver. Maybe you get a copy of this work ...Art of seduction. Robert Greene
Smile. I have read art of seduction. Those things inside don't work with some people.
Re: .. by 2dice01: 5:00pm On Apr 06, 2020
My friend you didnt disappoint at all

This is how our fore fathers do their wooing back then and its work

But this 21st century women

There is alot you need to learn

Follow this thread religiously cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/2893475/dating-drills-guys-only

You will notice your mistake
But you will still make mistake but you will get Better as time goes on

As for this particular girl just leave her alone for now ..You will understand better as time goes on
Re: .. by Freelane33(m): 5:01pm On Apr 06, 2020
Wrong move bruh
Re: .. by StPete: 5:05pm On Apr 06, 2020
dairykidd:
Quit begging for it..She no want she no want and if she eventually gives in it most probably would be oit of pity or pressure. Date a girl that loves u more than u love her, digs u more and can't get herself away from u.. If u continue like this u will continue to beg her to keep her in the relationship eventually bro. This thing is too one sided undecided

But if u just want to hit and run then try ur best to convince her and once u knack am go ur way

Safe to say you're the wisest man here

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 06, 2020
Midgut:

Smile. I have read art of seduction. Those things inside don't work with some people.
Smile...I see
Re: .. by Midgut(m): 5:07pm On Apr 06, 2020
dairykidd:

Hit and run? Not everybody thinks in that direction.
Re: .. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 06, 2020
Midgut:

Then its best u take ur love elsewhere except u are one of those guys who enjoy being used bro.. I mean no harm its just how i see it. Good luck anyway smiley
Re: .. by Freelane33(m): 5:11pm On Apr 06, 2020
Even if it’s still eat and run the first move is still wrong . He played the card into the babe hand from the start grin
Midgut:

Re: .. by Midgut(m): 5:14pm On Apr 06, 2020
Freelane33:
Even if it’s still eat and run the first move is still wrong . He played the card into the babe hand from the start grin
How?
Re: .. by nwachukwu9(m): 5:39pm On Apr 06, 2020
As for this lady nothing can happen between two of you, the mistake started from the very first day you became friends, your intentions was not made clear to her from the beginning. You can make your intentions clear in two ways
1- asking her face to face with confident to be your girlfriend
2- acting like her boyfriend,if you can act very well, she would ask you what are we? Because you guys are doing everything a boyfriend and girlfriend does, and she is already catching feeling for you. Don't start buying her gifts in the name of acting as her boyfriend, if you do that you would forever remain in the friend zone
Re: .. by Zabiboy: 5:59pm On Apr 06, 2020
Midgut:
please experienced guys should help me. I am a novice on this dating stuff. To put it clear, I have never been in any relationship before.

The attached picture is the conversation between me and a lady I am wooing. Note that: We are friends. Although, the communication has always been something else.

This is the first time of asking her out, do you think she will ever agree to date me? I love her so much.

OP, she has told u her mind...
Dont force anything...
Truth is after this convo, ur chats wit her would be dry nd boring cz of d way u acted...

So whats my advice?
1) Download the manipulated man by esther v... Try ur best to read as much chapters as possible..trust me its interesting
2) check our ubunja's miseducations
3) check out Harddon's dating thread

Or check their blogs

After these three stuffs( should take u about 1 whole month if u r serious), you'll look bck at this chat and laugh at yourself( showing how much u'v improved)...

My 2 cents
GL
Re: .. by Dyonne: 6:01pm On Apr 06, 2020
Oga leave her alone.
Re: .. by ubunja(m): 6:09pm On Apr 06, 2020
Re: .. by DoubleEngine007: 6:14pm On Apr 06, 2020
ubunja:

Download the essential Red Pill book every man must read:

The Manipulated Man by Esther Villar:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1211941&d=1206227136

https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/e29a/99c8a6322e40d27b9c6ff5e152ed24110831.pdf

https://ia801609.us.archive.org/7/items/TheManipulatedMan1971-EstherVilar/Esther%20Vilar%20-%20The%20Manipulated%20Man.pdf

Follow the advice of this veteran.. If not my guy,with that way you're going,your heartbreak go be like earthquake o.
Re: .. by Midgut(m): 9:24pm On Apr 06, 2020
Zabiboy:

OP, she has told u her mind...
Dont force anything...
Truth is after this convo, ur chats wit her would be dry nd boring cz of d way u acted...

So whats my advice?
1) Download the manipulated man by esther v... Try ur best to read as much chapters as possible..trust me its interesting
2) check our ubunja's miseducations
3) check out Harddon's dating thread

Or check their blogs

After these three stuffs( should take u about 1 whole month if u r serious), you'll look bck at this chat and laugh at yourself( showing how much u'v improved)...

My 2 cents
GL
Alright
Re: .. by SkinnyNigga: 9:33pm On Apr 06, 2020
guy you just dey mumu yourself here

(1) (Reply)

UNCONDITIONAL LOVE … (18+) / OMG: See What Nigeria Police Officers Did To This Lady In Ibadan / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.