Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Buhari Ordered Customs To Distribute Seized Bags Of Rice All Over The Country - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Ordered Customs To Distribute Seized Bags Of Rice All Over The Country (1319 Views)

Hardship: Customs To Distribute Seized Food Items Nationwide / Nigeria Customs To Grill 12 Officers Allegedly Involved In Petrol Smuggling / Buhari Ordered Ganduje To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Ordered Customs To Distribute Seized Bags Of Rice All Over The Country by talk2archy: 4:12pm On Apr 06, 2020
President Buhari has ordered the Nigeria Customs Service NCS to release for immediate distribution, bags of rice seized from smugglers.

This directive is part of the palliative measures by the Federal government to cushion the effect of the COVID-19 pandemic in the country.

The Minister of Finance, Zainab Ahmed, announced this during a media briefing in Abuja on Monday morning.

Sahara Reporters

The President has approved grains from the Stategic Grains Reserves.

The Nigeria Customs Service has in its custody a lot of rice that has been seized and there is one hundred and fifty trucks of rice that is now been handed over to the humanitarian ministry for distribution to the states across the country” she said
Re: Buhari Ordered Customs To Distribute Seized Bags Of Rice All Over The Country by uduakan: 4:13pm On Apr 06, 2020
Yes is true, I just read it somewhere now, meanwhile is the sharing going to be fair enough to satisfy Nigerians.
Re: Buhari Ordered Customs To Distribute Seized Bags Of Rice All Over The Country by ghettokid1(m): 4:15pm On Apr 06, 2020
I will never belive it till i see mine cox this Gauvamint too like Audio things

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ordered Customs To Distribute Seized Bags Of Rice All Over The Country by DanseMacabre(m): 4:16pm On Apr 06, 2020
Mtchew. I die standing.
Re: Buhari Ordered Customs To Distribute Seized Bags Of Rice All Over The Country by xendra: 4:21pm On Apr 06, 2020
tchwwwww,, stupid government, it won't go far. once they share to ten people and put it on social media, that's it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ordered Customs To Distribute Seized Bags Of Rice All Over The Country by Shelumiel: 4:21pm On Apr 06, 2020
Fake news.
Re: Buhari Ordered Customs To Distribute Seized Bags Of Rice All Over The Country by okpalaAnambra: 4:32pm On Apr 06, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:
As An Igbo Man from ebonyi state i am pleased with the Presidents swift moves at ensuring that NIGERIANS r given aids
You can never be Igbo, Afonjaa fallen demon

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Ordered Customs To Distribute Seized Bags Of Rice All Over The Country by Ojukwucriminal: 4:41pm On Apr 06, 2020
On behalf of all igbo muslims in south east, we commend the govt for this move of giving out palliatives to NIGERIANS

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ordered Customs To Distribute Seized Bags Of Rice All Over The Country by lamentor78(m): 4:45pm On Apr 06, 2020
Rice that has been sold since, wait for it only to hear giant rat and army of wall geckos mysteriously consumed all rice in store of NCS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Ordered Customs To Distribute Seized Bags Of Rice All Over The Country by uduakan: 5:26pm On Apr 06, 2020
ghettokid1:
I dont belive it

You better do
Re: Buhari Ordered Customs To Distribute Seized Bags Of Rice All Over The Country by uduakan: 5:27pm On Apr 06, 2020
lamentor78:
Rice that has been sold since, wait for it only to hear giant rat and army of wall geckos mysteriously consumed all rice in store of NCS
I de tell u
Re: Buhari Ordered Customs To Distribute Seized Bags Of Rice All Over The Country by uduakan: 5:28pm On Apr 06, 2020
Shelumiel:
Fake news.
E go clear you for eye
Re: Buhari Ordered Customs To Distribute Seized Bags Of Rice All Over The Country by hisexcellency34: 5:28pm On Apr 06, 2020
Hope its not expired rice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Ordered Customs To Distribute Seized Bags Of Rice All Over The Country by ghettokid1(m): 5:36pm On Apr 06, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:
As An Igbo Man from ebonyi state i am pleased with the Presidents swift moves at ensuring that NIGERIANS r given aids
God don bless Igbo people sotey everybody come dey claim igbo.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ordered Customs To Distribute Seized Bags Of Rice All Over The Country by ghettokid1(m): 5:37pm On Apr 06, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Hope its not expired rice
B4 nko? Is Nigeria not expired too?
Re: Buhari Ordered Customs To Distribute Seized Bags Of Rice All Over The Country by Finnese001: 5:38pm On Apr 06, 2020
Stupid FG
Re: Buhari Ordered Customs To Distribute Seized Bags Of Rice All Over The Country by courage89(m): 5:57pm On Apr 06, 2020
This initiative will only be implemented in the northern part of the country, just like their policy on funds transfer to the most vulnerable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Ordered Customs To Distribute Seized Bags Of Rice All Over The Country by Iamgrey5(m): 6:09pm On Apr 06, 2020
Is he talking about the rice customs officers already sold. cheesy

Re: Buhari Ordered Customs To Distribute Seized Bags Of Rice All Over The Country by NigeriaB(m): 6:10pm On Apr 06, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Is he talking about the rice customs officers already sold.

No. It's the other one
Re: Buhari Ordered Customs To Distribute Seized Bags Of Rice All Over The Country by Iamgrey5(m): 6:12pm On Apr 06, 2020
NigeriaB:

No. It's the other one
You actually think customs officers actually store those rice in a wharehouse somewhere.

How cute cheesy
Re: Buhari Ordered Customs To Distribute Seized Bags Of Rice All Over The Country by Alwaysachick: 6:26pm On Apr 06, 2020
??
Re: Buhari Ordered Customs To Distribute Seized Bags Of Rice All Over The Country by Lipscomb(m): 7:23pm On Apr 06, 2020
The rice they have already sold undecided

(1) (Reply)

Onitsha In Land Port ; Buhari And APC Have Done More On Infrastructure For S/E / VP Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting, President Buhari Participates Virtually / We Are Campaigning Against Yoruba Nation, Says Northern Islamic Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.