Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,343 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Christ Embassy's New Social Website - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ Embassy's New Social Website (1497317 Views)

The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult / Christ Embassy New Twist: Pastor Chris Removed As Trustee Of Church’s U.k Branch / 2 Year Old Christ Embassy Girl Speaks In Tongues And Preaches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christ Embassy's New Social Website by seun222kun: 2:36pm On Jan 03, 2011
KunleOshob:

So this is Opaks latest money making racket, social networking sites like facebook are known to make millions of dollars yearly. You must give it to Opaks sha, he has got sharp business instincts that is apart from his church racket.

This OldOshobi, i can see u are very consistent on this nairaland & u never like any thing that has to do with ChristEmbassy, Why? ,  but ever time i read you comments, i just feel u are very close to the end of ur time, bcus Old men like you in past time are always full of themselves. Add all ur life together is nothing but an empty jar  of OldGallon poor, Wicked & envy, shameless Lecturer,  may God help u!,

eeyyyy Mind u, I Suen Kunle John, i exist for U!
Re: Christ Embassy's New Social Website by cogicero: 2:39pm On Jan 03, 2011
seun222kun:

This OldOshobi, i can see u are very consistent on this nairaland & u never like any thing that has to do with ChristEmbassy, Why? ,  but ever time i read you comments, i just feel u are very close to the end of your time, bcus Old men like you in past time are always full of themselves. Add all your life together is nothing but an empty jar  of OldGallon poor, Wicked & envy, shameless Lecturer,  may God help u!,

eeyyyy Mind u, I Suen Kunle John, i exist for U!
good observation on your part, seun222kun!

isnt this remarkable from someone like you who joined nairaland 3 or 4 days ago?
Re: Christ Embassy's New Social Website by Claus(m): 2:46pm On Jan 03, 2011
cogicero:

what i know for a fact is that some christ embassy people created dummy accounts (probably after creating free yahoo emails) in the names of their friends and family and made them follow pastor chris by force, and sent the username and password to the users and told them to log in and enjoy the updates. marketing toh bahd. if that is a lie, i ask you to deny it here. undecided

A relative tried to get my wife to follow him on twitter in the same way.
Re: Christ Embassy's New Social Website by SirJohn(m): 2:50pm On Jan 03, 2011
Joagbaje:

Pastor chris does not use Facebook .

Maybe its my ears, but I thought I heard him on 31st night say there are lots of things he wanted to do on facebook and twitter that he could'nt which made him want to creat his own platform?
Re: Christ Embassy's New Social Website by cogicero: 3:08pm On Jan 03, 2011
Claus:

A relative tried to get my wife to follow him on twitter in the same way.
thanks. and here is another witness!

SirJohn:

Maybe its my ears, but I thought I heard him on 31st night say there are lots of things he wanted to do on facebook and twitter that he could'nt which made him want to creat his own platform?
maybe because it is not as easy to create bogus facebook accounts
Re: Christ Embassy's New Social Website by otokx(m): 3:49pm On Jan 03, 2011
A lot of Nigerians are in deception and that is why the country is developing backwards.
Re: Christ Embassy's New Social Website by cogicero: 4:23pm On Jan 03, 2011
Re: Christ Embassy's New Social Website by Joagbaje(m): 5:25pm On Jan 03, 2011
otokx:

A lot of Nigerians are in deception and that is why the country is developing backwards.

Because the people that God would have used to develop the nation are always being persecuted.

Luke 4:24
24 And he said, Verily I say unto you, No prophet is accepted in his own country.
Re: Christ Embassy's New Social Website by SirJohn(m): 6:12pm On Jan 03, 2011
Joagbaje:

Because the people that God would have used to develop the nation are always being persecuted.

Luke 4:24
24 And he said, Verily I say unto you, No prophet is accepted in his own country.

Does that include false prophets ? ? ? cool cool
Re: Christ Embassy's New Social Website by newmi(m): 7:05pm On Jan 03, 2011
The problem with many christians like some of those on nairaland is that they lack foresight. Why shuold the church be represented as poor, dependent, small, little etc. When a man in the world owns a jet nobody says anything rather they celebrate him, when the world builds stadia and mega structures and unreasonably condition churches before granting permission for usage- is that what we want. These people celebrate a beggerly church whose success is dependent on the approval of the world. Well, here is man who says no, l'll be different, God deserves the best and must get it.
Twitter, facebook, myspace etc all these and more are owned by individuals, what is wrong if someone or a group of people from the church develope theirs?

Mediocrity is the problem but sorry this man says am not in that club and the best part is there is no shortage of support regardless of what anybody thinks  grin grin grin
Re: Christ Embassy's New Social Website by Joagbaje(m): 7:19pm On Jan 03, 2011
SirJohn:

Does that include false prophets ? ? ? cool cool

The world loves it's own.

John 15:17-18
18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before[ it hated] you.
19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world.
Re: Christ Embassy's New Social Website by SirJohn(m): 7:44pm On Jan 03, 2011
Joagbaje:

The world loves it's own.

John 15:17-18
18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before[ it hated] you.
19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world.

nice gimmick grin, but sorry it does'nt work for someone like me
Re: Christ Embassy's New Social Website by newmi(m): 8:15pm On Jan 03, 2011
Listen up everyboby, l have a scripture to share with you all.
Daniel 2:44
"And in the days of these [final ten] kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed, nor shall ITS SOVERRIGNTY BE LEFT TO ANOTHER PEOPLE, but it shall break and crush and consume all these kingdoms and it shall stand forever" (Amplified)

Am sure many of you guys haven't seen this, coz if you have perhaps you'll know better about the timing and the system we are up against.

FINALLY, WHETHER YOU KNOW THIS OR NOT/ LIKE THIS OR NOT THE TRUTH IS: UNTILL THE CHURCH OF CHRIST BECOMES INDEPENDENT OF THE WORLD, SHE CANNOT SUCCESSFULLY DO THOSE THINGS THAT GOD HAS CALLED HER TO DO.
Re: Christ Embassy's New Social Website by newmi(m): 9:18pm On Jan 03, 2011
SirJohn:

nice gimmick grin, but sorry it does'nt work for someone like me
With all due respect SirJ, gimmick? Who has time for gimmicks when souls are perishing? People are thinking of more and more ways to reach the world with the gospel via every means possible and you sit there and term it gimmick? No thats being insensitive. Would we rather fold our arms and watch satanists, drug addicts, terrorists, militants, muslims etc take total charge and control of every modern day technology like the internet, T.V, Satellite, Cable, Radio, The Print media and condition us to the dictates of their folly (because you see they have the money you know, and li lk e it or not those of us who are big understand this fact that money is power. Little wonder why europe is experiencing a wave of islamazation at an an alarming rate.
Please this is no gimmick brother!!! Quote me anywhere.
Re: Christ Embassy's New Social Website by oloriooko(m): 8:02am On Jan 04, 2011
@ all critics.

Na you get ya mouth, so say whatever you want!

So a man can think of doing such an outstanding thing like this yookos and yet many hate him?

This man is out of this world! He seems to be getting more mind-blowing ideas as the days go by!

I will advise all his critics to stop for a moment and think! This man is making tremendous progress the more people criticize him!

I love what am seeing and i commend his efforts. cool

Ride on Pastor Chris! I really want to meet you sha.
Re: Christ Embassy's New Social Website by simplymee: 11:46am On Jan 04, 2011
Its quite amazing to read these posts above but anyway sha, there are many works to be done, many souls to be won and lives to be built for the kingdom of God. Those that are bringing out various facts and figures , please can u tell us NAIRALANDERS ur plans for the Kingdom of GOD(IF U ARE A CHRISTIAN) in 2011 and HUMANITY IN GENERAL. LETS RATHER THINK OF OUR LIVES CAN BE AFFECTED. I EXPECT THAT SOME WOULD DEFINITELY SAY THINGS AFTER THIS BUT IT DOES NOT REALLY MATTER TO ME. IT CAN ONLY GET BETTER. LOVE U ALL
Re: Christ Embassy's New Social Website by InesQor(m): 12:26pm On Jan 04, 2011
Another typical Christ Embassy thread. Why are you always in trouble against the law? Lying, stealing, cheating, all sorts? 

You always have a lot of hype and enthusiasm (which is a not necessarily a bad thing) but without direction, this tends to failures.

Yookos is a great idea, but if it's a nulled script (running illegally) then that's just too bad.  sad
Re: Christ Embassy's New Social Website by DeeJay20: 5:13pm On Jan 04, 2011
oooooOOOOOOOhhhhh Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
Re: Christ Embassy's New Social Website by DeeJay20: 5:17pm On Jan 04, 2011
newmi:

With all due respect SirJ, gimmick? Who has time for gimmicks when souls are perishing? People are thinking of more and more ways to reach the world with the gospel via every means possible and you sit there and term it gimmick? No thats being insensitive. Would we rather fold our arms and watch satanists, drug addicts, terrorists, militants, muslims etc take total charge and control of every modern day technology like the internet, T.V, Satellite, Cable, Radio, The Print media and condition us to the dictates of their folly (because you see they have the money you know, and li lk e it or not those of us who are big understand this fact that money is power. Little wonder why europe is experiencing a wave of islamazation at an an alarming rate.

Dude, 99.99% of Nigerian Born Again Christians are fooling themselves and they S.u.c.k, The fish is rotten and its
starts from the Head
Re: Christ Embassy's New Social Website by oluwapo(m): 5:54pm On Jan 04, 2011
I have seen and read so many posts about this new application that Christ Embassy just come up with which is a social interaction site and I must say that its wonderful seeing it manifest because no religion organization has come up with such an idea to the extent of coming to reality. I thank God for that.

I also, read about so many people criticizing what Christ Embassy is doing; this is what i have to say as regard to that: over the years, have learn not to talk against Men of God even if they are doing that u feel its not right in your eyes because God's things is never right in the sight of men, we are not suppose to criticize them rather we should find out what is the mind of God concerning that, cos that is the best attitude to that approach.

I also want to commend on some people attitude towards some spiritual issues that, whenever you are posting in response to any topics remember that when the other side of it comes its going to affect your family; learn to talk right even if you have your point let it be moderate void of abusive words because you are not God that sent them to do what they are doing rather join them to move the kingdom forward.

Let us keep praying that the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ will continue to have an impact in the life of many that people will come to the knowledge of God's word because its only God's word that can change the life of people forever.

Pastor Chris Keep on doing the work that God has given to you because through you life are being saved all around the world and am so happy that am part of the Ministry and this year am going to Burn and Shine through God's word.

Join and Follow Pastor Chris through Prayer because that is the only way to a successful life.

Thank you Jesus because we are the talk of the town, God is doing great things irrespective of what people are saying
Re: Christ Embassy's New Social Website by mabell: 6:46pm On Jan 04, 2011
@
newmi:

Amazing, that people think nothing good can come out of christ embassy
where did such thots emanate from by the way?

So the anger of the LORD was aroused against them, and He departed. 10 And when the cloud departed from above the tabernacle, suddenly Miriam became leprous, as white as snow. Then Aaron turned toward Miriam, and there she was, a leper
Num 12:9-10 (NKJV)
Re: Christ Embassy's New Social Website by mabell: 10:43pm On Jan 04, 2011
InesQor:

Another typical Christ Embassy thread. Why are you always in trouble against the law? Lying, stealing, cheating, all sorts?
You always have a lot of hype and enthusiasm (which is a not necessarily a bad thing) but without direction, this tends to failures.
Yookos is a great idea, but if it's a nulled script (running illegally) then that's just too bad. sad

who says yookos is illegal, you and your bad belle against men of God
or is it becos of the rubbish all these yahoo boys post
may God forgive all of you
Re: Christ Embassy's New Social Website by nuclearboy(m): 5:49pm On Jan 05, 2011
All they have to do is put the original developer's copyright statement there or pay him so its moral if legal seems over the top.

Aside that, there's really nothing wrong choosing to have your own information platform.

Funny though - these claims of "twitter" crashing etc
Re: Christ Embassy's New Social Website by mabell: 6:55pm On Jan 05, 2011
^^^
And what makes you think that a ministry as prestigious as our would not have paid every necesary dues to launch a site. I just tire for all these our small minded yahoo boys. If you guys watched the video didn't you see the team were made up of people from different parts of the globe.
If we have done any illegal thing as an international body won't we be dealing with a court case by now With Sharetronics
Re: Christ Embassy's New Social Website by nuclearboy(m): 7:25pm On Jan 05, 2011
^^^ Stop the theatrics and don't set your bloomers on fire. I know that once you hear my name, your hackles are up but easy, boy girl, no one is fighting you - no need to bark.

If you will read post #7, its really very easy. Place the following on the site (even if tiny 1 pt characters) and avoid this noise -

<!-- "Powered by Blogtronix" backlink -->

<!--

You are required to keep the "Powered by Blogtronix" backlink

as per the Sharetronix License: http://sharetronix.com/sharetronix/license

To remove the link, please visit this page: http://sharetronix.com/sharetronix/linkremoval

-->

<!-- "Powered by Blogtronix" backlink END -->

UNQUOTE

What does it cost your "prestigious" and very wealthy ministry to just allow the developer his moment of fame? Or give him $39 dollars?
Re: Christ Embassy's New Social Website by crossman9(m): 2:07am On Mar 02, 2011
Instruction on how to cooking lambs in the church
Here is their own spiritual oven? The church!
Here let us begin
It’s just simple start with sheep but if you don’t have them?
Then simply go out to your local area or community and get some there?
Every area always has some lost sheep ready for the taking? A gullible person in sort, most areas have some ready for using, or better put ready for taking advantage off?
Right now that you have your sheep what are you going to do to get the right outcome?
Simple recipe here:
Let’s start by simply shearing them of all they have on them?
Once sheared then they are ready for the next stage?
Start by killing of any sense of self meaning thoughts of their own?
Simple techniques are indoctrination?
By the power of suggestion hypnosis music light shows and much more!
Also By simply telling them nice stories with some truth mixed with lies?
So now you have killed of any sense of self you are free to start preparation?
Take one lamb sheared season with lies rub into their head thoroughly lies I mean?
Then take them and leave them a night or two then start with some truth take away some of the lies
Once seasoned now place in the oven for few months i.e. the church group?
Where they will see people of like mind or people that have been cooking longer than you?
In chiefs terms here is one I prepared earlier?
You will see that this looks good during cooking?
And appealing to the eye’s
Then put lamb in oven and turn the heat up with lies saying the church is in great trouble or something to that nature start telling them that GOD needs your money which is sometimes is true but always added a little exaggeration because this is needed here to ensure cooking takes place?
Once the sheep start to heat and there cooking away under the false prophet s gas marked lies, coming out of their mouths then you will be having a dripping roast?
Meaning they will start to give money to whatever cause you like buying you cars houses and new suits?
And if they start to cool down for whatever reason then just simple turn on the following?
To bring back to heat under gas marked lies, so the lamb will keep cooking and roast and keep dripping cash for you?
Because remember this is your dripping roast, you don’t want to let it cool of from giving you cash?
So turn heat up in the following way (tell them that your prosperity is in the mouth of your prophet? these techniques should work?
And if they should question this just simply say touch not the anoint one or do not do thy prophet any harm?
I really mean touch not the anoint one or do thy profit$ any harm?
Just remember God is big business to these evil doers?
These techniques should work?
That should ensure the temperature remains the same for the roasting process which means the cash. will just follow in?
Keep the roast moist during cooking with lots of the following?
Books D.V.Ds and C.ds and lots of church services and activities night and day to keep the heat up till cooking has finished?
But remember don’t cook the dripping roast to fast as it will be tough to cut into at the end so you will want to keep it moist? The roast moist i.e. the church members or lambs
When lamb is roasted?
Do the following cut in with truth slow and not too deep with the truth?
For truth is like a sword if you put it in too deep it could cause the lamb to come to life?
And all that roasting would be wasted?
Now any good con man or false prophet does not want that do they?
Because they will be (harming there profit$) won’t they?
Remember this tip before putting the lamb in the oven i.e. the church?
Never give them the full truth?
Because if you put the whole truth in i.e. the bible in the church the sheep will realize there being cooked better put roasted for their cash?
So be careful with truth because it cut to the marrow of a man soul?
But any skilled cook will tell you preparation is the key? So in all things have a good lie to deceive them in case you cut too deep with the truth?
Now seeing you’re a false prophet and chief with the truth?
Now remember this don’t eat all your lambs at once because you will always need a dripping roast of cash to keep you in planes and all the great comforts of life?
Collusion: for the lost lambs in the oven or the church?
Here is wisdom for you?
If you are in a church where they are talk about ($00.00) money all the time and sowing seeds to get your breakthrough for healing or finical troubles? And you’re being told you need to buy this D.V.Ds or that C.Ds or this latest book?
Then it is more than likely you are in a false prophet kitchen? Being readily prepared
For roasting you lambs need to wake up before your roast and cooked for their personal gain and your lose all you have cash i.e. homes or whatever valuables’ you have for the taking by these evil doers?
This was brought to you with all the culinary delights (oh I mean culinary de lies) of these false prophets?
For more timely lies just log on to the following web site
There you will find all professional false prophets lies and there cooking technique there free of charge?
This was inspired by the word of God and his wisdom to expose all false teachers and there lies?
I was inspired with false teachers because of what they have done to me?
It’s metaphor to help people see past all the evil the devil uses through his ministers of light?
Just remember what Jesus said be careful no one deceives you
(Matthew 24:4 Jesus answered: "Watch out that no one deceives you.)

Written By United Against Christ Embassy
CHRIST EMBASSY IS the most Evil Church in the World

Re: Christ Embassy's New Social Website by obowunmi(m): 9:00am On Mar 02, 2011
Christ Embassy is the place to find chicks to bone: this site should be called, okoatiobo.
Re: Christ Embassy's New Social Website by mabell: 9:06am On Mar 02, 2011
Thank you for resurrecting this thread
Yookos is developing by the day
There is a career section, you can reply pastor chris's post or any other, you can use it for advertisement and lots more
Also you can invite all your friends from facebook and twitter to join
You can send video files pictures and still 140 characters to use
One exciting thing is that you can edit your post so go try it out
its www.yookos.com
Re: Christ Embassy's New Social Website by obowunmi(m): 9:15am On Mar 02, 2011
Yookoatiobo
Re: Christ Embassy's New Social Website by GreyBeard: 1:03pm On Mar 02, 2011
I've got to hand it to the church. This website is a stroke of genius on any level. Besides its a good thing for christians (or at least cec people) to have their own micro-blogging site and make it big. Why not? And cec has the finances and the following to pull it off. Hats off to Pastor Chris and whoever it was that actually came up with the idea in the first place.

We need more men like Chris in the Nigerian business world. Really we do.

oluwapo:

I have seen and read so many posts about this new application that Christ Embassy just come up with which is a social interaction site and I must say that its wonderful seeing it manifest because no religion organization has come up with such an idea to the extent of coming to reality. I thank God for that.

I also, read about so many people criticizing what Christ Embassy is doing; this is what i have to say as regard to that: over the years, have learn not to talk against Men of God even if they are doing that u feel its not right in your eyes because God's things is never right in the sight of men, we are not suppose to criticize them rather we should find out what is the mind of God concerning that, cos that is the best attitude to that approach.

I also want to commend on some people attitude towards some spiritual issues that, whenever you are posting in response to any topics remember that when the other side of it comes its going to affect your family; learn to talk right even if you have your point let it be moderate void of abusive words because you are not God that sent them to do what they are doing rather join them to move the kingdom forward.

Let us keep praying that the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ will continue to have an impact in the life of many that people will come to the knowledge of God's word because its only God's word that can change the life of people forever.

Pastor Chris Keep on doing the work that God has given to you because through you life are being saved all around the world and am so happy that am part of the Ministry and this year am going to Burn and Shine through God's word.

Join and Follow Pastor Chris through Prayer because that is the only way to a successful life.

Thank you Jesus because we are the talk of the town, God is doing great things irrespective of what people are saying

@oluwapo
Christ is the only way to God and now Pastor Chris is the only way to a successful life??
Just listen to yourself.
My friend if you want a successful life pray for inspiration, take some risks and work damn hard!
Re: Christ Embassy's New Social Website by nbl: 1:59pm On Mar 02, 2011
NBL - Nigeria Bible League (www.nigeriabibleleague.com )is Inviting all Christians to Participate in an all Nation for all Bible Competition coming up this Year May 2011 in Nigeria

You can visit www.theminister-ng.com on how to register/Apply

You can also follow us on facebook-

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002195431301

Application is open to every one in respective of your denomination.

NBL
Re: Christ Embassy's New Social Website by Nobody: 1:18am On Mar 03, 2011
Cogicero, thumbs up for exposing the truth about one of their lousy scams. But the truth is they wont see the truth, they are still fighting with it. I pray you come back here soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.