Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Is There A Man Of God In Nigeria? Why are they afraid of Covid 19? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There A Man Of God In Nigeria? Why are they afraid of Covid 19? (1543 Views)

The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua / 3-year-old Praise, Israel Ezekiel's Daughter Kneels As She Worships God In Kenya / Adeboye: "Pastor Who Anoints Women On Their Breasts Is Not A Man Of God' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There A Man Of God In Nigeria? Why are they afraid of Covid 19? by OtemAtum: 9:32am On Apr 07, 2020
voskia:
miracle is real brother..i am a direct reciever of Gods miracle..also my crippled friend back then in school was completely healed and his legs made whole in a crusade by pastor S O Academy back then in 2015
Pls can you kindly dm me the phone number of your crippled friend, let me have a word or two with him. I hope it's not an audio cripple friend Sha.
BTW, are you a pastor in real life? Pls be honest.
Re: Is There A Man Of God In Nigeria? Why are they afraid of Covid 19? by bennyrazz: 10:33am On Apr 07, 2020
Maximus69:

There is time for everything! Ecclesiastes 3:1

There was a time Jesus performed so many signs and wonders before everyone, but a time came to suffer the terrible side of defying the ruler of the world (Satan). John 14:30
That's not the time to expect miracles from God or anyone! Luke 23:39

People having TRUE FAITH will exercise it at such times to gain a Visa to Paradise! Luke 23:40-43

The true Christians (Jehovah's Witnesses) have been coming to knock on your doors in order to warn you about this last HOUR, but what was the response they got from you people? Hostility, abuse, insult, curse even physical assaults all these God's servants suffered in your hands just because those agents of darkness you call Pastors kept deceiving you with prearranged stage dramas in the name of miracles!

For your information, such miracles ended in the days of Jesus' Apostles. Jesus never wanted miracles to go beyond the boarders of Israel! Matthew 15:22-28 compare to Matthew 7:6

The purpose of such miracles is to help God's people (Israelites) realize that a new covenant has just been sealed so they need to switch from the standard set by the first ever miracle worker their ancestors knew (Moses) to the new standard set by the last and greatest miracle worker (Jesus) {Deuteronomy 18:15-19} that's the purpose of the signs and wonders Jesus promised his disciples NOT that Christians will always have the power to perform miracles! 1Corinthians 13:8-10

So all these people claiming Pastors or men of God have been deceiving you people, they can surely perform tricks but not when the finger of God is out to prove them as false! Exodus 8:18-19

God bless you! smiley
sorry to say, your bible verses are disjointed. I know you are a Jehovah witness and it is not strange you people ascribe yourselves as true Christians. In real Bible discussion one on one, your people usually chicken out. They like looking for people that are not very conversant with the Bible to brain wash.

From my own perspective, i see Jehovah witnesses as pharisees Luke 18:9-end "And he spake this parable unto certain which trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised otherssmiley , read that chapter to the end then you will see my problem with JW . You people are always quick to judge other Christians because they are not part of your sect.

How can you say Jesus never wanted miracles to go beyond Israel? How can you say Miracles ended in the days of Jesus Apostles. When he himself said ;
"go ye into the world, preach the gospel to every creature" in Mark 16:15 the Bible never said Israel! Now go to the end Mark 16:20 "And they went out and preached everywhere, the Lord working with them and confirming the word through the accompanying signs"

Confirming the words through accompany signs is a major key word here, you can't just preach the word without signs? As faith without works is dead and works without faith is dead James 2:14-20. You can't just read stories to people all in the name of preaching, you have to bring the word of God into reality to them through the Holyspirit. What is the objective of your preaching? To make people believe in God, how do you make them believe God?

Do you even believe in the Holyspirit at all?

We know that some few people who call themselves pastors are fake cuz it is written boldly in the bible 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’ Matthew 7:21-23

And there are others who are the true sons of God, who still demonstrate this raw power of God
Re: Is There A Man Of God In Nigeria? Why are they afraid of Covid 19? by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 07, 2020
bennyrazz:
sorry to say, your bible verses are disjointed. I know you are a Jehovah witness and it is not strange you people ascribe yourselves as true Christians. In real Bible discussion one on one, your people usually chicken out. They like looking for people that are not very conversant with the Bible to brain wash.

From my own perspective, i see Jehovah witnesses as pharisees Luke 18:9-end "And he spake this parable unto certain which trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised otherssmiley , read that chapter to the end then you will see my problem with JW . You people are always quick to judge other Christians because they are not part of your sect.

How can you say Jesus never wanted miracles to go beyond Israel? How can you say Miracles ended in the days of Jesus Apostles. When he himself said ;
"go ye into the world, preach the gospel to every creature" in Mark 16:15 the Bible never said Israel! Now go to the end Mark 16:20 "And they went out and preached everywhere, the Lord working with them and confirming the word through the accompanying signs"

Confirming the words through accompany signs is a major key word here, you can't just preach the word without signs? As faith without works is dead and works without faith is dead James 2:14-20. You can't just read stories to people all in the name of preaching, you have to bring the word of God into reality to them through the Holyspirit. What is the objective of your preaching? To make people believe in God, how do you make them believe God?

We know that some few people who call themselves pastors are fake cuz it is written boldly in the bible 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’ Matthew 7:21-23

And there are others who are the true sons of God, who still demonstrate this raw power of God

The title of your thread is enough evidence to prove the sort of person you are! smiley

You yourself posed a ridiculous question against your own faith, but God is so merciful to help you see the true picture of the whole thing, yet instead of calmly reasoning to grasp why all your so called Pastors or men of God have ran into hiding, here you are battling to defend the same faith that you've ridiculed yourself! undecided

Well i've told you the TRUTH it's left for you to ask thought provoking questions about JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES beliefs and why is it that what they said about your Pastors been deceivers has come true! smiley

You only need to ask why is it that during the same period when the Apostles were still very much around, a gentile like Timothy who happens to be a bishop in the first century Christian congregation couldn't be cured miraculously of common stomach ulcer! 1Timothy 5:23 smiley

The truth is

Miraculous signs wasn't part of the plan to preach to the gentiles, they don't need it!

God used Moses to release his people from bondage and for the Israelites to grasp that God is about to use Moses as a mediator of a covenant between himself and the Israelites, Moses was empowered and made a God! Exodus 7:1

God used Jesus to establish another new but everlasting covenant, he made Jesus like God and empowered him with lots of signs and wonders! John 1:1 compare to Act 2:36

So in both case the miraculous signs was to make God's people realize that a covenant has just been sealed! Act 2:16-21

Did you notice Peter's saying the signs and wonders is a fulfilment of God's promise to that nation? Joel 2:28

Well there is a sign Jesus said will serve as evidence of his true followers in our own time. It's a pity Sir, miraculous signs is not part of it but LOVE amongst those claiming Christians {John 13:34-35} to buttress this fact Apostle Paul made it clear to the Christians in Corinth that the signs and wonders will end but the only sign that will remain till God's Kingdom come is LOVE! 1Corinthians 13:13

But this crooked generation of miscreants always expecting miracles will not be given any of the signs they're demanding! Luke 11:29

Yet they will have FALSE religious leaders who are Satan's agents performing deceptive signs to lead them to destruction! Matthew 7:21-23 compare to Revelations 16:14

You may choose to continue arguing but let me warn you that you've judged yourself by say "There is no servants of God again" whereas they're all around you, trying to reach you but you're the one closing the doors of your hearts instead of humbly seeking righteousness and meekness during this time of distress! Zephaniah 2:2-3
May you have peace! smiley
Re: Is There A Man Of God In Nigeria? Why are they afraid of Covid 19? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 07, 2020
bennyrazz:

Please i want to get something clear here!

You claim to be a Christian and you're now expecting miracles to come from other Christians because you refer to such ones as (men of God)

Please if those from whom you're expecting miracles are 'men of God', you in particular are you a man of Satan?

If you are not a man of God, are you trying to say there should be Christians who are NOT men of God nor men of Satan but are just neutral?

OK if you are also a man of God, why can't you lead other Christians to the isolation centers to do the work of God? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Is There A Man Of God In Nigeria? Why are they afraid of Covid 19? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 07, 2020
Bro you're just too bad! smiley

Why these hot seat query nah? cheesy

David went ahead and faced Goliath with courage, Isaiah answered God "here i am send me", but this bro wants to keep been God's friend only to turn down God's assignment, and expecting others to go and do it! cheesy
TATIME:

You claim to be a Christian and you're now expecting miracles to come from other Christians because you refer to such ones as (men of God)

Please if those from whom you're expecting miracles are 'men of God', you in particular are you a man of Satan?

If you are not a man of God, are you trying to say there should be Christians who are NOT men of God nor men of Satan but are just neutral?

OK if you are also a man of God, why can't you lead other Christians to the isolation centers to do the work of God? undecided undecided undecided

Re: Is There A Man Of God In Nigeria? Why are they afraid of Covid 19? by bennyrazz: 4:13pm On Apr 07, 2020
TATIME:

Go back and read from the first page. I answered this question there
Re: Is There A Man Of God In Nigeria? Why are they afraid of Covid 19? by hupernikao: 6:58pm On Apr 07, 2020
onlyfacts:

Yes I have and I'm disappointed in his response. All of a sudden he doesn't believe in healing but taking precautionary measures. Someone that before now believes he can heal. And this the same everywhere.

As for me God never gave me the ability to heal, I have the gift of explaining the word. That has been my own. Those that claim have the anointing to heal, I left it to them to heal. Now they should stand up to the challenge.

Read Mark 16:15-17 again. You were mentioned in that verse. That is your premise for healing. So you can't claim you weren't given.

Secondly, if you say, you are disappointed in your pastors response, did you give him your own explanation via the scriptures or just discussing experience based on what he has preached before.

Thirdly, it is obvious many here aren't taught well on the healing ministry or operations. Many questions here even your answers shows there was no proper teaching on the healing ministry.

Most times it's the fault of both the pastor and the members. Where many fail is not knowing that miracles, sign and wonders will only get members excited for a while. But teaching, what you teach them, is what will stay with them and available in times of trouble.

But when you are not well taught or deceived you may end up turning against the vessel used even to heal you.
Re: Is There A Man Of God In Nigeria? Why are they afraid of Covid 19? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 07, 2020
bennyrazz:
Go back and read from the first page. I answered this question there

I'm one of Jehovah's Witnesses and today is the most memorable day in this year for my brothers and sisters throughout the globe, that is why it took me this long to respond to your post!

Oga, you've committed a serious blunder with the thread!

If you're a Christian and man of God you're not needed here on Nairaland, rather you should be out there curing Covid19 patients.

Instead of asking for men of God you should have proved to be one yourself! smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Is There A Man Of God In Nigeria? Why are they afraid of Covid 19? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 07, 2020
TATIME:

I'm one of Jehovah's Witnesses and today is the most memorable day in this year for my brothers and sisters throughout the globe, that is why it took me this long to respond to your post!

Oga, you've committed a serious blunder with the thread!

If you're a Christian and man of God you're not needed here on Nairaland, rather you should be out there curing Covid19 patients.

Instead of asking for men of God you should have proved to be one yourself! smiley smiley smiley

Hello bro, how was the memorial? smiley

This misinformed churchgoers just think everyone will be as stupid as they are.

Imagine claiming Christians but referring to some other person as men of God who are supposed to do God's work!

Yet he wants to argue with Jehovah's Witnesses for saying miracles aren't for gentiles, despite reading Jesus' statement directly he still feels Christians should be performing miracles but himself who also claims to be a Christian has refused to go and perform the miracles! undecided
Re: Is There A Man Of God In Nigeria? Why are they afraid of Covid 19? by bennyrazz: 8:38pm On Apr 07, 2020
Maximus69:

The title of your thread is enough evidence to prove the sort of person you are! smiley

You yourself posed a ridiculous question against your own faith, but God is so merciful to help you see the true picture of the whole thing, yet instead of calmly reasoning to grasp why all your so called Pastors or men of God have ran into hiding, here you are battling to defend the same faith that you've ridiculed yourself! undecided

Well i've told you the TRUTH it's left for you to ask thought provoking questions about JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES beliefs and why is it that what they said about your Pastors been deceivers has come true! smiley

You only need to ask why is it that during the same period when the Apostles were still very much around, a gentile like Timothy who happens to be a bishop in the first century Christian congregation couldn't be cured miraculously of common stomach ulcer! 1Timothy 5:23 smiley

The truth is

Miraculous signs wasn't part of the plan to preach to the gentiles, they don't need it!

God used Moses to release his people from bondage and for the Israelites to grasp that God is about to use Moses as a mediator of a covenant between himself and the Israelites, Moses was empowered and made a God! Exodus 7:1

God used Jesus to establish another new but everlasting covenant, he made Jesus like God and empowered him with lots of signs and wonders! John 1:1 compare to Act 2:36

So in both case the miraculous signs was to make God's people realize that a covenant has just been sealed! Act 2:16-21

Did you notice Peter's saying the signs and wonders is a fulfilment of God's promise to that nation? Joel 2:28

Well there is a sign Jesus said will serve as evidence of his true followers in our own time. It's a pity Sir, miraculous signs is not part of it but LOVE amongst those claiming Christians {John 13:34-35} to buttress this fact Apostle Paul made it clear to the Christians in Corinth that the signs and wonders will end but the only sign that will remain till God's Kingdom come is LOVE! 1Corinthians 13:13

But this crooked generation of miscreants always expecting miracles will not be given any of the signs they're demanding! Luke 11:29

Yet they will have FALSE religious leaders who are Satan's agents performing deceptive signs to lead them to destruction! Matthew 7:21-23 compare to Revelations 16:14

You may choose to continue arguing but let me warn you that you've judged yourself by say "There is no servants of God again" whereas they're all around you, trying to reach you but you're the one closing the doors of your hearts instead of humbly seeking righteousness and meekness during this time of distress! Zephaniah 2:2-3
May you have peace! smiley

You yourself posed a ridiculous question against your own faith, but God is so merciful to help you see the true picture of the whole thing, yet instead of calmly reasoning to grasp why all your so called Pastors or men of God have ran into hiding, here you are battling to defend the same faith that you've ridiculed yourself! :

My post is a clarion call for ambassadors and God's generals to wake up to this present task. If you imply me listening to JW teachings or doctrines which itself contradicts God's word, i'm sorry to disappoint you i don't' listen to people who don't believe in Miracles, i don't listen to people who don't believe in the power of the Holyspiri whom Jesus has sent to ust. You know your doctrines can only swap gullible people or those who dont understand the word of God. See en, if we want to discuss your doctrines, we don't need to that here, we will open another thread for you people because im very sure, you have been a witness right from your birth, i can understand your passion but we will open another thread to school you properly in the word and knowledge of GOD through the Holyspirit

Is this not the reason why Jehovah witnesses drink wine and get drunk grin grin

I would have dissected your post paragraph by paragraph but you will still not understand, because in hearing, yiou cannot hear, in seeing, you see not. your Bible verses are disjointed.

Read 1 Corinthians 12

12 Now about the gifts of the Spirit, brothers and sisters, I do not want you to be uninformed. 2 You know that when you were pagans, somehow or other you were influenced and led astray to mute idols. 3 Therefore I want you to know that no one who is speaking by the Spirit of God says, “Jesus be cursed,” and no one can say, “Jesus is Lord,” except by the Holy Spirit.

4 There are different kinds of gifts, but the same Spirit distributes them. 5 There are different kinds of service, but the same Lord. 6 There are different kinds of working, but in all of them and in everyone it is the same God at work.

7 Now to each one the manifestation of the Spirit is given for the common good. 8 To one there is given through the Spirit a message of wisdom, to another a message of knowledge by means of the same Spirit, 9 to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healing by that one Spirit, 10 to another miraculous powers, to another prophecy, to another distinguishing between spirits, to another speaking in different kinds of tongues,[a] and to still another the interpretation of tongues.[b] 11 All these are the work of one and the same Spirit, and he distributes them to each one, just as he determines.
see my brother, if you can comprehend and understand this scripture your eyes will open further. Now we are calling on Christians and church leaders that have the gift of healing to come and face this pandemic

Lastly read

Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son. 2 john 1:9

Now ask yourself what are the doctrines of Christ, what are the doctrines of Jehovah witnessed?

PS: open another thread for Jehovah witness whatever and we would school you properly.
Re: Is There A Man Of God In Nigeria? Why are they afraid of Covid 19? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 07, 2020
bennyrazz:

You yourself posed a ridiculous question against your own faith, but God is so merciful to help you see the true picture of the whole thing, yet instead of calmly reasoning to grasp why all your so called Pastors or men of God have ran into hiding, here you are battling to defend the same faith that you've ridiculed yourself! :

My post is a clarion call for ambassadors and God's generals to wake up to this present task. If you imply me listening to JW teachings or doctrines which itself contradicts God's word, i'm sorry to disappoint you i don't' listen to people who don't believe in Miracles, i don't listen to people who don't believe in the power of the Holyspiri whom Jesus has sent to ust. You know your doctrines can only swap gullible people or those who dont understand the word of God. See en, if we want to discuss your doctrines, we don't need to that here, we will open another thread for you people because im very sure, you have been a witness right from your birth, i can understand your passion but we will open another thread to school you properly in the word and knowledge of GOD through the Holyspirit

Is this not the reason why Jehovah witnesses drink wine and get drunk grin grin

I would have dissected your post paragraph by paragraph but you will still not understand, because in hearing, yiou cannot hear, in seeing, you see not. your Bible verses are disjointed.

Read 1 Corinthians 12

12 Now about the gifts of the Spirit, brothers and sisters, I do not want you to be uninformed. 2 You know that when you were pagans, somehow or other you were influenced and led astray to mute idols. 3 Therefore I want you to know that no one who is speaking by the Spirit of God says, “Jesus be cursed,” and no one can say, “Jesus is Lord,” except by the Holy Spirit.

4 There are different kinds of gifts, but the same Spirit distributes them. 5 There are different kinds of service, but the same Lord. 6 There are different kinds of working, but in all of them and in everyone it is the same God at work.

7 Now to each one the manifestation of the Spirit is given for the common good. 8 To one there is given through the Spirit a message of wisdom, to another a message of knowledge by means of the same Spirit, 9 to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healing by that one Spirit, 10 to another miraculous powers, to another prophecy, to another distinguishing between spirits, to another speaking in different kinds of tongues,[a] and to still another the interpretation of tongues.[b] 11 All these are the work of one and the same Spirit, and he distributes them to each one, just as he determines.
see my brother, if you can comprehend and understand this scripture your eyes will open further. Now we are calling on Christians and church leaders that have the gift of healing to come and face this pandemic

Lastly read

Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son. 2 john 1:9

Now ask yourself what are the doctrines of Christ, what are the doctrines of Jehovah witnessed?

PS: open another thread for Jehovah witness whatever and we would school you properly.

You've already schooled me enough Sir!

So continue waiting for your so called Generals to come out and defeat Covid19 with their stage-managed dramas you call miracles! wink

Re: Is There A Man Of God In Nigeria? Why are they afraid of Covid 19? by onlyfacts: 9:03pm On Apr 07, 2020
hupernikao:

Read Mark 16:15-17 again. You were mentioned in that verse. That is your premise for healing. So you can't claim you weren't given.

Secondly, if you say, you are disappointed in your pastors response, did you give him your own explanation via the scriptures or just discussing experience based on what he has preached before.

Thirdly, it is obvious many here aren't taught well on the healing ministry or operations. Many questions here even your answers shows there was no proper teaching on the healing ministry.

Most times it's the fault of both the pastor and the members. Where many fail is not knowing that miracles, sign and wonders will only get members excited for a while. But teaching, what you teach them, is what will stay with them and available in times of trouble.

But when you are not well taught or deceived you may end up turning against the vessel used even to heal you.

This isn't about me. I told you already I received no such gift or ever thought I could heal anyone.

Like I said previously what happened in now atheist Europe and America may soon happen in Africa.

There is a clear distinction everywhere between children of God and man of God.
Re: Is There A Man Of God In Nigeria? Why are they afraid of Covid 19? by somehow: 9:54pm On Apr 07, 2020
As usual, they are trying to shut down the poster, you men worshipers.

Did Jesus not lead by example?

Why are your religious leaders called "leaders", shepherds and co?

So the sheep should go and do the job of the shepherd and at the end of the day, you still want the sheep to accord the shepherd their so called respect?

Leaders lead from the front, not expecting their followers to do their job.

The OP didn't claim to be any of the anointed. no where in the bible did any follower do the job of his or her leader when the leader was around.

But then, this is Nigeria where people worship their pastors, so they will defend them at all cost!

generation of gullible religious sheepeeeeeeeees

1 Like

Re: Is There A Man Of God In Nigeria? Why are they afraid of Covid 19? by Luvnet: 9:57pm On Apr 07, 2020
You will be alive to see men of God casting out coronaviru in Jesus name, I known you are expecting them now brother it those not work like that, they need to here from God, even Jesus in the book of John 5 read down when his brother are expecting him to performed he told them my time has not yet come (5For even His own brothers did not believe in Him. 6Therefore Jesus toldthem, “Although your time is always at hand, My time has not yet come. 7The world cannot hate you, but it hates Me, because I testify that its works are evil.…
when you get to vers 9 the bible says 9Having said this, Jesus remained in Galilee. 10But after His brothers had gone up to the feast, He also went—not publicly, but in secret. 11So the Jews were looking for Him at the feast and asking, “Where is He?”… that is the same way you are looking for men of God now, but I speak to you PROFETICALLY WASH OUT WHEN THE TIME COME BY THE MENTION OF THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST CORONAVIRUS SHALL BE CAST OUT FROM HUMAN BODY. but note if you want to be part just give your life to Jesus Christ for you not to be a prey to coronaviru which is from Satan the devil
Re: Is There A Man Of God In Nigeria? Why are they afraid of Covid 19? by somehow: 9:59pm On Apr 07, 2020
All of a sudden, all the ones with the keys to the gate of hell and heaven no longer have access to power to deal with covid-19

Those who drove from Benin-ore road to Lagos on an empty tank no longer have power to heal

those who always deliver people from the spirit of lesbianism no longer know they are anointed.

Those who always claim God called them and they called their own pastors"" have gone mute.

Those who always heal the sick and make the lame walk every Sunday no longer remember their calling.

fooolish followers will defend them from heaven to earth.

Fools of the highest caliber worshiping their fellow humans thinking they are worshiping God.

The pope is even hiding inside the Vatican, yet claims he's God's representative on earth!

All of una be yeye X2020

1 Like

Re: Is There A Man Of God In Nigeria? Why are they afraid of Covid 19? by somehow: 10:01pm On Apr 07, 2020
After about 100k are dead abi?

FYI, +6,853 dead already today and counting.

81,507 dead so far!

1,418,925 infected

What are they waiting for? cure or what?

Luvnet:
You will be alive to see men of God casting out coronaviru in Jesus name, I known you are expecting them now brother it those not work like that, they need to here from God, even Jesus in the book of John 5 read down when his brother are expecting him to performed he told them my time has not yet come (5For even His own brothers did not believe in Him. 6Therefore Jesus toldthem, “Although your time is always at hand, My time has not yet come. 7The world cannot hate you, but it hates Me, because I testify that its works are evil.…
when you get to vers 9 the bible says 9Having said this, Jesus remained in Galilee. 10But after His brothers had gone up to the feast, He also went—not publicly, but in secret. 11So the Jews were looking for Him at the feast and asking, “Where is He?”… that is the same way you are looking for men of God now, but I speak to you PROFETICALLY WASH OUT WHEN THE TIME COME BY THE MENTION OF THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST CORONAVIRUS SHALL BE CAST OUT FROM HUMAN BODY. but note if you want to be part just give your life to Jesus Christ for you not to be a prey to coronaviru which is from Satan the devil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There A Man Of God In Nigeria? Why are they afraid of Covid 19? by Luvnet: 10:06pm On Apr 07, 2020
What did Jesus mean by, “My time has not yet come?”

John 2:4
“And Jesus said to her, “Woman, what does that have to do with us? My hour has not yet come.”
John 7:30
“So they were seeking to seize Him; and no man laid his hand on Him, because His hour had not yet come.”
John 8:20
“These words He spoke in the treasury, as He taught in the temple; and no one seized Him, because His hour had not yet come.”
Here the statement is apparently in reference to the hour for public manifestation of the Messiahship, meaning not the hour of his sufferings and death, in which sense he sometimes uses this phrase; as if the hint was, that it was not proper for him to work miracles as yet, lest it should provoke his enemies to seek his life before his time; but rather the time of his public ministry and miracles, which were to go together, and the one to be a proof of the other; though it seems to have a particular regard to the following miracle, the time of doing that was not yet come; the proper juncture, when all fit circumstances meeting together, it would be both the more useful, and the more illustrious:
Or his meaning is, that his time of doing miracles in public was not yet; and therefore, though he was willing to do this miracle, yet he chose to do it in the most private manner; so that only a few, and not the principal persons at the feast should know it: wherefore the reproof was not so much on the account of the motion itself, as the unseasonableness of it; and so his mother took it.
Re: Is There A Man Of God In Nigeria? Why are they afraid of Covid 19? by somehow: 11:56pm On Apr 07, 2020
Luvnet:
What did Jesus mean by, “My time has not yet come?”

John 2:4
“And Jesus said to her, “Woman, what does that have to do with us? My hour has not yet come.”
John 7:30
“So they were seeking to seize Him; and no man laid his hand on Him, because His hour had not yet come.”
John 8:20
“These words He spoke in the treasury, as He taught in the temple; and no one seized Him, because His hour had not yet come.”
Here the statement is apparently in reference to the hour for public manifestation of the Messiahship, meaning not the hour of his sufferings and death, in which sense he sometimes uses this phrase; as if the hint was, that it was not proper for him to work miracles as yet, lest it should provoke his enemies to seek his life before his time; but rather the time of his public ministry and miracles, which were to go together, and the one to be a proof of the other; though it seems to have a particular regard to the following miracle, the time of doing that was not yet come; the proper juncture, when all fit circumstances meeting together, it would be both the more useful, and the more illustrious:
Or his meaning is, that his time of doing miracles in public was not yet; and therefore, though he was willing to do this miracle, yet he chose to do it in the most private manner; so that only a few, and not the principal persons at the feast should know it: wherefore the reproof was not so much on the account of the motion itself, as the unseasonableness of it; and so his mother took it.

So what happened to all the miracles they were all doing before the advent of covid-19? their time came, then pulsed or what is the meaning of all these sermons? BTW, we are talking about all the thousands of pastors we have in Nigeria that have been doing miracles every sunday until 3 months ago not Jesus who went about doing good while on earth!

1 Like

Re: Is There A Man Of God In Nigeria? Why are they afraid of Covid 19? by Luvnet: 5:05pm On Apr 08, 2020
Mr. Someone, I believe you don't even understand what miracle is, no man of God is doing miracle, what men of God does is prayer, prayer simply means making a request to God, it is God himself that effect it, and it must be the will of God to do it.
So, one factors that make God to do it or not is your belief for instance person like you is not qualified for a miracle because you lack the Faith, Even Jesus during his earthly ministry when he get to his home town he could not do much because the people there lack the faith.
So when the world will see that they need God intervention they will humble themselves and call unto him them He will released the power to cast it out.
So brother someone If you have not give your life to Christ better do so now before it is too late,
In this time of covid 19, God is speaking to the world at large, the devil's is seriously at work, don't aloud you to be used by him.
May God protect you till dem

(1) (2) (Reply)

Open Challenge To All Muslims / Experiencing God / Contradictions In The Quran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.