Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Is There A Man Of God In Nigeria? Why are they afraid of Covid 19? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There A Man Of God In Nigeria? Why are they afraid of Covid 19? (1538 Views)

The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua / 3-year-old Praise, Israel Ezekiel's Daughter Kneels As She Worships God In Kenya / Adeboye: "Pastor Who Anoints Women On Their Breasts Is Not A Man Of God' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There A Man Of God In Nigeria? Why are they afraid of Covid 19? by bennyrazz: 5:07pm On Apr 06, 2020
Is there no man of God in Nigeria, America, Italy, Spain etc I don't intend to bash leadership of the church in Nigeria but my intention is to challenge them, how many church denominations do we have in this country? Probably 10,000 or more

We all know that there is God but this is the time for our General overseers, Reverends, Bishops to prove to the whole world that the raw power of God is in them. But where are they? Hiding and busy doing virtual churches. imagine you closing down the house of God because of Corona virus What nonsense!!! Go to the hospital, heal the sick, raise the dead because Jesus did it. This will promote the kingdom of God beyond Nigeria, this will glorify the name of Jesus all over the world. Medicine has failed, Scientists are failing, what are you doing as a man of God? Prove to the unbelievers that Jesus will never fail to heal them if only they confess him.

Listen, if a man called by God can truly go to where corona virus patients are and he can demonstrate the power of God by healing them in the name of Jesus, do you know what that will do to the church in Nigeria? It will be all over the News, People that don't believe in Jesus would believe, alot of people would get born again.

For it is written in the book of Mark 16:17-20

17 And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues;

18 they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.”

They will lay hands on the sick and the sick shall recover, Pastor, General Overseers, Bishops stop hiding under virtual churches, go and prove to the world that Jesus Heals. Prove to the world that truly you are called by God, afterall Elijah proved to the world that he was a man called by God. Prove your own, let the whole world see it and glorify God in heaven.

@Myndd44
@lalasticlala

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is There A Man Of God In Nigeria? Why are they afraid of Covid 19? by hupernikao: 5:16pm On Apr 06, 2020
bennyrazz:
Is there no man of God in Nigeria, America, Italy, Spain etc I don't intend to bash leadership of the church in Nigeria but my intention is to challenge them, how many church denominations do we have in this country? Probably 10,000 or more

We all know that there is God but this is the time for our General overseers, Reverends, Bishops to prove to the whole world that the raw power of God is in them. But where are they? Hiding and busy doing virtual churches. imagine you closing down the house of God because of Corona virus What nonsense!!! Go to the hospital, heal the sick, raise the dead because Jesus did it. This will promote the kingdom of God beyond Nigeria, this will glorify the name of Jesus all over the world. Medicine has failed, Scientists are failing, what are you doing as a man of God? Prove to the unbelievers that Jesus will never fail to heal them if only they confess him.

Listen, if a man called by God can truly go to where corona virus patients are and he can demonstrate the power of God by healing them in the name of Jesus, do you know what that will do to the church in Nigeria? It will be all over the News, People that don't believe in Jesus would believe, alot of people would get born again.

17 And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues;

18 they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.”

They will lay hands on the sick and the sick shall recover, Pastor, General Overseers, Bishops stop hiding under virtual churches, go and prove to the world that Jesus Heals. Prove to the world that truly you are called by God, afterall Elijah proved to the world that he was a man called by God. Prove your own, let the whole world see it and glorify God in heaven.

@Myndd44
@lalasticlala

Okay.
Please can I ask first if are you a Christian?
Re: Is There A Man Of God In Nigeria? Why are they afraid of Covid 19? by bennyrazz: 5:20pm On Apr 06, 2020
hupernikao:

Okay.
if am not, i wont be posting

3 Likes

Re: Is There A Man Of God In Nigeria? Why are they afraid of Covid 19? by hupernikao: 5:37pm On Apr 06, 2020
bennyrazz:

Okay, so, i can take that as meaning you are a Christian.

Now, the reason i asked is because of the scripture you quote.

Mark 16:17
17 And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; 18 they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well.”

If you read well, he said this signs shall follow them that believe. He didnt specifically mention any "Man of God" and there is no where in the NT that you will see such specifically ascribed to a certain "Man of God". It is for believers.

So, my question will thus be: What have you specifically as a believer do concerning healing this period. If you are a believer, that scripture is for you too. If all you see is a "Man of God" performing things only, then am sorry, you may have been taught wrongly or exposed to wrong doctrines.

Else, we should quit reading scriptures for others and not see ourselves. See yourself in that verse as you are there, then ask, what are you doing or have you done, what should you do in this situation. Your answers to this will help you to see others in better light.

So, Bro. What you asked pointed directly to you too and if you are careful to answer this as applied to you then you should do the same to other brethren you may end up tarnishing because of how you feel.

1 Like

Re: Is There A Man Of God In Nigeria? Why are they afraid of Covid 19? by bennyrazz: 5:51pm On Apr 06, 2020
hupernikao:

Okay, so, i can take that as meaning you are a Christian.

Now, the reason i asked is because of the scripture you quote.

Mark 16:17
17 And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; 18 they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well.”

If you read well, he said this signs shall follow them that believe. He didnt specifically mention any "Man of God" and there is no where in the NT that you will see such specifically ascribed to a certain "Man of God". It is for believers.

So, my question will thus be: What have you specifically as a believer do concerning healing this period. If you are a believer, that scripture is for you too. If all you see is a "Man of God" performing things only, then am sorry, you may have been taught wrongly or exposed to wrong doctrines.

Else, we should quit reading scriptures for others and not see ourselves. See yourself in that verse as you are there, then ask, what are you doing or have you done, what should you do in this situation. Your answers to this will help you to see others in better light.

So, Bro. What you asked pointed directly to you too and if you are careful to answer this as applied to you then you should do the same to other brethren you may end up tarnishing because of how you feel.

you are very right. But Apostle Paul and Peter where leaders of the church in those days and they did all these things. They were at the forefront of every battle the church faced. You and I can heal the sick cuz it is clearly stated in that Bible verse quoted above. But we want our Christian leaders to prove themselves by destroying this Global pandemic. Not proving themselves through seed, tithes and offerings

7 Likes

Re: Is There A Man Of God In Nigeria? Why are they afraid of Covid 19? by hupernikao: 6:13pm On Apr 06, 2020
bennyrazz:
you are very right. But Apostle Paul and Peter where leaders of the church in those days and they did all these things. They were at the forefront of every battle the church faced. You and I can heal the sick cuz it is clearly stated in that Bible verse quoted above. But we want our Christian leaders to prove themselves by destroying this Global pandemic. Not proving themselves through seed, tithes and offerings

Kindly stay on track. Discussion here is not tithes and offerings.

Secondly, who are the "we" in the
But we want our Christian leaders to prove themselves by destroying this Global pandemic.
. It is good to speak from your point only.

To your response. It is obvious why the Apostles were at forefront in the early church. They were the ones Jesus gave direct instructions to. Today those instructions are written (NT) and we (Christians) all have access to it. Hence, you can read yourself and know and you know that instruction is also for you. So, if you feel your Pastor is doing it well, why cant you act since it seems you may know more than him. You have this same access to the miraculous. What have you done with it.

I am sure you would have questioned the Holyghost when Joseph was instructed to take baby Jesus to Egypt to avoid Herod's killing. You would have asked: Man of God "Joseph" or "baby of God" Jesus, why are you running away, arent you of God with power, stay and kill Herod. SHOW US PROVE, as you asked.

Bro, see, the wisdom of God, even if you are quarantined on top of Burj Khalifa (the tallest building in the world) and enabled with Galileo telescope to view, you wont still find it.

Hence, what a serious Christian should be doing in this period, is to pray for his Pastor, for God's wisdom, pray for the church, and its local church, for the government and health workers for preservation of life and if there is need for clarity, ask in all humility and honor not to be accusing his own BODY.

1 Like

Re: Is There A Man Of God In Nigeria? Why are they afraid of Covid 19? by bennyrazz: 7:24pm On Apr 06, 2020
hupernikao:

Secondly, who are the "we" in the . It is good to speak from your point only.

To your response. It is obvious why the Apostles were at forefront in the early church. They were the ones Jesus gave direct instructions to. Today those instructions are written (NT) and we (Christians) all have access to it. Hence, you can read yourself and know and you know that instruction is also for you. So, if you feel your Pastor is doing it well, why cant you act since it seems you may know more than him. You have this same access to the miraculous. What have you done with it.

I am sure you would have questioned the Holyghost when Joseph was instructed to take baby Jesus to Egypt to avoid Herod's killing. You would have asked: Man of God "Joseph" or "baby of God" Jesus, why are you running away, arent you of God with power, stay and kill Herod. SHOW US PROVE, as you asked.

Bro, see, the wisdom of God, even if you are quarantined on top of Burj Khalifa (the tallest building in the world) and enabled with Galileo telescope to view, you wont still find it.

Hence, what a serious Christian should be doing in this period, is to pray for his Pastor, for God's wisdom, pray for the church, and its local church, for the government and health workers for preservation of life and if there is need for clarity, ask in all humility and honor not to be accusing his own BODY.

i agree discussions here is not tithe and offering, but i still repeat, once it comes to tithe, offerings, seed, vows and pledges they device all manners of schemes to collect the money. Now let them device a scheme to defeat this global pandemic. See i'm not an anti-tither or offering. (I do pay) i just want them to prove to the world that Jesus heals. I use the term "we" for those that share in my sentiments. Since you are not still understanding let me break it down for you.

The anointing that flows or the spirit that operates in a Pastor whom is called to serve in the vineyard is different from that of an average christian. A true born again christian can pray from morning till night for common headache to go or fever, the headache will never leave until maybe after a few days but a Pastor led by the spirit, called by God will require just maybe 1 minute of prayers and the headache is gone, hope you understand? Our roles in the body of christ as Christians is different from that of a Pastor. The Pastor's role, the Prophet's role is clearly defined in the Bible. I just want the name of God to be glorified.
Re: Is There A Man Of God In Nigeria? Why are they afraid of Covid 19? by OtemAtum: 7:27pm On Apr 06, 2020
First of all, you have to be aware that there was no Jesus who did a miracle. It's nothing but fiction. Secondly, you should know that there is no pastors who has ever cured anyone. They are all performing drama. They can do nothing through Jesus Christ who strengthens them.

Lastly, be aware that Jehovah the originator of both Judaism and Christianity is currently in a spiritual cage, because this is the age of science, therefore all gods of all religions must be encaged. Read Otem Erectus 226.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There A Man Of God In Nigeria? Why are they afraid of Covid 19? by hupernikao: 9:16pm On Apr 06, 2020
bennyrazz:
i agree discussions here is not tithe and offering, but i still repeat, once it comes to tithe, offerings, seed, vows and pledges they device all manners of schemes to collect the money. Now let them device a scheme to defeat this global pandemic. See i'm not an anti-tither or offering. (I do pay) i just want them to prove to the world that Jesus heals. I use the term "we" for those that share in my sentiments. Since you are not still understanding let me break it down for you.

The anointing that flows or the spirit that operates in a Pastor whom is called to serve in the vineyard is different from that of an average christian. A true born again christian can pray from morning till night for common headache to go or fever, the headache will never leave until maybe after a few days but a Pastor led by the spirit, called by God will require just maybe 1 minute of prayers and the headache is gone, hope you understand? Our roles in the body of christ as Christians is different from that of a Pastor. The Pastor's role, the Prophet's role is clearly defined in the Bible. I just want the name of God to be glorified.

Bro, hit the street and exercise what you are asking for. Why cant you do it, as i have shown you the scriptures you quoted is firstly for you.

Except you have issues with the people you are trying to call out, else you have no point on this as what you try to ridicule is already a toga you adorn. Tell me when you are going out on the street, we can start with you since you believe that should be done. When can you SIr.
Re: Is There A Man Of God In Nigeria? Why are they afraid of Covid 19? by hupernikao: 9:19pm On Apr 06, 2020
OtemAtum:
First of all, you have to be aware that there was no Jesus who did a miracle. It's nothing but fiction. Secondly, you should know that there is no pastors who has ever cured anyone. They are all performing drama. They can do nothing through Jesus Christ who strengthens them.

Lastly, be aware that Jehovah the originator of both Judaism and Christianity is currently in a spiritual cage, because this is the age of science, therefore all gods of all religions must be encaged. Read Otem Erectus 226.

Mr Otem,
I am not sure th OP refer to people like you. You can look on and exercise your knowledge of what you believe in else where or create a post to display this your extraordinary wisdom. We already have enough distraction Sir.
Re: Is There A Man Of God In Nigeria? Why are they afraid of Covid 19? by onlyfacts: 9:21pm On Apr 06, 2020
hupernikao:

Secondly, who are the "we" in the . It is good to speak from your point only.

As much as you may try to redirect the attention from pastors to individual readers of the Bible or Christians, just know one thing, Europe and America where prominent continents for Christianity in the past but they lost their relevance. Atheism is the dominant belief there now and it started like this.

Global pandemics of black death in the Middle Ages, amongst others in 1820,1920 etc came and left and exposed the church.

To whom great power is given, great works is expected. To whom great responsibility is given, great accomplishment and accountability is expected. Now judge for yourself who has greater responsibility in healing here, pastors or individual members? Jesus our leader will never send his disciples to do anything he himself will not do or has not done. He is a leader and led by example. Key word is lead by example!

Just note come end of this pandemic pastors will lose more credibility, is that what you desire?

1 Like

Re: Is There A Man Of God In Nigeria? Why are they afraid of Covid 19? by bennyrazz: 9:59pm On Apr 06, 2020
onlyfacts:

As much as you may try to redirect the attention from pastors to individual readers of the Bible or Christians, just know one thing, Europe and America where prominent continents for Christianity in the past but they lost their relevance. Atheism is the dominant belief there now and it started like this.

Global pandemics of black death in the Middle Ages, amongst others in 1820,1920 etc came and left and exposed the church.

To whom great power is given, great works is expected. To whom great responsibility is given, great accomplishment and accountability is expected. Now judge for yourself who has greater responsibility in healing here, pastors or individual members? Jesus our leader will never send his disciples to do anything he himself will not do or has not done. He is a leader and led by example. Key word is lead by example!

Just note come end of this pandemic pastors will lose more credibility, is that what you desire?
bro, loud it, loud it. A lot of Pastors will lose their credibility and i wouldnt want to see that. It will have negative impact on the church
Re: Is There A Man Of God In Nigeria? Why are they afraid of Covid 19? by bennyrazz: 10:01pm On Apr 06, 2020
OtemAtum:

you can create your own thread for this
Re: Is There A Man Of God In Nigeria? Why are they afraid of Covid 19? by onlyfacts: 10:04pm On Apr 06, 2020
bennyrazz:
bro, loud it, loud it. A lot of Pastors will lose their credibility and i wouldnt want to see that. It will have negative impact on the church

It's the simple, logical and plain truth bro. If they fail Christians who have faith in God and them as his anointed men because they are all scared of COVID-19, them their credibility is almost totally gone!

They should JUST preach the word instead and leave healing for the hospitals...
Re: Is There A Man Of God In Nigeria? Why are they afraid of Covid 19? by OtemAtum: 10:11pm On Apr 06, 2020
bennyrazz:
you can create your own thread for this
Ok
Re: Is There A Man Of God In Nigeria? Why are they afraid of Covid 19? by OtemAtum: 10:13pm On Apr 06, 2020
hupernikao:

Mr Otem,
I am not sure th OP refer to people like you. You can look on and exercise your knowledge of what you believe in else where or create a post to display this your extraordinary wisdom. We already have enough distraction Sir.
I am a human being like anyone else, so I can comment anywhere in any thread I want.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There A Man Of God In Nigeria? Why are they afraid of Covid 19? by bennyrazz: 10:13pm On Apr 06, 2020
onlyfacts:

It's the simple, logical and plain truth bro. If they fail Christians who have faith in God and them as his anointed men because they are all scared of COVID-19, them their credibility is almost totally gone!

They should JUST preach the word instead and leave healing for the hospitals...
This is a big challenge of their faith and the faith we have in them as God's Ambassadors on earth. So if God's Ambassador on earth cannot do anything, it only points us to one bitter truth "they are not God's Ambassadors or they were formerly God's Ambassadors but they have lost their roles in the plan of God" and they are still dwelling on past glory
Re: Is There A Man Of God In Nigeria? Why are they afraid of Covid 19? by CAPSLOCKED: 10:14pm On Apr 06, 2020
hupernikao:

Okay.

THIS IS NOT ABOUT CHRISTIANITY OR ISLAM, THIS IS ABOUT TRUTH AND LIFE.

WE JUST NEEDED ONE PANDEMIC TO EXPOSE THE INEFFICIENCY OF PRAYERS AND RELIGIOUS BELIEFS.

SINCE THE DAY I WAS BORN I'VE HEARD ABOUT PASTORS AND HOW THEY FIGHT WITCHES, AND CURE ALL MANNER IF DISEASES. SOME EVEN WENT AHEAD TO BRING BACK DEAD PEOPLE TO LIFE. THEY HAVE CLAIMED THERE IS NOTHING THEY CANNOT DO THROUGH "CHRIST" WHO HAS GIVEN THEM DOMINION AND AUTHORITY OVER EVERYTHING.

NOW WE'RE FACING A REALISTIC WORLD SITUATION AND THEY'RE ALL HIDING? NO SINGLE PRIEST OR NATIVE DOCTOR IS ABLE TO REPLICATE THE MAGICS AND DELIVERANCE THEY'VE BEEN DOING IN THEIR CHURCHES AND SHRINES?

I FIND IT HARD TO UNDERSTAND HOW RELIGION CONTINUES TO THRIVE WHEN ALL HUMANS HAVE SAME BRAINS IN THEIR HEADS, SUPPORTED BY THE INTERNET, AND OF COURSE, ALL OF RELIGION'S OWN LOOPHOLES.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is There A Man Of God In Nigeria? Why are they afraid of Covid 19? by onlyfacts: 10:18pm On Apr 06, 2020
bennyrazz:
This is a big challenge of their faith and the faith we have in them as God's Ambassadors on earth. So if God's Ambassador on earth cannot do anything, it only points us to one bitter truth "they are not God's Ambassadors or they were formerly God's Ambassadors but they have lost their roles in the plan of God" and they are still dwelling on past glory

Sad conclusion but true! No truer words were ever said bro

1 Like

Re: Is There A Man Of God In Nigeria? Why are they afraid of Covid 19? by hupernikao: 11:37pm On Apr 06, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

THIS IS NOT ABOUT CHRISTIANITY OR ISLAM, THIS IS ABOUT TRUTH AND LIFE.

WE JUST NEEDED ONE PANDEMIC TO EXPOSE THE INEFFICIENCY OF PRAYERS AND RELIGIOUS BELIEFS.

SINCE THE DAY I WAS BORN I'VE HEARD ABOUT PASTORS AND HOW THEY FIGHT WITCHES, AND CURE ALL MANNER IF DISEASES. SOME EVEN WENT AHEAD TO BRING BACK DEAD PEOPLE TO LIFE. THEY HAVE CLAIMED THERE IS NOTHING THEY CANNOT DO THROUGH "CHRIST" WHO HAS GIVEN THEM DOMINION AND AUTHORITY OVER EVERYTHING.

NOW WE'RE FACING A REALISTIC WORLD SITUATION AND THEY'RE ALL HIDING? NO SINGLE PRIEST OR NATIVE DOCTOR IS ABLE TO REPLICATE THE MAGICS AND DELIVERANCE THEY'VE BEEN DOING IN THEIR CHURCHES AND SHRINES?

I FIND IT HARD TO UNDERSTAND HOW RELIGION CONTINUES TO THRIVE WHEN ALL HUMANS HAVE SAME BRAINS IN THEIR HEADS, SUPPORTED BY THE INTERNET, AND OF COURSE, ALL OF RELIGION'S OWN LOOPHOLES.

Mr CAPSLOCKED,

That was a personal question for the OP and he has answered and should likely know why i asked.

1 Like

Re: Is There A Man Of God In Nigeria? Why are they afraid of Covid 19? by hupernikao: 11:40pm On Apr 06, 2020
OtemAtum:

I am a human being like anyone else, so I can comment anywhere in any thread I want.

Sure you can comment but causing distraction is a different thing. You dont have to comment on every post especially if you have nothing to say on it. You can open your own post to create a new argument point. That is what is normal.
Re: Is There A Man Of God In Nigeria? Why are they afraid of Covid 19? by OtemAtum: 11:44pm On Apr 06, 2020
hupernikao:

Sure you can comment but causing distraction is a different thing. You dont have to comment on every post especially if you have nothing to say on it. You can open your own post to create a new argument point. That is what is normal.
No, it is not distraction. Rather, I stated the truth about Jesus, the preachers and then Jehovah their god.
It's like asking a question: Which of these drink is the best? Sniper or Conc. Acid? Then I reply you by first letting you know that both liquids are not drinks and they are not potable because they are poisonous. That's the case with my reply up there. I didn't speak out of point.
Re: Is There A Man Of God In Nigeria? Why are they afraid of Covid 19? by hupernikao: 11:51pm On Apr 06, 2020
onlyfacts:

Jesus is your lord not your Pastor. Your Pastor is to help you discover more and guide you in God's way but Christ is your Light. Christ gave his word to us all, hence i am sure in your vicinity, you can prove his word as the OP said. What OP raised is not a Pastor thing but for all believers. Phillip went to Samaria by himself, he wasnt sent there. He exercise Christ authority there, he didnt call the Apostle to come and lead by example. He preached and wrought miracles. He was a common believer as at that period.

COVID will come and go, miracles and healing will still yet abound by the hands of Christians all over the world. There is no need calling out names or people. we should all do our own part. I am sure you have a church/pastor if you are a Christian, but have you spoken to him on this?
Re: Is There A Man Of God In Nigeria? Why are they afraid of Covid 19? by hupernikao: 11:54pm On Apr 06, 2020
OtemAtum:
No, it is not distraction. Rather, I stated the truth about Jesus, the preachers and then Jehovah their god.
It's like asking a question: Which of these drink is the best? Sniper or Conc. Acid? Then I reply you by first letting you that both drinks are not potable because they are poisonous. That's the case with my reply up there. I didn't speak out of point.

Okay, what i am saying too is that you should open a new post for this your truth and analogy of Sniper and Acid. You can even add pix of there bottles to drive home your points. That will be a cool thing to do in a new post.
Re: Is There A Man Of God In Nigeria? Why are they afraid of Covid 19? by OtemAtum: 11:55pm On Apr 06, 2020
hupernikao:

Okay, what i am saying too is that you should open a new post for this your truth and analogy of Sniper and Acid. You can even add pix of there bottles to drive home your points. That will be a cool thing to do in a new post.
No, I won't do that because I have already replied to your post and it's enough for me. You asked a question and I replied. I think that's enough.
Re: Is There A Man Of God In Nigeria? Why are they afraid of Covid 19? by onlyfacts: 12:01am On Apr 07, 2020
hupernikao:

Jesus is your lord not your Pastor. Your Pastor is to help you discover more and guide you in God's way but Christ is your Light. Christ gave his word to us all, hence i am sure in your vicinity, you can prove his word as the OP said. What OP raised is not a Pastor thing but for all believers. Phillip went to Samaria by himself, he wasnt sent there. He exercise Christ authority there, he didnt call the Apostle to come and lead by example. He preached and wrought miracles. He was a common believer as at that period.

COVID will come and go, miracles and healing will still yet abound by the hands of Christians all over the world. There is no need calling out names or people. we should all do our own part. I am sure you have a church/pastor if you are a Christian, but have you spoken to him on this?

Yes I have and I'm disappointed in his response. All of a sudden he doesn't believe in healing but taking precautionary measures. Someone that before now believes he can heal. And this the same everywhere.

As for me God never gave me the ability to heal, I have the gift of explaining the word. That has been my own. Those that claim have the anointing to heal, I left it to them to heal. Now they should stand up to the challenge.
Re: Is There A Man Of God In Nigeria? Why are they afraid of Covid 19? by potent5(m): 12:38am On Apr 07, 2020
onlyfacts:

I agree.
This is the time for the GOs, Bigshops, Reverends, etc. to prove the genuineness of their miracles over the decades they have been been sucking the poor dry with their fake claims.
Re: Is There A Man Of God In Nigeria? Why are they afraid of Covid 19? by OtemAtum: 12:52am On Apr 07, 2020
potent5:
I agree.
This is the time for the GOs, Bigshops, Reverends, etc. to prove the genuineness of their miracles over the decades they have been been sucking the poor dry with their fake claims.
Compare this with what happened in the past world below:
Deorum 21:6-10

6. Now shall the people of the lands around Niger say, it is time to see if the priests of Yahweh are true indeed. It is time to test the name of Faulkin(Yeshua) to see if it is real or not. And they shall see the visions of Faulkin(Yeshua) but they shall believe it no more.
7. Then shall they say, we have seen enough visions for more than a century, now it is time to see the manifestations. Then shall they gather the real lame people in the streets and the real blind people on the road and the amputees and the epileptics.
8. And they shall say, let us go to the sanctuary of Krish(Chris Oyakh) and to the synagogue of Jehoshua(TB Joshua). Let us also visit the camp of Enorach(Enoch Adeboye) and of Wilhelm(Williams Kumuyi). Let us forget not to visit the tabernacle of Daoud(David Oyedepo) and the place of Solemani(Suleiman), the homo who prophesies doom. Let us go to the gathering of Lazarus(Lazarus Muoka) and the place of the black Danyal(Daniel Odukoya) which is false.
9. And the people shall say, if these sick we bring to their sanctuaries are not cured of their diseases and healed of their lameness and blindness, then shall we depart from the camps of these prophets of Yahweh forever. And we shall hate them with everlasting hatred if they did not confess to us, saying, the people we put on the chairs as the lame in our displays are only paid to act according to our directives; And the people who declared that they had healing had only been paid to do so. And the people who fell down, rolling on the floor with loud voices had been hypnotised by us.
10. And the shame of the people who called themselves holy and are not shall be so grave. And all the lies of Eusebius, the father of liars shall be exposed and made known in all lands.

Re: Is There A Man Of God In Nigeria? Why are they afraid of Covid 19? by glowingflame7: 2:19am On Apr 07, 2020
Faith is not like that. Jesus had the lame man at the beautiful gate of the temple but never healed him. Abraham the father of faith didn't command famine to go away, he went to seek sustenance where there was food. Paul used a basket to escape, he didn't bind his assailants in Jesus name. God will help your wisdom.
Re: Is There A Man Of God In Nigeria? Why are they afraid of Covid 19? by voskia: 7:28am On Apr 07, 2020
OtemAtum:

miracle is real brother..i am a direct reciever of Gods miracle..also my crippled friend back then in school was completely healed and his legs made whole in a crusade by pastor S O Academy back then in 2015
Re: Is There A Man Of God In Nigeria? Why are they afraid of Covid 19? by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 07, 2020
bennyrazz:

There is time for everything! Ecclesiastes 3:1

There was a time Jesus performed so many signs and wonders before everyone, but a time came to suffer the terrible side of defying the ruler of the world (Satan). John 14:30
That's not the time to expect miracles from God or anyone! Luke 23:39

People having TRUE FAITH will exercise it at such times to gain a Visa to Paradise! Luke 23:40-43

The true Christians (Jehovah's Witnesses) have been coming to knock on your doors in order to warn you about this last HOUR, but what was the response they got from you people? Hostility, abuse, insult, curse even physical assaults all these God's servants suffered in your hands just because those agents of darkness you call Pastors kept deceiving you with prearranged stage dramas in the name of miracles!

For your information, such miracles ended in the days of Jesus' Apostles. Jesus never wanted miracles to go beyond the boarders of Israel! Matthew 15:22-28 compare to Matthew 7:6

The purpose of such miracles is to help God's people (Israelites) realize that a new covenant has just been sealed so they need to switch from the standard set by the first ever miracle worker their ancestors knew (Moses) to the new standard set by the last and greatest miracle worker (Jesus) {Deuteronomy 18:15-19} that's the purpose of the signs and wonders Jesus promised his disciples NOT that Christians will always have the power to perform miracles! 1Corinthians 13:8-10

So all these people claiming Pastors or men of God have been deceiving you people, they can surely perform tricks but not when the finger of God is out to prove them as false! Exodus 8:18-19

God bless you! smiley
Re: Is There A Man Of God In Nigeria? Why are they afraid of Covid 19? by PROPHETmichael: 9:08am On Apr 07, 2020
bennyrazz:

@Myndd44
@lalasticlala

Take some time and watch this video and you will weep for our generation of God's general.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47SQzvv9Nlw

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Characteristics Of The True God / Fallen Angels Beneath The Atlantic And Indian Ocean / Do You Feel Like You May Not Enter Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.