Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Slay Queen Beaten Mercilessly For Snatching Her Best Friend’s Boyfriend (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Slay Queen Beaten Mercilessly For Snatching Her Best Friend’s Boyfriend (video) (697 Views)

Portable Mocks Dj Chicken After He Was Beaten Mercilessly (video) / Ali Nuhu Calls For Justice For Girl Beaten Mercilessly By Her Stepmother (Pix) / Vicky Zugah Reconciles With Woman After Snatching Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slay Queen Beaten Mercilessly For Snatching Her Best Friend’s Boyfriend (video) by Olayinka81: 6:33pm On Apr 06, 2020
As surprising as it may sound to some people, a Ghanaian lady has mercilessly beaten up another girl for snatching her boyfriend. The whole ordeal was recorded and posted on Facebook.

It’s quite funny stuff like these are Happening in the year 2020, I mean a Coronavirus year of that matter.

Apparently, the girlfriend who is also a slay queen caught the young girl with her boyfriend, Bygone or NsemWoKrom.com can’t tell where this happens, but from the background commentary, I can hear the lady recording the video busily encouraging her friend to Beat the other lady because she later posted kinds of stuff on her WhatsApp status that they’re not happy about.

Watch Video below;
https://froshnaija.com/entertainment/slay-queen-beaten-mercilessly-for-snatching-her-best-friends-boyfriend-video/

Re: Slay Queen Beaten Mercilessly For Snatching Her Best Friend’s Boyfriend (video) by donbachi(m): 6:35pm On Apr 06, 2020
Thug angels
Re: Slay Queen Beaten Mercilessly For Snatching Her Best Friend’s Boyfriend (video) by kalufelix(m): 6:36pm On Apr 06, 2020
Snatching is legal..mbok!
Re: Slay Queen Beaten Mercilessly For Snatching Her Best Friend’s Boyfriend (video) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 06, 2020
I hate that I have that dress the girl in the middle is wearing lmaooo. What’s with girls beating each other senseless id tell u what? He’d smash the both of them still we know dem ones lol

(1) (Reply)

5g Is The Apocalypse: COVID-19 Is A Complete Freemasonic Scam / Kardashian Family Hit Back At Claims By Blac Chyna That Her Race Was The Reason / Pastor Disgraced After Allegedly Being Caught Planting Charm (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.