Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Lagos To Prosecute Everyone Who Attended Funke Akindele’s Party - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos To Prosecute Everyone Who Attended Funke Akindele’s Party (39096 Views)

Owerri Man Says That People Who Attended March For Obi Were Imported (Video) / Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? / Gumi Blasts Politicians Who Attended Yusuf Buhari's Wedding With Hired Jets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos To Prosecute Everyone Who Attended Funke Akindele’s Party by Nine2Five: 4:08am On Apr 07, 2020
6 tools that are more powerful than to-do lists for productivity

To be more productive in every facet of your life, dont miss this post. The revelation is profound.

Check it out here: https://www.9to5.com.ng/2020/04/07/6-tools-that-are-more-powerful-than-to-do-lists-for-productivity/

Re: Lagos To Prosecute Everyone Who Attended Funke Akindele’s Party by succri(m): 4:15am On Apr 07, 2020
The way they keep mentioning only naira Marley's name eh , like say na him organized the party or na him first reach party , this government moved this topic to FP cuz it has Marleys name on it just like Lalastica and snake ����
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Everyone Who Attended Funke Akindele’s Party by favour32(m): 4:39am On Apr 07, 2020
Coronavirus84:
To dey go birthday party dis period na serious wahala oooooo. 100k fine, where will I get the money if to say I go for the birthday? Am sure by now the poor cameraman go don run to his village. Of all, No body is above the law. Funke akindele and her husband should be posted to Mushin Market for their community services. Good luck brainless husband and wife.
How much dem pay am self?
E must vomit the money and add interest join am grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Prosecute Everyone Who Attended Funke Akindele’s Party by belzabull(f): 5:34am On Apr 07, 2020
Olubadan1:
Gbadamosi is the target.
who is he?
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Everyone Who Attended Funke Akindele’s Party by pfadom: 6:03am On Apr 07, 2020
Did you attend the home party? It seems I saw you in the video.

Moji12:
Kilode e don do, abeg face a more challenging issue undecided or better still force them to isolate for 2 weeks under strict supervision so we can hear word jare. angry
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Everyone Who Attended Funke Akindele’s Party by megley(f): 6:16am On Apr 07, 2020
They should go abeg!!

What happened to the audio money donated by the big men and other organizations?

That's what I'm interested in
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Everyone Who Attended Funke Akindele’s Party by double77: 6:29am On Apr 07, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Tinubu was there.....I will testify....i drove him self....in the bullion van

[img]https:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]
poverty is your destiny and it will continue to rein in your family. Your grand father died of poverty and your father will also die in poverty, you will die poor. Instead of u to work and try to break the circle of poverty in your family. You're here wasting your time and singing about tinubu and bullion van.
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Everyone Who Attended Funke Akindele’s Party by Wettoid123: 6:33am On Apr 07, 2020
Village people at work funke akindele that refuse to attend his father burial ceremony and you think your father spirit will be happy with you,

2 Likes

Re: Lagos To Prosecute Everyone Who Attended Funke Akindele’s Party by Rondigee: 6:34am On Apr 07, 2020
My question is who was their lawyer even. Just now they have pleaded guilty? People who are well read. May be they don't know the implications of being a convict.
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Everyone Who Attended Funke Akindele’s Party by PrincessJr(f): 6:51am On Apr 07, 2020
lanetrips:
Hmmm am just indifferent
Why?
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Everyone Who Attended Funke Akindele’s Party by ofiko123(m): 7:16am On Apr 07, 2020
Nice one.. Next time they will not learn to flaunt social distancing rules...
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Everyone Who Attended Funke Akindele’s Party by mozona(m): 7:36am On Apr 07, 2020
na the ones wen dem know nah!
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Everyone Who Attended Funke Akindele’s Party by Daughterboard(m): 7:38am On Apr 07, 2020
IGR for the Lagos State Government.
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Everyone Who Attended Funke Akindele’s Party by Champneys: 8:09am On Apr 07, 2020
Good.
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Everyone Who Attended Funke Akindele’s Party by bluebay(m): 8:45am On Apr 07, 2020
Sorry I have a question o. What about for instance I was just a a NEPA man who went there to read their meter and along the line, they offered me Jollof rice, turkey and Gulder beer and as was eating on my own o, someone camera captured me at the event, abeg the suppose arrest me ?
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Everyone Who Attended Funke Akindele’s Party by Tonytonex(m): 8:45am On Apr 07, 2020
Common sense is really not common. stay in shelter, they wouldn't listen. prosecute them all.
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Everyone Who Attended Funke Akindele’s Party by Tonytonex(m): 8:49am On Apr 07, 2020
bluebay:
Sorry I have a question o. What about for instance I was just a a NEPA man who went there to read their meter and along the line, they offered me Jollof rice, turkey and Gulder beer and as was eating on my own o, someone camera captured me at the event, abeg the suppose arrest me ?
Yes . you are part of it na. because you fit contract the decease. and also you disobey social distancing.
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Everyone Who Attended Funke Akindele’s Party by Clothingonline9(m): 8:53am On Apr 07, 2020
belzabull:
who is he?
The owner of Amen Estate a governor candidate that will give Apc a run for their money in 2023
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Everyone Who Attended Funke Akindele’s Party by Myself2(m): 9:17am On Apr 07, 2020
God bless the country called Lagos
God bles Gov Sanwo Olu, if not for him, Nigerians would not know how a government is supposed to react to covid 19. I hate to imagine what would have happened if the people in Aso rock were the ones in charge of Lagos. Tufiakwa, God forbid
Speaking of which, where are the people in charge of government in Nigeria ? Where is Abba Kyari?Who has heard from him lately? Where is Buhari ? Well never mind about that one,,,,,
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Everyone Who Attended Funke Akindele’s Party by kkulaja(m): 9:40am On Apr 07, 2020
Moji12:
Kilode e don do, abeg face a more challenging issue undecided or better still force them to isolate for 2 weeks under strict supervision so we can hear word jare. angry

I weak oh
None of dem is tested sef even after the party to be sure dey are not carrying coro
Its as if dey know dis lockdown na film trick, cos i dont see strict adherence to isolation from the govt as a means to curtail further spread of the virus,
All I see is zombies forcing people to stay home, for what exactly, zombies don't know, just copying others cos dey say stay home.
The other day the govt allowed crowd where dem dey push push demselves just to collect one cup of rice.
Do u think this type of govt knows the essence of this isolation we are suffering now?
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Everyone Who Attended Funke Akindele’s Party by Ryocaj(m): 9:41am On Apr 07, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

Get some sense corona is in town
Na ur name make me ask now.. y u dey vex.
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Everyone Who Attended Funke Akindele’s Party by Focusmind: 9:49am On Apr 07, 2020
Good one. They should use them to generate revenue for the running of the court.

That's how it is done abroad. Celebrities are charged to court and huge money collected from them after conviction to be used to run the court and the justice department.

That's why most of them are careful and the careless ones always have a date with the court.
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Everyone Who Attended Funke Akindele’s Party by belzabull(f): 10:57am On Apr 07, 2020
Clothingonline9:

The owner of Amen Estate a governor candidate that will give Apc a run for their money in 2023
ok, thanks
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Everyone Who Attended Funke Akindele’s Party by SAMIC03(m): 11:55am On Apr 07, 2020
including Naira Marley?
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Everyone Who Attended Funke Akindele’s Party by SAMIC03(m): 11:56am On Apr 07, 2020
ok

Re: Lagos To Prosecute Everyone Who Attended Funke Akindele’s Party by Efegoma(m): 4:11pm On Apr 07, 2020
The only attendees that will not face the law are the mogbo moya ! They were never invited and their names are not on the guest list. Sometimes it is good to gate crash.
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Everyone Who Attended Funke Akindele’s Party by bluebay(m): 9:34pm On Apr 07, 2020
Tonytonex:
Yes . you are part of it na. because you fit contract the decease. and also you disobey social distancing.
What about I was outside one my own eating before camera captured me.
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Everyone Who Attended Funke Akindele’s Party by Tonytonex(m): 11:42pm On Apr 07, 2020
bluebay:

What about I was outside one my own eating before camera captured me.
If you were outside on your own, then you are free na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Receives Mikel Obi In Abuja (pics) / Is akwa ibom becoming the new capital of Niger delta region? / Photos And Video From Kwara PDP Campaign Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.