Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Owerri Man Says That People Who Attended March For Obi Were Imported (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owerri Man Says That People Who Attended March For Obi Were Imported (Video) (22688 Views)

Okowa: Kwankwaso And Obi Were PDP Members Until Months Ago (Video) / Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? / Edo Vigilante Commander Wears 'Jazz' On His Neck, Says That He Is Not Afraid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Owerri Man Says That People Who Attended March For Obi Were Imported (Video) by Icart: 4:12pm On Aug 21, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFUy4Ipbm_0

A man who simply identified himself as Chima, who claimed to be a member of Obidient movement, has alleged that the organisers of the March, imported people from other states, like ANAMBRA, Enugu, Ebonyi, Abia, for the Peter Obi 1 million man march. He questions if there are no 1 million Imolites to march for Obi.

17 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Owerri Man Says That People Who Attended March For Obi Were Imported (Video) by PresidObi: 4:12pm On Aug 21, 2022
Lies as usual.

There is no Owerri man that cannot volunteer to walk for Peter Obi, the love we have for him is massive. Wait till election time and see how we show our love for Peter Obi in millions of votes.

We d9nt want to be paid, we want to vote for honestly and integrity.

356 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Owerri Man Says That People Who Attended March For Obi Were Imported (Video) by JASONjnr(m): 4:28pm On Aug 21, 2022
You mean..... Our youths will not be imported....?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owerri Man Says That People Who Attended March For Obi Were Imported (Video) by Pandev(m): 4:29pm On Aug 21, 2022
PresidObi:
Lies as usual.

There is no Owerri man that cannot volunteer to walk for Peter Obi, the love we have for him is massive. Wait till election time and see how we show our love for Peter Obi in millions of votes.

We d9nt want to be paid, we want to vote for honestly and integrity.
gringringrin with the imported crowd, them still no reach 500. Any zombiedient who wan cry make him signify make I give am tissue paper

112 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Owerri Man Says That People Who Attended March For Obi Were Imported (Video) by Pandev(m): 4:30pm On Aug 21, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
This Tinubu supporters are fools

That was how they lied that Obasanjo endorse Tinubu in Abeokuta

Bunch of shameless liars
you imported crowd, na Tinubu you dey blame. gringringrin

123 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Owerri Man Says That People Who Attended March For Obi Were Imported (Video) by ndukwejoe(m): 4:30pm On Aug 21, 2022
You will say the same thing when PH will walk

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Owerri Man Says That People Who Attended March For Obi Were Imported (Video) by PresidObi: 4:31pm On Aug 21, 2022
Pandev:
gringringrin with the imported crowd, them still no reach 500. Any zombiedient who wan cry make him signify make I give am tissue paper

We don't import people, only those who wants to run Nigeria like a business where they invest millions of dollars to buy, transport and bribe their way into the presidency will buy crowd.

We no dey give shi shi.

191 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Owerri Man Says That People Who Attended March For Obi Were Imported (Video) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:31pm On Aug 21, 2022
ndukwejoe:
You will say the same thing when PH will walk
Don't mind them

You cannot be a Tinubu supporter and be normal

163 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Owerri Man Says That People Who Attended March For Obi Were Imported (Video) by KingKO22: 4:34pm On Aug 21, 2022
They watch d video and they are still shouting lies

By d way, Obituarists and Zombidients are just a temporary noise from IPOB to catch little cruse as they have been politically orphan for decades grin

Its hard to be an/a yeeebow now grin

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Owerri Man Says That People Who Attended March For Obi Were Imported (Video) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 21, 2022
They are not regarded
Re: Owerri Man Says That People Who Attended March For Obi Were Imported (Video) by tope777(m): 4:37pm On Aug 21, 2022
2023 Election not ordinary

In the year 2023, the election will be the replica of what happened in 2 Chronicle 20. Three nations ( Parties) will fight themselves in the North and share the votes and Southern Nigeria will decide who becomes the President.

Congratulations to Obi in advance.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Owerri Man Says That People Who Attended March For Obi Were Imported (Video) by AntiBMC(m): 4:39pm On Aug 21, 2022
Propaganda propagated by none other, than the agbado urchins.

BTW, is it easy to import a mammoth crowd? If any obi supporter traveled to owerri to join the movement then it's a big achievement...cos it's as sure as daylight that that supporter came to join the March, of his own volition. He was not paid. Unlike some ewa people bribing actors and everything bribable. Even bribing pple to come and be fake bishops.

If e easy, make una import una own crowd, make we see grin

Wailing wailers

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Owerri Man Says That People Who Attended March For Obi Were Imported (Video) by Karlovych: 4:40pm On Aug 21, 2022
embarassed Afo**as and propaganda, it was the same thing Awolowo kept doing in the 1960s that destroyed the nation.

8 Likes

Re: Owerri Man Says That People Who Attended March For Obi Were Imported (Video) by Herdsmen: 4:45pm On Aug 21, 2022
To obi and Ipob bingos ..

When is Apc and Pdp they’re rented paid and imported

But obi Na Love grin

Stupid reasoning and IPOB mentality

This crowds were imported that’s the pure truth.. the man in the videos have nothing to lose .. speaking the truth

But trust obi cretians ... they hate truth and appreciate lies and deceit like Obi..

Eziokwu Na gba ha agba na nti ... ogbu mma anaghi ekwe ga mma ga ya Na azu

Person. Wey Dey kill with knife no Dey gree make machetes cross him back

Obi and his cretians are epitome of balant lies and deceit

Power to the people
Sai waziri

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Owerri Man Says That People Who Attended March For Obi Were Imported (Video) by EndsarsReloaded: 4:47pm On Aug 21, 2022
When you ask low IQ fools to do propaganda, this sort of rubbish is what you will be getting. So, Obi that have been pulling crowds in Nassarawa, Calabar, Benin and all over Nigeria would now have to import crowd to do rally for Obi in Owerri? Can these BATstards ever say something that is reasonable?!

You can't do anything in the name of Obi anywhere in Southern Nigeria or Middle Belt without having crowds. And they come on their own!!

You BATstards should rather be worried that people can't gather for Tinubu or Atiku except they're paid upfront to do so.

49 Likes

Re: Owerri Man Says That People Who Attended March For Obi Were Imported (Video) by EndsarsReloaded: 4:53pm On Aug 21, 2022
Herdsmen:
To obi and Ipob bingos ..

When is Apc and Pdp they’re rented paid and imported

But obi Na Love grin

Stupid reasoning and IPOB mentality

This crowds were imported that’s the pure truth.. the man in the videos have nothing to lose .. speaking the truth

But trust obi cretians ... they hate truth and appreciate lies and deceit like Obi..

Eziokwu Na gba ha agba na nti ... ogbu mma anaghi ekwe ga mma ga ya Na azu

Person. Wey Dey kill with knife no Dey gree make machetes cross him back

Obi and his cretians are epitome of balant lies and deceit

Power to the people
Sai waziri

You're just talking rubbish to console yourself. I belong to one of the Obi-dient Movements and we make freewill donations which we use in financing our projects. So, who then would sponsor to bring in people for rally when there are tens of thousands willing to join the rally in Owerri?

Make una dey use sense na.

30 Likes

Re: Owerri Man Says That People Who Attended March For Obi Were Imported (Video) by Herdsmen: 5:00pm On Aug 21, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:

You're just talking rubbish to console yourself. I belong to one of the Obi-dient Movements and we make freewill donations which we use in financing our projects. So, who then would sponsor to bring in people for rally when there are tens of thousands willing to join the rally in Owerri?

Make una dey use sense na.

And Atiku fans are paid

Una sense be like something wey leak ... be like oh .. Na you weda e Dey leak

Careless talk

Next!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Owerri Man Says That People Who Attended March For Obi Were Imported (Video) by tuborme: 5:38pm On Aug 21, 2022
Owerri Na small town and we know ourselves… as in either for school church or estate. Owerri na community. No importation was done.

19 Likes

Re: Owerri Man Says That People Who Attended March For Obi Were Imported (Video) by Owopariola001: 5:44pm On Aug 21, 2022
Lol.

That man is Afonja, he's lying. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Owerri Man Says That People Who Attended March For Obi Were Imported (Video) by techWriter3: 7:12pm On Aug 21, 2022
You will think the same way when PH will walk

2 Likes

Re: Owerri Man Says That People Who Attended March For Obi Were Imported (Video) by Oilwell(m): 7:15pm On Aug 21, 2022
Lies and propagandas. APC we know una way.

Re: Owerri Man Says That People Who Attended March For Obi Were Imported (Video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:26pm On Aug 21, 2022
Icart:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFUy4Ipbm_0

A man who simply identified himself as Chima, who claimed to be a member of Obidient movement, has alleged that the organisers of the March, imported people from other states, like ANAMBRA, Enugu, Ebonyi, Abia, for the Peter Obi 1 million man march. He questions if there are no 1 million Imolites to march for Obi.
No worry there will be Obidient rally in five cities next week Saturday U guess the will import Ghanaians Ndi ara

Meanwhile Obidient Town hall meeting today in Jos South

13 Likes

Re: Owerri Man Says That People Who Attended March For Obi Were Imported (Video) by Kingspin(m): 7:28pm On Aug 21, 2022
Who paid?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Owerri Man Says That People Who Attended March For Obi Were Imported (Video) by Kingspin(m): 7:31pm On Aug 21, 2022
Pandev:
You are confusing paid crowds and volunteer crowds.

4 Likes

Re: Owerri Man Says That People Who Attended March For Obi Were Imported (Video) by ElSudani: 7:40pm On Aug 21, 2022
A dishonest campaign cannot produce an honest administration.
This campaign reminds me of the Ibo dude who tried to sell me an oversized shirt when I was young. Even though I pointed out the size was big for me, he kept repeating that the shirt was 100% cotton.
I nicknamed him 100% cotton from that day.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Owerri Man Says That People Who Attended March For Obi Were Imported (Video) by agadez007(m): 7:51pm On Aug 21, 2022
ElSudani:
A dishonest campaign cannot produce an honest administration.
This campaign reminds me of Ibo dude who tried to sell me an oversized shirt when I was young. Even though I pointed out the size was big for me, he kept repeating that the shirt was 100% cotton.
I nicknamed him 100% cotton from that day.
You are lucky
A Yoruba trader would have mined your skull

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owerri Man Says That People Who Attended March For Obi Were Imported (Video) by agadez007(m): 7:54pm On Aug 21, 2022
Akwo be beans,okpa ana esi
When the Anambra rally holds,una go come say na Ghanaians and Togolese them import

Tinubu urchins

7 Likes

Re: Owerri Man Says That People Who Attended March For Obi Were Imported (Video) by ElSudani: 7:57pm On Aug 21, 2022
agadez007:
You are lucky
A Yoruba trader would have mined your skull

Just like your head was used?

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Owerri Man Says That People Who Attended March For Obi Were Imported (Video) by agadez007(m): 7:59pm On Aug 21, 2022
ElSudani:

Just like your head was used?
Ten Afphonja no fit use my head

7 Likes

Re: Owerri Man Says That People Who Attended March For Obi Were Imported (Video) by ElSudani: 8:04pm On Aug 21, 2022
Ejanla69:

low iq post. typical Yoruba Muslim

How would you recognize any higher IQ when you are just getting by with bellow 75? Re.tard.

18 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) / Governor Obaseki Recommended The Dethroning Of Uromi Monarch In 2016 - Edo APC / Kanu, Igboho: We Won’t Allow Buhari’s Govt Take Us Back To 1984 – Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.