Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,061 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

What They Are Not Telling You About 5G - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What They Are Not Telling You About 5G (1337 Views)

After All The Conspiracy About 5G. Is Real / What Is 5G? Everything You Need To Know About 5G / Facts About 5g,the Spread Of Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What They Are Not Telling You About 5G by proxillin(m): 7:19pm On Apr 06, 2020
I know due to intimidation. Fear of been called "stupid". People are joining bandwagon of 5g is harmless. Those mocking others have not even done any research. Because mainstream media told them its harmless, they are bold to insult or mock anyone that thinks otherwise. This video/writeup was done a year ago.

A World health organization representative was in this meeting, and he also agreed this technology is harmful and will be classified accordingly. But today same person would have changed his mouth due to intimidation and mainstream pressure.

5G-5th generation technology promises faster download speeds and conveniences that most of us have never dreamed of. But we'll also be blanketed with a new type of radiation called “millimeter waves.” Health experts are warning about the rising risks with a 5G rollout.

Frank Clegg Former President of Microsoft Canada: “It’s not been made clear to the public that 5G won’t just be another number and a letter on your cell phone. It requires an entirely new infrastructure of thousands of small cellular antennas to be erected throughout the cities where it’s going to be installed.”

What would 5G infrastructure look like? Small cell antennas could be placed as close as every 3rd hydro pole.

Scientists from 42 countries are now warning their governments about the emerging health problems associated with wireless radiation, and Canadian doctors and scientists have added their voices.

Dr. Riina Bray: “the most prevalent symptoms include headache, fatigue, decreased ability to concentrate, tinnitus, irritability, and insomnia. Impacts on the heart and nervous system are also of concern.”

Dr. Riina Bray has been working at the Provincial Environmental Health Clinic for 15 years, and seen the number of people suffering adverse effects from electromagnetic exposure rising.

Dr. Riina Bray: “we predict that the number of people who develop the symptoms I just mentioned will rise in the places where 5G is first installed.”

Dr. Magda Havas is internationally recognized for her research on the biological effects of electromagnetic pollution. She said that at high intensities these waves cause intense heat and pain because sweat glands on the surface of our skin act like mini antennas.

Dr. Magda Havas, professor and researcher: "at lower intensities scientists are predicting damage to eyes, loss of insect populations, which are already declining, antibiotic resistance in bacteria, and physiological effects on the nervous system and the immune system.”

Radiation from radio frequencies is classed in the same category of carcinogens as a lead.

One advisor to the World Health Organization said there's enough evidence that if they were to re-evaluate radio frequency radiation...

Dr. Anthony Miller: "it would be placed Class One, human carcinogen, the government could not possibly ignore that.”

Some say the scientific debate about the health effects of microwave radiation is over. But the question remains: Can we afford to take this risk?

Medical doctors are requesting delayed deployment until testing can be conducted on the long-term biological effects of 5G technology.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-T2R2htAaqg

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What They Are Not Telling You About 5G by JosEast(m): 7:20pm On Apr 06, 2020
undecided
Re: What They Are Not Telling You About 5G by babyfaceafrica: 7:28pm On Apr 06, 2020
Some people will not hear

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What They Are Not Telling You About 5G by Akunwafor(m): 7:37pm On Apr 06, 2020
Black people enjoy backwardness a lot.

Ahn ahn, people are moving forward but progress is giving you diarrhea.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What They Are Not Telling You About 5G by proxillin(m): 7:46pm On Apr 06, 2020
Akunwafor:

which forward are you moving?
Dont worry, your white masters are coming to use to test their vacine.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What They Are Not Telling You About 5G by GamalNasser: 8:02pm On Apr 06, 2020
Akunwafor:

Shut up there and pass ..you must not comment on thing above your brain grade ...are you not the same person that played MMM and now coming here to argue with facts

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What They Are Not Telling You About 5G by GamalNasser: 8:07pm On Apr 06, 2020
Let the wise heed !!!

Over 100 researches have been carried out that prove that milimetre waves impair immunity but absolutely no research to contradict it yet fools want us to agree it's safe just because it was said in the paid media..Please if you have time click the link below and you will not regret it

http://m.duluthreader.com/articles/2020/03/12/19851_chinas_massive_amount_of_immunotoxic_5g_networking

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What They Are Not Telling You About 5G by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 06, 2020
Akunwafor:

You have no IDEA what FORWARD is.

2 Likes

Re: What They Are Not Telling You About 5G by proxillin(m): 8:15pm On Apr 06, 2020
GamalNasser:

Shut up there and pass ..you must not comment on thing above your brain grade ...are you not the same person that played MMM and now coming here to argue with facts

I actually preempted you....when empty brains have nothing to offer, they insult. Do the passing abeg....MMM? where when?

Are you suffering from any form of mental psychosis? Look my handle well, i sabi you?

Abeg take ur medicine
Re: What They Are Not Telling You About 5G by GamalNasser: 8:30pm On Apr 06, 2020
proxillin:

I actually preempted you....when empty brains have nothing to offer, they insult. Do the passing abeg....MMM? where when?

Are you suffering from any form of mental psychosis? Look my handle well, i sabi you?

Abeg take ur medicine

You participated in MMM I know people capable of such things and you are one

3 Likes

Re: What They Are Not Telling You About 5G by proxillin(m): 8:34pm On Apr 06, 2020
GamalNasser:

You participated in MMM I know people capable of such things and you are one

you know...tell me more...with facts..
Re: What They Are Not Telling You About 5G by kiyosaki1(m): 8:48pm On Apr 06, 2020
OP Thanks for the expose on effect of 5G on our health.
The inept can never and will never connect the dot together to know that the countries where death is currently ravaging are same with high level of coverage of coronavirus.

3 Likes

Re: What They Are Not Telling You About 5G by proxillin(m): 9:36pm On Apr 06, 2020
Re: What They Are Not Telling You About 5G by MichaelDuf: 9:43pm On Apr 06, 2020
Re: What They Are Not Telling You About 5G by MichaelDuf: 9:44pm On Apr 06, 2020
They censor posts linking 5G to Corona

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Grr93_E6aGc
Re: What They Are Not Telling You About 5G by MichaelDuf: 9:47pm On Apr 06, 2020
Re: What They Are Not Telling You About 5G by Blue3k(m): 9:50pm On Apr 06, 2020
Akunwafor:

It's not just blacks. Alot of people aren't smarter than a 4th grader. The worst part is they wont research the issue for themselves.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What They Are Not Telling You About 5G by Akunwafor(m): 9:53pm On Apr 06, 2020
Blue3k:

It's not just blacks. Alot of people aren't smarter than a 4th grader. The worst part is they wont research the issue for themselves.

Lord it scary! Mehn can you imagine?

Imagine fools like these people in government....
Re: What They Are Not Telling You About 5G by Blue3k(m): 10:02pm On Apr 06, 2020
Akunwafor:

Lol I tell you whats worse, their vote counts as much as yours. The hysteria will pass and we'll move on to the next scare.

1 Like

Re: What They Are Not Telling You About 5G by GamalNasser: 10:06pm On Apr 06, 2020
Blue3k:

Please can you give me a link to research you are talking about so we can learn
Re: What They Are Not Telling You About 5G by proxillin(m): 10:10pm On Apr 06, 2020
GamalNasser:

the mumu go post electromagnetic spectrum range. you can see the knowledgables..lolz

1 Like

Re: What They Are Not Telling You About 5G by proxillin(m): 10:12pm On Apr 06, 2020
Akunwafor:

idiots like you are moving zombies...no self awareness, they dont even know how the planet works..
Re: What They Are Not Telling You About 5G by Blue3k(m): 10:27pm On Apr 06, 2020
GamalNasser:

It's the electronic light spectrum. Cnet made this chart. https://www.cnet.com/google-amp/news/5g-phones-and-your-health-what-you-need-to-know/

proxillin:

the mumu go post electromagnetic spectrum range. you can see the knowledgables..lolz

Lol you're the idiot who believes Corona virus was caused by cellphone radiation. Anyone with common sense already knows this dumb on it's face. There's more obvious causes to this pandemic being disgusting chinese wet markets. Even if you want to go the conspiratorial route the biolab in wuhan would be more reasonable guess.

What's funnier is you clowns act like this is the 1st plague coming from China. Did you forget SARS and Bird flu also orignated from China? Both came before 5G tech existed. You paranoid weirdos need to stop your nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: What They Are Not Telling You About 5G by paulemi(m): 11:45pm On Apr 06, 2020
The debate on this topic has tired me, seriously. Most people saying 5G cannot be harmful either do not have all the facts or have been quoting information from old physics texts about ionizing and non-ionizing radiation, bla bla bla.

Trust is we cannot categorically tell if this pandemic the world is facing is caused by 5G radiation. There is no scientific evidence to prove that, but there isn't any to prove otherwise either.

But we will stick with what we do know.

1.) Prolonged exposure to radio frequency EMR has been proven to pose a health risk to humans. It's a fact. It's even written in your mobile phone manual. There have been lots of studies done to investigate the posible effects of long-term exposure to RF on humans. Here's one of such:

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5028475/

This study was done to investigate the effects of long-term exposure to 2G radiations from one mobile phone on mice.

2.) The millimetre wave (MMW) frequency is part of the frequency spectrum of 5G. It has a frequency range of between 28GHz and 300GHz. For 4G, that range is some where between 750mHz to 2500mhz. Because of the much higher frequency of 5G (100X that of 4G) it has a much shorter wavelength, because higher frequency also means shorter wavelength.

The shorter wavelength of 5G means the signals cannot travel far, so they're building the masts very close to each other and installing small 5G cells close to people's homes.

3.) A 4G station in an area can support between 3500 to 4100 devices per km2. 5G will do 1million. What this means is that the 5G interface is built to support 1million connected devices per km2 of a geographical area.

Think about the amount of radiation from all those devices concentrated in a small location with people. And soon we'll hearing there's 6G too.

4.) Communities where 5G infrastructure have been deployed already are observing that trees and some animals like honey bees near 5G towers are dying. They suspect it's the radiation from the masts and fear this thing may actually be harmful to humans too.

5.) In view of all these, several scientists around the world have called for studies (independent of the telecommunications industry) to be done to investigate the possible effects of all this radiation humans and the environment are being exposed to.

This is one of such calls:
www.jrseco.com/european-union-5g-appeal-scientists-warn-of-potential-serious-health-effects-of-5g/

Watch this YouTube video too. This was in 2018, before the bill for 5G was passed in Michigan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CK0AliMe-KA

In summary:

We have scientific proof that prolonged exposures to RF radiation like 2G, 3G and 4G is harmful. We also know 5G is several times more powerful than 4G. We've seen how close to people's houses they're installing the masts and cells and we've heard claims from communities that it's destroying their environment.

Yet, industry experts want us to believe there's no cause for alarm.

The big question people are asking is how much radiation are we currently being exposed to?
How much is enough?
At what point should we draw the line and say 'this is too much?
Is there a way for us to not install these things so close to houses?

The fact is that we don't know. There have been no studies done to answer these questions.

Instead, what we have are industry-sponsored reports and the media telling us everything is okay, and calling everyone who thinks otherwise a conspiracy theorist.

What concerned scientists have asked for is a delay in the deployment of 5G and industry-independent studies to investigate the environmental effects of the level of radiation we're going to be exposed to with the 5G rollout all over the world.

Look at all the facts and come to your own conclusion.
Re: What They Are Not Telling You About 5G by Xisnin(m): 12:39am On Apr 07, 2020
proxillin:

which forward are you moving?
Dont worry, your white masters are coming to use to test their vacine.
But all the people in your stupid videos are all whites and the anti-5G crowd are mostly white.

Oh, they are the right kind of whites.
If they tell you to hang yourself, you will gladly do it because they are the right
kind of white.

Guess who has been running vaccine tests?
It is the same whites you are quoting.

Most of you ignoramus don't realize that doctors are not trained for research and
have no idea how basic health technology works, let alone an advanced tech that
is not in their field.
Re: What They Are Not Telling You About 5G by ivolt: 12:44am On Apr 07, 2020
proxillin:
I know due to intimidation. Fear of been called "stupid". People are joining bandwagon of 5g is harmless. Those mocking others have not even done any research. Because mainstream media told them its harmless, they are bold to insult or mock anyone that thinks otherwise. This video/writeup was done a year ago.
Is the bold not true?
You are late to the game.
Every illiterate YouTube video expert is spreading the same propaganda message that you think is a secret.
Half-education is dangerous.!
Re: What They Are Not Telling You About 5G by Nobody: 12:58am On Apr 07, 2020
The word "antichrist" means all religions, traditions, world's rudiment, and worldliness against Christ and He against them all. Whenever we mention antichrist, the world rages, especially a radical religion because they are included in the black lists of God in Christ Jesus. Reason, @ seun supported pastor Matthew's motion against pastor Chris' claim on 5G network as an antichrist order.

Op have dished out what we need to know. And many revelations surrounding the 5G network will introduce the artificial intelligence, which is antichrist himself, through technology. The globalists don't care about you!
Re: What They Are Not Telling You About 5G by Xisnin(m): 1:01am On Apr 07, 2020
MichaelDuf:
Please do not miss this.

Another white slave.
Posting the video of a psychopath means nothing.
He makes money every time you do it while you wallow in poverty and blame Buhari.
Re: What They Are Not Telling You About 5G by Xisnin(m): 1:35am On Apr 07, 2020
GamalNasser:
Let the wise heed !!!

Over 100 researches have been carried out that prove that milimetre waves impair immunity but absolutely no research to contradict it yet fools want us to agree it's safe just because it was said in the paid media..Please if you have time click the link below and you will not regret it

http://m.duluthreader.com/articles/2020/03/12/19851_chinas_massive_amount_of_immunotoxic_5g_networking
Over one billion "researches" have actually been carried out.

Cherrypicking points to bamboozle the illiterate have always been an effective propaganda strategy.
They are either too busy to check or lack the mental capacity to understand research papers.

There is a reason why you posted a link to a badly-run forum and not over 100 "researches".
Even your screenshot does not mention immunity at all. I guess you don't want people to read
for themselves.

Research, in this case, means some people placed some cells or their mimics in some test tube
then exposed the cells to "harmful" agents. And voila they discover a big secret that we are
all going to die. Yet, none of these believers will drink sniper to cure their illness despite its ability to destroy bacteria and viruses in test tubes.

Why don't you want people to know that their cellphones are killing them and they should throw it away?
I mean there are thousands of research papers showing that mobile phones are dangerous.
if you are going to be anti-tech, do it all the way.

You didn't also mention that satellites are using the "killer" millimeter waves.
Which means you should be campaigning to disband DSTV and banks.

Also, you guys appear to be subtly changing tunes.
5G allegedly causes people to drop dead but I am seeing less of the direct claims.

Then it is destroying immunity, whatever that means.

Now, some of you are now saying that 5G is just dangerous to health in a generic manner because
it is an easier position to defend.

I suppose there will be more tempered claims in the weeks to come while leaving
initial believers confused.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What They Are Not Telling You About 5G by pedrilo: 1:43am On Apr 07, 2020
I'm on the fence on dis matter
Re: What They Are Not Telling You About 5G by sammyj: 8:10am On Apr 07, 2020
Heaven help us

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suicide Has Taken Over Me. I Can't Control It I'm Depressed / Libido Enhancement Via Food / Help! Pimple And Dark Spot Is Killing Me.plz I Need Urgent Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.