Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

What They Are Not Telling You About 5G - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What They Are Not Telling You About 5G (1336 Views)

After All The Conspiracy About 5G. Is Real / What Is 5G? Everything You Need To Know About 5G / Facts About 5g,the Spread Of Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What They Are Not Telling You About 5G by proxillin(m): 12:05pm On Apr 07, 2020
Blue3k:

It's the electronic light spectrum. Cnet made this chart. https://www.cnet.com/google-amp/news/5g-phones-and-your-health-what-you-need-to-know/

Lol you're the idiot who believes Corona virus was caused by cellphone radiation. Anyone with common sense already knows this dumb on it's face. There's more obvious causes to this pandemic being disgusting chinese wet markets. Even if you want to go the conspiratorial route the biolab in wuhan would be more reasonable guess.

What's funnier is you clowns act like this is the 1st plague coming from China. Did you forget SARS and Bird flu also orignated from China? Both came before 5G tech existed. You paranoid weirdos need to stop your nonsense.

i will repeat it, you are a qualified idiot. IF you didnt read that article and see those scientific facts before commenting. People like you are heart-hardened like religious fanatics. a foolish human being
Re: What They Are Not Telling You About 5G by proxillin(m): 12:08pm On Apr 07, 2020
Xisnin:

But all the people in your stupid videos are all whites and the anti-5G crowd are mostly white.

Oh, they are the right kind of whites.
If they tell you to hang yourself, you will gladly do it because they are the right
kind of white.

Guess who has been running vaccine tests?
It is the same whites you are quoting.

Most of you ignoramus don't realize that doctors are not trained for research and
have no idea how basic health technology works, let alone an advanced tech that
is not in their field.

u were insulting black people "blackbrain mentality" and you saw a white man who is also skeptical about the technology, you changed your argument.

you are a bombastic fool for this trickery...stay on your argument and stop being cunny.

U made it known that its blackman mentality of backwardness.. in your word "You want to move forward".

You can see these people they just insult you because their idea is on mainstream media. lazy brains can't take a science book and read.
Re: What They Are Not Telling You About 5G by Blue3k(m): 1:08pm On Apr 07, 2020
[s]
proxillin:

i will repeat it, you are a qualified idiot. IF you didnt read that article and see those scientific facts before commenting. People like you are heart-hardened like religious fanatics. a foolish human being
[/s]

Lol mumu you're repeating studies you dont understand. If you understood basic science you'd know the Wi-Fi signals opperate on radio to microwave electromagnetic spectrum. Human have been sitting next to Wi-Fi for decades with minimal issues. It's hilarious how you weirdos watch a few youtube videos then panic.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enquiry On Procedures For Pre Employment Medical Examination / Pls I Ned To Add Weight! Help Me / Pls I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.