Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,549 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Firstinlandbank Job: Nairaland Stands For Sharing - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Firstinlandbank Job: Nairaland Stands For Sharing (767 Views)

How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. / MAKE MONEY IN NIGERIA (SHARING AFFILIATE LINKS) / Ten Principle Of Success From Chike Onyia Of Sharing Life Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Firstinlandbank Job: Nairaland Stands For Sharing by tinumini: 7:54am On Jun 06, 2007
My Opinion:

My dear nairalanders, this unit in Nairaland forum was designed for a purpose and the purpose is to share information with ourselves and so far a lot of people have been blessed through the generosity of magnanimous people in this forum. i for one have been blessed through the postings of some God sent nairalanders that posted information (complete ie date time and venue) of some tests (specifically firstinland and ecobank) and till tomorrow i will keep praying for these people, so please nairalanders lets be our brothers' keeper, our job is our job and no body can take it away from us (some people are scared that when the no of people writing the test are more then their chances of getting the job will reduce, my bros and sis, this is a fallacy), lets not be afraid to share information, your information may be a blessing to someone and on the other hand if you dont share, the job might not still be yours after depriving someone of the information. there is this friend of mine that was invited for a lot of test because of his 2.1 gp, he never passed any, but the first time he tried gatecrashing (Ecobank), he passed and got the job this february and he got the information from nairaland. you see, my valued nairalanders lets not let the purpose of this forum be defeated. I pray for us all. long live nairaland.
Re: Firstinlandbank Job: Nairaland Stands For Sharing by somcee: 8:09am On Jun 06, 2007
tunimi thanks for the opinion you shared

(1) (Reply)

Ucas Application Form / Dangote What's Up / Free ICT training in UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.