Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,368 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Dreams, Visions And Revelations (the 3 Keys To Unlock LIFE) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams, Visions And Revelations (the 3 Keys To Unlock LIFE) (408 Views)

I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions. / 3 Keys In Serving God Consistently / Seeing Visions Of Believers In Hell - Prince Gabriel Okocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dreams, Visions And Revelations (the 3 Keys To Unlock LIFE) by Dencotext: 12:12am On Apr 07, 2020
Hello House, something substantial is happening all over the world as stated in Joel 2. It is high time we share our experiences, knowledge and foresight for everybody to benefit. In this forum we discuss about DREAMS, VISIONS AND REVELATIONS.

Thank you all
shocked kiss grin

Re: Dreams, Visions And Revelations (the 3 Keys To Unlock LIFE) by Dencotext: 12:31am On Apr 07, 2020
Hi all, I caught a revelation last month or 3 weeks ago that:

1. That a president or prime minister will die of Covid 19
2. That the vaccines being tasted against the pandemic would fail to succeed.
3. And that the corona virus pandemic will last 3 years (causing untold economic hardship) before it subside substantially.

Below,corona killed an Italian priest in Bergamo (picture taken on March 20, 2020 @ 10:53pm)
cry

Re: Dreams, Visions And Revelations (the 3 Keys To Unlock LIFE) by Dencotext: 1:01am On Apr 07, 2020
SIGNS OF THE END IS SHOWING NOW

I just read this news online that many rabbi priests in Israel are foreseeing revelations that the Messiah is about to come and they are worried now, some even want the temple in Jerusalem to be rebuilt to make Him come faster. Rabbi Amar said:
“All the great rabbis of this generation are saying that the Messiah is about to reveal himself. All the signs the prophets gave, all the signs predicted in the Gemara, the Mishnah, the Midrash, everything is taking place, one by one. All we need is to remain strong for a little bit longer.”

He then urged Jews everywhere to commit themselves to Torah observance, in particular keeping the Shabbat. Orthodox Judaism has long taught that Messiah will only come once all Jews are sanctifying the Shabbat.

What do you think?

Re: Dreams, Visions And Revelations (the 3 Keys To Unlock LIFE) by Dencotext: 6:06pm On Apr 11, 2020
MY ENDTIME DREAM
I woke up today and sat on my bed reflecting over the dream I had. I thought it was a normal dream till the LORD said to me “please write down what you have seen and heard along with the interpretations I would give you. Because the time is short and the table has been set, but my people are not yet ready! Behold I am coming very soon with my rewards, AMEN!” shocked

DREAM 01: While I slept, behold I saw myself bubbling with joy and happiness in the house, and I said to myself “this energy is too good to be wasted sitting idle”, so I kitted up like an athlete, with a nice canvas shoes and began to run.

INTERPRETATION 01: Remember THE PARABLE OF THE SOWER Matthew 13:1-23? When the Word falls on the road, on stones or on thorns, these meant people who may receive the Word with joy but are choked by cares of this life and worldly temptations and so they cannot bear fruits. The Lord is referring to believers here, saying it is possible to be unfruitful and backslide. Those that bear fruits are compared to athletes (1 Corinthians 9:24) that run in a race and again not all the runners receive the prize, explaining that we should not be so relaxed as it is possible to be disqualified, to fallout, or be left behind. (Hebrew 12:1) Therefore as we are surrounded by a cloud of witnesses in heaven let us also lay aside every sin and hindrances, and run with endurance the race set before us.

DREAM 02: As I ran, I also conserved my energy systematically so that I could pick up speed and reach my destination on time. The stable path felt good, but when I ran across the river path, I have to skip over water and mud, so as not to soil my feet, and soon learnt not to run on sinking sand beside the river bed as it could slow me down. That was the most difficult path but the joy I had kept me going and soon I came into the presence of my senior brother, my father’s first born, who screamed in delight: “Well done brother, you ran so fast and arrived so early, I am so impressed. But I am yet to finish the washing of my clothes.” Then I said to myself “I did this to put in practice all that I learned from him” and now that he is impressed, I told him that I was merely exercising and would come back later to check him, when he might be done with the washing.

INTERPRETATION 02: Remember THE PARABLE OF THE WISE AND FOOLISH BUILDER Matthew 7:24-27? This would make you understand what is happening. Anyone who hears the WORD and does it is like a wise man who builds his house on a rock. The house would withstand rain, flood water, and strong winds. But everyone who hears the WORD and doesn't do it will foolishly build his house on the sand. And as you know, this would collapse when tested by rain, floods or winds. Building is a continuous process but the end result is the day it would be tested. So do not be weary of doing good for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart (Galatians 6:9).

DREAM 03: I observed my senior brother washing clothes by a fountain of water that was gushing out of rocky crevices by a compound. My senior brother scolded me for going to those big and dirty rivers many people like going to, that this fountain, which was very clean by nature, should be where I should be coming to wash and bath. And I felt a pang of guilt as I remember that truly I was fascinated with going to those big dirty rivers to bath, because they are more abundant in nature than this clean and rocky fountain.

INTERPRETATION 03: Remember THE PARABLE OF THE PEARL of great value Matthew 13:45-46? Jesus said that the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant in search of fine pearls, who, when finding one pearl of great value, went and sold all that he had and bought it. This is like losing all you have, the big dirty rivers that you like to go to, to get the pearl of great value. All merchants like to invest on a jackpot, something that even if they invest all they have, at the end may gain it back hundred fold when the pearl is sold or bought. Instead of fixing our eyes so much on the pleasures of this world, on the lust of our flesh and the desires of life, we should seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness.

DREAM 04: Initially I thought the compound beside the rocky fountain belongs to my brother’s friends, but later in the dream I knew better. I peeped into the house and saw his friend and the wife relaxing on a bed. When later I tried to trace myself back to this compound, I lost my bearing and entered a stranger’s house. The house was so dirty and an old woman sat by a fireplace, which was not burning. When I eventually realized that I was in the wrong place, I apologized to the occupants of the house, for missing my way, and then left the place quickly. Even though I could hear the voice of my senior brother and that of his friends calling me from a distance, within that vicinity, I refused to go back and returned back to my home.

INTERPRETATION 04: Remember THE PARABLE OF THE TWO SONS Matthew 21:28-32? This is a parable about our behavior with God. The parable is about two brothers whose father tells them to go work in his vineyard. One tells his father that he will but doesn't do it, while the other tells his father he won’t but ends up working in the vineyard. Jesus then asked the question, “Which of the two did the will of his father?” This is like someone saying he is a sinner, yet he refused to collect bribe, while another said he is a Christian, yet he went ahead to collect bribe… who is guilty of corruption? We may leave where God wants us to be and go to the wrong places, when we see how devoid of God those places are, we may choose to remain there or go home and relax and forget about God, or come back to His vineyard in repentance.

DREAM 05: At my home, there was so much traffic at the main entrance, but the backgate was actually a narrow exit which was not normally used so a security police was called to guide it against unauthorized entrance. My friend COURAGE visited me. We as friends complement each other very well but I have learnt not to depend on Courage all the times because I need to balance my actions with wisdom, which he lacks sometimes. We wanted to leave the house together, but when we got to the main entrance, behold there sat beside it a big female dog with many puppies. The dog was so aggressive and protective of her puppies that she could easily attack anybody. But Courage ignored this fact and walked boldly toward the main entrance to pass near her, till I had to stop him and insisted that we should leave by the backgate as the police man won’t stop us as I was a bonafide tenant of the compound.

INTERPRETATION 05: Remember THE PARABLE OF THE WIDE AND NARROW GATES Matthew 7:13-14? Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the way that leads to life and only a few find it. It is quite plain we struggle with a wide range of choices that lead to death but the narrow way we have to pass with the cross is not often pleasant and desirable so we often back down from doing so till we muster the courage to move through it again. Outside are the dogs and the abominable who may derail us.

DREAM 06: I went back to the compound where I last saw my senior brother washing clothes and was told that he has gone back home. And I saw the clothes all well washed and sparkling clean. At that moment, I felt like going to bring mine to wash, which were dirty. My senior brother left with the instruction that I should collect his mobile phone which was left behind. So I began to search for it in that building but then it dawned on me that my own phone was missing. I came to the conclusion that I may have forgotten it in that same building the last time I came to see my brother. So I went to ask the person whom I saw working on house, whether he saw our mobile phones. He said I should be patient as he was still working on the building to complete the house, but that he would help me solve the issue soon. So as I waited, I marveled when I discovered that the house was actually a very big church. I saw him plastering the walls. The upper sections of the building was well plastered, the roof, ceilings, doors and windows were already in place but the lower sections of the building was not yet plastered, and the inside was not yet painted. The name of the building was called the LIVING (faith) CHURCH.

INTERPRETATION 06: Remember THE PARABLE OF THE GREAT BANQUET in LUKE 14:16-24? My senior brother in the dream symbolizes JESUS CHRIST the firstborn of the living. The clothes he was washing in the fountain of life was the garments and things He was getting prepared for us, but when it was ready, the Living Church was not ready as was depicted by the builder still working. God has to delay the second coming of Jesus a bit longer. Jesus said, a man organized a large dinner and invited so many people, and when the hour was come, they all began to give excuses like… the 1st said I bought a land so I need to go and check it out, the 2nd said I bought five oxen I need to try them out, the 3rd said he just got married so he cannot come, and the master was angry and told his servants to go and invite anybody they see on the streets to come and feast, but those that were already invited, who rejected his invitation, will not be allowed to taste the dinner. Jesus simply is saying the CHURCH IS NOT YET READY FOR HIS SECOND COMING. We have to come to JESUS to purify our garments. And my brother's friends represent those that are dead in Christ, who are resting peacefully now.... some of their words written in the gospels, epistles, and Christians books we read today, are urging us to be ready.

DREAM 07: And then the builder left what he was doing and attended to me, saying “come with me”. I followed him to where the phones were kept. I saw mine and my brother’s phone… the modern version. But I was made to understand that is not how it should be. Then I saw these two phones looking like the olden days phones of Siemmens and Motorolla, whose batteries were more rugged yet less fanciful looking. Mine was off but that of my senior brother was still on. The screen show weakly the number 5, then later switched to number 8, and then became unclear. Then the man said “follow me” and as we went we passed through those rough terrains which I passed when I was running. This time he kept telling me to avoid stepping into the mud and dirty places. It dawned on me that this time, unlike when my feet was shod in shoes (in preparation of preaching the gospel of peace), I had foolishly pulled them off and was walking barefooted. So I had to follow the footsteps of the builder, deemed as the HOLY GHOST by interpretation, in order to avoid problems.

INTERPRETATION 07: Remember THE PARABLE OF THE TEN VIRGINS in MATTHEW 25:1-23? The five virgins who are prepared for the bridegroom's arrival are rewarded, while the five who are not prepared are disowned. The parable has a clear eschatological theme… you have to be prepared for the Day of Judgement. Those who expect to be alive when Jesus comes could make the mistake of ignoring the fact that death could come knocking at the door any moment, a thing that could hasten their own judgement to come. God explained to me that the number 5 represents one of His divine number 1 to 7 because God came first before man. So I believe we are still in the 5th seal period as represented in the book of Revelation, but when the sixth seal is opened, things would begin to happen much more faster. And the number 8 that comes next is man’s number which ranges from 1 to 12 (as depicted by the 12 tribes of Israel, 12 elders, 12 apostles and so on). It could mean that approximately 8 out of 12 of all things concerning the Church is completed. And that the two mobile phones represent the foolish and the wise virgins attitudes… the 5 foolish virgins lamps have no light, while the 5 wise virgins lamps have light. We are not suppose to use our own mobile phones because it is off in that building, meaning our self righteousness is like filthy rags before God. The instruction was for me to collect my senior brother mobile, which means we should accept GOD OWN RIGHTEOUSNESS which Jesus gives us. With it you can be able to discern the times and the seasons and be ready. Jesus has done everything for you, it is now left for you to exchange your filthy garment for the ones He had washed clean with the fountain of LIFE. JESUS is not ashamed to call us His brothers and sisters because He became man that we might put on the righteousness of God through His blood.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Releases 5 Prophetic Declarations During Sunday Service Today / Watch And Pray, Revealed Secrets / Dr Morris Cerullo Is dead at age 88

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.