Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Good Riddance To Bad Rubbish - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Good Riddance To Bad Rubbish (398 Views)

We Are Struggling Financially, Should We Sell Our Dad's Property Due To Bad Area / Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? / "We Don't Have Children Outside Of Marriage In Our Village" Is A Rubbish Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good Riddance To Bad Rubbish by Oluwainnie(f): 12:51am On Apr 07, 2020
Mosquitoes seem to be having a field day in the house, going about carefree and joyfully. It's not like there are any traces of stagnant water anywhere near the house, so it's safe to say they're also in lockdown.

Sleeping under the mosquito treated net is a no no for me. The reason is simple I don't have the strength to tie it at night and untie it in the morning mi o raye were � .

So while others in the house are battling with their nets, I bring out my Longrich mosquito repellent spray allover my body and sleeeeeep I end smelling nice too because of its fruity fragrance

Longrich 100 ☺ ☺
Mosquitoes 0 � �

P. S it contains deet which is not harsh to the skin neither does it cause skin irritation
Re: Good Riddance To Bad Rubbish by periphetes: 5:20am On Apr 07, 2020
Nice product, but read below

How bad is DEET for your skin?
Most cases of serious side effects caused by DEET involve long-term, heavy, frequent or whole-body application of the repellent. But for some people, DEET can lead to adverse skin reactions, seizures and brain malfunction, fatigue, respiratory conditions and possibly even cancer.

I would advise you desist usage on long term. no matter the deet concentration ,
it is a very toxic chemical to the body.

https://draxe.com/health/deet/

(1) (Reply)

Tecno L9 Plus Available For Sale / What Will You Do In This Situation / Guys What Will You Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.