Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Do You Still Want To Get Your first $1000 As A Copywriter? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Still Want To Get Your first $1000 As A Copywriter? (659 Views)

A Free Report That Will Help You Make Your First $1000 As A Freelancer / How To Make Your First $1000 Online Through CPA Marketing / How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Still Want To Get Your first $1000 As A Copywriter? by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 15, 2020
Have you ever gotten tired of seeing posts on copywriting? They tell you it's easy. They tell you all you need is a formula. They tell you, you can be rich with it. They tell you this and they tell you that.

YET....

You have never gotten a hang of what this copywriting thing is. Not to talk of how you can even make money with it.

NO PROBLEM.

Here's what I will tell you. Take it from a student who made close to 1million in a space of 3 months from just writing. That's close to 300k every 30 days. Those were my first major credit alerts.

See, friend.

You can be a COPYWRITER. You can learn everything there is to this thing. You can master the art of persuading people to buy your product/service with just words. It's a skill, and you can learn it if you DECIDE.

So, for the next 3 days, I want to take interested people and teach them this skill. All I will be doing within this 3 days is building your foundations on copywriting from the very scratch.

Next I will show you how copywriting works. The building blocks of powerful copy. Then you will discover how you can start writing yours after this training is complete.

Everyday will be a full hands-on experience. I think 3 days is perfect. There's no need to spend too much time if you follow what I tell you.

I have tried to do something like this here on nairaland and the result did not meet my expectation. So, I am moving it to a WhatsApp Group. Click the link under to join. Once the group hits a hundred people, I'm shutting the link down.

Regards (to the interested aspiring copywriters). See you on the other platform. And yes, the 3-day training is free.

http://chat/.whatsapp/.com/LxMzfHfoz7A4FobdLiCekW

Click on the link then remove the extra "/" to join. Nairaland bots are becoming a headache.
Re: Do You Still Want To Get Your first $1000 As A Copywriter? by ajog1: 12:08am On Apr 16, 2020
It says the link has been deactivated.

(1) (Reply)

4 Business Tools You Need To Enable You Work From Home / Original Hand Sanitizers & Nose Masks For Sale @ Wholesale & Retail Prices (Pic) / Help Me With Logistic Business From USA (cargo Shipping)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.