Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

FG Ordered A Locked Down For The Installation Of 5G In Lagos And Abuja_past Chri - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / FG Ordered A Locked Down For The Installation Of 5G In Lagos And Abuja_past Chri (1084 Views)

A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off / Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Ordered A Locked Down For The Installation Of 5G In Lagos And Abuja_past Chri by Sonofman18: 6:51am On Apr 07, 2020
Pastor chris believes and claims the FG initiated the lock down in Abuja and lagos to enable the installation of 5G and not because of the COVID-19 pandemic,according to his claims 5G is the responsible for the death in places like Wuhan in China... He believes the locked was a measure taken avoid gathering and protest of any kind as the installations are going on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfRumQjBBcE&feature=youtu.be
Re: FG Ordered A Locked Down For The Installation Of 5G In Lagos And Abuja_past Chri by cRobo: 6:53am On Apr 07, 2020
I won't say a word
Re: FG Ordered A Locked Down For The Installation Of 5G In Lagos And Abuja_past Chri by clevvermind(m): 6:54am On Apr 07, 2020
cRobo:
I won't say a word
I will say a word, in fact words.
Re: FG Ordered A Locked Down For The Installation Of 5G In Lagos And Abuja_past Chri by cRobo: 6:58am On Apr 07, 2020
clevvermind:
I will say a word, in fact words.

you are on your own if you do
Re: FG Ordered A Locked Down For The Installation Of 5G In Lagos And Abuja_past Chri by Staphylococcus: 7:03am On Apr 07, 2020
Pastor Chris needs to stop using relaxer on his head. It's burning out his brains and started taking a heavy toll on his reasoning. He technically knows nothing about what he is talking about.

If it might interest him and his followers, Major Telecom operators are already infrastructurally ready for 5G. Lagos will go live in 1 month if their is a go ahead today.

Abortion before pregnancy.

7 Likes

Re: FG Ordered A Locked Down For The Installation Of 5G In Lagos And Abuja_past Chri by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 07, 2020
The Creators of Religions are destroying Religions and heralding a New World Order and the Pastors are about to go jobless, so they must battle to maintain status quo.

After Religions are destroyed, the next twin brother to be destroyed is Politics.

It is the tenet of the New World Order, no Presidents and boundaries, but one world, one current, controlled by chips and Quantum Computers.

It is the beginning of the end of the old world order.
Re: FG Ordered A Locked Down For The Installation Of 5G In Lagos And Abuja_past Chri by Nobody: 7:08am On Apr 07, 2020
Staphylococcus:
Pastor Chris needs to stop using relaxer on his head. It's burning out his brains and started taking a heavy toll on his reasoning. He technically knows nothing about what he is talking about.

If it might interest him and his followers, Major Telecom operators are already infrastructurally ready for 5G. Lagos will go live in 1 month if their is a go ahead today.

He is saying the truth but from position of fear.

No one can stop 5G because we are integrating our civilization with other planetary civilizations.

Does not mean he is stupid.

1 Like

Re: FG Ordered A Locked Down For The Installation Of 5G In Lagos And Abuja_past Chri by REDshouse(m): 7:09am On Apr 07, 2020
Boris Johnson is in ICU ....If at all there is a conspiracy as claimed by Chris I think he got it wrong....the virus is man made it was develop in a secret lab and launched in wuhan... the corona virus was extracted from a bat and tweaked to have a 90 percent fatality rate on human being...(genetic mutation)... there is a vaccine and drug for it but wont be released until they accomplished their mission...

5G technology has been installed in more than 77 countries even far before it was launched in China... and those claim that people died in all the places that the 5g was turned on was false.... Ghana has no 5g and still they recorded corona death and even many other african and south America countries.....

Dont mislead ur already gullible followers ...stick to ur bible preaching and speaking in tongue....and leave the scientist and the tech world to operate....afterall without these set of people your ministry will never boom...

7 Likes

Re: FG Ordered A Locked Down For The Installation Of 5G In Lagos And Abuja_past Chri by Staphylococcus: 7:13am On Apr 07, 2020
Vortex369:

He is saying the truth but from position of fear.

No one can stop 5G because we are integrating our civilization with other planetary civilizations.

Does not mean he is stupid.

He is not saying any truth. I can authoritatively tell you the nfrastructures are already set right before Covid started.

Saying the lockdown is for 5G installation is gibberish. Outright gibberish!

5 Likes

Re: FG Ordered A Locked Down For The Installation Of 5G In Lagos And Abuja_past Chri by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 07, 2020
Staphylococcus:

He is not saying any truth. I can authoritatively tell you the nfrastructures are already set right before Covid started.

Saying the lockdown is for 5G installation is gibberish. Outright gibberish!

You have no Authority, so do not say 'authoritatively'. 5G antennae are already on select towers at Lagos and Abuja. As a matter of fact, I am sensitive to radiation, so my home is literary a Faraday Cage.

You can not say he is saying gibberish when you are saying the same thing he is saying, except you accept that you are saying gibberish too. He is saying that where the signals are turned on in Wuhan, people die.

But to roll out massively, as millimeter wave, the propagating devices must be installed within meters of each other, so it is not going to just be telephone towers, but on electric poles, roofs of high rises, etc etc. So the fact that few antennae are on telephone towers does not mean the roll out is in place, no it is not. The system is still being tested.

On the Project COVID-19, it is not the virus that is killing people. The virus is a biochemical entropy outcome when the radiation on specific resonant frequency hits a carier cell with nanobots that was already chemtrailed via aerosol.

What I mean in essence, is that humanity had already been chemtrailed with nano-particles or powder. The nanobots are assembled in the body since they are sentient. Then 5G network on specific resonant frequencies activates an array of programs in the body when the system goes Live and those with low immunity have no defence mechanism against the radiation.

The virus is a cellular reaction. The Virus WAS not introduced into the body, but is an outcome of the radiation effect. Virus are cells reprogrammed to vibrate in anti-clockwise instead of the natural clockwise manner.

5G is good, I want it. But does not mean I am not reacting to it, but I protect myself and limit the exposure to it, cos the Time has come for us to let go of Religions and Geo-Politics and join the Galactic Federation of Beings and access their own internet, and we need 5G upwards to connect to interplanetary consciousness wifi.

I do not care what the masses are told about 5G. I know what it is and I know what it is designed for. You all can think it is just about internet speed. Internet speed is nothing compared to what this connectivity capacitance is designed for.

It is easy to call it 5G, but I call it the Beast System.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Ordered A Locked Down For The Installation Of 5G In Lagos And Abuja_past Chri by Glorymax: 7:34am On Apr 07, 2020
Please this Pastor should be taken to quarantine until WHO declares the world free of COVID-19. Also the authority must ensure he does not have access to any communication; both voice or internet.

Why is he worried about 5G? If 5G is actually part of the NWO, and it's suggestive of Scripture prophecies, is this Pastor trying to prevent the word of God from being fulfilled? Is he becoming another Peter whom Christ sees as an obstacle towards his mission?

I think Christians should be bordered more on how to be at peace with self, neighbours and God. Make themselves ready to be among the Saints to be raptured whenever the trumpet sounds.
All these theorists are the confusionist trying to take people's mind away from the real things which is being at peace with God and Man.

1 Like

Re: FG Ordered A Locked Down For The Installation Of 5G In Lagos And Abuja_past Chri by Staphylococcus: 7:39am On Apr 07, 2020
Vortex369:

You have no Authority, so do not say 'authoritatively'. 5G antennae are already on select towers at Lagos and Abuja. As a matter of fact, I am sensitive to radiation, so my home is literary a Faraday Cage.

You can not say he is saying gibberish when you are saying the same thing he is saying, except you accept that you are saying gibberish too. He is saying that where the signals are turned on in Wuhan, people die.

But to roll out massively, as millimeter wave, the propagating devices must be installed within meters of each other, so it is not going to just be telephone towers, but on electric poles, roofs of high rises, etc etc. So the fact that few antennae are on telephone towers does not mean the roll out is in place, no it is not. The system is still being tested.

On the Project COVID-19, it is not the virus that is killing people. The virus is an biochemical entropy outcome when the radiation on specific resonant frequency hits a career cell with nanobots that was already chemtrailed via aerosol.

What I mean in essence, is that humanity had already been chemtrailed with nano-particles or powder. The nanobots are assembled in the body since they are sentient. Then 5G network on specific resonant frequencies activates an array of programs in the body when the system goes Live and those with low immunity have no defence mechanism against the radiation.

The virus is a cellular reaction. The Virus WAS not introduced into the body, but is an outcome of the radiation effect. Virus are cells reprogrammed to vibrate in anti-clockwise instead of the natural clockwise manner.

5G is good, I want it. But does not mean I am not reacting to it, but I protect myself and limit the exposure to it, cos the Time has come for us to let go of Religions and Geo-Politics and join the Galactic Federation of Beings and access their own internet, and we need 5G upwards to connect to interplanetary consciousness wifi.

I do not care what the masses are told about 5G. I know what it is and I know what it is designed for. You all can think it is just about internet speed. Internet speed is nothing compared to what this connectivity capacitance is designed for.

Sigh..

You don't know what you talking about. Trust me. Your facts from hearsay.

Am telling you whats playing .

Millimeter waves, virus and those things you saying are unfounded gibberish. The first thing hitting Lagos is WB 5G. P2P MW are not even playing yet.

Too much hearsay and . Is information on the internet. Once you hear 5G, Millimeter waves is what comes to people's minds.

It's just funny. You discussing what you don't know.
Re: FG Ordered A Locked Down For The Installation Of 5G In Lagos And Abuja_past Chri by menzo4u: 7:46am On Apr 07, 2020
According to Pastor Chris, "What killed people in Wuhan, China was not the virus, it was the 5G".

As at April 1, 2020, 5G has not yet been in full use in many countries. Less than 40 countries currently have 5G networks, but there are now confirmed coronavirus cases in 183 countries.

1. For example, Burkina Faso has 364 confirmed cases of Coronavirus with 18 deaths. 5G has not been tested in this country. If Pastor Chris' claims that people died in Wuhan because of 5G and not coronavirus. What killed the people in Burkina Faso where there is no presence of 5G?

2. Lesotho is another country which has tested the 5G, and also commenced the full commercial use of 5G. As at today, 7th of April, 2020. Lesotho has not recorded a single case of Coronavirus. Why is it that the 5G that killed people in China has refused to kill people in Lesotho despite its usage over there?

3. Thirdly Yemen is another country with no cases of Coronavirus or death relating to the virus. And 5G has been tested in Yemen. Why is 5G not killing them over there?

If the coronavirus symptoms were the result of 5G exposure, it means people are not supposed to recover until they are moved away from the area where there is 5G. How come people are recovering and they are still in the 5G area?
So many questions begging for answers

Vortex369 common sense is the only thing required. Leave grammar.

2 Likes

Re: FG Ordered A Locked Down For The Installation Of 5G In Lagos And Abuja_past Chri by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 07, 2020
Staphylococcus:

Sigh..

You don't know what you talking about. Trust me. Your facts from hearsay.

Am telling you whats playing .

Millimeter waves, virus and those things you saying are unfounded gibberish. The first thing hitting Lagos is WB 5G. P2P MW are not even playing yet.

Too much hearsay and . Is information on the internet. Once you hear 5G, Millimeter waves is what comes to people's minds.

It's just funny. You discussing what you don't know.

Being cynical does not help you. I started researching and studying these technologies alongside those who got the blueprint for the designs.

5G is to power the sentient world simulations and no one can stop what is to come. Like I said, most you kids think it is about internet speed. The Capacitance of 5G sentient systems are for bandwidth carrier frequencies that can not be channeled through the old legacy systems.

5G radiation spectrum is weapon-grade, you may have read it somewhere. But what nature of weapon? Biological, Physiological and Cybernetics. Yes.

Corona virus is caused by signal in cell environment, and it is the radiation. It is a weaponized system going Live. May be the medics are ignorant or may be they have no idea yet of what causes these deaths. Either way, it needs not concern me.

1 Like

Re: FG Ordered A Locked Down For The Installation Of 5G In Lagos And Abuja_past Chri by Staphylococcus: 8:10am On Apr 07, 2020
Vortex369:

Being cynical does not help you. I started researching and studying these technologies alongside those who got the blueprint for the designs.

5G is to power the sentient world simulations and no one can stop what is to come. Like I said, most you kids think it is about internet speed. The Capacitance of 5G sentient systems are for bandwidth carrier frequencies that can not be channeled through the old legacy systems.

5G radiation spectrum is weapon-grade, you may have read it somewhere. But what nature of weapon? Biological, Physiological and Cybernetics. Yes.

Corona virus is caused by signal in cell environment, and it is the radiation. It is a weaponized system going Live. May be the medics are ignorant or may be they have no idea yet of what causes these deaths. Either way, it needs not concern me.

Your problem is that you don't know what you talking about. You reading what you can't technically decode, lack insight about architecture and design.

Radiation spectrum grin. What's 5G spectrum?

Let me tell what you don't know. 5G is going to ride on 2G, 3G and 4G spectrum. And that's what called a wide band 5G coverage.

Nigerians is not a developed country, and the pillar to pillar idea you hearing is false. Less than 10 locations in the whole Nigeria will allow such design to be deployed.

You will not see any major structural changes when 5G will go live.

Hello, you talking with a subject matter expert in the front lines of this tech.

1 Like

Re: FG Ordered A Locked Down For The Installation Of 5G In Lagos And Abuja_past Chri by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 07, 2020
[s]
Staphylococcus:

Your problem is that you don't know what you talking about. You reading what you can't technically decode, lack insight about architecture and design.

Radiation spectrum grin. What's 5G spectrum?

Let me tell what you don't know. 5G is going to ride on 2G, 3G and 4G spectrum. And that's what called a wide band 5G coverage.

Nigerians is not a developed country, and the pillar to pillar idea you hearing is false. Less than 10 locations in the whole Nigeria will allow such design to be deployed.

You will not see any major structural changes when 5G will go live.

Hello, you talking with a subject matter expert in the front lines of this tech.

[/s]

Makes zero sense.

Very unrelated to the discourse.

1 Like

Re: FG Ordered A Locked Down For The Installation Of 5G In Lagos And Abuja_past Chri by donnie(m): 8:16am On Apr 07, 2020
Staphylococcus:

The God of Israel will neither sleep nor slumber. He will certainly take vengeance.

1 Like

Re: FG Ordered A Locked Down For The Installation Of 5G In Lagos And Abuja_past Chri by Staphylococcus: 8:20am On Apr 07, 2020
donnie:

The God of Israel will neither sleep nor slumber. He will certainly take vengeance.

God grin cheesy

Has it gotten to this level.

So your God is against 5G?

Sigh..

2 Likes

Re: FG Ordered A Locked Down For The Installation Of 5G In Lagos And Abuja_past Chri by SEGLIZ: 8:24am On Apr 07, 2020
Vortex369:

you mean 5G can serve as a vector!?
with 5G we can transmit malaria!?

this whole this mean technology is gone out of the science spectrum into spiritual. this utilizing the spiritual spectrum for its purpose.
thus the FG need a lock down to licence and install a 5G mast? this is quite illogical. invariably the entire world is under a lock down to achieve same purpose.
I would describe to it that all is set for the end time but not this.
Re: FG Ordered A Locked Down For The Installation Of 5G In Lagos And Abuja_past Chri by donnie(m): 8:25am On Apr 07, 2020
Staphylococcus:

God grin cheesy

Has it gotten to this level.

So your God is against 5G?

Sigh..

YAH is against the machinations of the wicked.
Re: FG Ordered A Locked Down For The Installation Of 5G In Lagos And Abuja_past Chri by Staphylococcus: 8:25am On Apr 07, 2020
Vortex369:

Makes zero sense.

Very unrelated to the discourse.

Like I said, I can clearly depict that you know nothing about what you talking about. You just watching all the conspiracy videos and swallowing all of it.

Even when UK, US, China and regulatory bodies have denounced this your unfounded claims, you still find away to stick to what you were told.

If had an opportunity to be in from your pastor in a discussion, I will give you a reason to believe he is an Illiterate in subject matter.

You are just a product of his false preachings.

5G causes virus, millimeter waves and all sought of gibberish your lots outrightly know nothing about.

Keep wallowing in your deception. Your belief and that of your church is inconsequential. It can't alter anything.

2 Likes

Re: FG Ordered A Locked Down For The Installation Of 5G In Lagos And Abuja_past Chri by Staphylococcus: 8:26am On Apr 07, 2020
donnie:

YAH is against the machinations of the wicked.

It's finished!
Re: FG Ordered A Locked Down For The Installation Of 5G In Lagos And Abuja_past Chri by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 07, 2020
SEGLIZ:

you mean 5G can serve as a vector!?
with 5G we can transmit malaria!?

You can basically simulate what ever frequency of any pathogens you want with the Beast Systems. People see pathogens as biological alone, but they do not know that the vibratory frequency of the pathogen can be simulated to cause the same effect and even worse.

So, Yes. You can utilize the frequency actuators to transmit malaria and infact anything you want.

This is not a gimmick, it is actually TRUE FACT.

In simple words, you can create a virus environment by generating and pulsating the resonant frequency of the very pathogen you intend and the person will get sick and actually die.

That is what is going on here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Ordered A Locked Down For The Installation Of 5G In Lagos And Abuja_past Chri by Staphylococcus: 8:37am On Apr 07, 2020
menzo4u:
According to Pastor Chris, "What killed people in Wuhan, China was not the virus, it was the 5G".

As at April 1, 2020, 5G has not yet been in full use in many countries. Less than 40 countries currently have 5G networks, but there are now confirmed coronavirus cases in 183 countries.

1. For example, Burkina Faso has 364 confirmed cases of Coronavirus with 18 deaths. 5G has not been tested in this country. If Pastor Chris' claims that people died in Wuhan because of 5G and not coronavirus. What killed the people in Burkina Faso where there is no presence of 5G?

2. Lesotho is another country which has tested the 5G, and also commenced the full commercial use of 5G. As at today, 7th of April, 2020. Lesotho has not recorded a single case of Coronavirus. Why is it that the 5G that killed people in China has refused to kill people in Lesotho despite its usage over there?

3. Thirdly Yemen is another country with no cases of Coronavirus or death relating to the virus. And 5G has been tested in Yemen. Why is 5G not killing them over there?

If the coronavirus symptoms were the result of 5G exposure, it means people are not supposed to recover until they are moved away from the area where there is 5G. How come people are recovering and they are still in the 5G area?
So many questions begging for answers

Vortex369 common sense is the only thing required. Leave grammar.

God bless you.

Common sense is not common. Trust me.

The spiritual thingy is annoying.

3 Likes

Re: FG Ordered A Locked Down For The Installation Of 5G In Lagos And Abuja_past Chri by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 07, 2020
Re: FG Ordered A Locked Down For The Installation Of 5G In Lagos And Abuja_past Chri by SEGLIZ: 8:41am On Apr 07, 2020
Vortex369:

You can basically simulate what ever frequency of any pathogens you want with the Beast Systems. People see pathogens as biological alone, but they do not know that the vibratory frequency of the pathogen can be simulated to cause the same effect and even worse.

So, Yes. You can utilize the frequency actuators to transmit malaria and infact anything you want.

In simple words, you can create a virus environment by generating and pulsating the resonant frequency of the very pathogen you intend and the person will get sick and actually die.

let the Bible be our guard and guide here this antecedent ain't adding up to the biblical sequence.
cause pastor Chris has added a spiritual dimension.
Re: FG Ordered A Locked Down For The Installation Of 5G In Lagos And Abuja_past Chri by jared007: 8:44am On Apr 07, 2020
Mumu people everywhere claiming to be clever.

Instead of Nigerian churches to be praying with Pastor Chris against Satan's plan to not happen b4 the rapture, they would rather relax and attack the MOG thinking they are safe.

When Nazi Germany and Communism carried out great persecution on Jews and Christians in 1930s-1950s the church were relaxed.

Another would happen b4 the rapture if we don't stop it now through prayer.

3 Likes

Re: FG Ordered A Locked Down For The Installation Of 5G In Lagos And Abuja_past Chri by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 07, 2020
SEGLIZ:

let the Bible be our guard and guide here this antecedent ain't adding up to the biblical sequence.
cause pastor Chris has added a spiritual dimension.

Read the Book of Revelations - It is not a Prophecy, but a Prediction.

Who ever wrote that book channeled the information from probabilistic possibility of the future.

The Beast System is MetaPhysical. I am not Religious, so what people call spiritual, I prefer to use the term metaphysical.
Re: FG Ordered A Locked Down For The Installation Of 5G In Lagos And Abuja_past Chri by byinks(f): 8:57am On Apr 07, 2020
Vortex369:

Hello
This is interesting.
Could your assertion above also be compared to the works of Raymond Rife.

1 Like

Re: FG Ordered A Locked Down For The Installation Of 5G In Lagos And Abuja_past Chri by jjamani(m): 9:10am On Apr 07, 2020
Even When Noah was Building the ARK it wasnt making sense,cos Rain falls almost all the time before now. i dnt expect Pastor Chris to Make sense Now to some people
BUT I BELIEVE. The end is near

1 Like

Re: FG Ordered A Locked Down For The Installation Of 5G In Lagos And Abuja_past Chri by kingxsamz(m): 10:01am On Apr 07, 2020
5g can transmit malaria....

You people saw it here on Nairaland. grin

2 Likes

Re: FG Ordered A Locked Down For The Installation Of 5G In Lagos And Abuja_past Chri by paxonel(m): 10:16am On Apr 07, 2020
Vortex369:

On the Project COVID-19, it is not the virus that is killing people. The virus is a biochemical entropy outcome when the radiation on specific resonant frequency hits a carier cell with nanobots that was already chemtrailed via aerosol.

after writing all you know about 5G technology you then concluded with the embolded.
That alone as betrayed you and exposed your poor mentality grin

Go sleep jo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Female Native Doctors's Fighting: Who Is More Powerful? / This Is How Sheikh Uthman Ibn Farooq Was Caught Lying / They Said Satan Is Ekwensu In Ìgbo, Then What Is The Name Of Jesus In Igbo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.